Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Just friends (closed)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just friends (closed) Empty Just friends (closed)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue May 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Cas had been up late after the twins were in bed talking to Venis. She was now completely resigned to the fact that she was just going to be alone without a partner in her life. She had the twins so that was ok with her.

What was not ok with her was the frustration she was feeling. Four years was a long time for anyone to be without a partner. She poured her heart out to V, she cried, she vented. Then she asked for advice.

V had given her two options and even though she didn't tell her she had rejected the first option outright, it just wasn't natural. Cas was looking at the place she had hidden the unopened item. She just couldn't do it.

The second option was one that she was a bit more comfortable with; but only slightly more. She had suggested that Cas find someone that she could trust to be completely discrete, someone that she was at least physically attracted to. Someone that would not do the get in, get off, get out, as she had put it. V said that she knew that Cas would want what she called a friend with benefits, some one that would talk to her as well as take care of the physical needs she had.

Cas had thought about it all night, what it came down to was there was only person who fit all of the requirements. Ivan, he was the only man that she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was attracted to that would never say a word about having been in her bed. He would also still talk to her, he was her only option.

Venis had given her a list of do's and do not's. She said there were ways to go about this and have it be fine, there were also ways to make it awkward. She had listened to all the advice and after careful consideration, she knew that this was what she had to do. She knew Ivan was on call today so she had an idea, she had been meaning to get someone to help her hang some pictures on the wall. Ivan being the man on call today would be the one to help her.

She had finally gotten to sleep and woke to get the children ready for school. They only had three days left before summer break. When they were off to school Cas came back in and got herself ready for the day, she could do this. The things that V suggested were different, they were things she just didn't do often.

She ran a hot bath for herself and added her bath oils. Lavender and roses, it was not exotic but it was normal for her. She spent the next hour soaking, shaving, washing her hair, and finally her body. She looked at the shelf of lotions she had. She picked the one that had just the faintest scent of roses. When she was done with the lotion she sat down at her vanity with a blow dryer and brush; she brushed her hair till it was completely dry and straight, when her hair was not wavy it was down past her waist. She pulled the top part of her hair back from her face and held it in place with a small hair clip.

She took a deep breath, makeup was something she was not completely comfortable with. It took her a while to apply it so it still looked natural. She put all her things away and then went to the shelf with her perfume. She picked up the bottle that JonLouis had brought her from earth. She applied just a small bit of it to her pressure points. She looked at herself and smiled.

The last thing for her to do was dress for the day. She went to the closet and pulled out a skort set she had gotten. The bottom was solid navy blue and about four inches above the knee. The top was a tank with a white floral print on a navy blue background. She put on a pair of sandals and then went to the employees door and knocked.

Just friends (closed) 241600_22_41

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Fri May 29, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Just friends (closed) Empty Re: Just friends (closed)

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 12:16 am

All the men were in the room save for the two who were on kitchen duty today. Some were sleeping, some were watching TV, Andrew was headed out the door and Ivan was at the desk looking for things to do.

When there was a knock upon the door, Andrew was but two steps from it. So imagine his surprise when he opened the door to find Casie standing there. And rather scantily clad to boot. He looked her up and down and whistled. "Morning Casie." He kissed her cheek as he brushed past her. "Excuse me please." He headed to his destination. Leaving the door open for her to go on in.

Ivan looked over and saw Casie. "Hey gorgeous, what's shakin?" He smiled at her as he motioned for her to come in. He noticed the clothes and, when she got closer, her scent too. "You droppin' by to say hi, or do you need something?" Little did he know, just how loaded that question was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri May 29, 2009 1:34 am

Cas waited as she heard movement from the other side of the door. She smiled at Andrew as he opened it. She was in a good mood so when he kissed her cheek she got a suprised look on her face and began to rub her cheek.

"Drew you gave me cooties."

She laughed as she looked at him.

"I'll see you later."

She walked over to the desk where Ivan was and smiled at him. She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Not much shakin here, and actually I need some help hanging a few pictures in my room."

She was acting normal, at least she thought she was. Ivan should be the one on call today, that ment it would be up to him to come help her with the pictures.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 2:33 am

Andrew heard her comment as he was walking away. His laughter rang throughout the hall as he headed to his destination. That had to be the funniest thing he had heard from Casie in a long time. He was curious what had her in such high spirits. Maybe it was breakfast? It was rather good this morning. Well, it was always good. But there was something about it this morning. He would tell Ar how good it was later in the day.

