Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Dinner at the Manor

Go down

Dinner at the Manor Empty Dinner at the Manor

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:53 am

(Posted with the permission of Marques' mun)

The time had arrived when the coach was sent to pick up Casandra. Two white arabian horses pulled a white snow white coach. Dark purple trimmings and spokes on the wheels. His ensignia, a combined 'MS' was on the door. The driver wore a a top hat and jacket with tails, pants were tucked into leather riding boots. The shirt under the jacket was dark purple. Once it pulled
up to the Inn, the coach, the driver se thte reigns down and stepped down. He saw Casandra waiting. Knowing it was her from the description and who else would be sitting waiting in that dress? "Good evening Ma'am. I am to take you to your dinner." He approached and held out his hand for her to take.

She looked at the coach as it pulled up knowing that it had to be his the man was impecibly dressed then she saw insignia on the door and she knew it was his. She smiled to the man. "Thank you." Was said softly as she took the outsresched hand and let him help her into the coach. She settled back getting comfortable for the ride. Her stomach had butterflies, yes she was just a bit nervous and excited to.

Her ride would be a comfortable one. Velvet cushions on the seats and walls. Curtains were pulled back and tied with golden cords to allow the passenger to either keep them closed or open depending on their own prefernce. For Casandra to notice there was a single long stemmed rose attached to a note, laying on the seat.

She smiled as she saw the rose and picked it up to smell it and then picked up the letter and opened it.

He liked penning letters. Inside it read. "Dear Casandra. By now you are on your way to my home that lies along the coastline of the upper regin of Rhydin. Normally it would take a day to reach it, but these horses know a trick. I am sorry that I did not come to greet you in person, but I thought it to be the best. I would hate to ruin your lovely dress with a sinful ride. I look to see you soon." - Signed el Marquιs del Stry.

She read the note and then took a deep breath needless to say the was definatly flushed now. Thoughts that were running through her mind now were going to interfear with dinner she was looking forward to seeing his home perhapse she would have him to Claremount sometime soon.

The trip, as promised, would not take very long, but the time did stretch. The coach took the scenic route, passing by many trees and the forest before riding along the coastline. The smell of the ocean and the crashing waves of the sea filled the air in a calming way. It was all quite peaceful. If it had been more during the day she might have gotten a sight of the rich land around her. As they grew closer to the destination, there was a hint of grapes in the air, or wine and they passed through a very large vineyard that looked as if it stretched on for miles. And perhaps it did. The coach was ridding on a cobblestone drive that was outlined in lights. Up ahead was the manor house.

She took in as much of the sights as she could she smelled the ocean as soon as they got close to it she had not been to the beach in a long time the grapes smelled wonderful then smiled as she saw the house it was beautiful it looked like a huge cotage.

When the coach pulled up to the front the driver stopped and got down from his post. Waiting outside appeared to be members of the household staff, though you might not have figured them for staff considering the make up of thier attire. They were very similar to the ones worn by the ladies in the shop. The men, of course, were in suits. Standing at the middle of the door was the Marquιs. His suit was single breasted and dark emeral green. Darker than her dress to be sure, but it was a matching color. The shirt underneath the jacket was a light brown, used to offset the other color but matched his shoes. And a subdued color tie. H is hair was back behind his ears. Leo, was there as well. As Marquιs right hand the man was often where the other happened to . When the driver went to open the door of the coach Marquιs steppe forward to wait for her to step out.

She smiled when she saw him and saw the staff but her eyes were only for him she looked at him as the coach door was open the cloak she wore was covering most of the dress but that would be fixed really soon. she wanted him to see it and the other things she had done to make herself presentable for him. She took the offered hand and steped down from the coach.
When she saw Leo she smiled and nodded in his direction.

There she was, a vision of beauty in the evenings light. And she was covered. A smart choice. He had wondered what she was going to do about the weather for it had slipped his mind. "My Lady Casandra. It pleases me that you have come." He liked her hair, how it was done, framing her face. He took note of all the small things that he was able to see while standing out in the moonlight. The earings, the make-up on her face, the glow of her skin. He took her hand from the driver. "Welcome to
my home Seρora." He brought up her hand and pressed his lips to her knuckles. "Please. Come in." Lowering her hand he offered his arm to lead her inside.

She looked at him and took note of the fact that he matched her in color she really wanted him to kiss more then her hand but that could wait for later She took his arm. "I am very pleased to be here. "Her voice was soft as she spoke and she walked inside with him. She ment it the house was beautiful. "I see you make wine as well as clothes."

