Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Out for a ride <open)

2 posters

Go down

Out for a ride <open) Empty Out for a ride <open)

Post by Inion Sat May 30, 2009 11:05 pm

It was another one of those days where she was alone again and since she hadn't been out for a ride in a week she headed for the stables. Dressed in jeans, t-shirt and riding boots, Inion stopped to grab a couple of apples on her way out. She knew MeanOiche would be upset at her for not taking him out all this time so the apples where a bribe. Standing outside his stall, holding out an apple for him she waited. He actually snubbed her and turned away with a 'hmmphh' and munched on some hay. Inion had to stifle a laugh"Oh come on you know you can't stay mad at me for too long. I am sorry I haven't been out here. You know I get sidetracked" she waited a bit more then sighed "Come on you stubborn mule, you know the longer you stay mad the longer it is till we go out." That got her a look from him, he truned to her and snatched the apple from her hand and munched it. She rested her other arm on the stall door and her chin on that arm, and waited for him to come nudge her out stretched hand. After finishing the apple he eyed her some more till he took that step and nudged her hand. This was his way of saying he began to forgive her.

She waited a moment then opened the tack box outside his stall, she pulled out a bridle and a set of reins set them on the saddle that was on stand. The saddle was a plain riding saddle, but custom made because of MeanOiche's size. He was a warhorse breed in the same tradition as his ancesters hundreds years ago. The family lived at the edge of Inion's realm and a few if not most had fairy in them so the horses breeding and training was part of the history of the clan. Pure black, MeanOiche, was breed and trained to be a warhorse, they used a draft horses for indurance and strength and quater horses for speed and agility. The family actually breed him from a Belgarian mare and a hondsome bay stallion, he turned out to be more like a Belgarian. From the day he was born they knew he was meant for Inion, the bond was instant. Now standing outside his stall with brush in hand she had to smile "Ok handsome a brushing first then a ride." stepping in he head butted her and she brushed his coat, which was abit dusty since he didn't let anyone else brush him. In no time he was gleaming, another nudge from him and she laughed "Oh I see how it is you just want the other apple." She was a sucker for cute looks and gave in hadning him the other apple. As he ate she saddled him then put on the bridle, these things really weren't needed but for some reason she took comfort in the ritual of it all. Out of the stables they went no lead needed. MeanOiche on one side, Croga on her other. She glanced at the other stalls, a respectful nod to the unicorns and the dragon and into the sunlight they stepped. Little effort was given for her to be in the saddle and with a gentle trot they were off.

Last edited by Inion on Sun May 31, 2009 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Out for a ride <open) Empty Re: Out for a ride <open)

Post by Inion Sun May 31, 2009 2:05 am

They cruised at a causal pace, no direction or guidance, just going where the path lead them. As they traveled Inion started getting a feeling in the pit of her stomach, a burning feeling that created feelings of anger. She pushed that feeling down and tried to enjoy the ride, that lasted only a moment as they entered a clearing. On the other side stood a familiar horse and rider. Her legs tightened and MeanOiche stopped, a low growl could be heard from Croga. 'Goddess, how did he find me here.' She argued with herself about turning and running in the direction they just came from. She didn't want to deal with him, not now, well more like not ever actually. But if she ran he would just find her again, so she nudged MeanOiche forward, Croga remained at her side. Another movement and the stallion stopped in the middle of the clearing, there was no way she was going all the way over to him. He was the one stalking her afterall.. A deep breath as she waited while he advanced, the growl from Croga deepedned and Inion whispered to him and it stopped.

The rider stopped a few feet from her, Croga stepped in front of MeanOiche. "So little demon boy, you think you have what it takes to die for your mistress today?" A silky voice emerged from beneath the hood the rider was wearing. Croga growled again and the hair along his spine bristled. The rider pushed back his hood and stared at Inion with his jet black eyes, sayingnothing to her. He was so alarmingly handsome, but they say the incubuss are the fairies of the shadow realm.

