Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Work and play

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Work and play - Page 2 Empty Re: Work and play

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:25 am

She watched as Seleen and her boyfriend entered the room. Seleen had gone to get a change of clothes. "I am sorry, forgive me, I am Tasha, And you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:27 am

He pushes off of the wall and walks over to Tasha. He puts his hand out. "Hi my name is Shuda. I am sorry we could not have a first meeting on better circumstances."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 am

She smiled and took his hand. With a relatively tight grip she gave t a shake. "We have a situation on our hands. I have called for everyone to join us and then I will explain everything. Have you met Cas, Shuda?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:39 am

Krys enetered the room with a grave look of concern on her face. She sees that Cas Seleen, Seleen's friend are here."Hey Tasha. Thank you for letting me know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:05 am

She looked at the people starting to come and nodded at each of them in turn.

"I have seen Sparky a couple times before."

Her head went back to the books reading more about the effects and thinking of how to handle this she would decide that after everyone knew.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Krys sent Dre a mental link.~Why arent you here yet? Look, I know she did us both wrong, but Dre this flask thing was your idea, and I don't know if I can do this without you. If not for Mom, please come for me.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:24 pm

Tasha watches the people piling into her room. She sighs wishing that they were piling in faster, and getting frustrated with Gawain's inability to be here. She had not heard back from Kahn or Dre yet either. She had figured on Krys and Seleen getting here quickly enough, but those men were so stubborn.

She started pacing, he she was a cat after all. She walked over and opened the door. She smelt out into the hall. She could still smell the werewolf in Venis' room. It was hard to be so sneaky with her door being open, she could see the stairs if she was in the right spot. There was the faintest scent of blood, but that could have been blood wine.

She closed the door and returned to her pacing. What else was she supposed to do while she waited for those stubborn men?

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 am

"Tasha sit down or I'll find Leviathan to sit on you I heard she was out in the gardens."

There was a very quiet scratching and whimpering at the door.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:26 pm

He was there in his room sleeping. His mind wandering the Dreamscapes, he had found one particularly enjoyable to watch. So that is what he did, he watched. He was hit with Tasha's message and he sighed and floated back towards his body. Just when he was starting to relaxing.

Once back in his body, he got Krystal's message. She was right, he should be up there for her and for his friends. He grabbed his clothes and dressed, not shifting forms. He threw on the same clothes he had on before, packing the loincloth just in case. He was just at her door as she closed in his face. had he heard the message wrong? He knocked anyhow to see.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:43 pm

Kjay looked up at Dre and whimpered softly he really wanted in that room bad he again quietly scratched the door.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 pm

He looked down at the sound of a whimper. He smiled and leaned down to scratch his head with one hand as he rubbed his nose with the other. That door did hurt. He spoke softly,"Am starting to think they do not wish us in there my frend."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:34 pm

krys heard scratching at the door and went and opened it. She saw Kjay, and Tasha's hot date from the All Hallows Party. "Hey there Kjay, come in. She turned her attention to the handsome man at the door. She leaned against the door, and batted her eyelashes. "So we meet again, would you lke to come in?" She really didn't know if Tasha wanted anyone else here now, but the distraction would help relieve the stress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:52 pm

He saw Krystal and how she was still flirting with him. He had to smile at that.

"Aye I do Miss Krystal. Thank you very much. But maybe I should just enter the room instead." He winked and stepped in. Then his attitude changed and he called out to Tasha.

"What did you find out? And hello Cas. Seleen." He gave that smile again and waited.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:05 am

She heard the words "What did you find out?." He knew Cas, and Seleen. He also had seen Mom with that damn flask at the party. "OH MY GOD!!! Dre!!! Krys put one hand over her mouth, and clinched her stomach with the other. She had been flirting her arse off with her brother this whole time. She started feeling sick at the thought of it, and started heading for the bathroom. "Excuse me, I believe I'm gonna be sick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:07 am

He turned when he heard his name. He saw how Krystal was acting and could not help but chuckle. "Your get your treat from Kevin and your trick from me. Just keep it quiet." he said as she rushed by him.

"Hmmm morning sickness?"

He looked back at the group and waited for an answer.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:19 am

Krys reached the bathroom, and cooled her face off. She rejoined the roup, and stood by her brother Under normal circumstances, she would have slapped the hell out of him. But right now their were more pressing matters. She spoke softly to her brother Well done Dre, well done." She looked at Dre serious for a moment. She had all ideas he wanted to be somewhere else, as did she. She sent him a mental link.~Dre, why are we here? One minute she acts like we are a bother, and doesn't have time for us, I'm getting tired of not being wanted?~

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:25 am

He looked to Krystal and said aloud. "Because we are family. Yeah we may get knocked around and allt hat and tossed by the wayside often, but we are still family. we are also friends and without those, well Krystal you would be the heartless uncaring monster that puppy says you are. I would be no more then a Beast. It is because we are family, that is what we do.

"I heard it said best once. 'Death is as light as a family, duty as heavy as a sword.' It is time we step up and do our duty even if others do not."

(quote a Japanese proverb)
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:28 am

Krys gave Dre a hug. "Thanks Dre I needed that." She stood quietly becide Dre and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:46 am

He hugged her back, "You are welcome."

He looked at the group, "So again I ask what was found and I say again; who I am in this form stays a secret."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:51 am

Tasha sigh and starts pacing again. "Thank you for coming Dre. I appreciate it, sorry about the door. I honestly did not see you walking up." She walked by Kjay and reached down to scratch him behind the ear for a moment in passing as she paced some more.

"I called for two others, and they are not here. One has not even answered. Perhaps they are part of the problem. By the way, I sent off a letter the other day, we might be getting a guest soon. I bring this up now because if one is coming they should be here by tonight." She kept pacing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:56 am

Kjay ran over to Cas as soon as the door was opened and started to press his head into her hand he knew she was upset. She smiled down at him and scratched his ear.

"Tasha do you want to tell them or do you want me too."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:02 am

He looks over at Cas and smiles nodding at her direction also. "Yes I have but only a few times I think once at the bar and and the party."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:58 am

She smiled at him and nodded back still petting Kjay she was definatly distracted.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:06 am

He reaches the third floor and wonders which room it is. He looks to the side and he sees an open door. Peering around the corner he sees that it is in fact the lovely Goddess' room. He was not supposed to announce his presence to her, so he walked past the room not seeing her in his line of sight.

He comes to the next door and hears several voices within. So he softly wraps upon the door. Three knocks and then his hand goes back into his sleeve to meet up with the other hand.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:12 am

She moved from her spot in the room still dressed in her costume from the haloween festivities and opened the door to see a strange cloaked man standing there with a letter in his hand.

"Are you the one Tasha was waitng for?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next