"Clothing, wine, there is also trade of items to different lands across the seas. Some would say I have my hand in many a thing." Her arm in his he gave it a pat as they bypassed the people at the door. Once they were in and on their way the servants came in and settled about their task for the evening. The interior of the Manor was very open. White marble floors and stone walls. Columns connecting the floor to the twently foot ceiling and the second floor that was above it. Two spiral staircases were
in the main entryway, leading off to the different sections of the upstairs. There were fresh flowers in vases and artifacts on the walls. Large windows made up with drapery. He lead her down the hall, past was appeared to be a libary, and towards an outside dinning area. The walls of the room were made of glass so a person could be outside without actually being outdoors. Set up and prepared there was a round table, covered in cloth. a vase of roses stood as the centerpiece. Place settings for two. "I do a lot of things, though I do not care for them all myself. Now, let me take your covering and have a better look at you."

She took in the site of the house it was even more beautiful on the inside then the outside she smiled as she saw the artifacts she had to keep from touching them. "Everything is beautiful, I love it hear already" She saw the table that they were to dine at and stoped the outdoor room was beautiful she turned to him. "I guess we all have to do things we don't care for sometimes, it makes us stronger." She nodded as she undid the rose pin and moved to remove her clak and hand it to him. "Do you like the dress?" She had her hands folded infront of her now at her waist trying to calm the butterflies.

The butterflies in her stomach might not be calmed any time soon. He watched as she undid the clasp and the covering moved from around her. When it was in his posession he passed it off to one of the servant ladies who was standing at the ready to care for their needs. He had done a good job with the dress, the changes he had made to it. Stepping forward he placed his hands upon her sides, the feel of the fabric against his hands. It fit her nicely. He stepped around to her right side, fingers trailed over her closed hands in front of her waist. When he reached the back his hands, warm, were placed upon her shoulders and the fingers moved to the neck. "This is new." the necklace. It made a nice addition to the dress. He picked up on the scent she always wore. The lavender, and liked it all the more. The Marquιs brought his head down to speak softly in her ear. "You look lovely. Though I knew you would." Standing back up he finished his circle around her by pulling out the chair she was to sit in. "You deserve a place amongst the heavens."

She took a deep breath when he touched her his hands on her bear skin sent chills through her. "Yes I had it made to match the dress along with this ring" She held her hand out to him. "A new friend did my hair for me." She looked at him and smiled "Thank you. "She sat down and when she heard his next comment she smiled. "I ... don't know what to say to that."
"I have something for you, a gift I had made specificly for you you will never see anything else like it." She opened her bag and took out the box handing it to him "They are not as pretty as the earings you gave me though"

"Nonesense," was what he said in response to her statement about them not being as pretty, and that was before he ventured to see what was inside of the box. "Though I thought I had told you that you did not have to give me anything?" He opened it and looked inside . The design of them was lovely and he took one out to look it over. "You are right. I do not believe I have seen their match. They are wonderful. " Box set down he put on the pair of cufflinks. He often didn't wear them - not that he did not own any, but that he hadn't had the occassion in a while. Once all the pieces were in place he displayed them for her to see. "Gracias." Though simply saying thank you was not enough and therefore he leaned over where she sat and kissed her. First upon the corner of her mouth before he worked to tip her chin upwards and place his kiss upon her lips. Soft and warm.

"Your welcome" she watched as he put them all on and then he kissed her so soft and warm now she really had butterflies in her stomach and her thought went to places they shoulden't be going if she was going to enjoy dinner with him and returned his kiss "You know you really have a way of distracting me." Her voice was barely above a whisper. "I'm glad you like the cuff links."

"Am I distracting you?" Said with a smile as he croutched down besides her chair, resting his hand upon her own . "If I am being so distracting them I suppose the only cure for it is to have me move to my seat. We are suppose to be having dinner.. If I am not mistaken. You most forgive me." he rose up to his feet but watched her all the same. "It is har to look away from something so lovely."

She smiled at him. "You make my thought go to places they should not be if we are going to enjoy dinner." She watched him rise and frowned. "It was a good distraction." She just watched him "And you are very handsom."

"I try to pride myself on being controlled and with manners, but dinner, can be enjoyed in many places. In many ways." He might have said too much. I t was enough to cause visions of what could be to arise in his head and he moved them down. Aided by taking steps towards his chair. "Please, help my thinking in telling me how you have been the past few days. I have been thinking about you. Though I did not think to ask what you ate and so you will have to endure tradional food of my country."

