Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Friend In Need...Is A Friend Indeed

3 posters

Go down

A Friend In Need...Is A Friend Indeed Empty A Friend In Need...Is A Friend Indeed

Post by Violet Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Gwendolyn had been out of the room for a while now, and she was bored to pieces. Not that she really had many things to keep mind and body active while Gwendolyn was in the room. She needed to stretch, which meant she could not stay in the kitten form, but she also did not want to get caught in human form if Gwen came back from her visiting early. The longer the time passed the more she was feeling guilt from not telling Gwen what she was. But she thought being the kitten gave her an ability to watch over the girl more then if she knew she wasn't a kitten. This little white kitten frowned. She needed to get out and talk to someone.

When she glanced around with her little white head she noticed that the door was slightly ajar. Leave it to Gwen to not think about such things, and trusting everyone leaving her door open. Seeing her chance, she padded her way towards the door, using her right front paw to open the door further. Once the door was open enough for her to get through she slipped out into the hallway. If one happened to be passing and they happened to notice her, they would see she was rather smart for a kitten, for she had her paw under the door and was working it closer to herself. She would keep at it until the door was closed shut tight. Wood against the frame.

With that done, she looked around the hallway, not seeing anyone outside of their rooms, and her body wanting to be free from the small shape. She slowly started to shift, her four legs changed into her own toned legs and arms, her torso changed next then her head, it only took a few seconds for it all to be done. And where once stood the small kitten, now stood the naked female. It was probably a good thing that Gwen did not dress Leoette up for that would hamper her changing a bit. Her long light blond locks hung down the front of her, slightly wavy hair.

Bare feet would pick their way to the stairs. She had a destination in her mind, and if anyone could help her it would be him. At least that was what she told herself. Once she made her way down the steps she would keep going until she landed herself upon Jamison's door. Once she reached the door her hand would lift upwards and a knock would be given. Of course, someone else might answer the door, or she might even have gotten the wrong door. Though she had remembered the last time, so she hoped she was right, and that he was in. For if he was not in residence, she was going to have to figure something else out, which she would do.
Violet
Violet

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

A Friend In Need...Is A Friend Indeed Empty Re: A Friend In Need...Is A Friend Indeed

Post by The Spider Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 pm

It did not matter where Spider was or why she came up the stairs now. What mattered was that there was a woman knocking upon Father's door who thought clothing was a thing of the past.

This woman was also blonde. Emphasis on blonde. The coloring made Spider's blood boil. Dandying with a brunette was one thing. Philandering with a blonde was another. The magical energy around Spider surged with choler. Any electric lights in this hallway would flicker. Some bulbs would fail entirely with a sudden blow out pop. The risk of having a Wizard around. The more modern the technology or in this case the fixture the worse a Wizard's energy interacted with it.

That Spider's room was not directly across the hall from her Father's was luck for this woman. It kept them from direct confrontation. It did not keep her honey-bright eyes from glaring. A piercing look aimed at the blonde's nose. Her expression was impassive. Her voice held the sneer. "Is it noon already. My how the day has flown."

Her attention turned to her door. She had to disable her three wards. She did so with a trace of her finger, a knock of her knuckles and a flat press of her palm. The energy that protected her room in her absence receded. Three words muttered. Spider opened the door.

It was standing in the open doorway that she turned. Locking eyes on the nude blonde one last time. This time her face wasn't impassive. Scorn was plainly seen. "You." The word was already accusation. "Have not even a sliver of my Mother's beauty." Emphasis on sliver. Also on Mother. Spider crossed the threshold of her room. The door promptly slammed behind her.

Trying to replace her Mother. How dare he.
The Spider
The Spider

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

A Friend In Need...Is A Friend Indeed Empty Re: A Friend In Need...Is A Friend Indeed

Post by Violet Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Well, really for her, clothing was a thing of the past, and perhaps if things worked out, the future as well. Just not for right now. Hearing a pop and some of the light bulbs that had lighted the hallway dimming and those that popped going black, had her head snapping around to see what that was. Though she did not know about Wizards, so she just watched out for any broken bulb glass that might twinkle down. Glass cuts in some places would be hard to bandage properly.

