Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Searching for a friend

2 posters

Go down

Searching for a friend Empty Searching for a friend

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:26 pm

-More than a little upset Katyana moves slowly down a path that she had been travelling for days now in search of her friends. She did not expect for her scouting mission to take so long and thought for sure they would catch up to her but they had yet to do so. She came upon a building that appeared to her to be a possible place to rest her head before she goes out to search some more for her friends. She slowly approaches the building and opens the door. Taking one last look around at her surroundings sensing her faithful companion, Deamon, a large black panther was some where near her. Not seeing him she trusted he would not stray far from where she was and stepped inside letting her eyes adjust to the lighting as she looked around. Taking a deep breath she approaches what she believes is the front desk and waits for someone to help her.-

Back to top Go down

Searching for a friend Empty Re: Searching for a friend

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:28 am

The construction crew was working away at the adjustments the Inn was going through. Very efficient were these men, the ones that Epiphany had hired to get the work done. No loud sounds. No dust flying in every direction. A person would have a hard time knowing that anything was going on at all.

And that was the point.

De'Ryanna had a clip board in her hand as she walked across the room. It was then that she took note of someone at the desk. "Greetings. Welcome to Tel'Ranaeymn." She spoke steadily and with an easy smile as she approached the desk. The hem of her long white shift dress brushing the ground as she moved.

"How may I be of service?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:19 am

-She smiled at the person who spoke and nodded.- Yes please, I need a place to rest my head if you have anything available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:39 pm

A chuckle was heard from a corner.

"Did you get lost Kitty Kat or did you stop for a swim."

Yep, only one of two males would ever dare call this lady Kitty Kat. From out of the shadows he stepped, a smile on his scaley snout.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:12 pm

-The smile that crossed her lips slowly turned into a frown as she heard his voice. Turning toward him she crossed her arms and glared at him.- I am not lost are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:21 pm

He stood there smiling, his arms crossed to.

"Sorry Kitty Kat, but when you and Deamon did not come back. Me and the Stormbringer went lookin for our Kitty Kats. Only thing is, we could not find you. I ended up here and no tellin where that human is. So wipe that frown off your face. Unless you found out something ill about Zeph."

He looked at her and waited, it was good to see her again and he was glad nothing ill had happened to her. He remembered the three of them running together and causing havoc in many situations. That smile was because he now knew that the inn was even better protected then before and he would have to let Seleen know.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm

-She let out a breathe as he started talking and shook her head.-

I have been out searching for the both of you because neither of you came to our designated meeting place. Deamon and I waited for longer than agreed upon. And no I have not heard anything ill of him. I believe Deamon led me right where I needed to be this time.

-Finally letting a smile cross her lips once again she moved toward him and embraced him in a hug.-

I am glad you are ok as well and that I finally found at least one of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:35 pm

As she listened to the pair of them go back and forth she took out the required papers and placed them on the desk. Once there was a lull in conversation she tapped the papers on the desk. "I see that you two know each other." All very well and good.

She didn't know the big man, someone else must have checked him in. "Certainly we are able to get you a room. You simply have to sign at the bottom of the paper please and let me know what type of room you would require."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:04 pm

-She turned to the woman who spoke to her- That we do, I have known him for a while we used to be running buddies. Him and another friend of ours.

-She signed the paper before speaking again.- Do you have a room with a big bed with a private bath and a good view?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 am

"It is good that you have heard nothing ill of him. I am sure his Gods will lead him here to be with his friends once more. The woe be unto this inn."

He chuckled, then let her speak. He nodded as he heard her request knowing some things never change.

"I will let you get settled my friend. Do nto run off, for drinks are on you."

"He winked and gave her a hug then headed off.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 am

-She laughed knowing good and well that he would out drink her and the bill would be outrageous.- We will see about that.

-She turns to get her keys and room number.-

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:54 pm

Big bed. Private bath. Good view. De'Ryanna took the signed papers and put them away, bringing out a key.

"Your room is on the second floor, sixth door on the right. It has a gorgeous view of a section of the Inns garden." Hopefully it would be to her liking. "We can discuss payment later if you would like to get settled in now. "

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:47 pm

-She smiled as she took the key. Happy to have found one of her friends.- Thank you. Please let me know when the payment is due.

-She turns and heads off to find her room so she can get settled in for the night.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down