Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Packing for a picnic <open>

3 posters

Go down

Packing for a picnic <open> Empty Packing for a picnic <open>

Post by Inion Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:29 am

Inion's room was a slutter of activity. She had decided to have a picnicand since it was such a nice day out everyone had agreed. Inion herself was in her little kitchen making all the usual picnic foods, yea she could have just used magic to make them, but she enjoyed cooking and such. Juliet was there helping her put the things in the basket, there she used magic, meduim size basket to hold everything. Makes less to carry to the gardens. The other girls where getting other things ready coming in and out of the kitchen to put stuff in the basket. Inion smiled and looked to Juliet, "my dear could you go down to Kyle's room and see if they would like to join us?'

Juliet gave a nod and headed out while the last bit of stuf was put in the basket.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Packing for a picnic <open> Empty Re: Packing for a picnic <open>

Post by Lil Juliet Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:31 am

Juliet headed down the hall and knocked on Kyle's door, loud enough for him to hear even over music if need be. Then she waited.
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 am

Hey for once Kyle didn't have any music playing at all, yea check and make sure that he was okay! He was actually just sitting on the floor with the boys, hearing that door be knocked on, he looked over to it.

"It's unlocked come on in"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 pm

She heard his voice and opened the door carefully and peeked in, "Kyle? it's Juliet, Inion sent me to see if you guys would like to join us for a picnic in the gardens?" she watched him with the boys and smiled. while she waited for his answer "oh she said not to worry about bring anything shes got everything covered."
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Looking to see who it was at his door, he offered her a smile and motioned for her to come on in.

"Sure, I'll go, we'll go I mean. I just have to get the boys ready, if you want to let Inion know we'll be there in ten-fifteen minutes, unless you wanna help, I just have to get them dressed"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:26 am

She came in all the way and gave him a bright smile, "I can help you gt them ready, they got everything under control over in the room. So where to you keep thier clothes?"
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 am

He pointed to one of the bedrooms

"Their stuff is in there in the dresser, ummmm pick out whatever you like, you can pick."

He laughed a bit at that and smiled to her.

"If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen, you want anything to drink?"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:29 am

She moved to where he said and began picking out clothes for them. She found stuff that she figured would work and made a note to herself to tell Inion about things that the could buy for them.

"no thanks, not thirsty"

She dressed the boys and played with them while she waited for him.
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:46 am

Inion and the rest of her ever growing family headed out her door. They were all ready to go, so she figured she would just get Juliet, Kyle and the boys as they passed by the room.

She stopped at Kyle's door which was left open, and peeked in. A smile touched her lips when she saw Juliet with the boys. In she went and picked up Aiden. "Oh daddy Kyle we are kidnapping the boys, you are taking to long. Met us in the gardens." with that she moved out his door and Juliet followed with Gavin.

The little group made their way downstairs and out to the gardens, figuring Kyle would catch up quickly.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down