Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Up to Emilia's room

Go down

Up to Emilia's room Empty Up to Emilia's room

Post by Emilia Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:37 pm

When she got to the door she unlocked it with her key and opened it moving inside. With Joseph in she shut the door and locked it behind them before turning on the lights a bit disapointed when hse saw the bathroom contained only a small shower stall she shruged and turned the water on, she looked back at him.

"You coming?"

She was smiling seductivly.

"Or do I need to get out of my clothes myself?"
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Up to Emilia's room Empty Re: Up to Emilia's room

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:32 am

Joseph was only two steps behind her, no way he was going to not help her out of her clothes. He walked up behind her and put both hands on her hips. One hand came up for a moment to move her hair to the side and over her shoulder. He returned the hand to her hip and whispered in her ear. "You never have to undress yourself M'Lady."

He slid his hands up her sides raising her blue tank top with his hands. Her arms raised over her head as he did so and he slid the top off of her over her head. He took a second to toss her top onto the closed lid of the toilet. He removed the top half of his costume before returning his hands to her.

He pressed his body to her back and ran his hands around her sides and across the front of her flat stomach. His hands ran up her body slowly, but not too slowly, he didn't want the water to get cold. he trailed his hands over her curves and to her shoulders, which was pressing her closer to him still. With a kiss to her left shoulder he pulled the straps down on her blue lace bra. He ran his hands over her shoulders to unfasten said bra from behind. Then holding the ends between two fingers per hand he ran his hands over her body bringing the bra off of her and down her arms.

It was relocated to the toilet as well. He continued with the small kisses upon her shoulder as he again ran his hands over her body, feeling her head lean back against his bare shoulder. Once his hands got to know her entire upper body and his lips her shoulder and neck, his hands traveled down to her jeans.

He fumbled with the jeans for a moment, unfastening them backwards was odd. Men's pants were opposite of womens when it came to the side that was over and the side that was under for fastening purposes. Also, his fingers were a little large for such a dainty job.

Once he had them unfastened and unzipped he began to kiss his way down her back while lowering his body to lower her pants. His kisses did not stop when he came to the area of her body that began to curve outward rather than inward. Once her jeans were too her ankles he lifted one leg at a time and removed her shoes and pants both.

He stepped out of his shoes and dropped his own pants while he was standing back up. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them aside. She could feel just how happy he was to be there with her as he pressed himself against her back to kiss her shoulder again. Her clothes were being placed on the toilet to avoid them getting ruined on the floor, his own he was just kicking aside. He was down to his silk boxers and she was down to some floss for panties. His silk boxers were the first to go.

He squatted down again behind her and took the T of her panties into his teeth. Using his hands in the front to help he pulled them down until he couldn't get any closer to the floor. He pulled them the rest of the way down with just his hands. He lifted her left foot first to get them off and then her right. He didn't put her right foot back on the floor as he put her panties on the toilet.

Instead he moved himself between her legs from his squatted down position and began to stand up in front of her. He placed her right leg on his shoulder and as he stood taller he grabbed her left thigh to lift her. His hand traveled up her back so that he was holding her under he arm and his hand went to the back of her neck. "You are so hot."

Once he had her lifted off the floor he had the one hand holding her to him and the other was upon her thigh to hold her up. He applied the slightest touch of pressure so she would lower her head and he pressed his lips to hers in a heated passionate kiss. And while in that kiss, he stepped into the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:00 pm

When he moved her hair to the side his hand brushed the back of her neck then moved down her side to her hip then he was whispering in her ear she felt the heat from his breath caress the sensative skin there.

"Two things, call me Emilia and you kow me undressing myself could be very enjoyable for you."

She raised her arms for him to take off her tanktop When he ran his hands up her stomach she leaned back into him closer his hands would find her skin smooth to his touch her body flawless after he bra had joined the tanktop when his lips started kissing her neck he would smell faint traces of the purfume she wore it was evident her body was responding to him as he caressed her she giggled when his his hands fumbled with the button on her jeans it was not long before he was trailing kisses down her back and over her curves she smiled as the jeaned slowly slid off her long legs.

"I think we are going to have an interesting evening"

She had smiled playing at her lips as he pressed himself against her fealing his excitement pressed against the small of her back through silk boxers yes she could feel the silk against her skin but not for long she saw his boxers hit the floor in the corner where they were thrown and when he moved to bend down and remove her panitis with what was that his teeth.

"Oh very nice Joseph."

She reached over and grabbed somthing out of the pocket of her jeans hlding it in her hand. She looked down to see him sliding over the floor from between her legs he would see the smile on her face grow wider quicker then she expected she was wrapped around him her legs in a very interesting position, he was speaking again.

"I know I am and it's about to get hotter."

She was then kissing him passionatly in return the shower door closed behind them.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down