Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

"By the Power of Gray Skull!!!!!"

3 posters

Go down

"By the Power of Gray Skull!!!!!" Empty "By the Power of Gray Skull!!!!!"

Post by DrDonaldBlake Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am

Donald had come back from his walk out with Emelia. and had even lay down for a while. He did that mostly to try and get out for a few minutes without anyone else seeing him. which is why the Good Doctor still wearing his jeans and a t-shirt under his flannel. snuck from his room, and very quickly and covertly made his way through the inn and out to the gardens, in an effort to get some open air above him. Walking stick heald tight in his hand and he took a few moments to take a few deep breaths before energy channeled through the stick into his body and down into the earth. Dropping down to a knee and slamming it down intot he earth, bolt of lightning arcing from the sky striking the stick. and releasing the man inprissoned within it.

In The Place of Good doctor Blake was a tower of a man, seven feet tall built like a refrigerator. Long blond hair dissappeared underneath a red cape. which draped over immensely broad shoulders. Armor of linked up plates covered arms and legs dissappearing underneath heavy leather boots and a blue tunic. the former staff was now a massive hammer. which the man rosed to the heavens clearing the night sky before tucking the weapen away underneath the large cape. He had heard earleir that there where open plains here. and as such, he wanted to find them. so the massive man walked through the gardens off towards the forest.

DrDonaldBlake

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

"By the Power of Gray Skull!!!!!" Empty Re: "By the Power of Gray Skull!!!!!"

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:02 am

Many strange things happened in the Inn lately. People vanishing into thin air, other collapsing on the floors, things appearing where they hadn't been moments before. Normally none of this would have stood out to her but lately . . . something was going on and there were strange energies in the air.

De'Ryanna had been working around the kitchen, putting away a few things for Armandeus, when she came out to the bar area and saw someone heading into the gardens. This person she hadn't seen before. He had to be new. Madeline had checked in a few new people, just as she herself had a few days ago. Still, she was curious. And it was always good to meet the people who were there.

Wiping her hands on a towel she left the safety of the desk and hurried off towards him. However, when she reached the gardens she didn't see the man who had walked in. This one was a lot taller and bigger and it caught her off guard.

Still, she proceeded. Maybe he knew where the other man went. "Excuse me Sir, can I help you find something?" It was easy to tell she was in a bit of an awe-struck state by taking in the large size of him. He reminded her of an Oiger, though she had never seen one in person.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:24 am

Venis looked up from her papers she had been reading at her desk. "What the ...?" That wasn't Emilia, or Eros, it wasn't Dre or Kahn, who in the worlds? She got up and headed down the stairs. She had kicked the diamond from the door on her way out to close it but didn't even take the time to lock it. Who was going to bother anything anyway. She bound down the stairs careless of her heels. This was something she wasn't used to. Strange Gods in the vicinity, and them just poofing into existence. She had to find out what was going on.

She hit the door to the garden at a run and went outside to see De'Ryanna. She was speaking to the other God. She looked at the man, the red cloak, the blond hair ... Venis shook her head. She though he was a myth, a fairy tail. He was what they called back on Earth, a comic book legend. Venis was awe struck, and that never happened. Here he was, right before her eyes. And he answered to one name ... "Thor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 am

Emilia felt it to and was tight behind Venis and just as shocked when she ran in to the garden. Was this possible? He was not suposed to be here. but there he was.

"Venis, do you see what I see?"
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:32 am

His Slow steady pace halted when, a woman spoke to him. For a moment he pondered ignoring her and continuing on his path but he did, he looked down at her, piercing blue eyes moving to meet hers.

"I do believe that you can... It has been brought to my attention that there sits an area of open field, that is what I seek. Know you the way?"

a silvered winged helmet rested upon his head, sitting low on the brow. though now that he was speaking with someone common curtosy asked that he remove it, which freed blonde hair to rustle about in the breeze. Though his name was spoke, and that drew his attention as well, helmet tucked underneath his right arm now.

