Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Is it green yet

+9
Donovan
Ailylaeli
Madeline Cauthon
Shuda Darkite
Ha'Ruil
Emilia
Casandra Lightheart
Gwendolan
Inion
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is it green yet - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it green yet

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 pm

She laughed at Jesse as she leaned back into him.

"Yes Jesse, you can keep me tonight."

She let him put the lei on her and laughed.

"Honey I haven't been laid in four years, why would tonight be any different."

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:43 am

He was done with the beer he had in his hand so when Seleen asked if he wanted another he nodded. "Sure I would like another." And that was when she put that hat on his head. His eyes went up to see the edge of the hat and then he just gave her this kind of look. As she put her arms around him, he puts his arms around her and kissed her back. "Now explain to me why you put that hat on my head." He had a smile on his face as he said that.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 am

She chuckled as she kissed him again. She continued to hold him as they waited for the waitress to return with their beers. "Because you are so sexy, that I didn't want to have to fight the women off of you with a shalaylee." She started laughing again. It was starting to look like she was decorating him like a Christmas tree. Of course, there was nothing that said he couldn't do the same to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:15 am

He didn't reach out to take the hat from her head, only to pluck at the hat. Pluck it with his finger, not pluck it off her head. If it had fallen off due to his plucking then it was a good thing that Isah had been there to pick it up. And what do you know, after some urging on Kyra's part the man even pulling up a seat and took a sit-down with them. There was nothing wrong with that! He could tell that the man Isah liked Kyra. And now that he was here to entertain her on this festive occasion. .

"Donovan," the young man gladly reached over to shake the waiting hand. Donovan's grasp was firm, that of a man who wasn't afraid of hard work and yet could have a softer side to those he chose to show it too. After the shake he pulled back his hand and settled it upon his beer. "Word in town be that the blokes here be knowin' a thing or two 'bout parties. Not to mention that the place be littered with beautiful women."

Speaking of beautiful women, this man could have died and been in heaven for another lady - dressed all in white she was - stepped into the room and started heading for the bar. Donovan was a fair man to all ladies who might be in need of comforting while he was around. Surely she was given a wink of his emerald eyes. She was approaching, perhaps she would see it.

Now, as for Kyra's question. "I stay somewhere else, though I a man can be turned to stayin' here just to be basking 'round the glory b'fore his own eyes."

Donovan
Donovan

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:14 am

Manny smiled at Gwendolan. "Would you like a bottle of water instead?" He saw a plastic tiara on the table with all the hats. He closed the small space between himself and the table so he could retrieve it. He stepped back over to Gwendolan's side and placed the tiara upon her head.
Is it green yet - Page 4 Stpatt39
Shamus was bumped by Aryanna and he laughed taking a drum from her. And as Emilia came over to him she placed the blue silk ribbon upon his wrist tied in a bow. He laughed. "That's nae where that belongs lass" He laughed some more. Maybe Aryanna would put it in it's right and proper place for him later. She kissed his cheek and he kissed hers in response.

Fia hip bumped Joseph. He laughed as he took an offered drum. He began to beat on the drum with the rhythm of a bag of marbles getting spilled from a tin bucket. The boy definitely had no rhythm when it came to musical instruments. His talents lay else where. Maybe later he could show Fia just exactly where that was.

Keven laughed as Emilia placed the ribbon on Shamus' arm. When she returned to his side and placed her arm around his waist his arm went over her shoulders. He leaned down and with the most wicked of grins whispered to her. "I do hope you have another one of those somewhere, perhaps with a golden border to it. You might just need it later." He kissed her cheek and gave her shoulders a squeeze.

Isah was still standing behind Kyra when she placed their hands in her lap. He brought their hands up to her stomach and squeezed her for a hug. "Nice to meet you Donovan." With their hands back in Kyra's lap he absentmindedly began to slowly run his thumb along her thigh. Their hands were low enough in her lap for the action to still be decent, but it still held a hint of flirtation to it. Even if he was still upset with her, he would never show it in a setting such as this. He would wait until they were alone to talk to her.