"Louis, why are you here? Do you have a death wish? This is my sancutary and you are invading it." Her eyes turned a deep deark shade of purple as the anger dripped fro her words. She remainded still even though inside she was ready to pounce, sword drawn. A soft spoken word and Croga stopped growling, but remained just where he was.

A soft chuckle rang through the clearing "Oh Inion, you know your charms drew me to you, no matter the consequences. I thought I would drop by to see just how you're doing lover." A grin on his lips as he knew just how much she hated him calling her that.

'Arrggghh, goddess she hated him.'all she wanted to do was beat that grin from his lips "Have you not learned yet that your magic is wasted on me."

He advanced his horse closer, this time at her side within reach of her. Croga could barely hold himself still. Louis reached out and ran his fingers along her cheek, Her natural reaction was to slap his hand away. "Oh fiesty today like always. You know how I like the rough stuff." She truely growled at him now.

"Oh yea cause you need a good kick in the arse now and then." she was trying so hard not to pull out her knife and slip it into his heart. She moved away from him, but not soon enough, he reached out and took a hold of her arm which when she moved caused her to almost fall off MeanOiche. The stallion moved into an attack position to protect her. That move pushed her over the edge and in a blink her sword was in her hand. It seemed to hum and glowed with blue light, as it swung out slicing his arm. That had the reaction she wanted, he was suprised enough to let go of her arm.

He hissed and pulled away from her, his sword appeared in his hand, it too hummed and glowed but with an orange light. "So you are feisty, it you really would like to fight I will be glad to see if you have improved since the last little fight we had." In a fluid movement he was off his horse and in a battle stance.

A grin touched her lips as she landed on the ground. MeanOiche moved out of the way, but Croga refused to leave her side, until she told him firmly. He growled but respected her wishes and moved away.

She took her stance just seconds before he attacked. Her block sent a ringing through the clearing and the battle began. Inion had always abeen a skilled fighter, but she was still gaining control of the sword she now carried. No ordinary sword was in her hand, she was the keeper of the Sword of lIght and her opponant carried the Sword of Shadows. Sparks flew as the swords clashed, anyone watching was sure they would battle to the death

Oh how she wated to smack that grin off his face and at the moment she was doing a pretty good job at doing just that. She had managed to draw blood five times already and his sword had only met her flesh twice. He made a move ot swing leaving a space open and Inion took advantage of that moment. She slipped in very close, her sword at the indent of his throat, her wings that earlier had become metal like and the curls very sharp, now wrapped around his throat. He gave her a smile, cause he knew she would not slip her sword into his throat. That stupid grin did not seem to leave and that made her even angerier. he lowered his sword, "you have improved, I will surreneder this fight to you my lovely fairy."

Inion lowered her sword and before she could step away, he pulled her into him and kissed her hard. She pushed away but he held her tight only letting her move enough to break the unwanted kiss, "Oh my sweet, I see that the night of our mating will be filled with fire and ice. I can't wait, only five more years and you will be mine in every way." The grin on his face widened as she struggled, growling.

A deep breath as she centered her energy and pushed, this time escaping his grasp. "You know full well that I would rather take the punishment of killg another keeper then mate with you." Her words where filled with hatered. "In other words I would rather kill you then mate with you." She turned her back on him but not before her wings sliced the flesh of his throat, not enough to kill him just enough to draw blood and leave him with a reminder. She made her way back to MeanOiche with no doubt that the fight was done.

Louis's laugh filled the clearing as he mounted his horse and rode of in the direction he came from "Farewill my sweet, until next time."
Reaching into the saddle bag, she took out a cloth and wiped her sword before putting it in its sleath at her side, then wiped the bit of blood of her wings before letting them retunr to normal. Croga was instantly at her side, and she waited till Louis was out of sight before leaning against her noble stallion and reaching out a hand for Croga. She had masked the pain from her wounds as best as seh could tillnow. Now she let down her guard, the pain was intense, the burning fire rushed through her left arm and right leg. Of course she was sure he was now battling the icey fire pain her sword caused and that made her smile. "Ok Croga, I think we have had enough adventure today. Lets head back to the inn so I can fix up my battle wounds." She reached up only to scream out as the pain of the action burned through her. Foot trapped in the stirrup she began to fall back, but Croga was quick. With a shift of form, he caught her and gently placed her in the saddle. A flicker of movemen and he was behind her in his elven form. An arm held her close as the other took the reins. A nudge and they where off with speed MeanOiche carried them back the way they had came, amazingly with very little jarring. He knew that he needed to deliver his misstress quickly and the scenary whizzed past them.

