Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Welcome To Your New Home Brayden

3 posters

Go down

Welcome To Your New Home Brayden Empty Welcome To Your New Home Brayden

Post by Brayden Moreno Wed May 20, 2009 2:58 am

"Yea I'm here. Look I understand that they don't want me anywhere near her. But it's not my fault that, we both have the same sponsors. They knew that we had a past together when they paired the two of us up for that damn promotional tour. So what that they concider it bad for business that we broke up. We are two different people, she is a musician, I'm a stock car driver. It's that simple. I do what the sponsors want, hell I go out there and win races, which means more television time for them as well."

"Brayden, yes you go out there and win races, I'm your agent I know that. but you won what four races last season. They want a championship out of you. You came close last season to winning a championship. But to the higher-ups, that just means that you have even more expectations for this season. And they thought that maybe if you had a clear mind, that you would preform better, win more races and a championship. That's why they sent you to...where did they send you anyways if you care if I ask?"

"Some inn, I have no clue where it is at though, I just followed the directions I was given, and this is where I ended up. I still don't understand why they think I have to clear my mind. My mind was perfectly fine. I'm ready to get this season going. And I know the expectations are even higher on me now, and I know that they are expecting a championship out of me this season. I just don't understand why they..oh hell it's no use fighting with you over this. I'm just going to have to deal with it here. And make the best of it."

"That's what I want to hear from my star driver. Just go with the flow of things there. After all they are the one's paying for everything, not you. So you stay there, you win races, you win a championship and before you know it. They will re-up with you as their driver. Makes the boss happy, makes the sponsor's happy, makes you happy, makes me happy. We all are happy in the end. And we all get what we want. Ny the way Brayden, do you have me on speaker?"

"Yea, so you have a point, but I have spent the past two, plus years pleasing sponsors. I know what I'm doing. Hell, remember my rookie season when i missed the last what eight, nine races because of that damn broken hand and wrist. What did i do when I wasn't rehabbing it? I was pleasing sponsors. So yes I know what I am doing Bob. And does it matter if your on speaker, not like anyone is going to care one bit. Besides, I have yet to see anyone here."

Body turning, he leaned back against the desk that was there. Eyes looking in one direction, looking in another direction. Back to looking straight ahead. Black shoes, black jeans, black hoodie and a backwards black fitted hat was what he wore. Attention, back to the phone now.

"Do you really want the entire world knowing what your business is. What if someone who doesn't need to know it walks in right now. What do you do then Brayden, answer me that one."

"Does it really matter Bob? Really does it matter? Look I am going to get off here now and actually wait for someone to show up so i can get a room. I'll call you back when I know more about what is going on here. And I'll see you at the track."

"Alright Brayden, and hey, just make the most of it, you never know when it actually ends up being a good thing that, they did for you. After all it is with your best interests at heart. Talk to you later Bray."

"Yea, talk to you later too"

Phone shut off now and he closed the phone, sliding it back into his pocket. Head shifted up now as eyes glanced around waiting for someone, anyone.
Brayden Moreno
Brayden Moreno

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Your New Home Brayden Empty Re: Welcome To Your New Home Brayden

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 11:35 am

Kyra had gone back to the inn to drop off the keys to her room and to the storage closet where her families' presents were being stored from Christmas. She couldn't help but hear the man on the phone. Moving up to the counter she offered him a warm smile that reached her blue eyes. She stood all of 3.5 feet tall and was wearing jeans and tshirt with her wings fluttering behind her. She spoke to the man that was at the counter once he got off the phone.

"Hello, welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn. Are you new here?"

She figured she could make idle conversation while she waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moreno Wed May 20, 2009 1:41 pm

No sooner had Brayden put that phone away, did he hear the females voice. First thing first. Hands reached up to that backwards, fitted black hat and his hands grabbed those sunglasses of his and moved them. Down over his eyes. Habit from being at the track. Once sunglasses were on, his attention went to the woman who had spoke to him, body shifting just a bit. Leaning more against the counter. Until someone would go behind it, then he would move again. Til then he would stay just like that.

"Hello, yes I am new here. At least I do believe that this is where I am supposed to be at. It's where these directions I was give told me to go. So I'm here."

Eyes from behind those sunglasses looked around again. Looking from one side of the room he was in, to the other. Those sunglasses, dark enough that his eyes could not be seen behind them. Eyes looking, came back to the woman he was talking to once again.

"Maybe you can answer a question for me if you don't mind. What is there to do here? I don't want to just sit around, while I am here. Speaking of which...where is here? No one has yet to tell me that. Just told me to come here."

Eyes, once again looked around from behind those sunglasses, looking around the room once again. Looking to the door he had come in, he still had to get his stuff, but he would do that once he got a room. Once more eyes, found the woman he was talking to and watched her for a moment.
Brayden Moreno
Brayden Moreno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Kyra stood there watching and listening to him curiously trying to figure out where he had come from. For some strange reason he didn't seem like the other people that normally end up here. She nodded to him and thought about what there was to do here.

"Well first things first you are at the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn which is in Rhydin."

After she said it she wondered if he knew that already or if that was something new to him. She thought some more before speaking again. A little nervous her wings fluttered as she started telling him what there was to do.

"The bar and lounge are that way." Pointing to where she was talking about. "There is also the gym, the gardens to sit in, there is a forge not to far from here and I know of a lake that has a beautiful waterfall. Also, there are horses and stable here but I think the horses belong to residents of the inn so....."

