Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

~+~ Time to Go For A Ride ~+~ ( Open!)

2 posters

Go down

~+~ Time to Go For A Ride ~+~ ( Open!) Empty ~+~ Time to Go For A Ride ~+~ ( Open!)

Post by AngelRayne Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Angel had to get out, she couldn't sit in her room any more. She had spent days thinking, sorting out things in her head and dealing with her emotions. And if she heard Silver tell her she was wrong one more time, she was going to be with one less friend. So she shrugged on her jean jacket over the black t-shirt she worse, slipped into her low-rider jeans and got her bare feet into her boots. With an I'll be back look to Silver, she was out the door.  

Booted feet took her down the hall, and down the stairs to the main floor. She would head towards the bar and walk back towards the kitchen. Once there Angel would grab a couple carrots and a few sugar cubes and then head out the back door. Past the gardens and to the stables. Now what would she be doing at the stables? Visiting her horse Jewel of course! The horse could sense her before she even stepped into the stable. A few excited neighs coming from the horse. A smile instantly on Angel's face as booted feet took her to her stall.

"Hey girl." Right hand would reach out to give the horse a soft rub on her nose, light blues smiling at her while left placed the sugar cubes and all but one carrot on the table close to her. Carrot was offered to the horse, flat palmed while right continued to rub on the horses nose. " It's been a bit hasn't it? How about I give you a good brushing and then we go for a ride?"

Finishing the carrot Jewel nodded and nuzzled Angel, causing Angel to laugh softly. " I guess that's a yes. Alright let me get your brush." Right hand left the horses nose and reached for the brush hanging on the wall next to her stall. Left moved to grab the latch on Jewel's gate, pulling it open enough so she could slip inside. Once inside the gate was closed and another pat to the horses head was given. "  Who's a pretty girl?" Jewel snorted and bobbed her head, nuzzling Angel once more. " That's right you are." Another smile given to the beautiful creature in front of her.

Angel started to brush out Jewel, talking sweet nothings to the horse while she did. Happy to be around an animal that couldn't talk, at least for the time being. So for now, that's what the vampire would do. Keeping her mind off her thoughts and just spending time with her horse.
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Number of posts : 84

http://www.myspace.com/misticangel

Back to top Go down

~+~ Time to Go For A Ride ~+~ ( Open!) Empty Re: ~+~ Time to Go For A Ride ~+~ ( Open!)

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:56 am

The large white horse came trotting up to the stables.  Chances were, the vampire probably smelled her coming before she even heard the horse.  And atop the horse, in the saddle, was a blonde woman who was bleeding through her bandages.  She was feeling a little light headed.  The field stitches that she had sewn into her side and back had all popped at that point.  There was nothing holding her wounds closed any longer.

Still clad in nothing more than her purple panties and purple tank top, she winced at the thought of dismounting and putting her horse in a stall so she could go inside.  That was when she heard the voice of a woman speaking, and to her horse of all things.  Ali didn't find it strange, she talked to her horse as well, she just found it interesting that someone would be out talking to their horse at that moment.

Instead of dismounting, she walked her horse to the stall where she heard the voice.  Her vision was starting to blur as well.  She felt like she was swaying in the saddle.  Wincing again, she drew breath to speak.  She wasn't sure if she would even be heard because it was so hard to breathe.  "Excuse me, could you help me out?  I need a healer.  Someone other than Tasha Masterson or Casandra Lightheart if possible."
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

~+~ Time to Go For A Ride ~+~ ( Open!) Empty Re: ~+~ Time to Go For A Ride ~+~ ( Open!)

Post by AngelRayne Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:33 pm

One more pass of the brush over the horse followed by a little pat of Angel's hand on Jewel's head. " Life Jewel .. life is just one big ball of ... blah." Said with a bit of a frown as she stepped away from the horse so she could return the brush. Light blues glanced at the saddle and a soft shake of her head was given. She was going to ride her bareback. Booted feet brought her back to Jewel, hand reaching to scratch at the horses nose for a moment. " I still can't believe Archer's a ... " Words were cut short went the sent of blood hit her nose.  Nose gave a wrinkle and those light blues watched her horse.  Jewel could smell the blood too, a soft little snort given followed by a shake of the horses head. " It's alright girl .. I'll see what's going on."

