Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Work and play

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Work and play - Page 5 Empty Re: Work and play

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:08 pm

After a while they came back from his room. As they walked in the some guy was walking through of the other door. He was kind of surprised that he fit through the door as big as he was.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 pm

She smiled at Dre when she saw him.

"Good to see you using your wings again Dre."

She looked to everyone in the room.

"Shall I go get Venis?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 pm

He began to shimmer and heat began to rise from his body. She went to back up and stumbled slightly, landing on her butt. She wasn't scared of him, she was just trying to give him some room as she saw him shifting. She got up and moved back to give him some room. She watched him shift and get bigger than she had ever seen him before. His wings, they were back. Her heat skipped a beat as she saw his wings sprout form his back. She just watched with a state of awe. The talons that sprouted fourth from his wrists and shot up to his shoulder she winced. "You did not just do that thinking of me."

She watched him head out of the room. He was barely able to fit through the doors. She stepped out of the room behind him and had to side step him to even be seen. She didn't speak a word as she walked over to the table where she had been sitting before. Some of those who had been in her room were gone now. She waited for someone else to speak. She chuckled when she heard Casie. It was nice to see him with his wings again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:33 am

Seleen had walked back into the room right in front of Shuda. She had leaned over slightly to put her things down. Her hand went to her neck to slightly rub where he had marked her. It was itching a little. She heard the door open from the bedroom and looked up.

When she saw him come through the door her mouth fell agape. "Dre?" She saw Tasha's small frame step out from behind him and he made her look like a smurf next to him. "Tasha, when you heal someone, you heal them I guess. Dre, I'm impressed."

She turned and looked at Shuda. Her hand went to his neck and she touched a finger tip to his mark from her. She smiled as it looked like it was going to heal fine. "I'm going to get some clothes on right quick." She gave him a chaste kiss and headed for the bedroom to change. She wasn't exactly walking straight, but she was better than before.

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:36 am

People were coming and going trying to prepare for the events that were to unfold. Dιsir {Desire, his new nickname for Casandra} had gone to change. Bιbι {Baby girl, his nickname for Krystal} had gone to change, she was meeting them down in the battle gym. Ange foncι {Dark Angel, his nickname for Seleen} and her boyfriend ... Shuda? ... Had gone to retrieve the rest of her costume from his room. And Chaton {Kitten, his nickname for Tasha} and Dreconis were in her room dealing with an issue. For the briefest of moments, he was alone.

Lady Casandra returned first. Dressed in the most lovely of attire. Her black leather looked as if it had been painted on her curvaceous body. "Dιsir, never before have I ever seen such a lovely sparing costume. It fits you perfectly." He smiled at her and gave a nod of a bow to her.

As Ange foncι and her boyfriend were returning, Chaton and Dreconis were leaving the bedroom. He looked to Dreconis first. This caught him off guard. He arched an eyebrow and smiled. "Dreconis? That is an interesting form to choose when facing your mother. I am happy to see that you have your wings again though. But you seem to be a little larger than I remember. It is a ... Scary look for you. I approve. Shortly I would like to work with you on some exercises. Perhaps we could build up some extra power to put behind that extra girth?"

Chaton came out from behind him. Ange foncι spoke to her first. "Chaton, I agree with her. I know not what you did in here, but you have gotten quite good at your abilities. I see great things in your future as a healer." He smiled as she walked over to where she had previously been, in silence.

He observed Ange foncι with her boyfriend. Her hand had gone to her neck for a moment. She had a mark, he remembered those kind of marks from several years past. They were called hickeys. She smiled. She checked her boyfriends neck as well. Another hickey perhaps, could she have done so without nicking him with her fangs? With a turn of his head he saw that it was not a hickey at all. She had bit him. This made JonLouis chuckle.

