Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Work and play

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Work and play - Page 3 Empty Re: Work and play

Post by JonLouis Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:14 am

He smiled at the woman in white who answered the door. "Oui' I believe I am. And forgive me, but the gorgeous Goddess has her door open and I believe I am to be a secret." He brings up his right hand and lowers the hood of his robes down. "Perhaps I can come in?"
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:18 am

She moved from the door and let him in closing it behind him. Holding her hand out to the man she nodded.

"I am Lady Casandra Lightheart."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 am

He took her right hand in his and holding only her fingers he brings the back of her hand to his lips. Gently his lips touch the soft skin upon her knuckles. "Bonjour Casandra. I am JonLouis. I have heard your name mentioned before, it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance."

He turned around the room looking at who all was in attendance. "Bonjour God of Wind and War, Lady Krystal. Lovely to see you again Seleen, I see you have finally left Earth. And you are not alone. That is good to see as well. Chaton, you beckoned?"

He looked for a place to sit. "I thought perhaps the God of Ice and Death would be here, he was not at home. And where is her wolf? She is absent her wolf and her husband? No wonder she is out of sorts. Well, I will sit and listen before I speak any further."
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:40 am

She nodded.

"I guess V has said something about me then, I have heard your name mentioned as for what is happening I will let Tasha explain unless she wants me to."

Kjay was sniffing JonLouis.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 am

She stopped pacing. "I was hoping that Kahn and Gawain were going to show, but I guess not. And yes, JonLouis, I did beckon, I am sorry. You could have sent someone else." She watched him for a moment, making note of his silence and understanding that he would have never sent anyone else.

"Well, I guess the gang is all here then." She walked over to the table. "I ran some tests on this flask that Krys brought me, and I asked Cas to come and double check my work. We have come to the same conclusion. The flasks contain Lycan blood, yes. But the Lycan or Lycan's she drained to fill them were high on Earth drugs. They are called." She checked her book again. "Ecstasy and Methanfetamine."

She started to pass the book around so others would know what she was talking about. "I know that it would take some seriously heavy doses of these drugs to get the Lycanthropes high, and they were already absorbed into the blood when she began to drink it."

She picks up another book. "I've done my homework here guys. The difference between the flasks and the blood wine is that the blood is mixed with the blood after the blood is drained and cold, it doesn't absorb the alcohol. But this was already absorbed into the cells and it's keeping her in a euphoric state, well, mostly."

She looks at the stuff on the table again. "She is prone to mood swings and violence and when she comes off of them she is going to be hell to deal with. I'm not sure what has brought this on, but I think we need to find out and get her off of these drugs."

She sighed and leaned against the table. "I really wish Kahn and Gawain had been here too. You know I'm going to have to explain all this to them again later. Anyways, can anyone think of anything here. A reason, a solution? Anything?" She looked to Dre. "You're the God, and you're also of her bloodline, so I give the floor to you." She smiled at him and hoped it was a welcomed gift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:28 am

He listened, still a little lost. But then again he was not Kindred and did not need what they did. He was also a little shocked at seeing JonLouis here. Tasha really had brought out the big guns. But was it to little, to late. Guess there was only one way to find out.

"You mean she will be more difficult then normal? Hmmm.." He smirked to show he was kidding.

He put his hand in his chin and sat there thinking for a few minutes. He then thought of something, if this was to be a dance then maybe it would help to be in the form that he danced in. he excused himself and went into Tasha's bathroom. he saw the places where she had pounded earlier and smiled.

He took of the clothes he was wearing, knowing someone would let him store them in their room for a bit. He began the painful process of changing forms. But somehting was not right. He stuck his head out of the bathroom and looked at them.

'I do not know what to do, but I know two things. Something best be done soon and we have a problem." He did not say what the problem was, but any that knew him would notice his ehad was a lot closer to the ground then normal.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Krys just shook her head. What the hell was her mother thinking. "How do we help her Tasha? What if she don't want our help. I mean she asn't realy wanted any of us around these days." Krystal didn't mean to sound bitter, but the more she thought about t, the angier she got. My God they had just got her back, and she pulls this. krys felt lke she wanted to scream. She got up from her chair, and started pacing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Seleen had been drifting off to her own world for a moment. "Sorry, JonLouis, this is my Boyfriend, Shuda Darkite." She snuggled closer to him hating what she was hearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:03 pm

He puts an arm around Seleen pulling her close as he looks around the room. He sees a couple of people that he has seen before on way or another. But he did not think that everyone here in the INN knew each other. He looks at the new person that was in the room and nods his head not wanting to interrupt that conversation.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Tasha smiled at Dre at first. But then when he peeked out the bathroom she saw him as well as heard him. "Excuse me, please." She headed across the room to Dre. "Krys, she leaves us no choice but to force our noses into her business. I don't recall asking her permission." She turned the corner expecting to find Dre naked and stuck in th bathroom. And when she looked up, she saw ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:34 am

He saw her and said, "You laugh at me and so help you."

