Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Kyra's new room

Go down

Kyra's new room Empty Kyra's new room

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Maddie led Kyra to her room on the first floor. She took her key and unlocked the door, and led Kyra in. "Here we are Kyra, pick a bed. Both are comfy, and there is an empty armour to your right you can use. Just make yourself at home."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Kyra's new room Empty Re: Kyra's new room

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:56 pm

Kyra walked into the room her bright blue eyes wide in amazement at the new room. She started to test the beds when she looked to Madeline and a spoke a little cautiously.

"Which bed is yours?"

It wouldn't be fair of her to take Madeline's bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Madeline giggled. Actually, I kind of been taking turns sleeping on each, they both feel the same, so you decide."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 pm

She went to one bed and then the other before settling on one. She laid down on the bed on the left and curled up getting a feel for it. She sat up to talk.

"This one is good. Its more comfortable then the forge."

She giggled and fell back on the bed stretching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Maddie hopped on the other bed and laughed, "Anything is more comfortable than that place."

"Wel since we're going t be roomies, let me tell you about myself. You already know my name is Madeline. Eerybody calls me Maddie. I was born in a small fishing village 18 years ago. When I was about 8 years old a group of dwarves broke into my parents house and robbed and kiled them. I managed to escape out of my bed room window before they burned our house down/ I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me. after about two days I was starving, hurting, weak , and tired. I wandered upon a small tavern and went in. Thats where I met Miss Cas, who you have met at the bar. She let me have milk and cookies. She also gave me a place to stay. Come to find out the tavern was a recruiting tavern for a guild called the Society of the Blood Rose. I mae friends with alot of the guild members, and the guild adventually became my foster family. Thats how I know Dre, Krys, Miss Sheena, and alot of the people at this Inn. After a couple of years, I got sent to a boarding school, where I have spent the last few years. hen I turned eighteen I decided I had enough and left. Nuns can be a pain, literally. After I left te school I really didn't know where I was going, and wandered upon this Inn, and I have been here for a few weeks now."

Maddie thought for a bit. "Yep, that covers all about me, so is tere anytng you would like to know?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:17 pm

She sat wide eyed listening to Madeline not sure where to begin and decided to go ahead and tell her about herself since she offered up information on her it was only fair.

"Well....I dont know if there is anything I want to know that you didnt tell me already so why dont I tell you about me."

She let out a little giggle and started thinking of where to begin because her story sounded like her story.

"Well....my story might sound very familiar. When I was little a group of people not sure what kind but they came and killed my parents and took me to where they lived and forced me to be a servant for them. These people had a bad habit of stealing faery people and forcing them to serve them. They even threatened to cut off our wings if we flew. I don't know if they actually did because I've never seen a wingless faery before but I never wanted to test my luck with that one. I lived there well until about 3 weeks before I came here. Something in my gut said I needed to leave before my 17th year."

She went quiet and a little misty eyed realizing her day of birth was on the 19th day of the 11th mun month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:52 pm

Msddie, got off her bed, and went over to Kyra's to hug her. " Dn't worry I won't tell. I know wat it's like to e on the run. I think it took me a year at the Society before I stopped looking over my shouder every five minutes.Oh you poor dear. I guess we do have alot in common. I'm glad you left. May I ask, if thats why you seem so nervous. You think those horrible people might have followed you? Because I will tell you one thing. My friends are fierce, and loyal. Consider yourself apart of the family."

Madeline let go and smiled at Kyra. "You saw what I did to those goof balls at the forge, that amaturer to what my friends can do."

Maddie let out a giggle. "Actually stunts like that is what got me sent to boarding school to begin with." You know we need to go to bed for work tomorrow, but I really don't feel like it. Wanna go raid the bar for a snack?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 pm

She hugged her back and tried not act nervous but she was nervous but felt like she could tell Maddie about it.

"Im nervous because tomorrow is my birthday and a bit because Im afraid the bad people will find me. Plus I have this box that I was told never to open but Im getting more and more curious about whats inside of it."

She shrugged a little and yawned.

"Im a little tired but food does sound good too....so how do we raid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:15 pm

"Aww happy early birthday. " Madeline said with a smile. "And who told you can't open the box, it's yours isn't?" Maddie was getting curious herself.

"Well I have to go check on Dre and his Mom, and while we're down there I can get some stuff from behnd the bar and bring it back up. Are you up for it?" Maddie had a devlish grin.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 pm

She thought a moment trying to remember who told her not to open it and remembered it was her parents.

"My mom and dad told me not to open it. They said there will come a day that I will know is right to open it. Maybe Im supposed to open it on my birthday."

Shrugs and nods to Maddie about going to the bar again.

"Is this what you call raiding?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Maddie nodded, "Well when people are around yeah. Besides, We don't want Dre giving us a hard time at work. Dre's kind of like an over protective big brother type person. He teases, but means well."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:10 pm

"Ohhhhhh....see I pegged him more for the fatherly type."

Shrugs and nods.

"Well at least he isn't mean...well other than me fainting when I first met him."

She looked a little guilty about that...or she felt that way.

"So what do you usually raid for? I've never had friends to do stuff like this with before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:13 pm

"to be honest I haven't either, when it was just me it was junk food.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:37 pm

Falls over laughing and then sits back up with a grin.

"Well then we can go raid for more than just junk food. And if I haven't said it before....thank you. I really don't like being by myself. Its nice to have someone to be around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Madeline took Kyra's hand and led her to the door. "No Kyra, I should be thanking you. I've never really had a friend my own age before. Come on lets head to the bar."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down