Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The choas of packing <open>

Go down

The choas of packing <open> Empty The choas of packing <open>

Post by Inion Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:24 am

From the open door one could see boxes, a few of stacks of them. There was a bustle of activity in Inion's room as items were carefully packed into boxes and the boxes were labeled and set aside. Four fairies and not a bit of magic used to pack. Inion never liked using her magic to pack, it made her feel like she forgot something. The five females moved gracefully and worked as a team. Croga decided that it was wise to stay out of the middle and had gone off to hunt and Dia just sat in a corner. Slowly the stacks of boxes grew as they worked. Music filled the room setting the pace.

A couple of men from Inion's tavern stopped by to deliver more boxes and talk to Inion for a few instructions and then left with a list.

Was Inion and her family leaving, packing up and moving on?
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

The choas of packing <open> Empty Re: The choas of packing <open>

Post by Inion Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:06 am

The last box was packed and placed with the others, Aryanna, Shayla and Juliet picked up their bags and headed out the door with Dia in tow. They waited outside on the horses for Fia, who had lingered in the room with Inion long enough to hand over the keys to the 2 room on the second floor exchanging them for an envolope. She and the others rode off without saying anything. It was late afternoon and the sun shined across the floor and on the walls of the quiet room.

The men returned with a few others and began taking away the boxes while Inion doubled checked things. When she was sure everything was in order she just stood at the window looking at the garden below while the men finished taking away the boxes.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:28 am

The movers had gone and the room was empty, will not totally empty. Inon had left the funiture and a few items, making it seem more like a weekend home then the resident it had been for all these long months. All the items that made it her and Juliets home were packed up and waiting on the wagon.

The bills had been taken care of and she moved quietly through the rooms, Croga now at her side, two ghost figures in a world of life and color. Haunting one last time for the moment.

They stepped out the door and Inioin did something she rarely did, she locked it behind her. she posted a note on the door before heading downstairs and out to her waiting horse.

My dear friends and extented family,

It seems that me and my family have outgrown our rooms here in these place that has been filled with happiness, tears, laughter and lots of friends.

We want to say thank you to everyone, and do not worry we haven't gone far or for long. Since my family has chosen to stay here with me a bit longer then planned, we have purchased a place nearby and all are welcome to visit us anytime. And of course we shall be visiting the Inn often.

Our new home is called The White Rose Cottage. If any should need me and can't make it to the new house, please just knock on this door and whisper my name.

Much love and joy to all of you
Inion and family
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down