Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

"Knock Knock Knockin on Heavens Door"

2 posters

Go down

"Knock Knock Knockin on Heavens Door" Empty "Knock Knock Knockin on Heavens Door"

Post by The Odinson Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:27 am

Donald had left the inn a day or so ago, mostly to work a double shift at the clinic. but also, because the god within him demanded some face time, And far be it from Donald to say no to a god. So it was that the Great God of Thunder had spent some time amongst his people. the few that he had awakened since his own resurrection. the visit was short lived however, as The Thunderer's primary task brought his attention back to the Inn.

Dy'ryanna, he would have further words with her this day. Never one to Dawdle with a task at hand, The Great god of Thunder was carried upon the mystical winds conjured by Mjolnir, granting him flight. winds that carried him with great speed to the doorstep of the Inn that Donald had been frequenting so much recently.

Landing was taken with grace, no crater, or large event needed. Thor had little purpose for ego his presence was enough to announce him. with boots on the ground now, the great hammer held high above his head was lowered, tucked beneath the cape that hung from his shoulders. massive stature stepping into the inn, ducking low to enter through the door. Blue eyes wandered the entry way for a moment before eyes where on the person manning the front desk.

"I would have words with Dy'Ryanna Aybara ..." words spoken simply,Voice Deep and commanding, though there was not the sense of command in his speech in fact he seemed really rather polite. Perhaps it was his presence that was commanding. Near Seven feet tall, and built as a brick wall. battle scarred helmet resting low upon his brow, gleaming wings stemming from the sides. though now that he was indoors the helmet was removed, freeing long golden hair from its confines."Wouldst thou Alert her as to my presence?"
The Odinson
The Odinson

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

"Knock Knock Knockin on Heavens Door" Empty Re: "Knock Knock Knockin on Heavens Door"

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:45 pm

It was that singular ward that she had placed around the desk that told her when people were coming in and going out. It was very handy and allowed her to properly do one of her task here at the Inn.

When the ward was tripped this time she happened to be in the middle of washing sheets in the laundry room. There was nothing wrong with doing remedial task, and of course, she wasn't using her hands. If she suddenly had to go -like now - she had to have an acceptable appearance.

Letting her task hold and putting it aside, she gathered her skirts and headed out and to the front desk. On her way, she got a feel for who was there, seeing him only confirmed this. "Greetings, Thor." Her words came with a tip of her head. Respect given him, and a smile as she recalled the time that they had spent together. "Welcome back to the Inn."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

"Knock Knock Knockin on Heavens Door" Empty Re: "Knock Knock Knockin on Heavens Door"

Post by The Odinson Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Eyes carried a sort of intensity when they left their wandering to rest upon the woman he had met before. when she tilted her head, he did a similar reaction. yes she was a mortal, but she was also a lady, one who was the proprietor of this establishment.

"De'Ryanna,I trust thou hast been well... I would have words with thee... wilst thou join me?"

Short and to the point, hand not holding onto his helmet offered forth to the woman. Thor could be a talker, but he chose not to in such a public forum, it was no one else's business what the God desired to speak on.

"Should you so choose to accompany me, I suggest bringing the gifts that I have bestowed upon thee.As they will be required."
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:35 am

He wanted to take her out again. Though he gave her the choice on whether or not to go, it wasn't a request she was suppose to turn down. That is how she took it for she often told people what to do in the form of a suggestion.

"I am," she thought on it a moment, "sustained" That was the only way she could think to put her words. 'Sustained.' What did that really mean anyway? After she said it, she wasn't too sure, but the words were said. "If you will give me a moment, I shall fetch my things."

De'Ryanna turned from him then and headed to her rooms to fetch the sword and the shield. Both of them were heavy to one of her built who wasn't trained in them, yet she was able to carry them with a bit of...magic. Anyone could see that she didn't know how to properly hold them for the shield was under her arm and the blade was held low.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:06 am

Thor was a patient man. and though he folded his arms over his chest he did not move from his spot. and when she returned, could a smile have been there, maybe a smirk. no... though he did liberate the shield from her before offering it back in a position that was actually right and would be far less awkward. Sword taken from her as well and slid between her arm and the shield .

"A weapon carried well is a weapon that will serve well... are you ready?"

and before she answered the thunder god turned from her starting for the door, large hammer pulled from his cape and raised into the air before offering a hand out to her.]
[d
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm

"A weapon carried well is a weapon that will serve well.."

That statement amused her because it reminded her of what she was taught in the tower: though they were weapons, they were not to be used as such. When Thor corrected her hold of the sword and shield she took note, working to commit it to memory. She considered herself to be a fast learner.

"I'm ready," she said as she followed him to the door. When he offered her his hand, she took it firmly. Where would they go this time?

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down