Andrew put his arm around Maddie's waist and asked the waitress to bring the lady a shot of Irish Whiskey. "Something well aged and strong." He looked at Maddie with a smile. "Sound good to you dear?" He left his arm where it was. She hadn't asked him to move it and she had been the one to hug him first.

Paul saw the lovely in white walk into the area. He smiled. "Excuse me Venis, Kahn, William. I see a lovely in danger of getting pinched." He grabbed up a green and white boa an a lei as well as a hat. He placed the objects upon the lady with a smile. "Forgive me m'lady, you were in danger of getting pinched." He smiled and headed back over to the three he had been with before.
Is it green yet - Page 4 58062aIs it green yet - Page 4 60029aIs it green yet - Page 4 60118a

Ivan took the offered drink and chuckled at Casie.
"Let's take a seat and see. V will be bringing us some hot wings, we can drink all night." He chugged both drinks down dropping the shot glass back in the mug just as Casie had done. "You forget my dear, I'm Russian. I can hold my liquor." He laughed as he set his mug down with the shot glass in it. "Waitress, keep em coming please."

While Paul was helping the lovely with her green crisis William leaned over to whisper to Venis. "Know what's missing from this party?" He chuckled. "Shalaylee's. Can you conjure us up some? Unless you have to pull them from Kahn's pants that is." He laughed some more. He wouldn't have cared where it came from, as long as it wasn't another man's pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 am

Madeline was enjoying being in someone's armas again, it had been a while since Jono died, and she had been feeling lonely. She also felt like she had a special connection with Andrew. "That sounds fine Dear, will you drink with me?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Gwen nodded and handded Manny back the beer.

"Water would be better maybe some wine, but I don't like the beer."

She smiled as he put the tiara on her head. She made it to the nearest table and picked up a bag and the party favors. she had a hat for Manny and a lei. She put the lei around his neck and the hat on his head. She then put her hand back through Manny's arm and wathched.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Kyra had finished her beer as Donovan was talking. A smile came to her lips at the thought that he might stick around. The beer has made her lips a little looser than they needed to be as she spoke.

"If you stick around I can show you around the place some time."

She settled back as Isah gave her a hug and was now running his thumb up and down her leg. Not thinking anything of it she leaned up against him. She didn't want to leave the wonderful company but knew it was for the best right now. Not really in the mood to be at the party anymore she looked to Isah to ask her next question. Something didn't feel right it felt less like fun and more like she was going to be sick.

"Could you walk with me back to my room? I'd like to talk to you for a bit in private."

She didn't let on that she was really feeling the affects of the beer and wasn't feeling the best she could in this situation. She leaned against him as she looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm

"Oh love the room is to crowded for me to put it in it's proper place."

She was back with Kevin and smiling as he whisphered to her and kissed her cheek. She walked over to the party gifts and got a lei for Keven. She put it around his neck. In her hand appering from nowhere was a blue ribbon with gold around the edges. She tied it to his wrist and wrapped both her arms around his neck.

"I'll put it in it's proper place later."

She then leaned into him and kisses his lips.

"Now how about some more beer."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Cas went to the table and picked up a couple lei's she came back over to Jesse and Ivan and gave them both one. She kept leaning against Jesse she loved the feel of his wings.

She laughed at both the men and sat down at the table.

"Let the drinking begin."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Az paused on the way to the bar, something had caught her attention, perhaps the friendly fellow with the wink, perhaps something else. Either way she paused in midstep, and it was a good thing that she did! For it was then that the gentleman came up and greened her up! "Thank you!" Giving him a smile before he went back to his companions.

If she would of been paying a bit more attention, instead of people watching she surely would of seen all of the green items laying about the tables. Though a few of the tables it could of been hard to see with all the people in here. Not that Az was one to complain about people, oh no, she loved people.

Baby blues would search out a small open spot at the bar, and her body would slip right into the spot. Waiting to catch the waitress's attention. Once the waitress was free for a half a moment, Az spoke just loud enough for her to hear, "Apple juice please." Az wasn't a big drinker, she prefered natural things, like juices.