Last edited by Inion on Sun May 31, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun May 31, 2009 2:10 am

By the time they reached the Inn, Inion had past out from the pain. After coming to a gentle stop at the stables, Croga slipped gently fromt he saddle with her secruely in his arms. Would the stable hands question the fact that she had left with a tiger and returned out cold in the arms of an elf, that looked as though he could have been her twin brother? Well if they did he didn't give them a chance to voice it "Will someone see to Lady Inion's horse please?" Without waiting for an answer he made his way out of the stables, into the inn and up to her rooms, all the while trying to figure out where to find the closets healer.

(This post is actually open just forgot to post it in the title)
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 31, 2009 2:38 am

Cas was taking the advice of a new friend and was spending more time with her horses. That meant that when the strange elf she had never seen road up with Inion in his arms Cas was there. She was in the stall with Rider.

She heard the commotion and looked out of the stall, had she heard right, Inion?

Rider was fine she left the stall and followed the elf.

"What happened to Inion?"

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Sun May 31, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun May 31, 2009 2:48 am

He stopped at the doorway and looked back aat the voice. It came from the lady whos manor they had gone to for the ball. A tilt of his head and being a creature of few words, he spoke "She got into a fight and needs a healer. The bleeding has stopped but the pain is sharp."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 31, 2009 3:00 am

She looked at Inion and then to the elf.

"Bring her to my room."

She went to her door and opened it letting the elf in first.

"Put her on the bed, I'm going to get my medical bag."

She closed the door and headed to the cabinet and grabbed her bag with all her herbs in it. She looked Inion over. The only wounds she saw where the one on her leg and the one on her arm.

"Do you know if the blade was poisioned?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:29 am

Croga paused at her door, Inion would be uncomfortable waking up from this adventure in someone elses room. But she needed the wounds looked at. He paused no longer and stepped into the ladys room, setting Inion gently on the bed. A look of devotaton and tenderness filled his eyes as he brushed hair from her face, but when he turned and looked at Casandra they would be void of emotion. "The wounds were caused by the Sword of Shadows. It is not poisinous in the normal sense. M'lady has a way of taking care of the effects of the sword. Right now she needs the wounds looked at and taking care of." He didn't mean to sound rude he was just a straight forward creature. He looked again at Inion a little worried that the effects of the sword where strong enough to cause her to let her glamour slip which meant that she was focusing her energy on the wounds.

The limbs that had the wounds felt very warm to the touch, the wounds themself looked and felt hot, but the reast of her body was ice cold to the touch. This was because her sword was fighting the effects of Louis's.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 am

She looked at the elf, she could tell he cared for her very much. When he looked back at her she nodded.

"I can tend to them and help her with pain."

She began pulling out the different herbs. She set down the ones she wanted and then went to the bathroom and filled a bowl with water and got a fresh towel.

Coming back to her bedside she carefully began to wash the wounds with the clean water. When the dried blood was gone she used a cotton ball with antiseptic on it to sterilize the wounds. Looking at the herbs she had taken out she picked up a jar of paste. It was the jar that held the Garden Flax paste.

She pulled on a pair of gloves. She looked to the elf.

"I promise this will not hurt her but it will numb the area around the wounds completely for several hours. I can't have my hands going numb while I apply it. I have cleaned the wounds with an antiseptic to help prevent any infection."

She went about applying a thin layer of the paste to the wound on the arm. She then pulled off her gloves and carefully wrapped the wound in clean gauze. She put on another pair of gloves and did the same for the wound on her leg.

