Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Packing to Leave the Inn

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Packing to Leave the Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Packing to Leave the Inn

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Squirming she started laughing like no tomorrow. Oh yes she was ticklish and it didn't register that she could get away from him at any time. But maybe she just didn't want to get away from him. Things she went through before was making her more comfortable being in situations like this one not that they were the same but it helped. She tried to talk in between laughing and trying to catch her breathe.

"I think we see that I am very ticklish....please stop."

When it finally dawned on her that she could get away she moved quickly and standing in the corner of the room. Taking deep breathes and holding her sides because they hurt now.

"Oh you are just not playing fair...we were supposed to get you not you get us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Meanwhile, in another section of the Inn a Beastie moved around his room and packed what few belongings he had. Sort of amazing at how little he had left. He looked around and knew he was going to have to pay a little bit extra for damages.

The price for being this big. He chuckled and shouldered his bag. He headed for the front desk to check out and pay his bill. Maybe to do one last thing as well.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:07 am

He laughed his hands moving back to Aiden and Gavin tickling them as she had gotten away and to that corner. Finally though his tickling had come to a stop on them, because after all they were only almost two and he didn't want them to pee himself! Though with how much he was laughing at that moment you would have thought he was going to be the one to pee himself!

"You gotta remember Wings, I have the two of them everyday, I get all the practice I need in sneak attacking the sneak attackers!"

He laughed once more as he sat on the edge of the bed now Aiden out of nowhere from behind him basically pounced him wrapping his arms around Kyle's neck.

"Da!!!!!"

Aiden yelled as he laughed and played with Kyle the whole time, Kyle, he never took his eyes off of her as a arm wrapped around him to Aiden, to keep him from falling.

"And yes I see that you are very ticklish, I must use that against you sometime, you'll never know when but I will use it against you! And you will never find out if I'm ticklish either!"

He shook his head, too bad for him, by saying that about not being ticklish, he basically admitted he was!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Giggling she moved back over to them and sat down on the bed and watches them. Something Kyra did understand was reverse logic and knew the trick of saying you weren't ticklish to try and throw someone off. She nodded and taking note of that and figured at some point when he least expected it she would find out. Taking a deep breathe.

"So we ready to go get this moving done?"

She was excited to get done and also wanted them to see her new place. Besides in the back of her mind she wanted to get far away from this place for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Yea, well it didn't cross his mind, not once at all that she could use that against him! Oh he was going to be in for a surprise when she did decide to use it against him! He nodded his head now as he stood up, turning and picking up both of the boys now, his attention turning to her now.

"Yea, lets get this move done so you can get moved in, besides, you said the magic words around the two of them. Chocolate chip cookies."

He chuckled once more that smile of his remaining there on his face as he watched her.

"We are ready when you are. After you beautiful"

And he had completely forgot about changing himself now!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:57 pm

"Oh and I plan on making good on the that payment once we are done." Laughing a little she headed for the door having forgot that he wanted to change too. It wouldn't matter anyway they were fixing to get hot and sweaty anyway. Might as well save that for after they move everything. Heading down to her room and unlocked the door and let them in. They would see boxes stacked up in neat piles ready to be moved outside.

"This is it...there isn't a whole lot here but it's more than I can handle by myself. Thanks again for helping me."

She went to a box and picked it up and looked at him.

"The carriage is out front waiting for us to load it up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Leaning down now he set the two of them down. Watching as the boys began to search around, doing almost two year old things. His head turned looking back to her now.

"Oh we can have this stuff down there for you in no time Wings."

He nodded his head once more as he went and grabbed a box picking it up now.

"So when we get everything there, you want some help unpacking? I mean if you would rather do the unpacking yourself that's cool too. But if you would like the help, I'd love to help you."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:58 pm

She watched the boys and there was nothing they could harm in here so they were safe to stay in here while they went outside. Luckily for them they were on the first floor near the front anyway. She went to the boys and spoke softly to them.

"Can you guys stay in here while we go drop these boxes off in the carriage? When I get back maybe I can find a box that is light enough for you each of you. OK?"

She looked to Kyle hoping he didn't mind her asking them to stay there for a moment or fixing to put them to work too. Waiting a moment she headed out the door with the box to put it in the carriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:49 am

He had moved to the doorway aready with that box in his arms, turning to watch her as she spoke to the boys, they were already preoccupied and you know how preoccupied almost two year olds are! Seeing her look to him now, he nodded his head. He kinda had an idea what that was about.

"It's okay they should be fine here."

Said also so she knew it would be alright. And so he took a few steps out of the doorway now, turning and waiting for her, after all he was going to have to follow her to the carriage.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:42 am

She nodded and went to the carriage and placed the box in there the best she could. The driver was kind enough to help place boxes so they would fit easier and not waste the room they had. Heading back she found a couple of really light light boxes that were perfect for the boys to carry. She called them over to where she was so they could help to if they wanted.