"Aye, It is so.. I would ask the name of one knows the true name of the Son of Odin."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:42 am

Venis' mouth fell agape. "Emilia ... No way." He turned his attention to her for a moment and she smiled. He asked, she answered. "Venis Jordianthan, vampire Goddess. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." Yea, short version. But she was still in a mild state of shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:48 am

Keeping her place as he stopped to turn around she set a smile on her face, it was curtsey that she did so, and a friendly gesture. Something in the back of her mind said that she should have known who he was. History lessons and that of lore.

He was looking for the open plains and she thought that he was talking about the glades of the Eastern Forest. Just as she was about to answer him other people came into the garden, and in a hurry. A turn of her head let her know who they were. Venis and a lady she hadn't met yet. Those two seemed to know who he was, and she wasn't surprised.

"Greetings Thor," Said with a bow of her head as she turned her attention back to him. Thor. That's why he as so familiar to her. He was in the history lessons. "I am De'Ryanna. . .Aybara." Having to think about which last name to use. "I believe I do know of this field you look for.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 am

A single brow rose when the goddess introduced herself. and then his deep powerful voice came out once again."I knew not that the sons and Daughters of Caine Had gods adn goddesses beyond their creator. I did you fair greetings. Venis Jordianthan, Goddess to the Undead"

a respectful bow of his head to the woman before eyes left the undead to travel to the first woman that grabbed his attention." I am Thor, son of All-Father Odin, and Mother of All Gaea. Ruler of all Asgard. I would see this field. Would you show me its location?"

Thor liked to meditate, and when he meditated he would throw runes . which sometimes required a bit of the elements, open fields where best. could see people coming and wouldn't light trees on fire.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Of all the people, her foster-sister Epiphany should be here to meet Thor. Chances are that she would know more about him than what De'Ryanna learned in history classes. He was polite and it was good. Not all gods were polite to people, instead they preferred to assert their authority when they had the chance.

She liked the way he spoke, but she didn't have much a mind for fantastical things but his attire was interesting. "I would be glad to and, perhaps you can tell me how you ended up here, in the garden." She looked to the side and tried to see around him, Thor was a lot bigger than she was.

"You... didn't happen to see a man here did you? Blond hair, good build, stick in hand?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:35 pm

A polite bow of his head. and again the God of Thunder spoke his deep voice authoritative, and assertive, but not to the point where the God came off as arrogant.

"Verily, I am here because it is that I sought to be, Mortal men are not the only of the verse that desire to be surrounded with the blessings of the Mother. As for this man, these eyes have not seen one to match that description."

Technically true, he had need 'seen the man' but he did not have to take away Donalds Solice in that these people did not yet know that the two shared a mortal body.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Emilia smiled to Thor.

"I am Emilia, and I am a goddess of sorts as well but I really don't have control over anything. I am sorry to disturbe you but I felt your presence just appear, no aproaching just appear. I am sure that Venis felt the same thing."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:16 pm

eyes left De'Ryanna to the third woman, Emelia, who until then had gone unnoticed by the Thunder God.

"Greetings to you as well Miss Emilia. I knew not to expect others of Divinity. Had I indeed expected. others who stood as gods of this land, I do believe I would have chosen another location in which to make my presence known. If you will excuse me, there is a task that I seek to complete."

And back to De'Ryanna." Miss, if you would please. I know not the location of that in which I week. if you would please..." raising a hand and motioning down the path he was previsouly walking down.."...May we continue? I wish to arrive before nights end."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:45 pm

She smiled at Thor, he was a man who didn't waste much time with anything unnecessary. It was a cool night and she probably should have something on to keep her warm, but she opted for the small weaves of fire to keep her from suffering too much. The weaves were not anything to be seen, call it a trick.

De'Ryanna turned her smile to Venis and the one who introduced herself as Emilia. "Excuse me. I have to show this gentleman to the fields. Enjoy your evening." She was being courteous - at least that was her goal - and went back to Thor before she followed the direction of his hand and started down the path. "It is not too far from here, perhaps a ten or fifteen minute walk."

She had no problem in taking the lead in walking, she was showing him where to go, but she stayed at a conversational distance. Leading him from the Garden. "Perhaps that is how you came across our Inn."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:01 pm

"Good Eve Ladies..."Thor walked along beisde the woman whom he probably made look like a mouse. the helmet underneath his arm once again placed up on his head while they journied to the fields.