Ivan had heard her comment too. He had also found it funny, as did the others in the room. So after she kissed his cheek and asked for help he chuckled. "I don't know hon, you have Drew cooties." He laughed and gave her a moment to digest that before he nodded his head. "Yes, I will come hang your pictures. And by the way my dear." He leaned in to whisper. "You need some sun." He winked expecting to be slapped for that comment as they left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri May 29, 2009 2:41 am

Cas smiled as she heard Drew laughing. At least she had made him laugh. She looked at Ivan.

"No the cooties left when I kissed your cheek."

She smiled and then nodded.

"Thanks Ivan, you do have a few inches on me."

She looked at him as she heard his comment as they were headed out the door.

"But I'm in the sun all the time."

It was true she was outside a lot. Did she really look that pale?

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Fri May 29, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:00 am

Ivan started wiping at his face. "Eww, you gave me Drew cooties." He laughed. "Yea, maybe a few." Said as he looked at the top of her head. Then he laughed some more. He loved being able to tease with Cas. After all, they had known each other practically forever. But when she made the comment about being out in the sun all the time, that was it, he couldn't resist.

He grabbed her up and lifted her so that she was cradled in his arms. "You might be out in the sun all the time. But these legs aren't." He lifted his arm so that her legs were being presented to her as he walked. "When was the last time these long silken yams saw the sun? Seventeen seventy-six?" He laughed as he set her back down and then stood by her door to see if she needed to unlock it before they could go in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri May 29, 2009 9:22 am

Cas lauged as he rubbed his cheek.

"Only about half a foot."

She was still laughing when he scooped her up like she was nothing.

"Hey now.."

She started laughing again as he almost folded her in half so she could see her legs.

"It hasen't been that long, maybe seventeen seventy-eight."

They were at her door and he was putting her down, she was still smiling. The door was not locked, she had only gone a few feet and knew she wasen't going to be gone that long. When she opened the door Kjay was sitting on the other side of it wagging his tail at them.

Cas bent to pet Kjay and then moved so Ivan could come in before she closed the door behind them.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Ivan laughed at her joke. It was funny. He loved Casie's sense of humor, he just wished she'd show it more often. He leaned slightly to kiss you on the temple as she was opening the door. "Cute, very cute." She then pushed the door open and pet Kjay. He walked in behind her with a grin.

He moved clear of the door and looked down at Kjay. "Hey, there's my little buddy. Come here boy." He slapped both hands on his chest a few times. Now it is true that Kjay knew better than to jump up on people, and Ivan knew this. But the big Russian wasn't people. He was Ivan, who still treated Kjay like a little lap puppy even after all these years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Cas laughed, over the years her and Ivan had spent several months to a couple years without seeing each other and it never failed that they always fell right back in to the old way of bantering and teasing.

"Yes, you keep reminding me that I'm cute."

She had smiled when he kissed her temple.

Kjay saw Ivan and his tail started wagging. Ivan was the only one he jumped on. He was tall enough and strong enough that Kjay played a game with him all the time. He moved back and ran at him then jumped up seeing if he could knock him over.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:38 pm

When those two huge paws landed square in Ivan's chest he stepped back and laughed. With one hand on either side of his head he fluffed his fur shaking his head side to side. "Hey there little man. You been a good boy, huh? I bet you've been keeping Casie good and safe haven't you? Should I swat her hiney for making you work so hard? Huh boy? She been ever working you lately?" He continued to play with Kjay until he backed up and his front paws fell to the floor.

Once Kjay was down he smiled over at Cas. "Alright hot stuff, where's these pictures at?" It's not that he was in a hurry, he just wanted to know what his ratio of work versus stalling had to be. The less pictures, the more he had to stall. Otherwise he would have to leave too early and not get as much time with her. He liked hanging with Casie and Kjay, and the kids too when they were around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:25 am

Kjay was barking and growling playfully. When Ivan asked if he should swat Cas' hiney he licked his face. Kjay's tail was wagging the whole time, even when Ivan stepped back and his paws hit the floor again.

