Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Manny, Time to go shopping!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Manny, Time to go shopping! Empty Manny, Time to go shopping!

Post by Epiphany Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:33 am

Christmas time was here and, while there were a few things going on that would damper the spirits, she had a task to do. There were kids who where expecting a visit from Jolly 'ole Saint Nick (Santa, Kris Krigle, whatever) and she had never let them down before.

This year she had a new person to play the part but first, they had to go shopping. He had given her an outfit, but that wasn't for shopping - she hoped it wasn't - and so she got dressed on her own. What better to dress up as when getting toys then a Christmas Elf? A short green velvet dress with a handkerchief bottom, white satin fabric with gold trim on either side was above the cuts. A pair of wrist cuffs in the same design and a long pointed hat that draped down over her shoulder.

With the outfit in place she pulled on a pair of flat green lace-up boots with white faux fur around the top and headed to the second floor with a slight bounce to her step. This should be a pretty interesting day. She was going to have a chance to go shopping with someone, and that was not something she did very often at all.

It should be fun. Now which room was he in?

Wait.

Now that she was on the Second floor, she remembered that he wasn't on the second floor at all. Third. Back to the steps she took them two at a time - yes, good thing no one else was on the steps?- until she reached the third floor. It had never crossed her mind to actually ask Manny which room was his, or to even check the book at the front desk for room assignments. She did know, generally, where the rooms of the employees were and so, she would start there.

Heading to the first door of the grouping she did a general knock *knock-knockity-knock* and clasped her hands behind her back. Rocking on her heels and smiling as she waited for the door to be open. Perhaps this was it, or maybe it was another. Either way hopefully someone would answer it. If it wasn't Manny, maybe they knew where he was.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Manny, Time to go shopping! Empty Re: Manny, Time to go shopping!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:52 pm

Seleen heard a knock at the door an it woke her up. She wasn't sleeping deeply, mostly laying there listening to Shuda sleep. She slowly slid from under his arm and out of bed. She grabbed one of his shirts off the back of the chair and slipped it on. Then to the door.

She opened the door and there was Epiphany, dressed as an elf. How cute was that. Seleen ran her fingers through her hair and smiled. "Hello Epiphany, can I help you?" She rubbed her eyes for a moment. She had been sleeping earlier, but had woke up and that was why she was just laying in bed.

((Thanks for the idea Cad-mun))

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 pm

Once the door opened she knew that she had the wrong room. That is, unless Seleen was staying in the room with him and the other guys, then she would be at the right place. Anything was possible.

With a bright smile she stopped rocking, balancing on her back heel. "I might have the wrong room but I'll ask anyway: Is Manny in?" If this wasn't his room then surely she would be directed. If not then she would have to knock on more doors. Either that or result to plan B.

Hopefully she didn't disturb her too much. Remembering how some people were about giving out peoples whereabouts she tagged on, "We're going shopping."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 am

Seleen chuckled. "That explains a lot sweety. Yea, Manny and the men are the other corner of the hall dear. This is Shuda's room." She tugged at the shirt. "Across the hall and down at the other end." She smiled again. "Have fun, maybe when you guys get back we can have a wrapping party in the meeting hall or something. Manny gets serious about shopping and I have a feeling there's going to be a lot to wrap."

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:00 am

"At the other end, across the hall. Right. Got it." Down the hall, other side. She had to repeat it to herself or else she was bound to get it mixed around. Epiphany started to back away.

"Wrapping party. Okay. that sounds cool." If she was in Shuda's room - has she met him? - she was sure Seleen was busy. Other end, across the hall. Explains a lot? What did that mean? Oh, maybe the outfit. That had to be it.

A quick brush of her hands and she headed off with a partial bounce. "Bye!" She waved. Other side of the hall and on the side. She thought she had it right and in no time she was at a new destination. One that was the right one - hopefully.

"Oh Manny...."
She said as she reached this new door. "Are you in this one?"

Knock-knockitty-knock-knock.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 am

No this one was Casie's room. She opened the door whith a smile.

"Hello Epiphany nice outfit. Can I help you with something?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:56 am

Yep. She was going to have to resort to plan B. At least she was making her rounds and getting a chance to say hi to people and give them a friendly greeting. It might make a persons day to be greeted by a cheerful elf and therefore it did not bother her that she knocked on the wrong doors.

"Ah hello there Casandra, good to see you." Epiphany said with a smile as she rocked back and forth on her heels, the ball at the end of her hat swaying. "I was looking for Manny. Guess I knocked on the wrong door." She chuckled. At least Casandra didn't come to the door in a male shirt. "Guess I should keep looking. Should be this one..."

Epiphany trailed off as she spun around to face the door on the other side of the hall. Should she knock again or go to plan B? The latter seemed more fun, and she could always knock later. Both hands cupped the side of her mouth and Epiphany drew in a deep breath.

