Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Dinner and rest

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dinner and rest Empty Dinner and rest

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:40 pm

She had instructions to get some food and rest and both she will do. She went into the lounge and took a seat at the table thinking of what she wanted to eat. She waited for someone to come by and take her order. While waiting she looked around to see what ever she could see. It seemed a little dead in here tonight.

Back to top Go down

Dinner and rest Empty Re: Dinner and rest

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Isah was looking for a quiet place to read. He had to get out of that room once in a while. He had a certain affection for his co-workers, but he had to be alone once in a while, or at least away from them.

He entered the lounge and saw a small Fae sitting there alone. "Good eve Ma'am." He nodded his head in a bow directed at her. He walked over and took a seat not wanting to disturb her. He smiled though, he was an excellent judge of character, and she seemed to be a nice person. He felt that from her even before she had the chance to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:59 pm

She nodded and smiled towards him. She spoke softly in response to his greeting.

"Good Evening."

She watched him briefly not sure if he worked here or was just another patron. She did not stare long as sat down, she figured he was a patron also. She went back to waiting and looking around. The inn was all new to her and a bit overwhelming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:02 pm

She seemed to be waiting for something or someone. He found this odd. "Ma'am, is there something I can help you with this evening?" Venis had ordered her men to be at the disposal of the Inn staff, especialy Armandeus, so if he could help, he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:07 pm

She looked up to him and shrugged before she spoke.

"Maybe, I was waiting to get something to eat."

She nodded almost like an impatient child would but not quite so head banging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:11 pm

He chuckled. "I do believe that people usually go to the bar for such things. But it makes sense to come in here for such as well. I can get you something to eat. What would you like?" He smiled as he rose from his seat, placing his book pages down upon the arm of the chair he was sitting in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:15 pm

Her wings began to flutter at her mistake and she frowned when he said people normally go to the bar for that. She shook her head to him.

"I can go to the bar if that is where one normally orders. I don't want to interrupt your time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:30 pm

He smiled, though a little upset that he had upset her. "No, ma'am, you are not disturbing me at all. I would be happy to bring you something to eat. I am a bit hungry myself. I have kitchen privileges so it is no problem. Besides, this seems like a much nicer place to enjoy a meal." He hoped she would have calmed from his words. He honestly was getting a little hungry and would much rather eat in here than the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:33 pm

She took a deep breath and nodded to him. She thought for a moment and decided on what she would want to eat.

"Well...if its not too much trouble I would like some fruit and a turkey with cheese sandwich and ummm....water. Please. Oh and I'm Kyra....you can call me Kyra instead of ma'am."

She gave him her famous cheesy grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:39 pm

He smiled and one hand went behind his back while the other rolled in front of him as he formally bowed to her. "Lady Kyra, your wish is my command." As he stood up again his smile widened. "And I am Isah. And that sounds very good. I shall return shortly with your sandwich and water." He winked at her and with that bright smile he had he left the room to retrieve her request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:43 pm

She giggled a little at him for being so formal. She hadn't seen that since she left.

"It's nice to meet you Isah and thank you.."

She blushed a little at the wink as she wasn't quite used to a man doing that in her direction. She waited for him to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:04 am

He was gone for a short period. But when he returned he had a tray in his hands. Upon the tray were two plates, each contained a sandwich made of sliced turkey and American cheese slices. There were two small bowls upon the tray as well. One contained mustard, the other mayonnaise. There were two knives for spreading the condiments. On the side there were some leafs of lettuce and slices of tomato. There were also two glasses of water. And in two other, slightly larger bowls, there were various fruit slices and some grapes.

He set the tray upon the table and began to set her food down before her. "I hope this works for you Kyra. It was the best I could come up with." He hadn't been sure of what kind of fruit, but he figured he at least got the sandwich and water right. "If you would like, I will return to my seat over there, if not, I would be happy to join you." Again he smiled. He loved to show females attention, all females. And it didn't even have to be romantic attention, women were queens to Isah, no matter who or what they were, or what they looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:13 am

She looked at the food and her eyes went a bit wide. She hadn't seen this much food or preperation in many months. She looked up to him as he spoke.

"You are welcome to join me if you would like. I don't know many people around here. Everything looks really really good. Thank you again."

She didn't wait for him to sit until she started putting together her sandwich. She did hope he would sit with her. It would be fun to talk to someone new. She took a small bite of her sandwich and looked back up at him waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 am

He smiled and pulled out the chair opposite of her to sit down. He spread some mustard on his bread before putting on some lettuce and tomato. Then he put his sandwich together as well and took a bite. It was a rather small bite for a male.