Cas was laughing till she heard Ivan say he was going to spank her. She glared at him.

"I don't think so."

She smiled at him and moved to a small pile of five pictures. They were all rather small but they were pictures of the twins and her, even Kjay was there.

"I was thinking of hanging them on the wall here."

She pointed to the east wall.

"Unless you had a better idea."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:37 am

He looked where she was pointing to and smiled. Then he looked around the room and gave each space some consideration. "Well, if you put them here, on the East wall, then when the sun rises in the morning it will reflect off the glass and shine too brightly. If you put them over here on the West wall, they will get lost in the reflection of the ... Well, no, they wouldn't because you my dear, seem to have a sunrise suite." See, stalling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 pm

She smiled at him and looked at the west wall. She moved the pictures and smiled as held up the pictures around the wall.

"What do you think?"

She had her hands and arms stretched way up over her head.

"Right about here for the first one with the others hanging around it."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Ivan watched as she lifted the picture in place. He chuckled as he saw her bare her midriff. "Well, I don't know. If we put them over here by the fireplace on the North wall, we could put that one in the center and have the other four stepping down to each side." He grinned as he watched her. She was so cruel for wearing that outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Cas moved over to the fireplace, she put the biggest of the pictures up as far as she could.

"Like this?"

She looked back over her shoulder.

"The smaller ones coming off like this."

She moved one of her hands down the wall to one side indicating the placement of the smaller pictures.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:09 pm

He watched her and laughed. "Well, I was thinking more like ..." He walked over and placed his hands on her waist to lift her higher. "Higher up. Somewhere about here." Oh what a view he had now. Too much more of her teasingly moving around and showing skin and he was going to have to quit stalling so he could go.

Once he had her high enough to show her where he was thinking, he let her slide down in his hands rather than setting her down. He didn't do it completely on purpose. But he sure enjoyed the feel of her silken skin in his hands. He should have slapped himself for the thoughts he was having at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Cas was being lifted higher. When Ivan put his hands on her waist she smiled.

"So, this is the place?"

He let her slide through his hands back down to the ground. She closed her eyes and collected her thoughts before she looked at him.

"You know, if you keep up stuff like that I may just have to hurt you."

She was of course joking and the proof of that was the smile on her face.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:44 pm

He stuck his tongue out at her and then turned his back to her. He bent over and placed his hands on his knees. He shook his butt in her direction. "Well come on with it then." He laughed as he continued. He had to wonder if she really would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Cas looked at him as he bent over, even though he was no longer boxing he kept in great shape and his backside being waved ad her was to much of a temptation. She walked over to him and drew her hand back and slapped him as hard as she could, there was a loud crack as her hand connected with his backside.

She was laughing as she rubbed her hand.

"Owww I think I hurt my own hand too."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 pm

He jumped forward and grabbed his back side. "OWW!" He bent slightly backwards as he rubbed. Then with a very serious face he stopped and looked at her with a hint of a grin. "That all you got? Cause it didn't hurt." And with that he darted from her reach to put some space between them so he wouldn't get smacked again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:03 pm

She looked at him as he jumped. She knew better, it had at least stung, she knew that for a fact.

"Liar."

She picked up a pillow off the couch and threw it at his head.

Kjay seeing the play was starting began running back and forth between them barking and wagging his tail.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:09 pm

He ducked the incoming pillow and darted away yet again. When Kjay began to bark he started laughing harder. "Get her Kjay, get her buddy, she's trying to beat me up. Get her boy." He was shouting encouragement to Kjay at a rather soft tone. After all, they were all in the same room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Kjay looked at Ivan as he ducked the pillow and then looked at Cas as he was told to get her. Now there was no way he was going to jump on his human but he ran towards her like he was and then turned and jumped on Ivan again.

Cas was laughing so hard she was almost doubled over.

"Did you really think Kjay was going to jump on me of all people?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:22 pm

As Ivan was pounced he started laughing even harder. So he fell to the floor. "Oh no, I figured he might bark at you though." He was laughing so hard he barely got that out. He started wrestling with Kjay playfully as they rolled around on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Cas just stood there and watched. She was not going to get down into that mess of man and wolf.

Kjay was rolling around with him barking and wagging his tail. He finally got the upper hand and pined him as he licked his face.

~I win again.~
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next