Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

"Where am I?"

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Where am I?" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Where am I?"

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:22 pm

There was a lot going on, but she knew that her assistance was needed at the reception area.

"Madeline, you are simply doing a wonderful job." Spoken as she arrived on the scene, a bright smile playing on her lips and a brush of her hands to her silver skirts. Goodness, there were a lot of people here at the area. One she had seen about, and that was Leo. The others...

She looked to see that they had signed the papers. "Now on the matter of payment. You can pay now.. or you can pay later." Having heard something of yen and dollars was it? "We do take trade, or a bit of service, like helping us run the bar, or getting people to their rooms. Tending the horses." Looking between the ones who needed lodgings.

"I can assure you, the work can be quite interesting."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 pm

The subject of payment and Leo rose from where he had been sitting along with Amaya.

"Madeline? De'Ryanna? I will take care of the lady's room charges. Put it towards my papers."

Time was getting on and he needed to get going to the business in town. He turned to Amaya then and gave a nod of his head. "You should rest up after the flight you have had. Rest well."

"Seρor. Seρora's ." Addressing the male and females in turn. When it was done Leo removed himself from their presence and headed out of the door.

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Madeline blushed alittle. Thank you De'Ryanna. I'm loving this job. I have met so many interesting people. I will be honored to work for you full time if you will have me."

Turning her attentions to Leo. "Whatever you want to do." Madeline took everyones paper work and handed out room keys. She excused herself, and went back to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Andrew chimmed in before heading downstairs. "We can help with currency exchange. It's a days ride to the vault, but I can head out after a nap and return with enough to cover anyone who needs it. But I do need to get back downstairs and I need some rest first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:46 pm

"Thank you sooo much Andrew, it would help me out soo much. Enjoy your nap. You are a life saver. Do you need any extra blankets, or pillows?" Madeline was delighted that Andrew was willing to help her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:54 am

Cad smiled when the man offered currency exchange. It was rather nice of him. He finished filling out his papers and picked up his key. "You know, if everyone around here is as nice as the people I've met so far, I might just have to call New Haven home. So, I can pay tomorrow then? I want to go exploring with Vesta, and her centaur friend if possable tomorrow." He awited his answer and then was headed to his room.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:10 am

"Actualy, I do believe we might. The Lt. forgot to get rooms for the nine of us men. I know she wants at least two of us down there with them, but the rest of us were supposed to be on duty. But that was covered already. We might be able to bunk upstairs in Lord Jordianthans rooms, but either way I think extra blankets and pillows will help. Thank you Ma'am."

In all the commotion he forgot that the employees also had to eat. Then he also remembered that some of the rooms up on the top floor were being held for them as well. "Actualy, if I could, we need nine plates of whatever the breakfast special is going to be and we have three rooms behing held for us on the top floor. Near Lord Jordianthan's rooms, if I could get the keys to those, that would help a lot."

He smiled remembering that the Lt. has spoken with Lady De'Ryanna about moving to other rooms, she had said she would get them fixed up in whatever mannor was needed, but the employees could sleep in them untill the three ladies were ready to go up to them. And he knew that at least one of them would stay empty given the arival of Lord Jordianthan. It worked out perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 am

Madeline went and got the keys for the rooms that had been set aside for Lord Jordianthan and company. She also got 10 pillows, and blankets. just incase they needed extra. "Here are your room keys, blankets and pillows. I'll go talk to the chef, and have him send the nine plates of today's breakfast special to your rooms, if thats alright with you Andrew."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Joseph came through the door to go and find Andrew when he practicly ran into him. "Andrew, I was looking for you. The Lt. is about to debreif Ve ... Lord and Lady Jordianthan. Your presence is requested downstairs."

Andrew turned to Lady Madeline once again. "If you could ask that those breakfasts be sent down to the basement please?" He grabbed up the 5 room keys. "And thank you. I will give Lord Jordianthan the two keys to his rooms and we will use the three set aside for the Lt."

Joseph smiled at the lady. "Manny's friend Lady Epiphany is down there too. Could you have one extra plate sent down, I am sure she is getting hungry too. We also need an extra glass of milk if it's not too much trouble, the healer requested some milk to drink. I believe we have everyone else covered already"

With that they excused themselves and headed down the stairs.

((Heh, might have to rethink the colors here. Too man blues. Maybe for this post I'll put the non-speaking in black. That should help. Also, if they want to just open the door and shout down that breakfast is ready some of the men will come back up and help carry it down. It is their job after all. LOL))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:24 pm

Cad overheard them as he was getting his backpack to go to his room. "Hey, that's what I'm forgetting. Could you have a breakfast special sent up to my room too please? If it's not too much trouble." He figured he was covered and went upstairs for a nice hot shower. Then he would eat and take a nap before taking Vesta and her friend sight seeing. But he also had to remember to get his money exchanged in case he needed something in town and to also pay for his room.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 am

Always one to start early on things, Armandeus, the Master Chef, was already in the kitchen preparing. For him the preparation was just as important as the cooking itself, and so he had came in early just to make sure he was ready.

