Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Morning at the Manor (Closed to all but Marques)

2 posters

Go down

Morning at the Manor (Closed to all but Marques) Empty Morning at the Manor (Closed to all but Marques)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:05 am

Well Cassie really had not slept much at all and when she did her dreams were very vivid and filled with very erotic visions. Well she would just have to get up and start the new day.

She got out of bed and explored the room he had left her in; she quickly found the bathroom and took a bath and used the brush that was there to get the tangles out of her hair.

Now what was she going to wear she went back to the bed and pulled the sheet off it and wraped it around herself and rang the bell on the table, Maybe there was something she could borrow from the staff members.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Morning at the Manor (Closed to all but Marques) Empty Re: Morning at the Manor (Closed to all but Marques)

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:56 pm

His night had been spent more with working than sleeping. It was hard to sleep and when he didn't sleep, he worked, or found things to otherwise occupy him. He did manage to get a few hours in but it was nothing compared to actual sleep. Where he was now, was not in his room.

At the moment, where he was, was not too important. Casandra was awake and had rung the bell.

In a few minutes the door to her bedroom would open, a middle-age entered through the door dressed in the house colors. She had a kind face and her hair was held underneath a bonnet. In behind her came two other females, younger, but similarly dressed who curtsied. "Good morning. What can we do for you?"

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Morning at the Manor (Closed to all but Marques) Empty Re: Morning at the Manor (Closed to all but Marques)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:08 pm

She looked to the women that walked in and smiled softly.

"It seems that I came ill prepared and am lacking anything to put on besides my very formal dress, is there perhapse a woman on staff about my size that has something I can borrow?"

It was strange for her to ask but it had to be done.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:35 pm

The lady walked through the spacious room to the wardrobe that stood along the west wall. The other two who had accompanied went into the bathroom and pretty soon running water could be heard. The room Casandra was in was quite large, like an apartment in itself with a large bedroom, living area and bath. Large bay windows gave a wondrous view of the gardens below and gave lots of natural light when the curtains were drawn.

Pulling the wardrobe open inside would be an assortment of garments, dresses mostly. Simple everyday wear, and those for night. There were even a couple for riding.

"I see that the Lady did not receive proper instructions last night." Standing aside, hands folded. "The Master had a few things made for you and put in this room. The measurements you gave, these should fit. The girls are drawing you a bath. Whenever you are ready. A morning reprieve will be up shortly."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:22 pm

Cassie had already taken a bath but she had not washed her hair and seeing as how she didn't want to leave a bad impression on his staff she just smiled and walked over to the wardrobe and look in at the clothing.

"Well aparently he did plan on me staying."

She just smiled as she looked through the dresses and pulled out one for riding She looked through for undergarments, she had not been able to wear any under her dress.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:58 pm

No comment would be made on the intentions of her master, for she did not know. Fully. She knew what she was told and that is what any of them expected. The two who had been in the bathroom came out holding towels and stood at the side of the door, leaving ample room for going in and out. The older lady took the clothing from Casandra.

"Do not worry about a think Lady. We will make sure that you are ready to go this morning." Perhaps Casandra was use to having people bathe and dress her? If not then it might be an experience.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Dress her yes bathe her no, he had ever had anyone bathe her not even a man would be nice sometime but she filled tat thought away for later and removed the sheet from herself laying it on the bed.

"Thank you very much."

She then moved into the bathroom.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Stepping into the luxurious bathroom the ladies helped her into the tub, the water had the scent of cream and honeysuckles, a small layer of foam rested on top of the waters surface.

Once she was in one of the girls took a soft sponge and started working on the body, while the other helped Casandra to tip her head back and poured warm water over her head and started work on the hair.

"You will be able to see the Marqués once you are done here. I trust you had a well evening?" that came from the other lady who was arranging an assortment of oils on the counter. "If the girls are being too hard let them know."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:18 pm

This was a nw experience and she just relaxed and went with it; it made her very calm and she liked the smell of the honey suckles.

