Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Packing to Leave the Inn

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Packing to Leave the Inn Empty Packing to Leave the Inn

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Once Kyra made it to her room she laid on the bed to get herself to calm down from that experience. After some time she got back up and looked under her bed. She had been hoarding boxes under there since she was told about the house being built. Placing the boxes on the bed she got the tape and started putting some of them together. Once she had several boxes together she started putting things into them and marking the boxes with what was in them so she would remember. She stopped for a few moments trying to take inventory of what all she has left. Still not knowing if Maddie was still coming otherwise she would have packed her side of he room too. She continued to pack her room not even stopping for food.

Back to top Go down

Packing to Leave the Inn Empty Re: Packing to Leave the Inn

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 am

Kyra had finished packing the entire room and was in the process of trying to figure out how she was going to get it all to the house. She had a bright idea and went out to rent a carriage and horse so she could get it all loaded up and moved hopefully in one trip. Once she got back she left the carriage in the front and went straight to the third floor and knocked on Kyle's door. She hoped he wouldn't be too busy and would be able to help her out even if it was for a little while. After knocking on his door she would stand there and wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:42 am

He was there, he was actually in the middle of the room. He would have answered the door himself, except for a slight problem! He was being gangtackled by both Aiden and Gavin. Surely she could hear those two boys laughing and playing upon him. Hearing the door being knocked upon he turned his head to the door.

"It's open, come in!"

That was all that he was able to get out before Gavin jumped on him once more.

"Hey! Sneak attack! Daddy is gonna get you..."

That was cut off when Aiden did the exact same thing jumping on his stomach and chest now. Another laugh left him.

"Sneak attack you too! That's it Daddy is getting both of you now!"

And he picked them both up one over each shoulder. The two twin boys laughing, having a great time. And then just as he got onto his knees he fell back down letting the two of them be on top of him again, beating up on their daddy!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:48 am

Kyra heard the laughter coming from the other side and heard him tell her it was open and to come in. She opened the door slowly not sure what she was walking into. Once she was in she closed the door behind her and stood there watching and couldn't help but laugh. She didn't want to disturb their fun so she leaned up by the couch and watched them. Once she thought it was safe she spoke to them with a giggle in her voice.

"I can see who the strong ones are in this house."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 am

His head turned once more to see her standing there, smiling to her. He was about to say something when Gavin jumped on him once more! Aiden who was on his chest stayed there, both those boys still having a blast laughing and beating up on Kyle. Finally he managed to get the two of them where he needed them and once again picked them up over his shoulders. Standing now. Those two boys still laughing.

"Yea yea yea, they know how to beat their dad up. But they wouldn't tell anyone that!"

Yea right, all they would need was to be bribed and they would sing like canaries....kinda like their dad! So to the couch he went, stopping in front of it, he playfully bodyslamed the two of them onto the couch before looking back to her.

"How are you doing beautiful?"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:05 am

Laughing at him and the boys rough housing, she never had anyone to rough house with when she was growing up so it was fun to see. It was fun to see how a parent interacts with small children again something she missed out on when growing up but her dad and mom were making up for it now though. It was all part of what made her who she was today and for that she was grateful. Still smiling at them she nodded as she spoke.

"I'm good I came by to see if I could hire you and the boys for the afternoon. I can pay in lunch and chocolate chip cookies."

She grinned and hoped they would take her up on her offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:27 am

Aiden he laid there on the couch laughing still, Gavin well he had seen his dad working out with that heavy bag that was in the corner of the living room, because he now began to use Kyle for a heavy bag, beginning to punch his legs. Kyle he just looked down to him and laughed to him, holding a hand down there now, which Gavin now began to punch.

"He sees me working out on that bag, one of these days I'm gonna let him workout with me."

He chuckled softly as he left his hand down there, and Gavin kept beating up on his hand,

"Of course you can hire us for the afternoon. If you want us, you can hire us for the evening and night too."

Another smile to her as he moved closer and Gavin followed, having a great time beating up his hand.

"Plus I think he is going to need something to get all this energy of his out on today. I swear, he doesn't get his energy level from me."

Another laugh left him.

"So what did we just get hired for beautiful?"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:38 am

She laughed as she watched Gavin beating him up and thought at least they knew how to defend themselves. Kids needed to learn that early on and not be afraid if the time ever came to use what they learned. A little shyly she spoke not wanting to sounds foolish or childish.

