Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Busy little Bee with Bite {Seleen and Shuda's room}

Go down

Busy little Bee with Bite {Seleen and Shuda's room} Empty Busy little Bee with Bite {Seleen and Shuda's room}

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:54 am

Seleen woke up rather early in the day for being so nocturnal. It was nine am. She Had a whole lot of work to do. She had already been very busy with Shuda and some serious celebrating. But it was time to buckle down and get some work done. So she grabbed her robe off the end of the bed and wrapped it around herself as she headed for the bathroom. She got freshened up and then came back out and went over to the small table in the main sitting room of their suite. She had two three ring binders with dividers, folders and paper in each. She had a notepad, some pens and pencils, and several stacks of sample books and magazines. She was ready to get some serious work done. On both the Salon and the wedding.

She took a black ink pen and the notepad and started with a 'To Do' list. She figured that would be the best place to start, that way she didn't forget anything. And there was always the option of adding to the list if she found that she needed to. That would be the best way to do things in her mind. After all, she did have two things that she had to deal with at once. So she sat down and began making the list. She would try to keep them in some semblance of the order in which they had to be done. Though, she was sure that some things would either get written down or done in the wrong order.

1. Tell Venis and Tasha, ask them to stand up for her in the wedding.
2. Pick the colors for the wedding. {Ask Shuda}
3. Pick a spot for the wedding and get it approved. {Ask Shuda}
4. Pick a time and date for the wedding. {Ask Shuda}
5. Approve tile for the floor of the Salon.
6. Pick paint for the walls of the Salon.
7. Get furniture for the Salon.
8. Get seats for the wedding.
9. Shop for lingerie.
10. Pick out wedding gown.
11. Get flowers for wedding
12. Get vegetation and waterfalls for Salon
13. Find a priest/priestess or such for wedding ceremony. {Ask Shuda}
14. Wedding cake. {Ask Shuda}
15. Reception dinner. {Ask Shuda}
16. Check into Reception Location. Meeting Hall?
17. Coming soon notice for Salon.
18. Grand opening sign for Salon.
19. Wedding invitations
20. Get fixtures installed in Salon.
21. Get chemicals and linens for Salon.

That was all she could think of at the moment. If there was more she had to do, or if something popped up along the way, she would add it to the list. But for now she needed to get started. So she got up from the table and went over to her sleeping fiancι. She leaned over him and kissed him softly on the cheek. Then she went over and scribbled down a note for him before she went to get dressed.

Shuda,

.....Honey, I went to run some errands. I'll be back shortly. My first stop is V's room if you need me. I love you my dear.

.................................................................................Your future wife,

...............................................................................................Seleen

Then she went and grabbed a pair of jeans and a black cloth that could barely pass for a t-shirt. She got dressed and put on her black leather boots with the four inch heel. She ran a brush through her hair and grabbed up a few things off the table. She wanted to make sure she had the things she needed for them. She thought that she would also knock on Casie and Emilia's door too. See if maybe they wanted to go to town with her to have some fun.

Busy little Bee with Bite {Seleen and Shuda's room} Punkrockfrontcropped1

Back to top Go down

Busy little Bee with Bite {Seleen and Shuda's room} Empty Re: Busy little Bee with Bite {Seleen and Shuda's room}

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Seleen was back at the table. Her base of operations as it were. She was flipping through a book of wedding cakes. She figured she would get number fourteen taken care of while she had the book on top of the pile. "Honey." She had placed little strips of paper to mark pages of cakes she liked. "Wanna come help me decide?" She had even found a couple of grooms cakes while she was looking. Later they could do the cake tasting. There were several different samples being delivered later. He would definitely have to help her there as she didn't have a sweet tooth.

He walked over to her and put his arms around her. "Sure, that's fine love." He kisses her neck lightly. "So show me these cakes."

She flipped the book open to the first page that she had marked with a little paper. "Here's the first one." As she showed him each one she would go page by page and then let him flip back and forth to see whichever ones he wanted to see again. She figured that was the best way to let him help her choose.

He looks through the cakes. Then he goes back to the first one and then goes to the last one. He leaned up close and whispered into her ear. "I kind of like the Gothic cake myself my love." He just smiled knowing that he was going to spend the rest of his immortal life with her.

The smile that had spread across her face when she heard those words could have lit the room. She loved the Gothic cake, it was her second choice and she was happy that he liked it. "Well, my love, I think this should be your grooms cake then." She flipped to the page she had marked for the Gothic grooms cake. "We can definitely have the Gothic cakes baby." She was glad he was willing to help her choose. And the fact that they liked the same cakes made her even more happy.

"Then lets go with the Gothic ones dear I mean we both like black and red." He kisses her on her cheek and kisses her on her ear. "And I like my grooms cake love." He just puts his arms around her.

She turned her head and gave him a kiss to his cheek. "Do you think we will give Ar a heart attack with these cake designs?" {That was if he said he would bake them of course.} She laughed as she placed her hands on his arms and hugged his arms to her chest.