"I have done what I can. I doubt magical healing will be of use here."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 am

He softened to her and gave her a little bow "Thank you m'lady. I am sorry if I came off rude, I just worry about her safety and keeping her secrets. She is the mother and healer to so many and yet she never looks after her own safety. "

He brushed his hand along Inion's cheek. "There is only one magic that can finish the healing and it is already doing its best." He touched her injuried arm and then her forehead, her body was returning to a normal tempature for her. His eyes returned to Casandra "I am in your debt. Please one thing though, please do not tell anyone that you saw her real form and her markings, especially Inion, it is one thing that she keeps a secret."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 am

She smiled as she looked at him.

"Think nothing of it I understand thinking of others first, sometimes it becomes a danger to yourself."

She watched as he touched her gently.

"You owe me nothing, and her secret is safe with me. You can either let her rest here or take her back to her room."

She left the decision to him.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 am

"Again I thank you. I am still in your debt so should you need anything do not hesitiate to ask. By the way I am Croga, you know my more common form as the tiger at Inion's side." His eyes shifted slightly to cat eyes. He gave her another bow. "I can be very resourceful,except in the art of healing of course."

"I shall take her back to her room, the window sit will give her the moonlight she needs to finish most of the healing." He gently scooped her up in his arms, holding her close. Another nod to the Casandra and he went to thier room. Inside Dia was instantly at his side whimpering "Shhh Dia dear she will be fine, let me set her down and you can help keep her warm." Laying her in the window sit, forgetting the he had left the door open, he made sure she would be in the moonlight before shifting forms and him and Dia laid against her.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 am

The moon shifted in the sky as the night deepened, Inion's tempature returned to her normal and she seemed to be resting easliy. the dreams came upon her quickly and without warning, those nightmares that had left her alone for a while now crashed upon her now. It was his fault, he caused them to return. She awoke screaming, unaware that it might be heard, since Croga had failed to close the door. Her knees curled into her chest and she sat there sobbing uncontorlablly. Dia rested her head on Inion's feet and looked up to her while Croga sat up and leaned against her back his head on her shoulder.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 am

(posted with permission of the mun)

Venis had been holding her stomach for a little while. This was more than just the everyday stuff, someone she was relativly close to, a friend more than likely, was very injured and Venis did not lke it. It only took her a little while to realize that it was Inion. But no sooner had the realization hit and the pain was reducing. Someone was helping her already. So Venis ate some saltines, her newest habbit, and settled in for the night.
She was quietly reading when she heard the scream from Inion's room. That was not good. she jumped up from where she was sitting and ran out her door. Inion's room was just a few doors down and on the other side of the hall. And Lucky Venis, the door was open. "Inion? What's wrong?" Said as she ran into the room.

The healing had drained Inion more then she thought cause she did not hear or sense anyone coming into her room. Looking up in surprise,not expecting anyone and surprised that the door was left open,she wiped the tears away somewhat. Her eyes shifted in color as the battle inside her still raged. "Oh Lady Venis I am so sorry, I did not mean to disturb anyone. I didn't know the door was open. " there was almost a growl as she said the last sentance and Croga pushed at her "it was just bad dreams sneaking in again." The tear trails glittered on her cheeks. Fairy tears so sparklely and filled with magic, but for her right now the sparkle only made her markings stand out more.

Venis walked over to her and sat down on some of the limited space that was left in the window seat. She offered open arms to her friend for a hug. She knew that most fairies didn't like to show their markings if they had them. So Inion's would never be spoken of. But right now, Inion was a friend who seemed to need a friend. So Venis was going to be there for her.

She looked up at her, it was taking so much not to growl and slash out at the woman in front of. She hated that feeling, this woman was a friend, someone she admired and the swords made her feelings confused and it reflected in her eyes, thier color shifted from light to dark. Inion could feel the warmth Venis was offering in those open arms. Wasn't Inion the first one to hug someone, offer them a shoulder to cry on. Shifted a little on the seat to sit closer to Venis though her body was still stiff with tension.