"Well I was hoping you three would help me move into my new place. My father had a place built not to far from here and I'm ready to get out of the inn and in to my new room. I have a carriage downstairs to load everything up in but it's a lot for me to handle by myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:44 am

Okay, now he needed Gavin to change hands, mostly because well he wanted him too. So he pulled that hand he was beating up on, back up and lowered his other hand reaching it over and playfully tapping Gavin so his attention would go to that hand.

"Well of course we will help. We don't have anything going on today or tonight. We'd be glad to help."

He smiled once more a glance to Aiden who was standing on the couch but by the arm of the couch by the three of them.

"So when do you want to get going? I just gotta get them ready. You can help too if you want."

Another smile, he himself had to change too.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:10 am

Ok that was an easy question to answer because she was so ready to get away and some day maybe she would explain that need to him but now wasn't the time or the place. A nervous look came over her not sure how he was going to take her answer.

"Umm...I was hoping we could go now? I could help you get them ready too."

She posed it as a question giving him the chance to say no or whatever he wanted to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:18 am

He nodded his head once more. His attention going to Gavin now as he reached down and picked him up. Now that he had him in his arms he looked back to her and held him out to her.

"Let me grab Aiden, if you want you can take Gavin. We'll take them, to their room. You can pick whatever you want to throw on them. That way I can go change real quick as well."

Another smile to her, he was also curious to see if she would want to take Gavin from him. He was hopeing she would, not to mention, concidering Gavin had been beating up on his hand, it was going to be a pain to carry both of them!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:36 am

She took Gavin from him...why wouldn't she unless she was scared of him. Kyra looked at their clothes and wondered what was wrong with what they were wearing but shrugged and looked to Gavin. She followed Kyle to their bedroom to find something for them to wear.

"What should they be wearing if what they are wearing isn't right?"

Oh she was so clueless when it came to children and what they were supposed to wear and things to take with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 am

And to the boys room he went with her and the boys of course! He went to the dresser now, looking around in there, finding a pair of older pants, for both of them and a couple older shirts.

"Oh I was just gonna throw some older stuff on them, that way they can do all the playing they want outside also. And we don't have to worry about them and trying to keep them from not getting dirty."

He chuckled softly now when he said that as he set Aiden on his bed now, his eyes going back to her now.

"You want me to help you get them changed, or do you want the practice?"

Did he just ask her that? Yes he did!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:06 am

She got this ooohhhhhhhh look on her face as if she was surprised about that logic but it made sense now that she thought about it.

"I bet they will be getting dirty alot then huh?

She shook her head at him and put Gavin on the bed next to Aiden. She thought it best o help him this time because otherwise she might put something on backwards or something silly like that.

"Why don't I help you this time so I know how to do it. She looked at the clothes and picked up a shirt and pants for Gavin. Ummm....so what's first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:20 am

He chuckled softly to her first question, but hey it was a good question to ask. That chuckle soon after turned into a nod of his head.

"Oh you have no clue what these two will get into outside. I've been outside with them before and they have come in full of mud....then again so did I. So maybe..that one was my fault. What can I say I got caught up in playing with them!"

He laughed once more as he made his way over to the bed with her. Besides as she seen tonight, especially when he was playing with the two of them, the little kid in him would come out.

"Well, before we put these cloths on, we gotta get the stuff they have on off. Just the shirt and pants. That's all"

He nodded his head once more as he reached to Gavin getting his shirt off, his eyes going to Kyra now.

"Now just need to put his shirt on."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 am

She nodded and watched him and thought for a moment and figured she better ask.

"Should we change their diapers first?"

She shrugged not knowing but that kind of seemed logical to her. She put on Gavin's shirt before taking off his pants. She looked back to Kyle after that to see what he would say. She didn't want to miss something if it possibly needed to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:47 am

Ohhh she had a good point there. A nod of his head and he looked back to her.

"Yea, we probably should, just in case you know. And even if they didn't do anything. Always a good thing to have clean diappers on them."

Yea no crap there Kyle! So to the diappers he went, grabbing the stuff now. And comming back.

"You know, daddy can't wait to get you two potty trained. He's gonna show you guys all the stuff that can go down the hole! It's fun, daddy used to flush everything he could down the hole when he was young like you guys. His toys, everything."

He stopped talking and turned to her. To some maybe that was embarrassing. Not to him though, he actually found it funny now.

"Yea when I was a little kid I flushed everything I could down the toilet."