"Manny!" Epiphany shouted, spinning around to make sure her voice could travel down the length of the hall. "Manny! I have a surprise for you! Come out, come out wherever you are!"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:59 am

Cas started laughing so hard she almost coulden't point to the right door.

"Pip his door is right here."

She walked over to it and knocked on the door for her.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:04 am

"Oh. Right there?" She was ready to call out for another round. That's right. No shame at all in yelling out a persons name up and down the hall for everyone to hear. Everyone would know she was going out with Manny in a bit anyway and she had not reason to hide it. Not like they were doing anything wrong.

"Thanks Casandra." With a skip she landed in front of the door and waited, rocking on her heels.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:14 am

Seleen chuckled when she hears Epiphany outside the room in the hall. She shook her head and went back to bed, shedding Shuda's shirt along the way placing it back over the back of the chair. She slid back into the bed and gently lifted his arm so she could get back under it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 am

Tasha opened her door and peeked out. She saw that it was Epiphany yelling for Manny and she grinned. She found it funny and rather cute. She chuckled and lowered her head shaking it back and fourth. She saw Casie walking her over to the right door and she smiled more as she closed the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:45 am

Venis was headed to her door already, she was putting the mouse in her hair after a shower. She opened the door and kicked the diamond in front of it. She stepped out into the hall and saw Casie leading Epiphany to Manny and the men's door. She smiled and headed to her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:31 pm

He had rooms on the third floor as well and wouldn't you know it, he heard that shout and knew to whom the voice belonged. The room he shared with the Marqués was not far from Casandra's and he was just leaving out.

He saw Epiphany dressed like an elf, she reminded him of the Keebler Elf he saw on a package the other day. How cute. "That poor man, I should warn him, but I think he has the energy." Leo couldn't help but laugh as he started down the hall.

Seeing Casandra still there, he smiled and nodded his head to her. "Hello Casandra. Have a good day." He was off to somewhere. Always going somewhere.
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Venis heard a male voice in the hall, one with a very sexy accent. She looked up from her desk and saw Leo. She called out his name as she rose and headed for the door. "Hey, Leo." She reached the door rather quickly so she didn't miss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Caught, just as he was about to make that quick getaway. Since there was not a particular place in mind for this escape, a slight side-track would not make a difference.

"'Elo Venis." Leo said with a broad smile, turning on his heel to face the voice. "Is good to be seeing you." He nodded towards Epiphany and the door. "Are you watching the show?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:59 pm

She smiled and even chuckled. She very much loved hearing him speak. "Yes, it is quite amusing, isn't it?" She looked down to see that Epiphany and Casie had arrived at the right door and it was being knocked upon. She looked back to Leo. "I'm glad I had a chance to catch you. I still owe you a drink, I wanted to tell you that when you have a chance, you can just come by. If the door is open, you don't even have to knock." She smiled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Cas smiled at Leo but she was laughing so had she coulden't say anything. She heard the men on the other side of the door it sounded like they were triping over one another trying to get to the door.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:40 pm

He had almost forgotten about the drink. Yes, he could do for a drink when there was a chance to do so.

There was a smile and he gave a nod, pressing a hand against the door frame. He even scratched his chin like he was thinking. "Okay. I think I have the time for it. After the holidays okay?" Sounded like a good time to him.

"Have a few drinks, sing a few songs, sure. When I'm not working."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:46 pm

She smiled. "Sounds like fun. Just let me know when. I will be here." She was enjoying her time at the Inn and so many of her family and friends were around. Her work had been brought to her so there wasn't really any reason to move back home just yet. So she had already planned on being around for a while. "And please, I hope that you join us at our black tie dinner. When I have the date set your invitation shall be delivered to you. But for now, I will let you get back to your work. I would hate to be the cause of your being tardy to something important."

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:52 pm

"I shall do what I can."

Leo liked to laugh and did so outside of work when he was able too. Sometimes work caused for laughter and sometimes you had to laugh because it didn't.

"I'll see you later Venis. Never tardy for I am never late." It made sense, maybe not in English, but it was a proverb saying where he was from and it was a joke. He laughed as he left and went down the steps.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:08 pm

She smiled and returned to her desk. She could hear the rustling next door in the men's room. Where they climbing over each other to get to the door. She chuckled and shook her head as she sat back at her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:54 pm

In fact they were stumbling over themselves. Grown men acting like children they were. They had heard Epiphany yell for Manny, and it was followed by a knock upon their door. There was a mad dash to the door as a result. They were literally climbing over themselves to be the one who answered.