She smiled at him "Yes dinner can be enjoyed in many many ways." She sighed "I have been thinking of you as well and very busy having things made, Leo is delightful by the way." She laughed. "I am sure I will enjoy dinner very much, what are we having tonight."

He folded his hands on the table, his dark eyes steadily looking at her. "First a spinach salad. All fresh, that is the only way to eat a proper salad." Fresh vegetables were often harder to come by in the colder months, but he was not worried. "And then there is a dish of." he had to pause as he thought of how to say it in the English terms. It did not come to him. "It is a mixture of seafood. crawfish, clams, oysters and orozo. Rice. Wild rice with herbs and lightly flavored. It goes well with a bottle of red wine." He knew who would know the name for it. That was Leo, "Leo is a good man. He knows more than I do in certain areas and that is why he is my right hand. Beecause of him I am able to speak a lot more english than two years ago."

She leaned forward and rested her chin on her hand she smiled as she listed to him. "It sounds absolutly delicisious, I am sure that he keeps things interesting he looks like hr likes to laugh a lot." She looked at his eyes. "I am glad he tought you to speak english better because I do not know much spanish."

"He does like to laugh. Sometimes I think he is in the wrrong line of work, but I would not do without him" as for Spanish, he could teach her. A few words or phrases she would be sure to know if she spent time around him. "You would like Leo. Though he is my servant he is my friend. Do you dance Casandra?" While he spoke the first dish came out along with the salad. "You have the fgine shape of a woman who knows how to bend."

She smiled as they talked "Oh I know that feeling, I have friends that I do not know what I would do with out," She was thinking of Venis. "Yes I do dance and I bend rather well but I don't think I can bend in this dress."She sat back as the salad was brought out. Now this looks good." She was thinking it didn't look as good as he did but she kept that to herself.

The salad was brought and the wine was poured into the awaiting glasses. The Marquιs waited and watched his guest. It had been a long time since he had a female at his home who was not family or staff. It was good. And she was beautiful. And she could dance. He was curious to see how well she could dance. "We shall have to dance sometime soon. And, if what you are wearing will be the reason for us not dancing, then I shall have to remove it. We cannot allow such a trifle thing to get in the way."

She waited for the wine to be poured and for the staff to leave then she leaned forward. "You know for someone who wants to behave you sure seem to like putting thought in my mind, and no I can dance in this dress it is the bending that might be the problem." She smiled. "Something may just come out of it if I bend to far."

He cracked a rather large and full smile, a bit of laughter spilling from his lips. "Am I making you uncomfortable? I will stop. Though there is something to be said for being open and if a man feels things towards a woman who is in his company it is only right to let her know."' He spread his hands and picked up his fork. "If I were not behaving, I would not still be in my seat. Should I move?"

She looked at him with a smile it was the first time she had heard him laugh. "No you do not make me uncomfortable infact I was thinking that there are things that could be a lot more comfortable." She laughed "if you move from your chair I will not be responsable for what I do,"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Dinner at the Manor Empty Re: Dinner at the Manor

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:33 am

The question of whether or not he should move from his chair rested in his mind and what she might actually do if he did move. Should he tempt it and call her bluff, or simply let it be? "You make a very interesting offer. One that is very tempting." Picking up his wine glass he held it up. "You shouldn't make such tempting offers. They can be dangerous. For now, before the main dish comes. We should have a toast. "

She smiled "Dangerous could be interesting." She picked her glass up. "What shall we toast to? Good health, good friends, or something else...?"

"Those things are far too common." There was always a toast of some type at the events that he had to attend and many of them toasted to the same thing. He turned the stem of the glass, making the glass turn as he sat in thought. "Why do we not make a toast to the unexpected? Shall we?"

She nodded, there was a lot that was unexpected since she had met him and she thought that it was the perfect toast to make. She held her glass up."To the unexpected." She touched her glass to his.

With the 'tink' of the glass he smiled and brought the glass to his lips for a drink. Wine tasting was an art form, but there was no reason for him to taste this wine. It had a rich taste of rip berries and went down very smoothly. "It is pleasant having a lady in the house. One has not been here in quite some time." As he spoke a pair of servants brought out the evening meal. Silver bowls held a seafood medley, a mixture of yellow rice, onions, peas, peppers, clams, crawfish and scallops. A sprig of parsley on top. dish . One was set before either of them.

