Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Clearing her mind (closed but to Dre, Gawain, Marques, and Venis)

2 posters

Go down

Clearing her mind (closed but to Dre, Gawain, Marques, and Venis) Empty Clearing her mind (closed but to Dre, Gawain, Marques, and Venis)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Cassie coulden't sleep; she tried but between trying to figure out what Mr Adams was really here for and not being able to get the Marques off her mind, it truly had been a very long time since a man had effected her this way. She needed to clear her head and seeing as it was the middle of the night she got out her old sparing leathers and pulled them on she tightened all the various laces grabbed her staff her shoes she left so she would make as little noise walking the hallways as possible. Kjay followed quietly beside her as if he knew she needed the company.

She made her way to the basement sparing area and closed the door behind her she leaned her staff against the wall and lookd at Kjay.

"Laydown, stay."

He looked at her but did as he was told.

She set up a sparing dummie at a far side of the ring and then moved to the middle of it to warm up. Focused on the movements she let her body be controled by instinct and was soon moving through the diferent forms so fluidly that it looked like a dance.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Clearing her mind (closed but to Dre, Gawain, Marques, and Venis) Empty Re: Clearing her mind (closed but to Dre, Gawain, Marques, and Venis)

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:12 am

After ruining his mother's plans, and knowing he was gonna piss her off, he went walking. That was when he saw her. He stood there and watched her movements and the forms she was doing. She had gotten better, but something seemed off and that was when he spoke.

"Well they have improved, but if you are going to face mother with something on your mind other then how to combat her you already know the outcome. So who is he?"

He smiled and crossed his scaley arms. Yep he knew her to well. He was curious to see if he could break her concentration.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Clearing her mind (closed but to Dre, Gawain, Marques, and Venis) Empty Re: Clearing her mind (closed but to Dre, Gawain, Marques, and Venis)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 am

As soon as he walked in Kjay's head popped up and a tail started wagging there was a scent he knew well he got up looked at Cassie then looked towards Dre and walked over to him licking his hand.
She was deep in concentration and didn't hear him come in at all when she heard him speak her firdt instinct was to stop and run over to him but she finished the form she was in and then ran over to him and wraped her arms around him in a tight hug.

"Hello Dre."

She smiled a thim and shook her head

"Is it really that clear that something or someone is on my mind?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:26 pm

He pet Kjay, scratching with the talons lightly behind the ears and even pulled out a treat. Was just some jerky he kept for himself. He hugged Cas tight and lifted her off the ground.

"Just a wee bit. So again I ask, who is he? I know it is not something, because you get more determined in your forms. You were a little messy, and yet so into it you did not notice me coming in. Not like you."

He had that knowing smile on his face. He crouched down and waited on her to tell him it all.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 pm

She sighed as she sat down and looked up at him.

"Do you want to hear of the one that has got my blood heated that I find it hard to concentrate or the one that concerns me because of the questions he is asking about vampiers?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:57 pm

"Both naturally. But start where you feel most comfortable. You know I make a great sounding board and a person to beat up all the time."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:23 pm

"Well there is this man that just showed up; Mr Adams and he is asking questions about vampiers wants to know exactly how many there are here, I don't like the way he looks at me or how he spoke to me. He made a reference to a collection."

A smile came over her face.

"The other man is a much more plesent distraction, I have only met him a couple times but there is a definate atraction there. His name is Marques del Stry."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 pm

He looked at her, judging by her body langueage he could see the results of the two. "Interesting." Was all he could say.

Then he chuckled. "Funny how all men but me can have a collection or beauties." He winked at her and sat there. "What shall you do about both?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:46 pm

"As for Mr Adams I have no idea and somehow I don't think he is collecting women"

She looked down and back up with a smile.

"As for Marques del Stry." She took a deep breath. "I can't be around that man without thinking of both of us being naked."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:49 pm

He chuckled at the last, "Seems you are smiten with lust. That is good, about time to. You were starting to look like a nun." He grinned at his joke, and then went cold and serious.

"Tell me about this other. I think there is more here then what we know. So tell me all Cassy Wassy. I want your impressions and all."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:14 pm

She smiled and then looked sad. "Dre I may be in lust but you know why I am afraid at the same time I am excited. For me it just never seems to work out."

She looked at him and turned serious.

"As for Mr Adams I just don't know, he looked at me like a piece of meat and seemd to be offended that I thought he was asking after family, he accused me of being stupid even though he used a lot more eloquent words for it then asked if I was a pet or part of someones collection. I don't know something about him rubs me the wrong way."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:17 am

He sat there and listened to her. Watching her body tell the tale. He nodded, and spoke softly. "I mayhap will have to meet this Mr Adams." He winked and gave her one of his grins. He chuckled and formulated a plan in his head, of course one could not predict the furture.

He looked at her and spoke softly, "You know if you need me all you have to do is call right?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:45 pm

She nodded and stood up wraping her arms around his neck.

"Thanks Dre."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:09 pm

He returned the hug and smiled.

"But of course. Now do your forms again, see if talking helped. If not will have to learn you."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:05 pm

She nodded as she moved back to the center of the gym and began the forms again, it was evident after the second form that she had let her mind go and her body take over.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:10 pm

he crouched there and said soft things here and there. Things like "Loosen up" or "Slow it down." and once he even said, "Speed it up or the Marque will be upset, if a sword sticking out your side."

He nodded as she finished up. Glad to see the talk had helped. He stood and walked to Cas. "Better then the last time. Do me a favor. Do not go into a Dance with your mind clouded again. I do not wish to have to place the word former in front of friend, when I refer to you."

He smiled at her and took a postion, looking at her as if asking 'Again?'
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:28 pm

She smiled up at him.

"A clouded mind is why I am running forms and not dancing; but I apriciate the concern."

She noded and began to run the forms again.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:53 am

At the end he looked at her and nodded. "Better." He then showed her a few more he had picked up.

"I think you are ready to face her. Good Luck"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down