"My evening was well enough the bed is very comfortable."

She was not going to share with them thatshe had hardley slept it was not from lack of comfort she smiled as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:33 pm

"He will be glad to know this. He's often busy. Imagine my surprise when I was told to prepare for his female guest that would be staying the night." One thing about servants is that, unless told otherwise, some of them liked to gossip, especially when they thought things were worth talking over.

"Quite unusual. "

Milk ha been added to the water and the other girl was pressing the petals of lilies into Casandra's hair to help strain the water.

"I've always told him that the place needed a females touch about. My girls and I can only do so much before stepping out of our place. "
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:45 pm

She smiled she instantly liked this woman.

"I only recently met the Marques but I am being to like him very much, I enjoy his company and was glad to be invitd to dinner."

"You know I hae never been give abath like this and I find it a very relaxing experience, thank you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:03 pm

While they were in the bathroom, the door to the room opened a tray of breakfast apitizers was brought in and placed on the table for when they emerged. "He would have it no other way, though you are free to bathe yourself if you wish."

The girls were done with their task and stood, offering arms out for Casandra to latch on to and help herself to stand from the tub of water. "If you choose to return, and while you are here, these two are at your disposal. Cary and Aliza." Both girls curtsey when their names were said, uttering soft words of "lady" as they did. Cary was slightly taller and broad of shoulder. She took a large fluffy towel from the older lady and she and Aliza held it, waiting for Casandra to step forward.

"He's a very kind but he is a man and can have a temper. You know how men are, wanting things to go their way." Combs were set aside. They would have to comb out her hair.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 pm

She took the offered help out of the tub.

"Good morning Cary and Aliza, my name is Casandra."

She knew that they would continute to call her Lady but it did not bother her it was always nice to remember to be show manors even to the help.

She steped forward into the waiting towl and looked at the combs they had set out.

"Yes I know that men can have a temper when thigs do not go the way they want, but I am acustomed to dealing with it."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:27 pm

Indeed they would for it is what they were suppose to do. The towel was wrapped around her and the girls started drying her off while also directing her to the vanity and the chair.

"Shall we keep your hair out this morning? Having it loose will help the natural oils and scents to breath while it dries." Surly they were going to make sure it was dry to the point of not dripping on anything or anyone. They knew what to do. The question that was asked was purely rhetorical, no answer was expected.

The comb was passed through her hair, working off any tangles that might have been. The special comb it was, it even worked to dry the hair.

"He doesn't loose his temper often. Maybe you can get him to think on things besides business and to have fun. He use to have fun all the time. Now it is not as much."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:32 pm

"Yes I think I will leave my hair down his morning I hope that he like this scent, I normally use lavander."

She sat down at the vanity and let them comb through her hai it didt't have many tangles but what there were were shortly worked out.

She smiled at the thought of helping the Marques relax.

"I will do my best to get him to think of thsgs besides business, itis not god for a man to work all the time and never do anything fun."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:55 pm

Then she stayed silent while working on the Lady's hair. It was long and had a lovely flow. Working the exact amount of strokes needed to cause the hair to shine it was fine work. "Yes, too much work is never good for anyone." Her mood went down a notch but it was masked by the serious expression suddenly adopted as she sought to style the hair and pin a portion of it back so that it would not get in the way of the Lady Casandra. "Too much work can kill a man's soul."

Casandra, of course, could see her in the mirror. Nearly all of the people in the Marqués household employ knew of their masters business and dealings both legal and otherwise. At the same, they knew how to do their job and that is what was important.

"There you are deary. You're all set. Come out to the main room and your maids will assist you in getting dressed." To note, they also had shoes for her to match the outfit she had picked out.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:28 pm

She smiled as her hair was pinned up it looked nice very natural and the oils smelled really good.

"Yes it is and it ouldbe a shame to see his soul die."

