Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Work and play

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Work and play Empty Work and play

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:40 am

Krys and keven rushed out of the dance hall back to the Inn. She dropped Keven off in her room, and told him to wait she had to do something for Mom. She unlocked the door to Mom's room, with the spair Key that Maddie had lent her. She walked in, and turned the lamp on. She picked up the box of reciepts that hab been left on the bed, and walked over to her mothers dresser and pulled a drawer open. Very carefully looked through her mother's things to see if there was another flask. Sure enough there was. She picked up the flask she shut the drawer, and left for tasha's room. Krys knocked on tasha's door.

Back to top Go down

Work and play Empty Re: Work and play

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:01 am

Tasha was alone in her room, having been dropped off there by Dre earlier. She had changed out of her pirate costume into a pair of low rise jeans and a midriff baring tank top, no shoes. She heard a knock upon her door and smiled.

She opened the door and her smile wained slightly. She had hoped that it had been Dre returning, he hadn't looked like he was in much of a good mood. She kept the smile though, and ushered Krys in the door quietly to make sure that Venis didn't catch them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 am

She enterd quickly as not to be seen and handed the flask to Tasha/"Here's the flask Tasha. I don't think anyone saw me." I wold stay longer, but I have to get back to Keven, before he suspects anything. " She gave Tasha a quick hug, and headed back to her room.

She reached her door, and sent Dre a mental link before she went in.[color=hotmagenta]~OK big brother, mission acomplished. I foud a flask, and Tasha now has it. Let me know what you guys find out about it.~

[color=hotpink]She opened her bedroom door, belly dancing her way inside. She danced up to him and ave him a passionate kiss.[i]"Now Keven where were we?"[/color}

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:18 pm

He heard the the message from Krystal and nodded. ~Great job Krystal. I knew you could do it. You did not leave any evidence you were there right? Anyhow I am sure Tasha will let you know.~ He said to her and Tasha. ~Tasha I maybe in a bad mood and just thinking, but if you need a place to get away to so you can work, my room is open.~

Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:29 pm

~Thanks Dre, and no I didn't leave any evidence. Now if you don't mind I'm a little busy here. Unless of course you would like to liisten in.~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:37 pm

~Umm no dear, that is quite alright. Just do not be thinking of that Drow to much and have fun. And do not break the poor lad. Do not need you on the Goddess' bad side as well.~
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:55 pm

~No,do't want to be on her badside, but at te same time she hasn't been herself. Oh well. Just keep me posted brother. Talk to you soon.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:35 am

She smiled hearing Dre in her head. ~Thank you sweety, but I already have my little mini lab all set up in here.~ She took the flask over to the table where she had set up various items for testing with.

She sat down and opened the flask. The first thing that caught her attention was the rancid smell. She made note of that on a little note pad she had beside her. She took a cotton swab and ran it along the inside of the flask. She held it over a cup and dripped some liquid on it. The swab turned pink, it was blood. Again she made note.

She took another swab and retrieved some more blood from the flask. She wiped this blood on a small glass slide. Putting a smaller glass slide over the top of it she slid it under a microscope. She watched the cells to see how they were reacting. They were dead, but from the form some of them were in she determined that it was the blood of a lycanthrope. She made note of this too, but it still was not an explanation.

Before they had left Earth, she had sent Manny to some medical supply shops. He found all kinds of fun toys for her. He said he spent a few hundred thousand dollars. He just picked up anything the could be transported and looked interesting, plus the specifics she asked for. Included in this mass of medical supplies was something called a drug kit. Rhy'Din didn't have the street drugs that these tested for, at least not to her knowledge. But this blood came from Earthlings, Venis has said so herself. So she started the testing.

She took a few more swabs from the inside of the flask. Each one was then cut, two samples per swab. Each sample was placed in a tiny jar. She got out a book that went with the kit to try and match up what meant what. She started putting drips of various liquids into the tiny jars, watching for the colors that they turned. Most of the samples came up negative. But two turned color. She checked the colors in the book. She gasped when she read what the books said. One of them tested positive for methanphetamines, the other tested positive for MDMA, a.k.a. Ecstasy.

Tasha looked both drugs up in the books she had. Both listed symptoms like staying awake and not eating. One of the side effects of the Ecstasy was euphoria. As she read on she learned that it worked something like an aphrodisiac. This had Tasha very worried. Especially knowing that Venis had gone to her room with that Benjamin person.

But street drugs as they were called back on Earth, should have no effect on Venis any more than Alcohol should. So she started going through some books she had on vampirism. It took her some serious reading, but she found out what she needed to know. The drugs were effecting her because it was in the blood that she was drinking. Blood wine was mixed after the blood was withdrawn, therefor it did not absorb into the cells. But these drugs, they were in the cells before the cells died.

Tasha grabbed up two book marks and slid them into the cracks of the books before she closed them. She was worried and she wanted to make sure she was correct before giving this evidence to Dre. The only thing she could think of was to ask another healer. One healer was good, two healers was better. So she got up and headed to Casie's room. She trusted Seleen enough to not mess with anything while she was gone, not that she spent a lot of time in their room anyway, not since she met Shuda. So she left everything where it was, but covered it with a sheet to keep out any dust in the air, and went to Casie's room.

She knocked on Casie's door with a little more urgency that she had wished to imply. But she was quite nervous about getting heard out in the hall. Venis and Benjamin were in Venis' room and the door was open.
*knock knock knock knock knock.* "Please, Casie, be here, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Cassie was there she had just finished saying goodnight to the Marques and was in a really good mood. She was actually singing the song they had danced to softly to herself.