She also brought the glass to her lips she took a small sip testing it then smiled and took a drink. "The wine is really good is it one that was bottled here?" She looked at him and leaned forward just a little bit. "I am very happy you find my company plesent." When she saw the food brought she sat back and set the napkin in her lap. "It smells wonderful."

"That is correct. Of all that we produce, some are stored here, in the cellar." he smiled. "Would not do to not keep some for yourself." The table was not that big around so they were able to be relatively close for conversation. Then she leaned forward and he had to keep his gaze from wandering to far downward. Another pause before he would speak again. "I did not know if you would like the dress. I admit that it is a little more revealing than the normal gown, but I believe the alterations I made accent your assets perfectly. It fits like a glove."

She smiled as she set her glass down and picked up a fork to taste the food she drought it to her lips and took the bite chewing slowly before swollowing. "It tasts better then it smells." She took another bite before setting her fork down and picking up her glass to drink more wine. "Leo woulden't tell me what alterations you made he said he would leave that to you."

"Did he?" The sly man. The Marquιs ate his meal with a spoon, though there was a fork. "Then I will have to show you. After dinner." Perhaps there was a reason as to why he was going to show her after dinner and not tell her now. The smile was still on his face, even as he ate. "Tell me something Casandra, are you in the habit of staying away from home for extended areas of time? Are you expected to return at a set time?"

She sighed as she thought of home for the last few years she had made it a very plush prision for herself barely leaving her room but to go ride. "They do not expefct me back but my right hand has been at Claremount longer then I his family has been stewards of the castle for several generations, I know it is in good hands." She was looking at her plate and picked up her fork to take another bite. She then looked to him with a smile.

"You do not sound so eager to return there." he held a moment with a smile. "That is why we make homes at other places. Your friends, the one who made you the jewerly you wear and created the gift you gave me. Are they expecting you back any time soon? I remember lobo.. ah. wolf." the word had escaped him for a moment. "If you are longer than expected, will he come looking for you?"

She looked at him and smiled as she reached her hand acrossed the table and took his. "My friends know where I am as for Kjay yes he would come looking he has barely left my side in six years. As for my best friend Venis lets just say that if anything were wrong she would know it instanly and no one would keep her from coming to me now that she is back in Rhydin." It was not a threat she felt no fear here with him it was just something she knew as a fact.

As she took his hand his smile broadened and he placed his other hand over hers. "Being here, alone, in my house can be a very dangerous thing. Are you sure that you are safe here? It is perhaps I am treating you with gifts and food in order to hold you here as hostage." The only thing that said he was making a joke of it all was the mirth that reflected in his eyes. The rest was seriousness. "Why else would I ask if you would be missed."

She looked at him with a soft smile."If you ment me harm you would have done it by now and if you want me to stay longer just ask. I can have Kjay sent for and I sure you have enough rooms for me to find a bed."

The mention of him meaning her harm caused the smile he wore to shake slightly, it as not to noticeable even if it had a hint of sadness with it. "No. I do not mean you any harm here in my home. I know that the ride is not a short one and I would hate to have you traveling back in the middle of the night. If you so choose to stay, there would be people at your service." Looking at Casandra he was put in mind of a memory, a pleasant one but remorseful at the same time. "I am sure there are things here that can accommodate to your needs. I do not stay here often, but the place is always kept ready."

She saw it even if it was just for an instant. "I did not mean to alarm you." She squezzed his hand softly. "I know you don't mean me harm if I thought otherwise I would not have come." She leaned close to him. "That I left Kjay behind is a sign of my trust in itself." She reluctently released his hand so that she could finish her dinner. "I have been alone for a very long time and I like to have your company Amadeo."

"Oh no. It is not you." he had a healthy appetite but at times of thought he didn't eat as he should. But he made a show of it now. "It is only a thought in my mind. I like to think that my home is safe for the people I choose to bring over. Which is not that often. You're the first guest I've had here in two years. "

She smiled as she looked at him. "I am glad to be here, but what were you thinking that would cause you pain?" She would not push him it he didn't want to talk about it but she wanted to get to know him a bit better.

He sat back and scratched his eyebrow. "A couple years ago, mi esposa, my wife," he took in a breath and exhaled. "Died here in a fire. It was arson. I was away at business when it happened. She was suppose to be safe here, but my promise that she would be safe did not hold."

