Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Home Sweet Home

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:20 pm

The blood he tossed in her face was staring to drip down her face now her reptilen tounge reached up and licked some that was trailing near her mouth. " Ah yes...I recall what you taste like now." She smirked and back steped to the waters edge.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Then he made his move. He darted just to her side reached down and splashed water up at her. Under the guise of the water he slipped passed and threw his claws out at her mid section before leaping back to get out of that swords range as fast as possible.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Whiping her face of water she looked down at the tares in her clothing the black liquid that came from trindala's wounds hissed on contact with open air and where it had dripped was starting to carode. A look of disapointment crossed her featuers before falling backwards into the pool of water her form drifing down into the dark depths of the water and out of sight.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Well that certainly wasnt going to go over well. He dove into te water where he last saw her drifting and swam down looking for her. He couldn't see like he could out of the water. and had to swim where he saw her drifting to before he went in guessing her trajectory.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:43 pm

The light of that sword eluminated the darkness and her sharp shark like teeth where seen behind the jetting blade. She aimed for his side with the sword her free hand reaching out to grab his shoulder and pull him to her in almost a hug.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:45 pm

He grimaced in pain, he hadn't even seen the attack coming. He felt th heat suddenly and he let out a yell that merely turned into bubbles that roiled to the top. As he brought him down into her he brought his teeth down into her shoulders biting hard.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:56 pm

Her blade carteized the wound upon entering his body unlike sky's fang which filled the waters around them with black acidic blood of her own. Well if he wasn't going to die from her blade he didn't stand a chance in this mess of Black.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Sky hadto get away from her blood before he was truely hurt. He swam up but he took her with him. He took his fangs out of her and pulled her out of the water. as soon as he got out he syhot fire straight at his fang marks and slash marks burning herwounds closed.

"This is why i love... being around you Trin. Always for a goo dtime."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:03 pm

She laid there like a fish out of water on the cold stone she dropped her blade to the side and the blue fire on it went out. She said nothing in return but the grin on her face said it all.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:07 pm

He crawled over to her, things stirring in him that hadn't in years. He leaned down and began to lick at the wound on her neck letting the taste bitter adn burning that it did rest on his tounge. He even took the luxury of purring as he pressed himself close against her.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Her eyes drifted to his face and seeing him lap at her blood she hissed and baried her teeth pushing him off." Have you gone mad!? thats twice now....drink my blood one last time and I'll be yours forever." Growling that soaking wet woman got to her knees." Gah your a fool do you even recall what happened the last time you did this?" She asked glaring at him. The burn he felt would soon begain to double his skin would feel like it was on fire as well molten the pain was as if it was melting off his body. Though it wasn't.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:17 pm

"I am still a feral of the wild Trin. It is in my blood to taste hte blood i draw. I don teven understand that statement... youll be mine forever. Some things you keep secret from me remember. Perhaps if you told me i would udnerstand and show more restraint."

For sky that was definately a mouth full. He wasn't one for any kind of verbal arguement. Trin just knew how to draw things out of him no one else could.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:25 pm

" My blood...my blood you fool. Its a link to my soul my being...Why do you think the dwarves of the south paied so much coin for my blood bounty. Not only is it highly carosive but it has the power to control me. The welder of the blood right has the control of the greatest weapon in battle. Fates Key." was she speaking in riddles again? She was fromt he old days this should have made Some sense to sky.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 pm

"Remember one thing, im certainly no fool Trin. Despite the fact that i wouldn't want any control over you, it also wouldn't be a defect for me. However i will take care to watch myself a little more. I will control that instinct."

He went over to the water and began to wash the blood off his fur. He was begining to notice the corrosive blood was burning through even his warded fur. No tounge for this job, he even washed his mouth out before sitting back. He was quiet now.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:35 pm

" You would do well to try!" she growled grabing up her sword and replacing it on to the holster on her back. She brought a hand to her forehead a moment something was vexing her train of thought. It was sad really sky would begain to notice that she really wasn't ment for this world..Or it would take a lot for her to cope with it.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 pm

He picked up a rock and skipped it across the water. He looked back at her for a moment then back to his reflection in the water. He was trying to work over his baser instincts right now and focus. He was adjusting way better then Trin was, she as rushed into this time much too fast.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:50 pm

The skipping of the stone over the water made her snap out of it then and she looked back at him. "Your side..." she ment to ask but it came out as a statment.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:52 pm

"What about it?"

The comment came out much snappier then he had meant it, but he didn't typically like tlaking about his wounds to much. That usually reminded him on how much it hurt. He placed a hand over his side sub conciously.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:54 pm

" i lost control as well....Forgive me sky." that main of white hair shook and she started to walk for the the exit out of the cave. She vexed him enough or so she thought.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:58 pm

"leaving so soon trin? How or you gonna throw me a thrashing and jsut leave without nursing me back to health. There is nothing to forgive you for. I was... glad for the workout."

He crawled back over to his fire again so that way he could start to dry. Funny thing about that fire... there as no wood no leaves no thing it just appeared to be a fire floating there in one spot.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:01 pm

The shadow stopped and looked back at him. He never asked her to stay with him beofre even more so never asked her for help...on anything with anything. Her brow went to wonderment but she found her self turning around and coming back to him. Settling down at his side and watching the fire as if the flames held the answer to her world of troubles.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 pm

"You came foreward to fast haven't you Trin. You are finding it hard to adjust. I am here for you Trin... i have adjusted a little better. its my instincts to adapt."

He didnt particularlly elaborate and felt a little ackward expressing his feelings like that. He was a fighter and usually held any emotion in check except perhaps anger.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:10 pm

Good thing the wound in his side was caterized closed or there might have been another brawl for blood. Her finger tips touched the fur of his tail ever so slightly like a child afriad of touching something for the first time.
" You all I have left....this world is strange forien to me in ways I can't start to explain. I should be able to cope with this....But the hunting grounds have more in them everything has become so small."
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:15 pm

"I know Trin, you are also all i have anymore. We have to make with what we got. These lands are closed in... i don't have the room i need to run, and i don't feel safe enough to get a good long rest to gain that magic back... but... I know its hard on you but i am selfishly glad you are here..."

Without even thinking about it he was rubbing on the pendant around his neck. He bit his lip with those sharp fangs, careful not to draw any blood.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:18 pm

She saw the pendent she had given him still about his neck. " Elden's seal....Why do you still wear that the lands are surly nothing like their were most of the earhts magics are gone." She with drew her hand from his tale pushing her wet hair from her face.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next