Out of the stall Angel would step closing the gate behind her. Light blues watched the horse and rider enter the stable and head towards her. Thank the gods Angel had fed and had had some of that blood from Venis and Kahn or this might have gotten all sorts of bad and fast.  As the rider got closer, the sent of the blood became over whelming. " Judging from the smell of blood," Those light blues looking the rider over quickly, taking note of where the blood seemed to be coming from and the actions of the riders." and the way you look.  I don't think I could summon an herbal healer fast enough. If you can take magical healing, I can help you out. "

Booted feet closed the small distance between her and the rider. Right hand placed on the horses head, just a small comforting gesture, before those hands would reach out to offer the rider help off her horse before she fell. " Here let me help you down first, before you fall off and injure yourself even more."
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:11 am

Ali saw the woman come out of the stall and felt relieved.  She slumped forward a little in response to that relief.  Her normally sun kissed skin looked as pale as freshly bleached linens.  "I don't ... Magic?  I don't know."  She winced again and her hand went to her side.  She was absolutely sure that all the field stitches had popped now.

With the offer of help down, she leaned to the left and started to slide from the saddle.  "My horse ... He needs ... Stalled and brushed."  She was sliding from the saddle to the floor.  In her mind, she had to deal with her horse before she did anything else.  Which meant getting him into a stall and getting his tack off and brushing him down, if not washing him.  But she didn't think she would have the energy for all that.

When her feet touched the ground, with or without whatever help had been offered and/or given, her legs were wobbly and she wasn't sure she could keep her feet.  "Only ever ... Had ... Western ... Or herbal ... healing."  She coughed and grabbed her side again.  "Not here ... Not clean ... And baggy ... Lord Darkmane ... Wants bandages ... From wounds."  She wasn't sure she was making any sense.

Her purple panties had a very large blood stain on the side.  You could see the blood trails from it running through the soaked bandages and down her side and her leg.  "Too ... Much ... Blood ... Loss."  Was the last thing she said before she started to loose consciousness and collapse.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:12 am

Hands caught the lady as she started to slide from the saddle. " I'll get him stalled. Don't worry about him right now." Helping her down from the horse, Angel placed an arm around her waist and grabbed the lady's closest hand tossing it over her shoulders.  "There is no time to move you. You've lost a lot of blood. I have clean ... " And the lady lost consciousness. The sudden extra dead weight caused Angel's knees to buckle just a moment before she caught herself. " blankets here." Might as well finish the sentence.

With the lady out, Angel shifted just enough so she could lay the lady down on the floor. Yeah right there on the floor of the stable. Once she was down Angel moved to where she kept Jewel's things and grabbed one of the clean blankets she had there. Blanket in hand, she stepped to the stall near the lady's horse and opened it up. "Come on boy. In the stall, I have to help your rider." Hopefully the horse listened. There wasn't any time to take off his saddle, or brush him down. But once Angel fixed the lady, she could do it herself. At least he was stalled. If he went into the stall with no trouble, Angel would shut the gate behind him. " She'll be alright. I promise."

With the horse out of the way, Angel unfolded the blanket and placed it on the floor of the stables. Few steps were taken to bring her back to the lady and she was carefully picked up and placed on the clean blanket. Angel took the moment to let those light blues look over the lady. there seemed to be one large wound on her side, under her panties. " I'm going to take off your underwear, just so I can see the wound better." Unconscious or not Angel felt people could hear you so yes she was going to talk to the lady while she did her thing. Back over to Jewel's closet she went, grabbing he knife that she had in there and then back to the lady. Kneeling down next to her, Angel used the knife to cut the lady's underwear away from the wound. Light blues went wide when she saw it. "Oh boy lady, I don't know what happened to you but boy did you do a number on yourself. "

First things first, Angel was going to try and use her magic to start closing the wound. If it worked, she'd move on to the next step. If it didn't work she had one more option that she herself could do before calling in help. Anyway. "Alright, I'm going to try and close this wound with my magic. It won't hurt." After she spoke Angel closed her light blues and placed her hands over the wound on the lady. Concentrating on healing her wound, closing and mending it. Picturing the wound mending itself. Hands were covered in a light purple glow, all the thoughts and energy being put into that glow around her hands.  That glow was then pushed onto the lady's wound. Light blues would open, once she felt her magic was stable and trying to do what it should be doing, so she could see if it was helping.

AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:58 am

Demongaze was an obedient and well trained beast.  He nodded at the vampire, yes, he knew she was a vampire, he knew from her scent.  He nodded to the vampire and walked into the stall as per her request.  Perhaps he understood her when she told him that his rider would be ok.  Perhaps he was just that well behaved. Whichever the case, he was in the stall.  And once she closed the gate, he walked over to keep an eye on the ladies.  

The blood soaked bandages that wrapped around Ali's waist, on the one side, fell off during her dismount.  It would be hard for Angel to tell, due to all the excess blood, that there was internal damage to heal due to the sword going in from the front and coming out the back.  Most of the stitches, that Ali had used to sew herself shut on the battle field, had come out when the bandages came off.  They had stuck to the gauze.

It was a good thing that Angel was a vampire, and had superior strength, because Ali was no twig of a woman.  Oh, she wasn't fat, or even bulky, but she was healthy and muscular.  And that fact would have been painfully obvious with her being unconscious and therefore dead weight.

The magic seemed to be weaving the flesh, as well as the muscle and tissue below it, back together.  But the process wasn't going very fast.  The wound being clear through her body might have been the cause of that.  Hopefully none of the stitches were going to get stuck into the healing flesh.  Ali was in luck, none of her organs had been nicked, and her bones remained unscathed, but the wound was still potentially fatal.  After all, she was bleeding rather profusely from the front and the back.  That made her doubly lucky since she had stumbled upon Angel.  

So, how long would her luck hold out?  Would Angel notice that the hole went clear through?  Will the stitches that hadn't come out with the bandage fall out or something?  Would Angel's magic be able to heal her clear through?  Perhaps it was a good thing that Ali had lost consciousness and wasn't able to bother Angel with all these questions.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Angel saw that the lady's wound went right through which is why she went right for her magic and knew the lady didn't have time for her to go find someone else. Thankfully her magic was starting to do some work, mending the bones, mussels and flesh. But Angel was going to have to do something else. See her magic was only going to go so far, it would take a hell of a lot more energy to help the lady regain her blood lose and fully heal her insides. Angel just didn't have that kind of magical energy saved up. She did have one trick up her sleeve though.

A soft sigh crossed her lips, Angel hated this part, it could always get so tricky. But, right now it was her only option to save this lady. "Alright. I'm going to have to give you a little bit of my blood. It will kick start your body into producing your blood and fade slowly as your body takes over. Hopefully you will start to wake up as well."

With that said, Angel let out another soft sigh before nail on her right ring finger moved to slice across the wrist of her left. Once the blood was flowing, left would move to place her wrist over the lady's lips.
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 am

Demongaze saw what the vampire was doing and heard her words.  This upset him.  He raised his front leg to hit at the stall door with his knee.  He did not know that the blood wouldn't turn Ali into a vampire.  He made some noise of protest, though to no avail.

Slowly, Ali's wound was closing.  And the blood dripping into her mouth sped that process up.  It was little more than a couple of seconds when Ali gasped and her eyes shot open.  She started choking and trying to sit up. "Wha ... What happened?  Is that blood?  Your blood?"  Ali laid back and quit trying to get up.  She was still in pain and not completely healed yet. 

She could feel the wound closing, so she leaned her head up to watch it and see what was going on  "That's an odd ... Sensation."  She looked back up at Angel.  She winced for a moment as she laid back down.  "My name is Dame Alicia Masterson.  Ali to my friends.  I think that could include you at this point."  She raised her right arm to Angel for a handshake, if Angel had a hand free. "Pleasure to meet you.  And thank you for the help."

She looked around a bit to see what was going on around them.  "None of the stitches are healing into the flesh are they?  I know I didn't do the best sewing job."  She noticed the bandages that had fallen off of her body.  "Lord Darkmane wishes for me to bring him my bandages.  I know not why.  But it was his wish, so I need to take them with me."  She could tell that she was almost through healing.  She could still feel her leg and her foot, so she knew that she was going to be ok.  She was so thankful for that.  She owed Angel her life.
Alicia
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down