She stood from the chair and moved to the main room.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:42 pm

The Lady Casandra was not dressed yet, and so she was careful to keep the towel covering around her, even though the only people in the room were the ones that had helped her bathe.

"We're not going to let that happen. A strong man he is. Some things he does might surprise you."

The main room was now bright, full of the morning light that shone in through the windows, the curtains having been drawn back and tied. When Casandra was out the maids gathered up the clothes and began to help her get dressed.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:51 pm

She smiled as she said that.

"No not if I have anything to say about it."

She thought about lastnight and the way he had carried her.

"Yes he is a strong man, and he has already done a lot to suprise me and that is hard to do."

She let them help her dress and then moved to sit down to eat her breakfast.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:55 am

(again posted with permission)

It was not his intention to keep her waiting in her room for very long, he had wanted to be there by the time she sat down for breakfast, but he was afraid that he was a bit late. He had been.. working and it caused a delay. Cleaning from the morning escapades and dressing himself in a fresh creme colored shirt with a pin-stripped three-button vest and pant he made his way to her room, fastening the buttons on his sleeves. A man was posted outside her door - since she had been dressing he was there to make sure she was not disturbed. this man then opened the door and the Marqués entered. "Buenos dias Senora. "

She looked up at him a huge smile on her face. "You look very handsom this morning, and I am very relaxed the ladies have taken really good care of me."

"As they should." Smiling to the older lady he tipped his head in her direction. "She has been with my family since I was but a little boy." For she did have the age on her to be a mother of him. "You are looking lovely this day. I trust that your night went just as well. I did not mean to tary this morning. Things took longer than first expected."

She looked at him and held out her hand. "I was just about to eat breakfast, did you come to join me?" Had he walked in but a couple minutes earlyer he would have found her still wrapped in a towel. "It looks delicious."

That towel may not have stayed in place for very long if he had. "You were not waiting for me were you? I would not want you to starve due to me." Sleeves done he rounded on her chair and leaned over to connect with her lips in a kiss. It was a greeting and he did not think that she would object to it. "I may have been later, but I am glad I wasn't. you should see the countryside."

She smiled as she kissed him back no she did not mind the greeting at all infact she welcomed it. "No I was not waiting for you, and would not starve even if I did." She laughed softly and gave him another soft kiss. "I would love to see the country side."

Hearing Casandra say that she was going to go, her two maids moved from their places and prepared to follow. It was their job unless they were told otherwise to wait. "Then we should go." Offering her his hand he would help her to her feet. "When you came it was dark. It is something to see in the day. The changing colors of the season light the area as a pallet." He looked at her dress once more. "And I see that you are properly dressed."

She picked up an apple from the tray and took his offered hand, "Yes let us go, I am wanting to see the rest of your home very much I love the autum colors." She looked at him and smiled. "I was hoping that we would go riding."

"There is no better way to get around." They could always walk, but that was only logical if they were going to walk around the house and not the grounds themselves for they were large. Large acreage of land that consisted not only of the vineyard, but a small orchard, garden, stable and yard, and a guest house at the far end as well. The outside window of her room looked out upon the vast expanse of land that was his. With her hand in his they left out of the room and headed down the hall to the steps. "You shall ride with me. Unless you want your own horse."
She looked at him and shook her hear. "No I will share your horse." Being that close to him all day was a very plesent thought. "While I am a very acomplished rider I find the thought of riding with you very plesent."

He was hoping that she would turn down the offer of having her own horse, but he would not refuse her if she hadn't. Some riders wanted their own space. He was not intending on doing any hard riding and therefore she should be safe. "I will ask in advance for forgiveness if I seem to be too close." He had tipped his head towards her ear when he spoke those words and smiled. "I will have lunch sent ahead by your ladies." That would be something for her maids to do, if she did not want them coming. Once they were at the bottom he lead her through a side door that opened into the field. As he said, the land went on for miles over rolling hiills and flat lands. The stable was off to the right.