She looked at him a very sad look on her face she had to stop herself from going to him and wraping her arms around him. "I know that kind of loss," her voice was very soft. She forced herself not to let her voice crack when she spoke the next words. "Every man I have ever loved has left me in some way they either died, or disapeared." She looked down and took a deep breath before looking back up at him. "That is why I stayed home for so many years I am afraid to get close to anyone again."

He would not tell what he had been doing since then, it would only ruin the evening and it might be something she did not want to know. "You cannot simply shut yourself away from the rest of the world. Doing so is not healthy." It was true and he gave her a smile. "Though the world has done you wrong it cannot keep you a captive. I'm glad you have decided to face it again. It's hard to loose those that you care about. But you learn to move on."

She smiled at him and nodded. "Yes you are right and on the advice of Venis who by the way wants very much to meet you, I have decided that I have to try she told me that if I didn't take a chance I may miss something wonderful."

"She is right. That is why you are the first I have brought over since that time. There are memories that linger, but I do not let the .. the ghost haunt me. I rather o something about them." HIs smile turned into a grin then and he sat back. "Venis. The one who will come at the sign of danger. Is she family of yours?"

"She is like my sister she has lived centries and seen much, she is a vampier, and also The Godess of Protection, but to me she is just V."

"If she is a sister to you then I am sure that she and I will get along." he was done with his dish of food and pushed it aside as he stood from his spot at the table. "I will not push you into anything Casandra. Many good things, take time." But he did enjoy the companionship. Not to interfere with her own eating, he extended his hand. "Your hand. May I? If you are done."

She smiled she had been eating when they were talking and she had only a couple bites left. She gave him her hand and ate the last few then picked up her napkin and whiped her mouth off. "What else do you have planed this evening?"

He waited until she was done and then took her by the hand and gently pulled her up. She would have to stand. "I want to see the result of my work." he meant the dress, "And you said that you could dance. Though I happen to remember something else you said too about not being responsible for your actions?" He began to lead her from the table, free hand going up to make an indication to one of the servants that the meal portion was over.

She stood from the chair and gently squeezed his hand. "Should I turn for you?" She laughed softly. "Yes I can dance and I still will not be responsible for my actions if you come to close." She followed him from the table. "Do you plan to dance then?"

marquestry (12:02:05 AM) : "I plan, what I plan." that was not much of an answer at all and he knew it In this back room where they were, not only was there a place for eating, but there was a section for simply enjoying oneself out there in the glass room. A comfortable couch and sunken chairs, a glass coffee table, short. He didn't say more than that while he leaded her to this area. Then he held his hand up, the one he was holding her with. "Please turn"

She smiled at him and his criptic answer. She looked at the couch and chairs before she nodded and spun herself slowley around. "I love the dress. Thank you again."

Watching as she turned he watched and would stop her once she was at the position where her back was turned to him. "Stop." He steppe closer and placed the tips of his fingers to her sides. "Raise your arms please."

She stoped and raised her arms out to her side shoulder hight. "Like this?" and then over her head. "Or like this?"

"LIke that," with her hands and arms above her head. He placed his hands around her wrist and slowly started moving them downward. "Before I made the adjustments, this dress had a covered back." His hands were traveling slowly, and as they moved downward it became only his fingertips against her skin. "I made some more adjustments too." Waiting..his fingers were around her shoulders.

She closed her eyes as his hands then fingers moved down her waist and then they were on her shoulders. She took a deep breath and let it out slowley. "What other adjustments did you make?"

The Marquιs rested his head against the side of hers, nearly cheek to cheek. Fingers on her shoulders then moved under her arms and to the top of the dresses straps before starting to trace the outline of the top. "It is a very interesting way how the top is pulled at the front, don't you think? Almost like a weave. Breathable, yet it seems stretched, but not. The neck is almost a tease."

She turned her head slightly and looked at him. "Yes it is, was that your doing too?" Her voice barely a whisper. As his fingers moved lower and traced the out line of the top she shiveres softly but not from cold actually it was getting rather warm."Amadeo, you are really close." She turned fully to face him droping her arms so that they were around his shoulders and kissed him softly.

She made good on what she say about not being responsible. He hardly helped in the matter. It had been a long while since his name was was spoken, and it sounded good to his ears. Her turn placed his arms at her lower back and he kept them there as he returned her kiss, breaking it a moment later to place a kiss at either corner of her eyes. "Am I too close?" he had to break it to be able to speak. Once it was done he turned his lips back to her own, pulling her in closer. His hands secure.