As she came around she would see him actually partly in the floor. seems his three forms had merge. He had the head of the Beastie, torso of the drow, and the rest of him. Well he was slowly sinking into the floor because of the shadows.

"Again I say, you laugh and so help you. And no funny ideas right now hun. right now, how the hell do I undo it."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 am

Krys felt helpless. She wanted to help her mother, ut at the same time shake te fire out of her. Pacing wasn't helping.ls she really wasn't paying attention to where she was going. She walked up to JonLouis. "You don't know ow gad I'am to see you here."

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:06 am

He smiles at her and holds his left arm out to the side for her. When she takes her place beside him he closes his arm over her shoulders and squeezes her close. He turns his head to face her and kisses the top of her head. "Everything will be fine now, we will take care of her and fix this all right again. I am here to get you your mother back Bébé."
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:28 am

As he is dealing with his own things at the moment, he can not help but hear what is going on. A question comes to mind and he has to ask it, "What if she does not wish to come back? Do not look at me like that people. That is a straight fact. What if she knows exactly what she is doing and does not want to come back at all? Do we make a plan for that? Is this all for naught? I mean here we are gathered like the heroes of olde facing a crisis to the kingdom, but we forget one thing. Venis is her own person. What if this was by choice and not drugs or such? How can we be sure WE are doing the right thing?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:09 am

She looked at Dre and closed her mouth. "Let's start with giving you more surface shadows to keep you in here." She flips off the light to make the room darker. "Now, how else to fix this?" While she was trying to think about how to fix his forms back to one he said something about them doing the wrong thing.

"Dre, she keeps running around here talking about how much she loves her family and how much she wants to fix things. So we are giving her what she wants, whether she likes it or not. We could not be her hero's when it came to saving her from Vlad, but we can be her hero's to save her from herself, and we will." She picked up a book of herbs and began trying to find something to help Dre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am

He nodded and was thankful the light was off, though he knew others might get the wrong idea.

"Umm Tasha. You are in here with me and there are no lights. Some of them out there, Krystal among them, might get the wrong idea. And will need that loincloth you have of mind from the healing of me. The one i brought is lost to the shadows. That is unless you are wanting me to run around here naked and such."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:21 am

She could not resist then, she chuckled. She walked and spoke with her nose buried in the book. "Let their tongues wag. It will be a good distraction for them. As far as the loin cloth, it is in my bag, I'll get it." She walked over to her bag and got the cloth from it.

She returned to the darkened bathroom that resided within the darkened bedroom. The bedroom had been darkened before they moved into the room, it was not made so by the turning off of the lights. "Hon, do you have any allergies?" She placed the cloth on top of the dresser that was by the bathroom door so he could get it when she had him back in one form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:28 am

He chuckled.

"You just like the thought of them talking about us.Just like you like the idea of me running around nude."

He watched her, wondering why there seemed to be an extra sway in her hips. had to be from the party. The earlier effects. he would have to talk to her after this and tell her. Was only right. He could not hurt her.

He cocked his head as he thought about the question. "Nope none that I know of. Guess we shall see eh? And when this is done, I mean this thing with Venis. We need to talk."

he then decided against it and told her all in a mental link. Apologizing and all that. He did not know what was going to happen but he had to go into it with a clear conscious.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:10 pm

She chuckled again. "As I said, let their tongues wag." She continued to look for the right stuff. "And nude is just fine with me, you know that." She looked up from her book to wink at him and then returned to it. She nodded to him about the allergies and wanting to talk.

When he sent her the mental link she stopped dead in her tracks. She wanted to yell and slap him, but she refrained from both, this was not the time for it. Instead she whispered. "Dre, how could you? We will discuss this later. I need to get you back in one form or another."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:46 pm

Any other time she would have been laughing at Dre's predicament but right now she was not in a mood to laugh, she shook her head.

"I have an idea."

She waited for people to still because she knew this was not going to go over well.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:57 pm

"Thanks JonLouis, I knew I could count on you."Krys hugged im back and returned to her seat, and sat paitently for what was coming next.

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:54 pm

His head peeked around the corner and he looked at Cas.

"Fire away Cas. Not like I am going anywhere at the moment or have ideas myself."

He turned to the Tasha and frown. Yep he had hurt her, but he nodded as she spoke they would talk later and moved to one side so he could listen. He felt he had ruined everything.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 pm

She sighed and continued petting Kjay.

"I think that we need to Get Venis to the gym and I think that I am the one to do it out of all of us here I am the one that will be the safest since I am the only mortal here she feels the need to protect me to the point of using drugs instead of coming to me with what is bothering her; everyone will be waiting in the gym when I get her there I will show her the flask and ask her why."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:26 pm

"So when do we do this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 pm

He thinks on it a little more.

"Give me more details Cas."

He was intrigued to say the least, "I want this worked out and every and I mean EVERY possibility covered. And how do we get her away from him?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next