Manny was in the bathroom. He had been cutting his beard. He would have to get help with his hair, and of course there was the dying of it all. His dark Grey was not exactly indicative of Santa Clause and it was that time of year. He had to remember to go find some dye when he had a chance. He had to get the pepper out of his salt. And no, he didn't hear anything over the running water in the bathroom.

Joseph was the first to reach the door. He grabbed the handle and motioned behind him for the others to settle. The men all stopped fighting and goofing off and straightened up. Joseph cleared his throat and pulled open the door. "Oh, hello Lady Casandra. Pleasure to see you today." And behind her, Santa's little elf. "Wow, Epiphany, va-va-va-voom." He smiled.

There were whistles and cat calls from behind him. There was a 'Yowza' and 'Hello nurse.' and even 'Merry Christmas to all!' thrown out amongst the various sounds. Joseph stepped back bringing the door open wider. The men parted like the red sea. "Won't you ladies come in and join us?"

Keven yelled out to Manny in the bathroom. "Hey Manny, your girlfriend is here." The were some chuckles about that. Then Isah chimed in as well. "Yea, Santa, come see your little helper." When Shamus spoke he wasn't exactly yelling out to Manny. "I think she's the jollier elf." He winked at her and smiled. "And by the way, Lady Casandra, you look very lovely today." He knew that someone had to be a gentleman for a moment.

In the bathroom Manny chuckled and shook his head. He checked his profile in the mirror. His suit was going to need a little stuffing this year. He combed out his beard and then pulled on a pair of jeans. He grabbed up a red button down shirt and put it on buttoning it up before he grabbed his hair brush and headed out of the bathroom.

He was brushing his wet hair as he came into the main room, still barefoot and his shirt still untucked. "Hello ladies. Please forgive my gaggle of pigs." He winked at them both. "Casandra, how are things?" He continued to brush his hair as he spoke. He saw Epiphany and all motion stopped. "Wow." He was taken aback by her. "Perhaps, I should accessorise to look like one of Santa's helpers as well. I think it would be fun, the reactions we would get while shopping. Unless you have stopped by for something else, I'm sorry if I assumed." He didn't know that they were shopping today, but her outfit gave him a clue. He was already prepared to go, he was just waiting for her to come and get him when it was time. This seemed to be the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:52 pm

She was still laughing but it had calmed down a lot now.

"Hello Joseph."

She walked into the room giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Shamus"

She kissed his cheek as well.

"Hello Manny."

Him she gave a hug.

"Well men it seems that I have help Epiphany find Manny so I am going now."

With that she shook her head as she laughed to herself.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Victory!

Hearing all the scrambling going on behind the door she knew she had the right room - even if she had no idea why they were all trying to get the door at the same time. Perhaps they thought it was something important for Epiphany to be calling on Manny, or maybe they simply did not want to make her wait.

When the door finally did open she smiled brightly and gave a single wave to the men she saw inside. "Yep. Defiantly the right room. Hiya guys!" Epiphany followed Casandra into the room and looked around at the guys, tallying them all in her head. She had seen them all, here and there around the Inn, but that didn't mean that she knew them by name. Hearing Casandra speak a few of them helped. The cat calls, they didn't her too much - she had spent nearly four years on an all male pirate ship. Save for the Captain, she was female. As long as she stayed busy and didn't think about the compliments she would be okay. Therefore she even humored with a light-hearted laugh and a jingle of the white ball at the end of her hat.

Epiphany turned around so to try and keep all the guys in her sight and rubbed her hands together to keep from tugging on the hem of the skirt. "I suppose I'm lucky there's no mistletoe here." She laughed again. "May have to fix that."

"Perhaps, I should accessorize to look like one of Santa's helpers as well. I think it would be fun, the reactions we would get while shopping. Unless you have stopped by for something else, I'm sorry if I assumed."

Hearing Manny her focus found him and he was greeted with a warm smile. "There you are Manny. I think the whole Inn knows I was looking for you now." Now he had been busy. His hair was wet and maybe he had dressed in a rush. "I don't have a free ticket to stop by? I thought we were friends?" She tried to fake a pout but it wasn't working. "Yes I here for shopping. Christmas is only a few days away and we have to get ready and somehow I can't see you wearing tights...." Trailed off and looked at Manny.

"I like the shirt. Okay so..."
she rubbed her hands and started rocking on her heels again "If you're not ready, or can't go, I can hang with the guys for a bit. Spread some cheer."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Manny chuckled. "No dear, no tights." She looked down at what he was wearing. "Ok, um, no jeans, maybe dress slacks? Or something like that. Green? Um, Epiphany, could I get a little help? I know I have a vest. And there are some hats that are more like those of elf's than Santa, but ..."

He finished brushing out his hair and pulled it back in the plain rubber hair tie that was around his wrist. He turned and headed back into the bedroom portion of the room and started going through his clothes in his Armour. Ooo's and giggles commenced from the men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next