Looking around a bit wondering what else there was to tell him she decided to introduce herself.

"I'm Kyra, the way. I used to live here before my father had a house built near our forge."

She extended a hand figuring she needed to hush before she told the stranger too much about herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moreno Fri May 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Words that she spoke, he listened to, he needed to know what there was to do in this place. Especially if he was going to have to stay here, for at least the next who knew how many months. He had a feeling he was going to be staying here at least for the duration of this season. So that in, and of itself meant he was listening to what she had to say about what there was to do in this place. Just nodding his head as she spoke he moved his hands into the front pocket of that black hoodie that was labeled with his sponsor. Another nod of his head, and those eyes noticed that she had extended her hand out. Removing a hand from his hoodie, he reached it out and took her hand in hhis for a moment. Giving it a shake before bringing his hand back to that pocket and placing it back in there.

"Brayden. So there seems like there is a decent amount of things to do here. That is good. With how long I'm going to be here, I'm going to need stuff to do. Even though this week will just be more of me getting my stuff here before I leave for the track for the shootout."

Once again eyes glanced around from behind those sunglasses for a few moments before finding Kyra once again. Watching her now he pushed himself up off the counter now, so that he was standing there, hands remained in that front pocket. Until he felt his phone begin to viabrate. Moving a hand from that front pocket now to where his phone was, he grabbed it and looked to see who was calling and just shook his head before putting his phone away.

"The life of a race car driver, you really need to be the right person to be able to live it. Especially with what you have to go through away from the track."
Brayden Moreno
Brayden Moreno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm

She listened to what he was saying and was at a loss as to what in the world he ws talking about. Lookingat him curiously trying to figure out what a race car driver was. Not being able to help herself she had to ask since she what was on her mind at the given moment.

"What is a race car driver and why would you want to shoot something out?"

She stood there staring up at him waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Tue May 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Close the windows and lock the doors because the crazy half vampire had returned.

After months of skulking around the town of New Haven Aiden felt it was time to settle down again, for a while at least. So, dressed in his usual- baggy, white desert island refugee clothing, complete with worn sandals and billowing black cloak to boot- he came a-sauntering in through the Inn's front door.

Well, wasn't this place just a storm of activity? Seemed nothing had changed, the place was still deader than a ghost town in the middle of nowhere. Well, except for those two who were standing at the check-in desk. Seemed the Inn's staff was off doing who-cares-to-know-what and left these two stranded there.

There was only one thing to do! Pushing those tinted glasses of his up on his nose he strutted his way over and behind that desk. Looking from the man to the woman a slow smirk came across his face. "Sup? I'm assuming ya'll want checked in?"
Aiden
Aiden

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 pm

When Winston woke up he was not in the best of moods, his neck and back were both aching from sleeping on the couch. He knew that the suite of rooms had more then one bedroom, and he did not understand why Shane, whom refused to share her bed with him, was making him sleep on a couch instead of in the spare room. Slowly rising to an upright position, he would rub his back before hands moved upwards to rub upon the back of his neck, head bending down a bit. Fingers moving to rub sleep out of his eyes, as bare feet landed upon the ground. Thankfully there was a rug under his feet, he was not one that did care for cold bare floors beneath his feet when he awoke, talk about a jolt. Pushing the blankets off he would rise, pulling up the pj bottoms that hung low on his hips, he would gather up his bedding supplies and put them away in the closet as he dragged out his suitcase to get ready for the day.

Once clothes were grabbed he would take himself a quick hot shower, and dress in a pair of blue jeans, a light weight cotton shirt with buttons down the top half, long sleeves in the color of dark blue, socks, shoes you know the drill. He was going to find the lounge room today, he heard some people talking and he figured if he wanted to find wi-fi it was going to be the best bet. Even though it could work through out the whole inn, he didn't know if there was something, off about the inn and he wasn't going to test it.

With lap top under his arm he set off. Going down all the stairs to get to the main floor. Once he arrived on the main floor, he would begin to look around, not sure which way he was going to go, seeing he never did check in nor get a description of what he would find here. It would be then, that he would begin to make his way to the check in desk, only to pause once he was able to hear the words that the woman and man were speaking.

He was glad to hear what he was about all the things that the inn did have, when he had to stop a moment, his free hand would lift upwards at the man talking to the woman. It could not be, he gave a shake of his head, when what he really wanted to do was just walk up with a fist to the man's face. But he wasn't sure this was the same man that Shane had been with after one of their break ups. He had only seen the pictures of the two of them together at some event or other, but the man looked like a dead ringer. He wasn't sure what happened between Shane and the man in the picture, but now he was wondering if he should of asked questions. With a shake of his head, unsure if anyone had spotted him, and the look on his face, he would continue on to the lounge, now that he had his bearings in place as much as he could.
Winston Charles Bakersfie
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:56 am

Turning her attention away from Brayden before he had a chance to explain to her what racing was. She looked to the one who spoke and nodded her head to him. With a sweet smile she spoke.

"I need to check out and return keys to my room. The name is Kyra Dragonis-Darkmane and my roommate is Madeline Cauthon."

Kyra stepped up to the desk and held out the keys to the man. She dug in her pocket to dig out money to pay for the room but little did she know that the room was already paid for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down