He was almost there. At the moment the Elf had his hands plunged into hot soapy water as he washed the last of the plates from the evening before. Finishing the last of them, he had just started drying when he heard the muffled sounds of voices out in the bar area.

Since others were around it was time he started cooking. The rest of the plates were placed on the rack above the sink to dry as he headed towards the refrigerator. Eggs and ham were taken out. Until he was given breakfast orders he would start with something simple: scrambled eggs and fried ham.
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:02 am

Bo and Derek emerged from the doorway to the basement. They exited the kitchen and walked over to Lord Armandeus. Bo spoke up out of habbit. "Lord Armandeus? I am Bo and this is Derek, we cook for our master in her keep and at her home. We were told that you might need some assistance. We are at your disposal sir." They both half-bowed to him and awaited instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 am

Madeline walked into the kitchen and the smell of eggs and ham filled her senses with delight. She looked for the Master Chef. She found him at the refrigator. She walked over with a smile. "Man it sure does smell good in here. Hi I'm Madeline the new receptionist/bartender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:20 am

The smell of cooking food seemed to have done the trick, for no sooner than Ar had moved the first batch of food onto a plate people had started coming in. He had just turned from the stove when the two men emerged from the basement.

"Suilaid, Bo and Derek." Nodding to each one of them in turn. "Please just call me Armandeus, or simply Ar. I assure you I am no Lord, and therefore am not fitting to be addressed as one."

They could cook, that could come in handy. "You could help prepare breakfast since I am not certain how many shall be needed this morning." The Elf had a feeling it was going to be a lot larger than he normally made.

The sound of the door leading out to the bar made him turn, a smile directed towards the woman who entered. "Suilaid Madeline. I am Armandeus, otherwise known as the Master Chef. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:41 am

They both nodded in responce to his request to not be called lord. Derek spoke first. "How can we help, Ar? I know there are a lot of hungry men out there. Nine of us already, and we were going to get Lady Epiphany something to eat too, if she isn't too busy to eat. Then there was a man upstairs looking for breakfast as well, and um, two orders for something at the bar I believe. Lady Madeline, what can we get you?"

Bo saw that Ar had started with scrambled eggs. So he retrieved several more flats of eggs from the cooling unit. Derek got started slicing more ham to be fried. Prep work was essential, and they both knew it. Derek saw some fresh oranges on the other table while he was slicing ham. He knew what he would do next. Fresh squeased OJ.

Bo chimed in, Derek being the silent type. "Hey, wasnt there an order for a hamburger or cheese burger or something?" He placed the eggs near the stove for Ar. He returned to the cooling unit to look for some ground beef.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:00 am

Madeline smiled at the warm greatings from Ar, Bo, and Derek. It seemed goos to be around such wonderful people, not to mention the fact she had the best boss.

"Thank you so much. Ar I was wondering what todays special was. Lady and Lord Jordianthan's party where wanting plates sent to their perspective rooms. It will be nine plates to be exact. Will that be a problem?"

"Thank you Derek, no I don't think I need any help, but thank you so much for the offer."

Madeline gave a small curtsey at the offer from Derek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 am

[I hope this helps to tie up the many breakfast order posts.]

"It is no problem Madeline. Breakfast should be out shortly." Armandeus went back into the kitchen to prepare.

With the salad and cheeseburger out of the way the Master Chef was free to finish up the breakfast order. Nine specials. It was a large order and he loved to cook and it worked well.

By the time Bo and Derek came back into the kitchen Armandeus had lined up the plates of food on the counter at the kitchens bar. They caught him putting on the finishing touches. "Breakfast is ready. Deliver them would you please?" Him? He was going to clean up from all the preparations.

Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:15 am

Bo started picking up plates. "Ar, do you have enough for one more? There's a man named Cad in his room who had said he too would like breakfast."

Derek was picking up plates as well. "We can feed the Rangers that are on guard when they are ready to eat if you would like to get some rest or if there is something you need to do."

Both men had as many plates as they could carry. One was going downstairs to Manny and six were going to the top floor to the resting employees who were to take over for the Rangers later. The other two were for the two of them. They would only eat after all the other plates were delivered. They just needed the one more for the man named Cad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 am

"Thank you so much Ar, you are a sweetie." Madeline went back out to the bar to check on her customers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2