She looked at him and smiled. she tilted her head up to him and whispered back. "You could never get to close." She ment it to. "Yes I think having lunch brought ahead will be wonderful." She was very happy to know they would be riding alone. She did take note that he had called the ladies maids hers. She looked around the fields and the hills. "The land is beautiful." She followed him off to the stables.

Of course. While she was there, or when she came back, she would have them to attend to her. It would not be right otherwise. The comment she made had him smile and the ladies hearing of their task set about it, heading to the kitchen to get what was needed. an prepare. The Marqués knew how to take time so the food would be there when they arrived. "My horse please." and the stablehand set about the task. "How od you ride? Side or straight." He had dressed for riding, it was evident by the boots that were over his pant.

She looked at him a smile on her face she really thought about this if she picked strait then her back would be to him if she picked side then she would be able to look at him as they talked and perhapse steal a few kisses. "I ride either way but I think to day I would prefer to ride side so we can talk without my back being to you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:01 pm

The horse was brought out. It was a Spanish Andalusian , it's colors white and light gray. It's coat had a sheen and anyone could tell that it was very well cared for. Saddled and bridled, the back of the saddle was embossed with thee house symbol. The stablehand brought it to a stop in front of them. "Here we are my darling. Do you need a hand?" for her to get on the horse first.

She looked at the horse and smiled before answering him she ran her hand acrosed the horse from his shoulder to his quarter and down the leg feeling his hock and fetlock before standing back up and looking at him with a smile. "He is beautiful, and yes since we are to ride sidesadle I will need a hand up."

Perhaps, then, he should get up on the horse first, having forgotten that she was going to ride that way. "Very well. " Nonetheless, he was going to go about it another way. Moving to her front he smiled. "Forgive my hands." His hands went to her sides, bracing at the hips, and he lifted her up and onto the horses saddle. Since this saddle was not designed for riding side-saddle, she would have to do for now until he was on.

She smiled at thim and locked her eyes to his never leaving them when he began to lift her she placed her hands on his shoulders for better balance, his hands on her hips made her thoughts wonder again. "There is nothing to forgive." When she was on the saddle she moved forward avoiding the horn making rom for him to climb up behind her.

After she was positioned he removed his hand. Though he did simply pick his hands from side but rather let them slide down the side of her legs until it reached her knees. It was then that his left hand took hold of the horn and his left foot in the stirup. The Marqués pulled himself up and into the saddle. The hand on the horn took hold of the reigns and his other hand went around her waist. "Are you ready?"

She closed her eyes as his hands moved down her legs to her knees then he was pulling himself up and settling behind her. Whis his arm around her waist she leaned back into him getting more comfortable. "I am ready."

The smile upon his face may have said it all. The hold he had was firm, she wasn't going to fall, and his left leg settled under hers would keep her secure as well. A flick of his wrist and the horse started off at a slow canter, the cool of the day washing over the pair of them. The steady rhythm of the horse moving them together. "You smell lovely." It was the first time he was able to really close to her since they met this morning. The landscape passed around them. She could see the vineyard and a few people working.

Yes she had moved to be more comfortable and it ment that she was almost sitting in his lap. "It is different from what I normaly ware but I love the smell of honeysuckle." She watched as the vinyard passed. "What types of grapes do you grow here?"

The hand on her waist started to stray, moving from simply there to down the side of her hip.. She was sideways. Even with the change of his hand, he made sure to keep her near. "Red mostly. Though we o have a patch of white that we use in a special brew. The apples we grow are also used for our own juices and sold." It was a good crop.. the smells filled the air., He guided the horse through a path along the vineyard, they were headed towards the apple grove. "When was the last time you really went riding?"

"Red wine is very popular. though a good white is nice when you want something lighter." She looked up at the apples growing from the tree.. "It smells wonderful here." Then he directed a question to her so she looked at him. "It depends on what you concider really riding, I go out for a bit a couple times a week but to actually ride, not in years. Poor Wind must feel neglected."