Venis could see the shift in her eyes. she understood a little. as she wrapped her arms around her friend she whispered to her. "Would it make you feel better if you beat the crap out of someone? I can take a lickin and keep on tickin ya know?" She held her friend close as she could feel the tenseness of her. She could feel the anger and the frustration as well. So whatever Inion needed, Venis was here to help.

She relaxed a little and even gave a soft laugh at Venis's words "I kicked ass and left him with more wounds then me. " She gave a sigh, even though she started to relax the conflict inside her still raged and her tempature started to shift again. "the dreams are a result of others forcing something of me I wasn't ready for. I am more upset that the star of my nightmares is the man who held my heart." the tears started again, she couldn't hold them back and as the memories of her training surfaced she tensed again and growled.

Venis smiled at her when she almost chuckled as well as when she said she had already kicked some ass. When her tears started to flow once again Venis wiped them away with her thumb. Her touch would feel very warm because she was trying to be comforting and it was litterally making her warm and tingly. Magic around magic, sometimes, that was the way it was. "Ok, so talk about it and get it out sweety. It's not like we're pressed for time." she smiled at her.

She took a deep breath and tried to quiet the storm inside her. It was a long story and sadly one that would bring more tears and growls. Looking Venis in the eyes she gave her a smile. "thank you, it seems that he knows when my family isn't around and I am more open to the battle." Her eyes seemed to settle on a meduim shade of purple for the moment. "I am sure you have noticed I am not like others of my kind. I was born to be a Keeper of one of the four Relics of the Goddess, though I didn't know it. All my life I trained in the healing arts, this was because the relic i was to have was the staff of healing. The time came for our paths to be revealed and which relic was to ours to carry on that path. The sword is the strongest and actually refused to let its Keeper near it."

Venis smiled at her. "So you ended up with the sword of light rather than the staff of healing?" Just a guess, but she knew a few things about a few places and a few races and she had heard of the four relics before. She knew that the sword of light was the strongest.

She nodded "Yes, I am the first fairy to be its keeper and one of a very few females. I grew up as a warrior in a guardian tribe, so I knew how to handle a sword but this one, its magic is so strong, it changed me. So the high counsel decided I needed training. " the tears started again, "They took me away from Aiden like thieves in the night. and I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone while they kept me." another deep breath.

Venis nodded and listened. "It is definitely an honnor, but why did they have to take you away and hold you captive like that. Did they think you wouldn't be able to learn otherwise?" She was confused about that. "Aiden, isn't he that caribean vampire that I thought was going to bite Vesta?" She thought they might be one in the same, but she had to ask to be sure.

Somewhere between tears and growls she shifted again. "thier way of training was to wake me up, throw me in a room create illusions and make me provee that I would protect the innocents nomatter what. The illusion of Aiden as a monster trying to kill my family was the hardest on me, I failed it over and over again. They wouldn't let me go home till I showed them I could even kill the man i love." Her fingernails where biting into her palms drawn some blood. Could Venis tell her blood was different then others. Her eyes held the pain of tragic love "Yes Aiden is the caribean vampire. We met at my time in the allaince and fell in love. It seems that the universe doesn't want use to be together."[/font][/font">

Venis knew that faiy blood was different, but Inion's was different still. And it was intoxicating. But Venis knew how to handle herself and she was capable of resisting. But if Inion smelt like a bright shiney new penny before, she smelt like a bag of them now. "I am not sure I would have been able to ever pass that test. To kill Kahn would kill me." Literally and figurativly. "I honestly don't know how you ever got the strength to do it. I would have had to remind myself so much that the reminders would have overlapped, that it was just an illusion." She felt so bad for Inion to have to go through all that. And Venis thought that her road to being a God had been hard. "Sometimes, the universe just wants us to wait."