"It was the gardens, that drew me to the inn, they are very well kept, I am new to this land and they drew my attentions. Are you employed at that establishment?" looking back at the building behind them.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Venis got a chill down her spine at the mention of Asgard. See, there was a reason for the abbreviated version of her name. She overlooked the Goddess to the undead comment, she had been the one to say vampire Goddess after all. And they really didn't have time or reason to argue the semantics of it at the moment. He seemed to be in a hurry to get to the open fields of the glades. But he was so polite about it.

A smile and a lot of politeness was sent in her direction, even from De'Ryanna, so she returned in kind. "It was a pleasure meeting you Thor, perhaps our paths will cross again sometime. De'Ryanna, nice to see you again. Be well, both of you. Good eve." She turned to face Emilia, she gave her a look that said 'come to my room, it's girl talk time'. De'Ryanna and Thor were headed to the glades, and Venis was headed back to her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Emilia flashed Thor a genuine smile.

"It was a plesure to meet you, I hope that we neet again when you are not in such a hury to go sme place."

She nodded to the wman she didn't know and then followed Venis inside.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 am

"The gardens were created and are maintained by the Elves Elessar and Armandeus. Armandeus also takes care of the kitchen and sees to the menus here. I work here as well, yes." She paused in her speech to think of how to describe what she does. "You can say that I oversee things here at the Inn."

She lead him further away and soon the Inn was starting to disappear as they got closer to the woods up ahead. The night was calm and peaceful, if not cold. "The elves do a good job of making sure that the garden maintains a peaceful aura for a those who need a place to mediate.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:06 am

"Your elven friends have done well to create such an atmosphere. I have frequently been summoned to the great Light Elven city of Light Alfheim. They do well to achieve such a feeling within their halls as well." he did not respond to the women, because he did not hear them, well either that, or he opted not to in either case, they where on their way now.

"I thank you for your assistance this evening. As stated I am new to this land, and in such, I often seek to converse with the mortal men and women that inhabit this alien land."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:49 am

She chuckled as she heard his words, not because they were terribly funny, but from how he said them. When she laughed it sounded like a string of silver bells. Thor was different from the other gods here that she met - maybe aside from Dreconis - for he had a certain authority in his voice. Her pace wasn't too leisurely for she knew he wanted to get to his spot in a hurry.

"You may converse with me if you like," smiling as she turned to look at him as they walked. "I enjoy pleasant conversation when I have the time to have one. Not as worldly as some people you may find, but I can always offer my view if you would care to have it." They entered into a grove of trees, the ones that outlined the Eastern Forest and continued towards the Glades. "How long will you be amongst us?"

Thor was tall. A lot taller and bigger than her as she was only 5'6.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:04 am

A clear foot and a half taller then she was, and was probably as broad as two and a half of her standing shoulder to shoulder with herself. I was not in too terrible of a hurry, but but he did have a broad gait and his leisurely pace matched her qucikened one.

"The Great Halls of Valhalla are filled with pleasant conversation and merriment. I often myself spend time within its halls searching for that exact thing Madam Aybara. I know not entirely. eye's lifting to the sky for a moment before returning to her. So long as my search finds me in this alien land." A firm nod before he asked her a question. "It suprised me greatly to see others that share divine blood living in residence here. Do you often find such as your guests in your inn?"

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:38 pm

The grove of trees did not last to long as they were already beginning to break free. The trees started to thin and, in the moonlight, the clear glades were easy to be seen. The land was relatively smooth and barren save for the grass. Trees surrounded the outside leaving the sky open and free for stargazing or any who simply wished to rest under the full blanket of the sky.

"Here in Rhy'din, Thor, I have learned to expect the unexpected." As she moved out of the grove of trees she stood to the side, giving him his room. "I would not have known who they were if they had not introduced themselves as such. But our Inn seems to have attracted a few dieties of this world such as Eros, the god of battle, and a god of death I believe, though I have not met all of them personally." She had seen their names in the books while going over the papers.

"Call me De'Ryanna, if you like. If we are to talk then we do not have to be so formal." She looked around. "Is this to your liking. It is the only area like this I know around here, aside from the beach. Are you connected to nature Thor?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down