Now, the words had her head snap towards the woman. She had not noticed her walking up the steps, nor down the hall, for she had many things on her mind. Was it noon already. Now, she did fully understand that reference. She had been around the block a time or two. Nor was she shy or ashamed of her body, and she turned to look at the woman face on. "Oh, it doesn't just have to be noon. It's rather enjoyable all times of the day....and night." Perhaps there was a bit of suggestiveness in her voice, not because she and Jamison had done anything, but she did get like the implications. And she had been in the room when Spider had visited Gwen and remembered the dear girl having to look things up.

And then, she thought the woman was done, she was going into a room. But she felt the eyes upon her, and so she turned once more, she wasn't going to be a shrinking violet. Perhaps she should of, but hindsight is twenty twenty. "Jamison doesn't seem to mind...but then maybe he likes his playthings to be young blondes? Or maybe its the flexibility?" The words did sound much like a child whom wanted her parents to be together for the happily ever after, and did not like the idea of one parent making new friends.

And that door slammed so all she had to do was wait now to see if Jamison was in.
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:20 am

Well it's good that Jamison was deep in meditation, he even didn't even hear the knock at his door. It was the slam that stirred him jarring him from his distant land of magic stuff and wizard things. He shot to sit up on his bed, having opted to meditate while laying down on his bed.

Shaking his head to bring himself back to earth and he jumped up from the bed, rushing for the door which he opened in haste. he was wearing what looked to be an incredibly laid back loose t-shirt and burlap pants. arcane symbols chaned down the right pant leg, swirling around the leg entirely. eyes widened a bit when he saw it was Leoette standing there. "Oh, Leoette. hello, good afternoon... please, come in." poking his head out of the doorway to look either direction down the hall as he always did before stepping back into his room.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your company today?" he smiled up at her, keeping his eyes decent and on her eyebrows. not that he wasn't a fan of the fairer sex, he would simply not take advantage of a young lady's compromising position. which is why with his smile offered he moved to pick up the shirt and pants he often kept for her ready, on top of his dresser.
TheWarden
TheWarden

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 am

When he had opened the door, part of her wondered if he had heard any of her conversation with the lady across the hall, presumably his daughter by the last parting remarks she had made. But the way he greeted her, which was a normal one, gave her away that he had not heard her words. It was probably for the best. But seeing that they were friends she knew she should tell him. The best defense was a good offense. Or so she had been told more then once.

Her smile formed over her features when she looked to Jamison. "Hello Jamison. It's good to see you too. I really needed a stretch." She nodded her head even as she stepped inside at his invite. Not so foolish to attempt to enter his room, until said invite was given, never knew what happened. And thankfully none of the glass from the few popping bulbs had gotten her. Wouldn't that of been a fun question. I think I have a cut...and I well..I can't reach it properly, can you help. Whew!

Once inside his room, when he brought the clothing over to her, she would step into the pants first. Then the shirt would be slipped over her head. Hands moving to pull her hair out of the neck of the shirt, fluffing it just slightly out of habit. Answering him as she did so, "Can't I just want to come see my friend?" Her grin was present. "Actually..." She paced just a step or five. "I'm beginning to wonder if I should keep my secret from Gwen any longer. She's so attached to the kitten, so it makes it easier to keep an eye on her. But at the same time, when she comes to me with things, which she does, I feel bad that I can't just reply to her." The speaking in the kitty form still was not able to be mastered by her. She could think of no one else to ask these things to, and Jamison was knowledgeable, which was an attractive quality.

A pause, "I just met your neighbor across the hall. So if she uh, mentions you having a flexible blonde plaything. That would be me." She gave a nod of her head.
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Jamison offered over the clothing to her with a polite smile."I'm glad I could be of service." he may not have caught her double meaning behind what she said. but he himself took it to mean that she didn't get to be human very often and relished int he chance.

He turned his back to her to allow the young lady to change, its not like she wanted an two century old man watching her put her clothes on. And despite the fact he was a complete and total gentleman, to say that he didn't sneak a peek while he could would have been a lie. he was just much much more covert about it then most men would be."You most certainly can." that smile offered over when Jamison sat down on the corner of his bed. his eyes watching her nose, careful not to make eye contact. brows raising in question.