He just chuckled. "Yes that is probably what is going to happen." He had his hands on her body, just below her shoulders, so what did he do? He turned his hands around and squeezed.

She moaned as she leaned her head back against him and closed her eyes. "The samples for the taste test should be here soon so we can pick flavors. We can pick up to six with the cakes we picked." She just smiled.

Oh the smirk on his face. "Oh, we get to pick flavors huh? I have an idea for that."

She chuckled. "Oh do tell my love, do tell." She was very curious as to his idea.

"Oh you will see when the flavors come up love." He got up taking his arms away from her and walked into their bedroom. There was some rustling around.

She arched an eyebrow as she marked in her book which cakes they were going to use. It was not more than a few moments later that there was a knock upon the door. She chuckled and shook her head as she placed a marker in the book she was looking through and then moved some things aside. She scooted the chair back as she began to rise to get the door. "Honey, I think the flavor samples are here." She called to him as she headed for the door.

"Good, what flavors are there love?" Oh he was going to have fun. He could not wait until the flavors were in their room.

She opened the door to let the men in with the coolers. They each had two racks of sample cakes in them. Each piece of cake was a four by four inch mini cake, and they fit ten per shelf in the two coolers. Some of the mini cakes were the same cake but with different fillings. There was a third cooler with the different fillings and frostings in little cups. "We have a lot of flavors dear." She had asked for the works. She looked over the list that the man handed her off the first cooler. "Dark chocolate, chocolate, mocha, marble, classic white, white vanilla, Yellow, Butter, Butter Rum, French Vanilla, Espresso, banana, Lemon, Orange, Lime, Apple Spice, Pear Spice, Coconut, Toasted Coconut, Almond, Hazelnut, Peanut butter, Confetti, Angel Food, Poppyseed, carrot, Pistachio, Macadamia Nut, Red Velvet, Pumpkin, and Gingerbread." She took a deep breath as a dramatic gesture. "You want to hear the list of fillings too?" She had the list if he wanted to hear it.

"Yes please." Now there were noises of cloth rustling around.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Yes dear." The men finished putting the coolers in the room and she signed for them, gave them men a couple of gold each for a tip and closed the door behind them as they left. "Ok, we have Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Lemon Cream, Banana Cream, Vanilla Custard, Bavarian Cream, Chocolate Mousse, Whipped Cream, Raspberry Mousse, Lemon Mousse, Almond cream, Chocolate Truffle, Lemon, Orange, Apricot, Apple, Vanilla Cream, Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse, Mocha Mousse, Chocolate Mint Mousse, Chocolate Orange Mousse, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Milk Chocolate Cream, Milk Chocolate Truffle, Mango Cream, Passion Fruit Cream, Cream Cheese, Carmel, Lime Cream, Amaretto Cream, Bailey's Cream, Black Cherry Cream, Black Russian Cream, Cinnamon Cream, Hazelnut Cream, Lemon Cream, Mocha Cream, Caramel Cream, and Orange Cream." She was so shocked, she had no idea that this would happen when she ordered the works.

"Come in here love. Oh, and leave the cake stuff." He made sure everything was ready.

((And we will let them pick the cake and filling flavors in private.))

Back to top Go down

Busy little Bee with Bite {Seleen and Shuda's room} Empty Re: Busy little Bee with Bite {Seleen and Shuda's room}

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:37 am

Seleen had added something else to her 'To Do' list. It was number 22. She had written it down in Venis' room before, and now it was time to get it done. She knew she was going to have to take Shuda outside for this one. She was simply terrified though. She was scared that it was something that would make him flee and she would loose him forever. But she added number 23 to the list, as well as making a few other adjustments, then figured she would get Shuda outside.

9. Shop for lingerie.
10. Pick out wedding gown, ask Casie to make it.
14. Figure out Wedding Cake design, pick flavors, ask Armandeus to make it. {Ask Shuda}
15. Reception dinner. {Ask Shuda}
19. Wedding invitations.
22. Tell Shuda my secret.
23. Talk to Emilia in private.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:57 am

Seleen was back in her room. Her base of operations as it were. She had spent some time with Shuda, her favorite part of the the day, and now she was in her robe, at the table with her To Do list. She had a couple more things she could cross off of it. So she did that. Then she went down the list to see what was left or if she needed to add anything.

9. Shop for lingerie.
10. Pick out wedding gown, ask Casie to make it.
14. Figure out Wedding Cake design, pick flavors, ask Armandeus to make it. {Ask Shuda}
15. Reception dinner, ask Armandeus if he will make it. {Ask Shuda}
19. Wedding invitations.
22. Tell Shuda my secret.
23. Talk to Emilia in private.
24. Rehearsal dinner, ask Armandeus as well.
25. Make time for Casie to make gown and fit it.

She knew there were some things that needed to be done at this point in the Salon's development. So she figured she would take care of those items next. So she got up and got dressed and headed out. She had already picked the tile and the colors so now it was time to get stuff ordered. After all, her list was growing almost as fast as she was getting things done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down