When the drink was slid down, fingers would reach out to catch it, curling around the cup.

With the drink in hand, she would turn from facing the bar, and do a bit more people watching. People always were the most interesting things to watch, one never know what you would learn from the action.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:13 pm

He took another stick and eat it as he looked around the room and saw all the people around.

"Pardon my ignorance but why was everyone seeing that song in the first place?"

He just looked at her again as he took another bite from the cheese stick.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:18 am

Once done, Fia grabbed a bottle of whiskey and 2 shot glasses on her way past the bar. She slipped next to Joseph and poured them each a glass. "well now my wild Irish rover let us see just how Irish you really are. Think you can out drink me?" she gave him a wink, "You just might get a special prize if you can."

Aryanna returned to Shamus's side with 2 pints of Guiness and several strands of beads. She put down the beer and shook the beads "are you to play a little game? The one with the most beads wins."
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:24 am

In an unusual turn of events, Cad was running very late for a party. He figured he had time for a couple of beer's though. Tasha had cleared him for solid foods and alcohol. But he had something to do before the party. He had made a new friend a couple weeks back and now he wanted to give her a gift.

So when he got back from his outing, he peeked in on the party. She was there. He ran up to his room and took a shower. He got dressed in his lucky boxers, his lucky t-shirt and a pair of jeans with his now signature cowboy boots. Given the ware on the souls he was about due for a new pair.

He reached into the gift bag he had purchased in town and pulled out the little green plastic pot. Then he went to his secret hiding place and pulled out his lock box. There was a smaller lock box in the bag, with the keys. He opened his lock box and pulled out what he wanted to give as a gift. He placed it in the bucket. Then he poured a big bag of gold coin chocolates on top. He placed the bucket back in the bag.

He grabbed up the bag and headed back down to the party. He hoped that his friend would be happy with her gift. He entered the party area and tapped a waitress. He ordered a green beer. He looked around and saw her standing with an Angel with black wings, One of those employee guys, and the other red-headed healer. He saw so many others. Maybe he would make the rounds, but first.

He walked over to Ailylaeli with a smile. The red-head was talking to the men about her out drinking them. So Cad figured he would say hi. He tapped Ailylaeli on the shoulder. "Hey Ailylaeli, I got you a gift. Might want to wait until you get to your room to open it though. I wouldn't want you to loose it." He handed her the bag as the waitress handed him a green beer.

Is it green yet - Page 4 CadsboxersStPatsIs it green yet - Page 4 CadStPatsIs it green yet - Page 4 StpblsfbagIs it green yet - Page 4 Ist2_1369327-cash-boxIs it green yet - Page 4 Stpatt21Is it green yet - Page 4 St_pat10
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:37 am

Time for the head to swim.

Ailylaeli was in the sea of green and had found Jesse, her life raft. H was introducing her to his friends at the same time that they were introducing themselves. She thought this to be funny and even giggled about it. Everyone seemed so friendly. She shook hands with both Ivan and Casie. She blushed some when she did.

Before she had been allowed to shake Casie's hand though, her wolf had to smell her. Once he o.k.ed her, she pet his head and scratched behind his ears. He was so soft and pretty. She had been around animals in the circus, some were very hard to pet though. They hated being caged as much as she did.

No more cages for this elf though.

Jesse picked up some flowered things and put one around her neck, as well as Casie and Ivan's neck. But that was when Casie said she hadn't been leid in four years.
"Miss Casie, it's been four years since you've had a necklace of flowers?" That was when she noticed that they lit up and she laughed as she watched hers blink.

Jesse said she needed a drink, before she realized what he had said, because she was distracted by the flower necklace, he had already ordered. He had ordered two shots of whiskey and a green beer. Did he intend for her to drink those. He had a shot glass in his hand already, so maybe one shot was for him. But he ordered her a beer and a shot?

Thank goodness Casie hadn't done the same.