"hm, I don't know. Gwendolyn is one of the nicest sweetest young ladies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, I do not think that she would find you offensive if she where to find out about your secret, though... she may be adverse to a roommate that she knows is a person."

When she mentioned his neighbor and the fact that she thought Leoette was a flexible blonde plaything, Jamison couldn't help but offer a small chuckle and do his world famous face-palm. "That should be a rather entertaining conversation with her."
TheWarden
TheWarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 pm

It was true, she did not get to be human very often, and she did enjoy the stretch. She was able to change into her human form when Gwen was out, and of course, when Gwen slept. The girl was a deep sleeper lately, something that she was not about to complain about. That was the best time to sneak out and down to the first floor and use the showers. She had thought about using the one in Gwen's room but she did not want to take any chances.

The fact he was two centuries old did not bother her, she wasn't one that really paid attention to age, and well he was aging nicely, if one asked her. Nor would she of caught that he had ever snuck a peak! She was starting to wonder about him for that very reason. Because most men were not the same way that Jamison was, they were not able to hid such a peek. That was part of the reason she was scared that he would be upset with her for her words, about the flexible plaything.

She did notice that he did not make eye contact. She just figured he had some odd thing about that, everyone was allowed to have their quirks. Who was she to judge?

Now a part of her felt a surge of jealousy! Not that she fully understood where that came from, it just bubbled up, and it was quickly tempered down. If it shown in her gaze it only lasted half a moment. Because she knew the words he said were true, if they weren't she would of never been in this predicament in the first place. "Or she might like knowing I can answer her. She does have a two bedroom." Oh heavens she hadn't even thought of that, thankfully she had Jamison she could discuss things with. Even if it just made her think more.

She moved over closer to Jamison, when he did his face palm. And hearing his words, a impish twinkle entered her gaze, that he may or may not see. "Did I do something wrong?" Then she gave a thought about it. "Would you like me to go knock on her door and tell her nothing is going on....yet?" Yes she said yet, that didn't mean anything would happen but that also left a possible door open.
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Jamison smiled and looked up form his most fantastic of face palms. and he did not look at all upset from it. mostly because he could hide such things amazingly, but in this instant he was more bemused then anything else. Knowing that his daughter had taken to assuming anyone he knew was a potential bed mate. Not knowing that she was actually upset about Leoette being Blonde.

"No, no you didn't do anything wrong. its absolutely alright; If you're speaking about whom I think you are, The young lady in that room is my daughter. and she rather relishes in giving her father a good roast. " a small chuckle there and a shake of his head. she was probably going to give him a right good burn when he saw her next. And yes he noticed that she tacked yet on there. And while he hadn't shown any interest in women for a very long time. He currently wasn't under the council's thumb, and thus did not fear for another person's safety.

"I don't know... The choice is yours my dear. While Gwendolyn may be upset with you, I do not know her to hold a grudge, and I'm rather certain that she will come to accept you as you are... Granted I have not known Gwenodlyn for a long while... so I can not truly say."
TheWarden
TheWarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

She laughed! Yes that she was doing. She had no problem with people assuming things, for if one jumped to assumptions you often got what you deserved or you might end up with egg on your face! And really there was no reason why she wouldn't flirt with Jamison. He might be a bit...or a big bit older then her but he had aged well, at least in her opinion.

"That does explain so much!" It really did. If he showed interest or not, it would not stop the playful banter she spoke with. Or even the small flirting she was doing, and would continue to do with him, unless he flat out asked her not too. That would be what it would take. Flirting was harmless right? But first, "Are you still with her mother?" She thought that could explain her not liking seeing the naked blonde at the door. Straight to the point!

"That's what I am hoping! She does not seem to hold grudges. I wonder if I should try to befriend her as I am first, test the waters so to speak." Her head cocked in thought a moment before she righted herself, then she looked back to Jamison. "Do you think I might borrow your clothing to go into town, to find myself some clothing?" If he said no, well, she grinned, "If you don't want to...I am sure that I wouldn't cause to much of a stir in town." A twinkle of laughter as she looked at him. "I have heard many stories of the town." Though it did not mean that she would make it back unmolested..but sometimes...a girl had to do what a girl had to do.
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down