Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

New at the Inn , searching

Go down

New at the Inn , searching Empty New at the Inn , searching

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 am

Krystal Crow, daughter of Venis and Kahn, had been hearing rumors everywhere, that her mother was back. She had missed her mother deeply since her abduction, and she wanted so desperately wanted to see her, and to make sure she was ok. She had been searching all day when she when she came upon the Wandering Hills Inn. With a anxious heart she ran up the steps into the Inn, and made her way to the reception desk. She waited as patiently as she could for someone to come and give her the information she longed to hear..

Back to top Go down

New at the Inn , searching Empty Re: New at the Inn , searching

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 am

Madeline finished up in the kitchen and went to wipe the tables when she noticed a beautiful young lady standing rather inpatiently at the reception desk. She walked over to see if she could be of some help. Hello there. My name is Madeline. Welcome to the Wandering Hills Inn. How may I help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:53 am

Krystal turned around to see Madeline standing behind her. "Oh please, can you tell me if Venis or Kahn Jordianthan has checked in?"

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:00 am

Madeline checked her books and saw that they had. Yes Ma'am they have, not really sure what rooms, it's a pretty bog party they have with them. I hope this information helps."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:05 am

"Oh thank you Miss Madeline, you have been most helpful." Krystal took off to find her mom. She could feel tears of joy forming in her eyes. She hadn't this excited in a very very long time.She wondered if any of her siblings were here. She knew one thing if Dre has known about this and hasn't told her, she was going to kick his scaley butt!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:12 pm

"Excuse me Miss, wait!!! You forgot your room key." The young lady took off so fast that, Madeline idn't have time to give her key. Madeline darted down the hall after the young lady. She finally caught up with her. Excuse me Ma'am you forgot your key. Your room is down the hall to your left, csecond door on your right. at the end of the hall is the basement, where I think your folks have rooms." Madeline handed her the key and went back to her post behind the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Krystal stopped when she heard Madeline calling her to stop. She had been so excited about finally locating her mother she left without getting her key." Oh Thank you Miss Madeline. I forgot. I'm not really known for my patience. By the way my name is Krystal. I hope to see you around more." When Madeline left, she found her room, and put her stuff away. She started thinking on whether or not she wanted to see her mother first, or just relax. There seemed to be a good pick of strapping young bucks around. Krystal decided to wait a little bit before she went to visit her mother. The fact that the rumprs were tue, was enough. Plus if it was anything serious, she was sure some of her family would have found her and told her. She looked in the mirror and freshend up her makeup, and set out for the lounge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down