Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A talk with Venis

Go down

A talk with Venis Empty A talk with Venis

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:38 am

Cas was not going to enjoy deceving her friend but some things had to be done the flast hidden safely in a pocket she left Tasha's room and went to V's door placing a smile on her face before knocking on the open door frame and then going in.

"Venis, can you come help me with something in th gym, I want to know how the moving sparing dummies work, it will help me get better excercise."

She looked around.

"Where is Mr Adams I saw you two talking when the Marques brought me back to my room."

When she thought of Amadeo she lit up it was next to impossible for her not to.

"I find that I need to work off some fustration the Marques refuses to make love to me until he loves me."

She was now smiling for real when he had said thoes words to her it had suprised her for he had said he always got what he wanted and she knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him but now he wanted more then her body.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

A talk with Venis Empty Re: A talk with Venis

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:27 am

Venis looked up from her desk. "Hi Cas." She smiled seeing her friend at her door. "Come on in, have a seat." She stood up and turned to face Cas better sliding one leg up onto the desk. "Mr. Adams has chosen to retire for the evening." She smiled then.

"So you want help with the dummies?" She looks at her favorite dress and frowns. "Let me change, I would hate to ruin my dress." She headed into her room, her zipper sliding back down of it's own accord. She pulled the clip from her hair and it tumbled down her back.

She opened her Armour and pulled out a pair of jeans. She also grabbed out a green T-shirt. "He what?!" She was in shock for a moment. "He honestly told you that?" She could honestly say she had never heard those words from a man before.

She went over to her chest of shoes and pulled out the pair she was going to wear. Then she gathered up her things and carried them into the bathroom. She changed her clothes rather quickly.

When she emerged from her bedroom she was wearing a green T-shirt that left her midriff in view. A pair of low rise blue jeans that laced from the hips down to the ankles on the outside of the pant legs with green leather stings. And upon her feet ... White Nike tennis shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:18 am

She moved in but chose to remain standing she instead rested her backside on desk If she sat in a chair she was going to lose the flask she smiledat the fact that Mr Adams was gone she just didn't trust him something about him wasen't right. Her reaction to what Amadeo had said made her smile very few things trully suprised her.

"Yes Venis he actually said that to me even with me wraped around him and after asking him to make love to me. He woulden't do it He stoped in the middle of undressing me and told me he coulden't do it."

She saw V come out in jeans and a t-shirt and nodded, now what were thoes shoes n her feen they looked commfy at least.

"Lets go down to rhe gym I need to get out some fustration."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:40 am

She walked over to her desk and started closing up the files she was working on. "Not a problem dear. But seriously, he was in the middle of undressing you and he stopped? Wow." She really had never experienced anything like that.

She walked over to the door and kicked the diamond out from in front of it and then made sure she had her key. "Ready when you are." She waited for Cas to leave the room first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:15 am

"Yes Venis in the middle of undressing me, but trust me you could tell it was hard for him. I wasn't even upset disapointed yes, It has been four years since I was with a man but I could not be upset when I asked him if he could come to love me he told me that only a man made from stone could not."

She was talking to her about all this as they walked down the hall to the gym.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:34 am

She listened to her friend. She was interested in hearing this. They walked along and she listened as Cas talked on and on. It was helping her clear her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down