The knock on the door startled her it sounded urgent and insistant she opened the door and saw Tasha.

"Whats wrong?"

It was late so she kept her voice low and moved so she could come inside.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Tasha had a look of pure terror on her face. She moved in the door and let Casie close it behind her. "Casie ... Lady Casandra ... The flasks, oh my Gods, the flasks." She tried to catch her breath, she was panicing. "I need ... I need a second opinion, another healer. To check my work. I trust you. Come on." She reached for the door wanting Cas to follow her to her room across the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Ok Now she was worried she didn't even bother to say wait and let her change out of her costume she walked into the hall shutting the door behind her and followed her to her room without a word.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Tasha took her down to her room and inside. She closed the door as quietly as she could. She walked over to the table and removed the sheet. "It's all here. The flask, my testing supplies, my test results and notes. Do you see what I see?" She opened her books to the markered pages to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:08 pm

"Let me have a look."

She looked at the books then the results then looked at the books again she was really starting to get mad she took a few deep breaths and repeated the same tests that Tasha had already done. Her training had included very limited information on things from earth but she was a quick study and all the information she needed was right there. When she was done she finally spoke and even though her voice was soft it was clear she was pissed.

"Go find the others now."

She was even forgetting manors like saying please she sounded like she was giving an order.

"I don't care what they are doing I want them all here now."

She knew that Tasha would know what she ment by the others.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Tasha closed her eyes. "let me try this way first." She thought very hard and very clear. She was aiming directly for specific minds hoping it would bypass Venis without her catching wind of it. ~Dre, Krys, Seleen, Gawain ...~ She tried very hard, placing her hands to her temples. ~Kahn ... I need you to get to my room at the Inn, imediately. We have a situation on our hands. This is a very serious situation. Come to my room as fast as you can.~

She opened her eyes and found a chair to get herself into. "I'm not used to such long distances, so directly. I hope Kahn heard me." Now they waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:20 pm

Gawain was elsewhere at the moment, but he heard her loud and clear. ~Hey, gatita, what is it? I'm with my daughter right now....can't tell you any particulars until she says it's cool. What's stirring?~
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 am

Tasha heard Gawain. "I've gotten through to Gawain." ~Gawain, I don't know if you can feel what she's been doing but there is something going on with your fireball, and it's bad, I mean seriously bad. This is sort of like an emergency. I seriously need you to come here please.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:28 am

~Tash, babe, I'm sorry, but Ryanna just went through her first shift...yes, she has the gift....and she's hurting BAD. Plus, she needs a lot of answers that won't come quickly.....what's going on? I thought she was completely mended, or else I would've hung around after the whole mess in the Inn.~
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:41 am

She sighed and lowered her head. ~I understand, better than most anyone short of you, and tell her I'm sorry she's hurting, if she needs me I am here for her, but Gawain ... Venis is trying to kill herself and we don't know how bad it has gotten. She's got this tainted blood and she's been seen carying that vial that Wally gave her, the one that is suppoed to only kill off her Godhood.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:58 am

Krys had finally got Keven's shirt off with her teeth, releasing his rather large muscles. She had just started a massage on his back working her way down
when she got the mental link form Tasha. She sighed,and sowly removed her mouth from Keven's lower portion. "Sorry Keven, there is something that is requiring my attention. Krysta quickly got dressed, and fixed her hair. She gave Keven a sympathtic look. Se knew she had left him in a pleasurable state of agony. " I'll try not to be long, you can wait here if you wish, or twe can resume at another time.

She left out of her room quickly. Tasha sounded worried, she sent er a mental link.
~I'm on my way Tasha, is it the flask?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:41 am

She smiled, she was getting responses and so far no interruption from Venis. She might just be able to get away with this. "Krystal is checking in. I think she's on her way." She was trying to keep Casie in the loop, she was worried though that with trying to reach Kahn she might have been pushing it. ~Yes, Krystal, get here quickly.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:51 am

Seleen was throwing on something to wear so she could go to her room and get some clothes. "Honey, I'm headed over to my room." She toweled off her wet hair and sighed, wishing she could cut it. She walked over to Shuda and wrapped her arms around him to kiss him goodbye before leaving. Even though she was only going to be gone a moment.

Just as her lips touched his she heard Tasha of all people in her head. Tasha was calling her to their room, and she sounded panicked. She broke the kiss prematurely and looked at him with worry on her face. "Honey, some thing's wrong. Hurry up and get dressed. We need to get to my room now."

She closed her eyes and searched for Tasha. They didn't use mental links back on Earth, so she wasn't as honed in as everyone else in their group was. She found her, and others talking to her as well. She waited for a silent moment. ~Tasha, Shuda and I will be there in a moment. We are but across the hall.~ She waited for him to get dressed so they could go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:55 am

He was kissing her before she broke it off and told him to follow her. "Honey whats wrong?" She told him to get dressed so he did he got some pants on, some boots a shirt.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 am

Tasha sighed as she heard Seleen in her head. "Seleen is coming, and bringing her boyfriend. I guess that's alright, I mean he is a part of her life. And besides, he might have some incite of his own to add. Might be helpful." She was so proud of herself, she was reaching people. It was working. ~Hurry Seleen, we need everyone here.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:03 am

Seleen came through the door in no time. It had appeared that she and Shuda were the first of the summoned ones to arrive. She came in and closed the door behind Shuda. "What's going on Tasha? You sounded frightened or something." She headed over to her dresser to get a change of clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 am

He looks around seeing the girl named Tasha, he nods at her before going to the wall by the door leaning on it and crossing his arms. "What seems to be the problem?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next