Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A request (closed to all but Venis)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A request (closed to all but Venis) Empty A request (closed to all but Venis)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:43 am

After recieving a gift from the Marques she decided that even though he didn't want anything in return she wanted to give him something and the more she thought the more the idea formed and is was perfect. She knocked on V's door.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

A request (closed to all but Venis) Empty Re: A request (closed to all but Venis)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:02 am

Venis has just stepped out of a cold bath with strawberry and raspberry extract. She wrapped in her towel and went to the door. She opened it back up and smiled seeing Cas standing there. "Hey lil sis, what's up?" She stood back from the door to let her in and then closed it behind her. "Leave kjay in your room?"

Back to top Go down

A request (closed to all but Venis) Empty Re: A request (closed to all but Venis)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:05 am

"Yes he was sleeping and somehow I doubt he will need to protect me from anything here."

She came in and sat down in a chair.

"I have a favor to ask of you and would also like some advice."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:16 am

She chuckled. "Nope, I think you're pretty safe here." She walked over to her wardrobe and pulled out a simple green dress that had tank top style straps and just pulled over her head. She laid it on the bed. "Ask away, I'm just going to get dressed right quick."

She went into the bathroom, leaving the door open to hear and dried off. She put her metal bikini back on and went back into the bedroom to put on the dress. Once it was on she pulled her hair out of it and sighed, letting it tumble to the ground behind her.

She went to her dressing table and pulled out a dress clip. Turning her head to move her hair she reached behind herself and pulled the dress tight at the waist clipping the dress in the back to hold it in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:23 am

She smiled at her and shook her head.

"I met someone and I am very very confused, he makes me feel alive again and yet I am scared too."

It took a lot for her to admit that and V would know why.

"He came to my room tonight to give me a gift I was not expecting, and gave me something I think was more important that I can't share with you right now."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:33 am

She chuckled at that. "Quite the conundrum there kido. So, you like this guy, yes?" She presumed she did. "So, take it slow, and keep your eyes and mind open. Nice diamonds by the way. They're as good as mine. He has excellent taste, in women and jewelry."

She was trying to brush her hair out over her shoulder. "Just remember what I said last time. Next one who hurts you, I'm gunna turn him into bar-be-que flavored puppy chow." She loved Cas and was so angry the last time she had gotten hurt by a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:41 am

"Yes V I like him and the way he kisses..."

She smiled.

"Lets just say that the way the Marques del Stry kisses left me wanting a lot more. Just please don't threaten to turn him in to BBQ just yet I don't want to scare him off."

She sighed.

"Now for my request, I want to give him some diamond cuff links."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:48 am

She smiled as she set her hairbrush down, thankful for the distraction from her task. "No problem." She walked over to a trunk and opened it. "White gold, yellow gold or sterling silver?" She pulled out a small box that contained various settings. "And I won't threaten him yet dear, just as long as you remember that I am a woman of my word, you know Furball likes bar-be-que on occasion."

She set the little box down and then reached in for her bags of coal. "Any particular shape? Shamus has been busy stocking me up on carved coal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 am

"Round or oval and white gold to match the earing he just gave me."

Her hand reached up to touch the earings that he has placed in her ears himslf not long ago.

"You know sis I am really trying to keep my distance from the world and have been doing a pretty good job of it but I just can't keep myself locked away at Claremount anymore, I'm lonley there."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:57 am

Round or oval, a simple request. She had thought she would pick something a little more extravagant, but she knew him and knew what he would like. Venis didn't. She pulled out a bag of oval shaped coal. She dug through it to find two that matched exactly in size and shape.

"How bout these?" She held them out in her hand to show Cas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 am

She looked at the coal.

"How about we try round just like the stones in these earings."

She smiled

"You know V if you wern't married and had met him first I think you would have gone for him too. He is very handsom."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:35 pm

Round will work too. She grabbed the bag of round coals and dug for some that matched perfectly. "Oh, hey, look." She pulled out two coals that were a perfect match and then some that were the exact same shape, only a little smaller. "Wanna maybe get some button covers too?"

She checked her box of findings for button covers and cufflinks that matched and the stones would fit in once she made them. "Black diamonds or clear? And tell me more about this new 'boyfriend'"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:41 pm

"Button covers would be good, I trust you sis black clear it dosen't matter."

She smiled as she heard V say that .

"Sis I would hardly call him my boyfriend but what to you want to know about him?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:58 pm

She chuckled. "Figure of speach dear, I mean come on now. How manny times have you refered to Furball as my boyfriend, between husbands that is?" She started pulling out the findings trying to match them up. "And I don't know, the usual. Name, age, race, some background. Oh, you gave me a name, sort of, a title mostly. That will do for now. But tell me something about him sweety. I have to know if he's headed for bar-be-qued puppy chow or if we're gunna wait a minute."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:11 pm

"Well, I haven't asked his age I would guess late twenties early 30's he is from earth a place called Spain, definatly human. As to his name I coulden't tell you."

