Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Out for a ride

2 posters

Go down

Out for a ride Empty Out for a ride

Post by Marqués del Stry Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 pm

It was Sunday and he remembered that he had an outing with Casandra. Having been looking forward to it he did not forget. He remembered the last meeting they had and he was hoping that today would be a good day for her - and him as well.

There was something he wanted to tell her as well, and he thought of it while he dressed. Because they were going riding, and she had seen him at his most dressed down, he decided for a compromise. Dark blue denim jeans with black riding boots on top, a long sleeved black top that may have been a thin sweater; he wore a white shirt underneath with its collar pulled out of the neck. His hair was left loose.

Leaving his room he headed down the hall and to her door, when arrived he knocked three times.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Out for a ride Empty Re: Out for a ride

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:12 am

She had taken time to dress this morning had a surprise for him she had gone out and bought some honeysuckle oils and had used them today. She was still wearing a skirt but it was very full instead of split, her hare she wore lose so that she could feel the wind through it.

Out for a ride Yhst-67014194642051_2027_14213521
(this is the style but it is green wool)

She heard the knocks at her door and opened it with a smile. Seeing him in jeans made the smile broaden.

"You know I just may be overdressed here."

She tilted her head up and kissed him softly.

"Are you ready?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:05 pm

Looking upon her made the Marqués smile, as well as they kiss. He returned it with one of his own and smoothed down the front of his shirt. "Once upon a time I had been known to dress... less. I had thought that for today this would do."

He did have the ability to dress in other ways, as she had seen him the other day with the t-shirt. "Perhaps the present company is affording me the opportunity to relax." He said with a smile and offered his arm out for her to take.

"Do not change my dear, for you look lovely. There are things for us to do today." And something that he had to tell her.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 pm

She smiled at him.

"I like seeing you casual and more relaxed, I'm glad you feel like you can relax around me."

She took his offered arm and walked out of the room closing and locking the door.

"And you look handsom as always"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:25 pm

He proceeded to walk with her down the hall, knowing that they were heading to the stable to get the horses. Unless she had already arranged for a pair to be ready outside of the Inn. While they walked he contemplated on the thing he wanted to say, on whether or not to say it now or after the ride.

Perhaps he should let her decide.

While he was walking with her arm in his he patted her hand. "Casandra," starting off slowly. "I have something in which I need to tell you and I would like to know if you would prefer to hear it now, or later into the ride.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:55 pm

She walked down the hall with him and headed for the stables She had set Kjay loose in the garden she had been told his old play mate was hiding out there so he woulden't try to follow them.

At the stables he would see that she had planed for this there was a large black stallion and a smaller palamino. On the black was a picnic blanket rolled up under the saddle and a saddlebag that was full, full of what could not be seen.

When they drew near the large black pawed at the ground and let out a neigh he was happy to see his owner.

She looked over to him and smiled.

"You have me very curious, so why don't you tell me now."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:41 am

"Your horse is glad to see the sight of you." That was the first thing he said after his confession of wanting to tell her something. He did like a good horse. He was not a breeder or anything of the type, but he knew his horses from profession.

The Marqués took a step or two more towards the horses. She had decided to know before hand. "Business has come up, things that I have need to take care of, for this reason I will not be around the Inn for at least a week. I am not traveling, I will be around the area of the manor. However it is easier if I am there." He stopped there, seeing if she understood what he was saying.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:47 am

"You are telling me after today I will either not see you for a week or you want me to come with you."

She smiled at him.

"I will take either answer and still enjoy this day, now tell me do you want to rid Windrider or the palamino?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:01 am

He gave her a smile and did a slow nod of her head. "Perhaps it is both. However, if you do choose to come I cannot promise you my company but you will have the use of the Manor and the ladies which were assigned to you." Having told her when she first came that the ladies were hers whenever she visited.

"Yes, after today I will be away. But I will be back." He wasn't checking out of the Inn, he simply had business to do.

As for the matter of the horses. "I would prefer the taller one, since I am tall. "
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:09 am

She smiled and kissed him softly

"Then you will ride my horse."

That said she mounted the palamino and fixed her skirts so the covered her legs.

"You will find him very spirited. Oh, and even if you can not be around me for the week I think I would prefer to come to the manor."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:26 am

The Marqués waited until Casandra had mounted her horse and was settled into place. It would have been rude other wise to have gotten on his. He did not doubt her skill as a rider, it was out of courtesy that he waited.

Once she was settled he got atop the stallion and took a firm hold of the reigns. Often a spirited animal needed a strong hand so that it wouldn't go away with itself. He was not rough, that it had greeted his master said that it was tame in a way . Still. He was the stranger to the horse, but his position would let it know that he was not a green rider.

"If there are any things that you are wanting to take with you, they will be handled. There is no need to bring clothes unless you are so inclined." If she would remember the wardrobe with clothing of her size in it.

"Shall we be off?"
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:53 am

"If it is ok with you I just want to bring Kjay and Windrider."

She smiled as she urged the palamino into a slow canter and rode off towards the forest.

(moving post to the waterfalls)
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down