"A wine like ours, you might never have tasted before." Having her be so close was very alluring. While he looked out to make sure their path was straight his head lowered and he pressed his lips against her forehead, his hand moving to circle around her front. The horse slowed slightly in it's canter.

She smiled at him and moved so that her arm was around his waist and tilted her head up and kissed him softly.

She would cause him to go off course if she began to kiss him., It was only fortunate that he did not need to have both hands upon the reigns - or even one - in order to tell the horse where to go. The horse had a path it was not going to bump into anything. Letting the reign dip down for a moment that hand now was placed on the side of her face and he deepend the kiss. If it were possible in the saddle he held her all that closer. [/color]

It was possible for him to pull her closer and she brought her other arm around him and moved it up to his shoulder she felt the reines slacken but it didn't bother her this was his horse and she trusted his judgment she opened her mouth to him to deepen the kiss

Without the prodding for the horse to continue on at the faster pace it slowed to a more casual walk that was lazy for a horse. His left hand moved under her thigh and he gave a gentle nudge and upward lift, his other hand upon her side to help stabilize. "Trust me?" He said between the kiss.

She did not notice anything but his lips and his arms when his hand moved under her thigh and began to lift her upward she looked at him and nodded. "Yes I trust you."

Good. But he did not say it for he had resumed the kiss. The slow pace of the horse helped to make it easier. Both hands made their way under her thighs and he started to lift her, moving his hand under her left thigh and pulling it up and moving it across the saddle of the horse. He was making it so she straddled the saddle, while making sure she did not fall off in the process. The split riding dress coming in handy. Settling her down his hands stayed upon her legs and moved around her waist and up her side.

She resumed the kiss her eyes falling closed again next thing she knew she was stradling the sadle but the horn was in the small of her back so she made a slight adjustment and moved her legs so that they were atop his acrossed his thighes and moved closer to him

With her atop of him his arms embraced her tightly as they crossed over her. He leaned into the kiss, not wanting to make her uncomfortable upon the saddle. He broke the kiss then to place his lips upon the side of her jaw and then under it, working on the neck with delicate touches.

She was not uncomfortable at all and she did not protest when his lips left hers and began to kiss her jawline and then her neck insted sht lifted her head exposing her neck to him even more and a small moan excaped her lips.

It was a sound that was going to spur him onward. They were near enough to their destination but he squeeze the side of the horse to get it to stop. Keeping a good hold on her he moved his leg from around the horse and slide off, keeping her with him. Momentarily he pressed her against the horse, hands cupping about her face as he kissed her, it was strong, but not too forceful as his tongue slipped past her lips and found her own.

She barley felt the horse stop and then felt the sliding to the ground She brought her legs up and wraped them around his waist her arms moving about his neck and opened her mouth when his tongue touched her lips and then let her tongue dance with his.

He was enraptured by the kiss and slowly began to lower to his knees. Not because she was heavy but because he did not want the horse to move and ruin things. The Marqués maintained control and when he was in his kneeled position her legs were still around him. His hands pushed up her sides and cupped the side of her chest.

She kept her legs wraped around him the kiss taking her breath away when his hands moved up her side and cupped her chest she let out a moan against the kiss. She wraped her legs around him tighter breaking the kiss reluctently she looked at him her voice a shakey whisper. "I don't want to wait any longer make love to me please?"

Her request brought a groan from within his throat and he thought about doing just that, his hands pressing into her once more before traveling down the back of her dress, brushing over the objects that held it together. "Casandra..." how could he say no to that? How could he say no to her? Bracing her back he started kissing her collar bone as he encouraged her to lay back against the ground.

She shruged out of the top of her dress before laying back glad that the corset laced at the sides and not the back.