She took a deep breath and her hand went to the earing as sthe thought.

"V his eyes, he has the most beautiful deep brown eyes, his skin is tan and he has a great body about six foot tall so not much taller then I am. very soft hands."

She laughed as she rememberd thier meeting at this shop.

"Do you know he has a shop in town and sells cloth and has seamstresses, I went to the shop and had them designe me a dress that he aparently has in his room and leathers that will be done in the next couple days, I saw him make an adjustment to the designers sketch so I am really interested to see this dress."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:27 pm

She picked up two peices of coal and held one in each hand. She closed her fists over them as tightly as she could and squeased. Her hands slowly flared up and the fires cosumed her fists. She held them out away from her dress and let them burn, it would take a little while.

"He's not too short then." She chuckled. Being six four in her stocking feet made it to where she could make jokes like that. "I remember Spain. Beautifull place. The men there ... Oh my ..." She chuckled again.

"I think that Spain might be home to some of the most handsome men on the planet. And he knows clothes? Definately a plus. You have to show the dress off when you get it. I'm glad you're getting some new leathers too, I have to mend Tasha's, she tore them one night when she got upset and shifted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:50 pm

She smiled softly.

"V you should see how he dresses, impecible taste and the things he says, I haven't had to force this much self controle in a long time."

She looked down.

"But like I said I'm scared too you know how rotten my track record is, there is a reason I have locked myself away V I can't go threw it all over again but what if he is different and I lose out because I was scared?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:28 am

"Well, Cas, I've been where you are, so many times. And I was so scared when I met Kahn. Because you have to remember, Zane had abandoned me because of the S.B.R. I was so scared that even though Kahn was a member, that it would start to bother him because I was a higher rank than he was. But I took a chance then, and I think you should take a chance now."

She opened her hands and blew out the residual fires burning on the diamonds. They were perfectly matched black cushion cut four carat diamonds. There was not a single visible flaw in either one. She set them on the table and picked up two more pieces of coal and repeated the process. "Eventually, we all find one that it works with." That was very hard for her to say at the moment, but she wasn't going to bring that up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:33 am

She smiled and nodded.

"I know, but it's not even like I'm in love with him or anything, lust definatly, but because of the past I am scared that if I open myself up to feeling anything I am going to get hurt."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 am

She watched her flames for a moment. "It wasn't love with Kahn either at first. But it was most definitely lust. And I guarantee you, love was the farthest thing from my mind. It hurt when Zane abandoned me. You married us, you remember how much in love we were. So I was so scared when Kahn came along. I had thought that Gawain and I were going to do the on again off again thing between his marriages. Not that we were ever officially a couple. But you know what I mean. Love finds us when we need it to Cas. But if we don't make ourselves available, then it can't exactly do that, now can it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:00 am

"I know V I know, I just can't take loosing someone again."

She smiled

"Yes I remember marrying the two of you, just like it ws yesterday, I was so happy for the both of you."

She sighed.

"Your right if I shut down and shut him out I will never know."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Of course she was right. She chuckled. "Glad to see you still have your senses about you kiddo. Give the man a chance. But take it slow. I'll throw a dinner party later this week, you can invite him, Give Furball and I a chance to give him the once over. That way Furball can let me know if he want's him blackened or just slightly charred."

She laughed again and opened her palms to reveal the next two black diamonds. "Sorry this is taking so long. It's been a while and after what I've been through ..." She left it there. She wasn't looking forward to going through this conversation yet. "Anyway, I'll even see if hubby wants to come out for it. Black tie, you know how I do it." She laughed some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:51 pm

"Um Furball has already given him the once over, but a dinner party would be lovely."

She smiled as she looked at them.

"Take your time you can't rush beauty."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:57 pm

She pouted as she picked up the next two coals. "He beat me to it?" She smiled then as her fists once again became engulfed in flames. "I'm not sure when, I seem to be throwing a lot of coals on the fire, no pun intended. I have some work to get done, I put a dance card up in the battle gym. I hear there may be a holloween even comming up soon, so I need to get costumes for everyone. But I am sure I can squeese in a dinner party somewhere."

She realized just how busy she was making herself. It was a good distraction from her husbands absence. But it wouldn't be good enough, not yet. The spars would work wonders for her release, she just hoped it was enough and she didn't get out of hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:03 pm

"I signed up for a food spar with you, and Furball got a quick first look as he was leaving my room the day I arrived not even two words exchanged"

She thought for a moment

"How about dinner after Holloween?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next