She moved her hands to his chest and up into his jacked plaching them back onto hie shoulders. "No you are not to close" She returned his kiss slightly parting her lips.

It was good, she didn't think he was too close, because he was about to get closer. What also was good was the fact she put a hold on him. His grip tightened and they were very close, his left leg moved between her two in an effort to part them in the dress. One hand remained across her back and the other braced between her shoulders as he leaned her back. He took the parting lips and as invitation and deepend the kiss they shared. Then, in a smooth movement he lifted her up in his arms. the hand that was around the waist brushing over and securing under her knees.

It was an invitation and she depend the kiss even more a sigh excaping her lips aginst his kiss when he swept her off her feet she had not been picked up like that in so long and it felt good to be in his arm. She was reluctent to break the kiss but she did and looked at him. "Where are we going now?" Her voice ws barely a whisper as she kissed his lips softly then his chin then she traiend a couple to his neck before going back to his lips again and resuming the kiss.

Strength in his arms, holding her was easy and he could move without it being awkward. "We are going to find you a room." That was the truth. The time was getting late and he knew what was on his mind. An he knew what would be the right thing to do. He couldn't kiss her and walk at the same time, so for the moment he'd have to settle with her kisses. ""It's too soon to ravish you without it seeming to be all I want." But it was hard to concentrate.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:33 am

She smiled at him and laid her head against his chest. "Would you think me to forward if I told you I woulden't mind if you did ravish me?" She did not know if it would be to soon for him or not some wounds took a long time to heal but for her it had been long enough.Four years was to long.

A small chuckle and he regretted not having the use of his hands, fully, at the moment. He was carrying her to the stairwell and then up he went. "I would not. I can see it in your eyes, just as you should know that it is in my thoughts.Yet...." He stopped at the top of the stairs and kissed her again, fully, hunger for her illuminating the kiss. "I did not bring you here to conquer. Yet."

She looked at him. "Am I that easy to read?" The smile on her face showed that she was joking with him. His words and the kiss he gave her stole the breath from her the hunger in that kiss spoke more then words could and she returned it passionatly fully opening her mouth to his deepening the kiss even more.

It did speak a lot of things for there were a lot of things that he wanted to do, that the body wanted to do and naturally react to. It was a pull against the mind and the body. His tongue went into the open mouth and entrapped her own seeking to pull it into his mown mouth. The hand that was bracing her upper half, the fingers explored her sides while maintaining their secure hold. The kiss was broken for a second as he picked up his head to see where they were going. destination in sight he went back to the kiss and carefully started down the hall.

She wanted thoes things as much as he did her body was definatly responding to him as well her tongue went into his mouth and explored every part of it she could she looked down the hall as well but her eyes closed when his lips returned to hers gods help her she wanted him and had knowen it since she saw him at her door the other night.

He kept with her until reaching one of the large doors down the hall. At the door he bent at the knees and shifted his hands upon her, moving in a position to help her stand. It took him a moment to find the words to say to her. Not that he didn't know them, but he had to think of the english of them . "Forgive me, but I have to let you go."

She smiled softly. "I guess me asking you to stay with me would not help." She was a bit unsteady on her feet for a moment. "But I will not make you stay." She was shure it would not take much for her to convince him but she was willing to wait if she had to.

It wouldn't take much for it was something that he wanted. He was going to have to soak in ice after this. The Marquιs brought a hand to the side of her face, cupping her cheek. "Lovely Casandra," he kissed her once more. "My people are at your service. You need but ring the bell. " when she entered her room she would find a bell on the table near the door. "Goodnight my darling." His words were low and slightly strained from the pressure of restraint he was under.

She looked at him she was definatly flushed and her wanthing him was evident through the fabric of the dress her breathing was a bit ragged she was shure she was not going to get much sleep tonight but she respected his wishes in this knowing it was just as hard for thim to say goodnight as it was for her. She kissed him softly. "Will you be here tomorrow morning to wake me?"

"I will be here for you in the morning. You do not have to worry." He couldn't let her wake up and be in the Manor alone. That wasn't like him. It was hard to move away and his fingers lingered as he took a step back. "Until then Seρora. You will fill my thoughts. Waking and dreaming. "

"As you will be in mine." She watched him go for a moment before closing the door and preparing for bed seeing as she had nothing else with her she slipped out of the dress hung it over a chair and slipped into the bed alone but still happy.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down