Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Dinner for two ... Guys!

2 posters

Go down

Dinner for two ... Guys! Empty Dinner for two ... Guys!

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:52 am

When they got down to the bar, Jesse pulled out a chair for Alaro to sit in. Then he went to the other side of the table for two and pulled out a chair for him, turning it sideways so he could sit in it without making his wings press against the back. "I'm, very glad you said you would join me Alaro. It's been a long time since I've had a chance to dine with such an attractive man." Jesse blushed a little at admitting he found Alaro attractive. "I was kinda nervous about asking you. I wasn't exactly sure you would join me. Or thought maybe you would have rather stayed in the room." He smiled a very warm smile. "Thank you ... For not wanting to hide." The last attractive male Jesse had talked to always wanted to stay in. So it had been a long time since he had been on anything that even resembled a date.

Back to top Go down

Dinner for two ... Guys! Empty Re: Dinner for two ... Guys!

Post by Alaro Tide Wed May 06, 2009 12:13 pm

He sat down in teh offered seat. Instead of putting the chair sideways he lifted his wings up and put the back ofthe chair between his wings and his back. "Well im glad you even put the offer on the table for me to find you... and the same oculd be said about me for you Jesse. I have no reason to hide, its not like im ashamed of you are myself after all." He reached his hands up and pushed his hair back and puffed his chest out a little bit, clearly showing off the new gift he had received. "If there was a reason i would prefer to be in the room instead of out here... it certainly wouldn't be... to hide. I'd have a few other things in mind." He looked at Jesse with a raised eyebrow as a small, shy smile sprouted over his face.
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Wed May 13, 2009 4:30 am

Ailylaeli saw the two men enter the bar. She walked over to their table with a smile. "Hello Jesse, Alaro. What can I get you guys tonight?" It was nice to see familiar faces. Most of the time, when she made her way to the bar to help out, it was inevitably a new face. But not tonight. She had a rather large smile on her face for it. She liked meeting new people and all that, but sometimes it was nice to see a friend or two. Or at least people she had met before.

She didn't carry a pad or paper with her, they wouldn't have done her any good. She had yet to have a chance to find Doctor Blake to learn to read and write. So she was dependent on her memory. It was a good thing that she had a good one. Memory that is. She smiled at the two men. She wasn't sure if this was two buds out to have a beer together or if this was something else. She had been around humans enough to know that it could be something else, and what that something else was.

But they weren't exactly human, were they?
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:24 am

Jesse's grin was enough to light the room. "Oh really? Maybe you could show me that reason later. Like maybe back in your room?" He winked at Alaro with a devilish smile. He had some idea's of things they could do alone in a room too. "So what would you like for dinner tonight sweety? I'm rather hungry myself. You can order whatever you want." He looked around to see who was working.

Then Ail walked up to take their order. He smiled up at her. "Hey Ail, I would like a dinner salad and a big juicy steak with mushrooms and melted cheese on top. Baked potato with butter, sour cream, cheese, and bacon bits. Corn and an ice cold Dr. Pepper with a touch of vanilla, a touch of cherry, and a touch of chocolate. I think I'm going to need my energy later." At the club where he was the manager, they called that drink Virgin Dragon's Blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Wed May 13, 2009 6:59 pm

He grinned at Jesse then actually took the time to gape at him out the amount of food he ordered. "Wow Jesse i have to say i don't know what you do to keep that figure but it must work great... As for me i will have a diner salad and grilled chicken strips with honey mustard sauce... and the same drink that he ordered... I am willing to try something.... a little different tonight!

He placed his head in his cupped hands then and smiled once again at Jesse. "So what trips your trigger... What do you enjoy doing? Let me learn a little something about ya Jesse!
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 12:57 am

Jesse chuckled. "Oh sweety, I could take that line of questions so wrong." He winked at him. "So let's see, the good boy answers would be that I love to dance. Which I why I love my work. I am the manager of a dance club not far from here. I love to go cruising in my car with the top down, though you wouldn't believe the looks it gets me. I love to go out an party and have a good time. Sometimes, even in drag." He smiled at him.

He gave the other question some thought. "As far as the eating, I have a very high metabolism and get plenty of exercise. Especially dancing. But some other things as well. I tend to burn off all the calories I eat in one way or another." He gave him another wink. He had a great idea for some cardio later. But that would have to wait. "Plus, all that exercise keeps me flexible." He chuckled as they waited for their drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Fri May 22, 2009 4:28 pm

"Oh? Well your going to have to show me just how.. flexible you can be. eh?" He looked toward the table to think for a second. He basically lived on nothing but fun, responsibilities he managed to elude very well. "Well I like to do everything... I lo9ve to travel, esspecially by air. I like to do basically anything from read to party. I am not much of a dancer unless its in the sky. I can Sky dance to match anyone. I love to take glow sticks with me or sparklers and put on a show for people leaving my trail of beauty up in the sky!"
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Tue May 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Ailylaeli had left the table repeating the order in her head as she went into the kitchen to have it prepared for them. She then went to the bar to prepare their drink orders. She poured the two glasses of the soda they asked for. She remembered it was the one in the burgundy can.

Once she had the soda poured she used two spoons. She added the vanilla first, she had asked the kitchen for some vanilla and put it in the drinks. Then she poured some cherry stuff from the bowl of cherries. Then she poured chocolate syrup. Each flavor was added with the spoons, the chocolate being last as it stuck to the spoons. Then she used the spoons to stir the drinks.

Now it was time to see how she had done.

She took the two drinks to the table with the spoons still in them. She had added a cherry to each one to make it pretty and gave them straws to drink from as well. The ice had made a lovely sound as the drinks were stirred. She set them down on the table before the two men. She smiled, but was a bit nervous.

Then she took a step back and waited with her hands behind her back to see if they were right. "You did say chocolate, vanilla and cherry, right Jess?" She was sure that was the right recipe. So she waited with baited breath. She was nervous as she had never made such a drink before. In fact. She had never made a drink that had even required mixing anything before.

So she watched and waited for them to taste their drinks.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 am

Jesse smiled at Alaro. "Oh I think I can handle that." He could definitely show him just how flexible he was. He listened as Alaro told him about how he lived and how he loved to dance in the sky with sparklers or glow sticks. Jesse had quite the supply of those back at the club. They were great to have at parties. "You should come see the club where I work hon. I think you would love it. There's even some rooms upstairs if you don't want to make the trip back here." Ok, so maybe there was a bit of a hint to that offer.

Ail brought the drinks and Jesse smiled as he put the straw into his drink. He put it to his lips and sucked. And as he did a grin spread across his lips. He slowly pulled he straw from his mouth causing some of the sweet nectar to dip onto his chin. He reached out with his tongue to catch the drip. Then he spoke to Ail. "It's perfect Ail, thank you very much." He made note to leave her one hell of a tip after dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down