It couldn't be removed fast enough. A hand was under her, upon her back. These skirts were not the best and for a moment he resented not taking his chance when she was still in the bedroom this morning. Her skin was soft and delicate and felt well in his hands. Warm and he moved them about her body as his lips went back again to her own. Staing a moment he removed his lips and pressed them against her ear. "To make love to you, I've dreamt of it many a time."

Her body was responding to him in more ways then one and she moved one of her hands to undo the laces of her corset. When her kissed her she wraped her arms around him returning it. She heard his words whispered in her ear and responded. "I have dreamed about it since you first touched me when I came to visit your shop." She softly nipped his earlobe then whispered something else. "I undid the laces for my corset I'll leave it to you to remove."

It was right there for him to take. He kissed her once more as he sat up and put his hands on the side of her corset. Fingers played with the loose ties. His eyes closed momentarily. His hands pressed against her side before lifting from the corset. "I will hate myself in a few moments. I cannot Casandra. God help me how I want to. But it would not be right for I don't love you." It was hard. So very hard, but he moved from atop of her.

She would not say that she wasn't disapointed it showed on her face but she would not blame him what he said to her spoke volumes about his character and just endered him to her more then anything else could have; that he would wait for love even though they both wanted eachother was something she had never seen before. She sat up and retied the laces on her corset and moved over to him and kissed his shoulder. "Could you ever see yourself loving someone like me?"

He was right. Even now he was hating himself. After he had spoke the words he had brought his hand up and was currently squeezing the bridge of his nose. She kissed his shoulder and he wished he could take all that he had said moments ago back. Once said they were said. And he always meant what he said. "You are a very lovely woman Casandra. A man would have to be stone to not be able to love someone like you."

She smiled and got up to retrieve her top and put it back on before coming back to sit with him. "Amadeo, I will not forget nor regret what almost happened here nor will I lie to you and say that I don't want it but I will respect you and wait, if you had said you coulden't love me then I would be content to remain friends but since you may be able to come to love me then I will be here for you and what is ment to happen will."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:40 pm

While she had gone to retrieve her shirt and don it once more the Marqués had stayed his position, his thumb and first two fingers of hi right hand still pressed on the bridge of his nose. He was thinking and discussing things in his head to sort through reason.

He needed to replace his shirt but for now he would not mind the cold against his skin. He was use to a bit of cold from experience. Took his hand down and pulled in his knees as he heard what she said. She was an understanding woman. "Everything always turns out the way it does for a reason."

Moving forward he turned to stand up, needing to retrieve his shirt. "I believe we have lunch waiting for us not but a short bit away."
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:36 pm

She took a deep breath as she moved to the horse hopeing she had not said to much but she just felt that is should be said.

"You are right of course everything happens as it does for a reason."

She moved to the horse and put her foot into the stirup and swung her leg over the saddle before settling herself down.

"Then is we have lunch waiting lets go."

She had the raines in her hand and waited for him to climb up behind her.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:26 pm

She sat differently on the horse this time then they had on their ride here, she was straddling the horse and he had no problem with that. It may have even been preferred.

Pulling his shirt over his head and being dressed once more, he approached the horse, placed a hand on her thigh and delivered a light squeeze as he looked up at her. Then he moved his hand to the horn and pulled up on the horse, settling into position behind her in the saddle. It was a comfortable position and he moved his hands down along her arms and to the reigns she held. While in this position he leaned in to place a kiss to the side of her neck. Staying his hand he flicked the reigns and the horse started off.

He allowed the horse to go at a walk as they started to crest the hill, afterwards he spoke again. "Different than what you are use to?"

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:23 pm

She looked down at him with smile when he lightly squeezed her thigh. She felt him settle in behind her and took a deep breath slowly releaseing it when he was settles she moved to get more comfotable and then felt his hands runing down her arms then she felt his lips on her neck and smiled softly when the horse slowed as he crested the hill she looked out.

"It is beautiful."

She was trying to take in as much of it as she could.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down