"Oh my God Venis I am sorry the blood, I should ahve been more careful." Croga jumped down disappeared and returned with a wet cloth. She wiped her hands clean, the blood wasn't red it was like a pale red mixed with something pearly. Croga took the cloth away and returned to his spot at her back. The marks faded fast, Venis cared for the unicorns in the stables would she be able to tell Inion's blood was mixed with unicorn blood? she was to afriad to ask. "I was so broken by then they had to sent me home to heal, but the hurt in my heart may never heal. I still hold love in my heart for Aiden, it's the dreams that hold me back sometimes."[/font][/font">

Had Venis chosen to pay closer attention to the blood, she might have noticed what it was mixed with. But she had been avoiding that close of a look. It just smelt that good. "Don't worry about the blood. That part of me has not controled me in over two hudred years." She reached out to pet Croga and smiled. "You're a good boy Croga." And that was when she felt it. Though, it didn't even cause her to flinch. She remained silent about what she felt and continued to listen to her friend. "I could give you a quick fix, but I don't think it would be a good idea. Sometimes we have to have pain in our lives." Venis knew that better than most. She felt everyones pain every day. "When the dreams come, do you find yourself believing them? Or do you figure out that you are in a dream?"

Did Croga acutally purr when she touched him. Of course she felt him tense slightly before the purr all of it caused her to shake her head. Bright eyes returned to Venis "thank you for the offer but I will take the pain, after a life of over 2000 years I have had lots of moments of pain and loss.' Her eyes shifted to the painting above the large t.v. then back to Venis. "I know I am dreaming or reliving bad memories, It seems that I scream to pull myself out of them. Though most don't hear me." she leaned against Croga a moment, her way of saying to him that she wasn't blaming him for leaving the door open. "as bad as the dreams and memories they are part of who I am now and remind me of who I don't want to be."

she almost chuckled when Croga purred. Imagine that, a purring demon. But she loved the sound of a big cat's purr, it was almost like the rumble of a Harley. She nodded when Inion thanked her for the offer. she listened some more. And it gave her an idea. "What if, instead of screaming to wake up, you take control and turn it around. You say that they made Aiden a monster, how about in the dream you revert him back to the man you love. Everything is possible in dreams. You dream of a black cat, make it white. You dream of Aiden as a monster, make him a man. change the sceanery, change the sounds. Imagine that you are suddenly somewhere else. If you use a lucid dream to your advantage it can make the pain more bearable." Venis was having her own dream issues as of late, she practiced what she preached in this case.

"I will try that method, though I hope that the dreams wont return soon. I hate the scream but most times I don't catch it. This time I think its because I was didn't have the strength to catch it. " She sighed heavily, her heart seemed to ache, but it felt like a small burden had been lifted from it "thank you for listening Venis, you are pretty much the only person outside my family that I have talked to about these things in a whole."[/font][/font">

Venis returned her hug with a smile. "Anytime you want to talk sweety, you know where I am, and my door is always open." Sometimes even when she was asleep. "You can come by anytime." She smiled again as she rose from the seat. She had a feeling that Inion needed some time alone now to get her bearings. "I will leave you to your business now, maybe I'll go try to catch a nap. have a good day sweety." She hugged her one more time before she headed out of the door closing it behind her.

"Thank you so much Venis for sitting with me and listening to me. And thank you for the offer, sometimes its nice to have someone outside my family to talk to." She let her go as she felt her shift to stand. "You have a good rest. My door is always open if you need to talk, have a chocolate attack, or need any help what so ever." She gave her a bright smile and a wink. She watched her close the door and took a deep breath.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:02 am

Inion sat leaning against Croga for a while longer. The tears flowed and she let them, better that then hold them in. After awhile the pain of the wounds crept back into her body and she shifted trying to get comfortable. Croga jumped down and shifted to his elf form on his way to the kitchen to make her some tea. He returned and she sat sipping the tea and waited for it to take effect. It wasn't long before she laid down and dozed off to sleep. Dreams whispered throught her sleep but none as bad as the first one.

She woke breifly when her family returned and they shared whispered words. Each took turns watching over her as she rested, never leaving her alone.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down