Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A visit from an old friend. {Continued from the Lounge}

Go down

A visit from an old friend.  {Continued from the Lounge} Empty A visit from an old friend. {Continued from the Lounge}

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:06 am

He chuckles. Nope I just come and go as I please if people need me they just look to the sky and pray. He looks around. Nice room you have here.

"Thank you. And yes, pray. I found, on my last trip to Earth, that there are still some who worship me and pray to me, even there. I can't hear them from Rhy'Din, I felt kinda bad about that. I have to figure out some way to hear them." She kicked her ten inch diamond over to prop the door open. The she walked over to her desk to see if anything needed her immediate attention.

He just kind of looks at her. What you mean all you have to do is listen and the voices upon voice would appear. Sometimes my job is really tiresome.

"The voices from here in Rhy'Din tend to drown out the ones from Earth. There is a lot of pain and suffering here. I did get a moments peace a little while back. It felt rather nice."

He laughs. You would be surprised how much hate voices I get from woman and praised voices from men. He laughs again. I always have one that comes through saying no, no I do not want to be pregnant and the guys saying Thank you Eros for what you have given me. And on certain occasions I get vise versa.

She laughed. "Yes, I have heard plenty of misery over unwanted pregnancies. Those are prayers I can't bring myself to deal with. If the baby is not meant to come into this world, then that is for the other Gods to deal with. My husband hates that part of his job."

Yes Kahn must really hate that part of the job. I mean every life is precious even the unborn.

"I wish there was a way that he didn't have to deal with the babies. It's very hard on him."

But with his line of work He has to do it. He points to a chair. May I sit down?

"I'm sorry, yes, absolutely,have a seat." She tried to look busy. "Yes, we both know his job, and we both deal with it. I try to go with him when I can to deliver souls. It seems to make it a bit easier on him to not have to do it alone."

He smiles again as he sits down in the chair. Yeah I think I have the fun part. I mean I am there when the child has first arrived even if it is wanted or unwanted.

"Yes, you have the easy part. What I hate is when someone makes the choice for us. But it is their right to do so. And in some cases there is good reason for it. But I hate seeing the death of a healthy child."

So do I, I mean like I said, I am there for when it happens. But after that it is out of my control. Sometimes I just want to hit the people that try to get rid of their children but I can not because it is not within my right to do so.

"But people are going to do what they want to do and it's our jobs to watch over them and be there for them no matter what. I have gotten used to it now. Well, the part of letting them do what they will, not the loss of innocent life part. It's getting late. If you want to you can crash in my bed, I won't be using it."

He just looks at her. What do you use the floor? He gets up and goes over to her giving her a hug.
Ok then I will sleep in your bed. Ok that sounded odd. Have a good night.

She returns his hug. "No hon, just don't sleep. Sweet dreams." She walked over and moved the diamond from in front of the door so she could close it. She didn't want anyone just walking in and waking him.

Back to top Go down

A visit from an old friend.  {Continued from the Lounge} Empty Re: A visit from an old friend. {Continued from the Lounge}

Post by Eros Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:00 am

As the door closes, a sign appears on her door. In bright red letters it says. "Do not disturb for a Week." Then a click of a lock could be heard. He made sure that no one would be able to disturb them in anyway shape or form.
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

A visit from an old friend.  {Continued from the Lounge} Empty Re: A visit from an old friend. {Continued from the Lounge}

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:11 am

Venis had already started walking away from the door when she heard it lock. But this was not the usual lock that she heard when she closed the door. "Eros, did you do that?" She looked back at the door for a moment. She had no idea about the sign on the outside of the door. Or why Eros even had it appear there.

She arched an eyebrow as she walked past him to go towards her desk. "Why the lock love? You need that much privacy to sleep?" She went over and sat at her desk, crossing her right leg over her left. She looked up at the chart on her wall above her desk to see what was on her list to do. Her eyes wondered to the right for about a second, and then back her her chart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:16 am

He heard a scratch on the door. He looked at the door feeling that it was a feline so he decided to open the door and as the cat came in he decided to make it so that when he closed the door he make the room sound proof along with not being able to get into the room by any means.
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down