Once his mouth was empty he spoke. "You are most welcome Kyra. I'm glad you like it. So tell me a little something about yourself. I'm curious." Another bite of the sandwich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:02 pm

She continued eating and then stopped when he asked her about herself. Her wings started fluttering because she was nervous and didn't like talking about herself. She didn't have a very good childhood and becoming a young adult wasn't much better. She simply shrugged and then tried to turn the tables on him.

"There is not much to tell....why not tell me a little about you?"

She took another bite of her sandwich hoping he wouldn't press the issue of talking about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:14 am

((Sorry it took so long. I fall behind sometimes.))

Isah just chuckled. "Not much to tell. I work for a Goddess, Venis, she's nice. I live here in Rhy'Din in a castle keep not far from here, about a half days ride. I like the outdoors, animals, and women. But not like you think. I think that women are queens, and would never disrespect one. There's not much else to tell, I'm usually better at answering direct questions than just describing myself." He took another bite of his sandwich and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:07 pm

She nodded to him and listened to him curiously. Then she started to ask a question.

"How long have you lived in Rhy'Din and how did you get here? Did you come from some place else?"

She was a very curious young lady when she wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:49 pm

He smiled. Curious was a good thing. He could answer questions, and people didn't usually ask questions that they themselves would not answer. "I was born on Earth. Portland Oregon in the United States of America on the Continent of North America. I was raised in a rural area so I grew up to love animals. I moved here to Rhy'Din after two years in college. I had heard that there were so many more types of animals here. I wanted to be a veterinarian. So I found out how to get here and here I am. I had to quit college here because of staffing problems at the college. It close down eventually and my records were lost. So I have yet to go back and start all over. But working for Venis I get to work with all kinds of animals. Her and her family have so many exotic pets. Not to mention the animals we come across during our little adventures. I love it." He hoped she didn't mind his rambling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 pm

She just sat there and listened intrigued about the place he came from. She has always lived in Rhy'Din and never thought to venture out. This was the first time she ventured out away from home. She continued to ask questions.

"What's it like on Earth? I've never been there...actually I've never been out of Rhy'Din."

She shrugged with a little sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:31 am

Isah smiled. "Earth is a lot like Rhy'Din. There's lands and seas. There's Gods and mortals. Although, instead of everyone just worshiping the God or Gods they choose to, they fight and even go to war over who is right and who is wrong on the whole God issue."

He ate a grape before speaking again. "I've never understood the point of most of Earths wars. But there is beauty there as well. The wild life ... what's left of it that is. Everything about Earth's nature is truly breathtaking. I hear there are some lovely waterfalls near here. I need to go see them sometime. You're welcome to join me if you're not too busy." He meant it in the most innocent way possible. He wasn't that kind of guy. He respected women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:57 pm

Kyra continued to eat her dinner and listen to what Isah was telling her about Earht. She remembers seeing some waterfalls but figured it would be fun to see more. She wiped her mouth before talking again.

"That sounds like fun. I think I get days off from the forge. If not I don't think Dre would be mad if I took one."

She shrugged a little and finished eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Isah smiled. He thought maybe he had made a new friend and he loved making new friends. "I think you have to ride out a ways to get to them. Do you ride?" He knew there were some small horses that would make a good mount for someone of her stature. If she didn't want to go that way, he would figure something out. "Please, let me know when your time off is. I am already looking forward to spending a lovely day at a lovely location, with such a lovely lady." He smiled again as he ate some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:48 pm

She blushed not sure how to take the compliment but finished her food before she spoke again. Her wings fluttering at the thought of going to see the waterfalls and making a friend.

"I've never rode before but it would be fun to learn. I will definately let you know when I have a free day."

She smiled and finished her drink. It was about time to go get some sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 pm

He smiled again. "I would love to help you learn he basics. I mean full lessons would be ideal, but I don't think you want to miss that much work. But I will make sure that you know enough before we go to the falls. The bosses son would make my head an apple if I let one of his employees get hurt." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:37 pm

She looked at him curiously her voice reflecting the curiousity as she asked questions.

"What is there to know about riding a horse? Don't you just get on and go? And why would Dre make your head an apple?

She shrugged and not sure what lessons she would have to learn to ride a horse. From what she saw all you do is get on and go. It concerned her when he suggested that Dre would make his head an apple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next