"Aiden, Gavin do you guys want to help us move some boxes? I have two here that I can't seem to lift by myself. Maybe you two are stronger than me and can help me."

She wanted them to feel like they were apart of this too since she was friends with all of them. The boxes weren't too heavy for her but they didn't need to know that. Even little ones need an ego boost every now and then. She left the boxes right where they were and went to get another box and waited by the door to see if they would follow her or stay behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:57 am

Watching the two of them both pick up boxes. Now that had to have been a sight to see. Seeing those two small boys. Now carrying those boxes after her. Never once did they both walk at the same time. One would walk and the other would stop cuz he couldn't walk anymore. Yes what was going to be a short walk for her just turned into an adventure!

Meanwhile there was Kyle out at the carriage, finally setting his box in the carriage, turning around and coming back now. Stopping as he seen Kyra, he offered her a smile now, as he held out his arms

"Here let me take that, I think the boys need help with theirs, inless you want them to open the boxes back up."

He chuckled softly, yes the mind and attention span of a near two year old. Helping one minute, the next trying to get into stuff!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:58 am

Before handing him the box she turned back to see the boys had stopped and were starting to dig into the boxes they were carrying. She couldn't help but laugh a little at them. At least they were willing to try and help out as best they could. She handed him the box she was carrying and went back to help Gavin and Aiden with their boxes. With a grin she spoke softly to them.

"Ok you two how about we help each other with these boxes. I will take one and you both can carry this one."

She lifted one box and placed Gavin's hands on one side and Aiden's hands on the other side and tried her best to show them how to walk with it. She put them in front of her in case they decided to stop and explore the box some more. Kyra wasn't worried about them exploring that box because it was just some stuffed animals she picked up here and there. The box she was carrying was now something she didn't want anyone not even herself exploring because it held somethings she wouldn't wear now. She packed it well enough that even if it were dropped it wouldn't break but it was the idea of someone even children going through it. She spoke again to the boys as she waited for them to start walking to the carriage.

"Ok, think we can handle these boxes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 pm

And there was Kyle having already turned around and heading back to the carriage. Getting that box put away, he headed back and stopped by them once more his eyes watching them.

"Yep what can I say, I gave them my attention span on stuff sometimes"

Another small laugh from him as he actually thought about that for a few moments and a shake of his head.

"Okay so maybe they gave me my sometimes short attention span."

Another laugh as he watched the two boys keep walking together, towards the carriage.

"Okay let me go get more boxes. See I'm thinking about the boys, the sooner we get done, the sooner we get there, the sooner they get cookies!"

Or was he thinking about himself! That was the question!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Kyra couldn't help but laugh a little wondering to herself who those cookies are really for since the boys haven't seemed to be thinking about them and he has mentioned them a couple of times now. Still walking with the boys she encouraged them toward the carriage so they could get this done. She was just as ready for it to be over as Kyle but for different reasons of course. She spoke softly and encouraging to the boys.

"Guess what...if we get these two boxes to the carriage I have a surprise for each of you hidden in the room."

A grin and nod to each and she moved in front of them and watched them as they walked to the carriage. She just hoped Kyle didn't find the surprise before she was able to give it to the boys. With his help it woulnd't take long to get the carriage filled. He would probably make quick work of it the way this trio was going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Oh she was lucky that he didn't hear the word surprise because he would have been looking for that surprise! But he didn't see it, so there he was in the room once again picking up another box, well finding the heaviest one left, he figured that he would get the heaviest one, because that was what he should do right!

Anyways he had found the heaviest box that he could and he made his way out of the room he made it now and head back to the carriage now, stopping to watch the three of them once more, reaching where she was and leaning against her.

"I'm telling you bribe them, it works as well on them as it does me wings. Candy works the best for them."

He smiled to her once more. Yea he completely did not tell her what was the best thing to bribe him with!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 pm

The boxes were taken to the carriage and given to the driver to situate them appropriately. She leaned toward him and gave him a quick hug as she looked up at him.

"Thanks for helping me again. There shouldn't be too much more and then we can get to the surprise."

With that she looked at the boys with a big smile. Little did she know that the surprise was what they could be bribed with. Smiling back up at him she spoke to him starting to walk back toward the room to finish up.

"I will be so glad when this is finished. I can't wait for you three to see my new place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 1:11 am

The small little group finished moving all of the boxes to the carriage and then went off to the house. Once they were at the house they began unpacking the carriage and taking everything up to her portion of the house. They would take a break for lunch and naps for each of them before beginning to unpacking the boxes and setting everything up. With Kyle's help it didn't take long since they let the boys play in the room that was set up for them for when they came to visit. Once they were done she would head to the kitchen to start making dinner for them.

(Hey all..just wanted to post so no one thought I up and died or anything. So as you can see I'm very much alive and well; just in need of a break and will be back sooner or later. If anyone needs anything from me IM me on my aim. Hope everyone is doing well. Oh yeah, I had permission finishing this thread up the way I did...made things easier.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2