He chuckled once more. Yep he was telling her about his childhood now!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Kyra stood there and watched and blinked when he started talking about putting things down the hole. What on earth was he going to teach them to do. When she heard what he said about his childhood she could help but laugh.

"Is that good for the toilet to get stuff flushed down it that isn't suppose to be there?"

Oh we can see who the level headed one is right at the moment. She shook her head and watched as he changed their diapers so she will know how to do it for next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm

He turned his attention back to her for a moment and nodded his head, that little boyish grin upon his face.

"Hey I was like two..or three and yea I didn't know better, I swear!

He laughed once more, knowing half the time, he didn't know any better as it was right now! So he began to change Gavin's diapper right there in front of her, turning his head to her once more.

"Don't worry hopefully, they won't be needed the diappers soon."

Another nod of his head as he got Gavin's diapper changed and he turned to her and leaned against her now. Could be that even at just that moment, they even seemed like they were together?
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:15 pm

She laughed a little and shook her head as she watched him. Kyra used her wings and fluttered up to where she was even with him and gave his arm a squeeze back.....completely harmless and friendly. After that she fluttered back down and sat on the bed to put the pants on Gavin. She smiled looking up to him as if looking for approval on how he was dressed. Looking around she wasn't quite sure what she was looking for or maybe she just wasn't looking in the right spot. Kyra looked back to Kyle curiously and spoke.

"Where are his shoes?"

Was she really this blonde or was her mind just a muddled mess at the moment. Time will tell to see which it was but probably a bit of both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 pm

He watched her as she fluttered up in the air, a small laugh leaving him. As he thought back to his attempting to fly days. And Well, he couldn't resist, he just had to do it, just one more time, he had to give it a try!

"I gotta do it. I promised the boys I would try to fly in front of them one final time, and if it didn't work I would never do it again!"

Oh god this was going to get ugly, and ugly real quick! So he stood up and climbed onto Aiden's bed standing there he looked to the boys and her.

"This is my final attempt, if I don't make it. Aiden, Gavin daddy loves you so very much."

And he looked to Kyra now and he mouthed something, what he did, well only he knew what he had mouthed to her. That was followed by a smile and he actually blew a kiss you her. Before looking to the floor and with one motion he jumped up into the air....and fell straight to the ground!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:38 pm

"Kyle don't....I wouldn't do that if I were you."

By the time she got that out he was already jumping off the and landing on the floor. Her eyes went wide and she just sat there not sure if she should say something or do the next thing she did instead. She fell back on the bed because she was laughing so hard. Did he really think he was going to be able to fly? Oh god how she was glad he didn't try to jump off the building or something higher. After several moments she sat up looking at him.

"Are you alright? And in this room I am the only one that is able to fly."

She looked at the boys when she spoke again.

"Don't try this its dangerous and you two could get hurt."

She laughed some more at the thought cause she some how knows they will try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 pm

He laid there on the floor for a few moments, listening to her laugh, listening to the boys laugh. Yes he had said this would be his final attempt at flying if he couldn't fly. And he couldn't and like he said this would be the last time he ever did try to fly. Yet he remained there, rolling over onto his back for a moment.

"Ow...."

More so because he wasn't hurt, or anything at all. He just sat up, moving his arm that had the broken collarbone the last time he tried to fly, making sure that, he didn't do anything to that.

"Yes yes, you are the only one in here that can fly."

Awww yes he finally after all those years..finally admitted he couldn't fly. This was a historic day indeed! He kept moving that shoulder of his though, okay so maybe he was a bit worried that he might have tweeked that collarbone as well, after all he did land on it.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm

She sat up again and held her sides because they hurt from laughing so much. She looked to the boys and leaned in close to them and whispered to them so he couldn't hear but he could see the mischievous look in her eyes.

"Now you should pounce him for trying to fly. He won't mind a bit."

She giggled waiting to see if they were going to take her suggestion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:15 pm

He had looked to the three of them, watching her lean in and whisper to them. Well you know what, he wasn't going to give anyone the chance to get him. Cuz you see, it worked perfectly the three of them were there together now and what did Kyle do? He jumped up instantly and litterally pounced all three of them! Laughing the whole time he knew the boys were ticklish but now he was about to see if she was.

He gave each of those boys a tickle before he shifted to her, his hands finding her sides now.

"Lets see how ticklish you are!"

And it was then that his hands began to move his fingertips sliding over her sides as he tickled her, tried to tickle her, having completely forgot about her wings at that moment. So if she wanted to get away, it would have been pretty easy to get away!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next