Ange foncι walked to the bedroom to get dressed and he saw how she seemed to be just a little off in her steps. He waited until she closed the door behind her. "Shuda, you seem to make her happier than I have seen her in a very long time. Thank you for that monsieur. It warms my long dead heart to see her this happy. You are not human though, are you? She seems to be a little intoxicated. Perhaps what is called ... Tipsy? I am sure she was worse when she bit you, but it is still interesting to see."

He looked around the room, he knew that one of their party was already headed to the gym, the rest of them should join her. "As soon as she is dressed, we should go. At that point, Dιsir, you could go and get La Dιesse {The Goddess}. We will ready ourselves for her once we are down there. Does anyone object or have anything to add?" He was not trying to step on Dreconis' toes or over step his bounds. He was simply trying to help alleviate the stress of the situation in order to help Dreconis maintain.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 am

She looked at JonLouis searching her mind for the meaning of the word he had called her when it came to her and she put it together with the rest of what he said she became flushed.

"Thank you they were designed for me by the seamstresses at the shop the man I am seeing owns."

She listened to him as he addressed everyone else and nodded before she spoke again.

"As soon as everyone is ready I will go get her."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:47 am

Seleen emerged from the room moments later. She was wearing black jeans, combat boots with a slight heel to them, and a black T-shirt tucked into her jeans and pulled out over the to of them with the sleeves slightly rolled. She had brushed her hair and put mouse in it giving it an almost wet look. Her make up was simple, eye liner, mascara, lipstick. She had run a file over her nails to repair the sharp edges and chips. "Let's rock."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:42 pm

He looks at JonLoius and nods with a smile on his face. " You can say I not human since I have lived for 400 years. And yes she did seem a bit tipsy didn't she." He puts a hand up to his neck where she had bit him.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:56 am

She saw Casie leave and took a deep breath. "That's our cue. Let's get to the Gym, Krystal is probably already there." She stood up and headed for the door. A she passed Dre she grabbed his hand and pulled him along with her. "Last one out, make sure the door latches and and locks behind us."

She got out the door and then waited so that Dre could fit through carefully. Then they headed down the hall and tried to quietly sneak past Venis' open door. Getting Dre down the stairs was going to be even harder than usual. "Turn sideways and lets see if we can't get you down in one piece." She led him down the steps one at a time hoping that he wasn't going to fall or break anything.

Once they were on the bottom floor they headed to the gym. Tasha was not exactly ready for this, she knew Venis was going to get pissed. But they had to find out what was going on. They couldn't let her destroy herself and them along with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 am

Seleen walked over and waited for Shuda. "You ready honey? You know, you don't have to be here if you don't want to, right? I mean, I know you don't know her. I don't want you to feel awkward." She smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:28 am

He puts a hand on her cheek and strokes her cheek with his thumb. "Hun if I did not want to be I would not be but she is your family so I will stay and help for as long as I can." He takes her hand and opens the door for her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:15 am

She leans slightly against his touch, before taking his hand with hers and kissing his wrist. "Thank you baby." She released his hand only for him to take her hand in his again and they headed out the door.

They snuck past Venis' open door as quietly as possible. Seleen could hear Cas and Venis talking inside. She rushed down the steps with Shuda and they headed for the Gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:11 am

JonLouis was the last one out the door. He closed the door and made sure that it latched and was locked as per Chaton's request. His man servant was waiting for him outside for that was what he was instructed to do. As they started down the hall they were quiet as could be.

Once they headed down the stairs and they seemed to be out of ear shot, JonLouis spoke to his servant. "Nous aurons besoin d'une table et quelques chaises apportιes ΰ la gymnastique, s'assurent qu'il y a quelques chaises de bras."

The servant runs ahead down the steps and goes in search of what his master wanted.

Once JonLouis hit foot upon the ground floor he followed the others to the gym. He knew that they all could not be standing there when she arrived. He hoped there was a way around that.

(("We will need a table and some chairs brought to the gym, make sure there are some arm chairs."))
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5