Casie had ordered three drinks that she called car bombs. She watched as Jesse, Ivan, and Casie all drank down the concoctions. Now Casie was challenging them to a drinking contest. She laughed at this. As the waitress returned with Jesse's drink order he handed her a shot. She took a deep breath and poured it down her throat. Then he handed her the beer. She took a drink and wrinkled her nose, but the look was still better than her wince from the whiskey.

Those were two of the most horrible things she had ever put into her mouth. But she would grin and bare it. she just would not order a second one of either. Maybe some juice or even just water. How could anyone like this stuff? Lesson learned. No more whiskey or green beer. She wasn't even sure she could finish the one she had. Yes, to her it was that bad. She had never let a drop of alcohol cross her lips before. Well, others in her life had helped with that decision.

Let the contest begin.

The three of them were going to sit down and drink more of those car bombs? Jesse had already had two shots of whiskey, and Ivan had already had at least one green beer. Didn't that make things a little unfair? But Casie knew this the same as her and she was letting it go. It was, after all, her idea for them to drink.

Ailylaeli looked up then as she heard a voice beside her.
"Hi Cad. You brought me a gift?" She looked inside and saw the chocolate gold coins. "I will definitely open it in my room. Thank you. This is Jesse, Ivan, and Casie. Guys, this is Cad." Ok so yes, the elf had a voice and was capable of speaking more than one sentence a week.

Now let's watch them drink themselves silly.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:34 am

Tasha smiled as she picked up a cheese stick. She dipped it in the marinara sauce as she spoke. "Most everyone here is part of one big extended family. Not exactly blood, but the kind of family you choose to be with." She took the bite of her cheese stick and washed it down with another swig of her green beer.

She placed the once again empty mug upon the bar top for a refill. She was on her fourth or fifth by now, she was getting a little buzzed, but not quite tipsy. "All the men who are in matching green shirts, they are employees of the Goddess. You have Joseph, who helped throw all this together, he's the Irishman. Over there near him is Shamus, he's the Scotsman, one of the reasons for the song." She was pointing out each person as she spoke of them.

She turned slightly. "Over there, the black man, that is Isah. Now the woman is Kyra. Over at that table over there is William and Paul. The blonde guy with the blonde woman in his arms is Andrew. The Native American guy near them with the brunette in his arms is Keven. The blond woman is Maddie, she's kind of like my niece, you remember her from dinner, without the wig. The other woman is Emilia. Then over there with the Angel, the elf and the other guy, that is Ivan. He's Russian. And last but not least is the Mexican guy over there with the elf in the white robes. That's Manny." She smiled and took another bite of her cheese stick.

Getting her fresh beer she took a swig before she spoke again. "Ok, now those nine men work for Venis and Kahn Jordianthan, right over there at the table with Paul and William. Kyra, the woman in Isah's arms, is Venis' Granddaughter." She had only known it was Kyra because she was sitting at the bar too, and could hear her and smell her. But just like her father, different form, different scent. It just happened to be the same scent as Valentine's Day.

She took another swig of her beer. "Then over there you have Seleen and her boyfriend Shuda Then the Angel over there, that is Jesse, he works for Venis too. He's the manager at her dance club. Maybe I'll take you some day. He's on vacation for two weeks, he's staying in my room, but I think he said he was staying with Casie tonight, something about playing with her kids. That would be Nat and DJ over at the kids party. The red-head with him is Lady Casandra Lightheart, Casie. She is like a sister to Venis. Then there is me." She chuckled as she counted heads to see if she missed anyone.

Now that she had the names all out, she could tie them all together. Well, more than she already had. "Now Kyra's father is Venis' only natural born son, Dreconis Dragonis-Darkmane. His father was Krownar Darkarmor-Darkmane. That song that we were all singing was one of his personal favorites. And he was like part of our family. Well, he was more family than the employee's, Seleen and I are. After all, she did have his child. But Isah and Kyra are kind of dating, in a manner of speaking. Dre's not here tonight. We sing the song because it was sang by the Irish Rover's, because Shamus is Scottish, and because every time we do, we honor the memory of Krow. The Scottish Brujah Vampire." She smiled, but her heart was a little saddened by the mentioning of such a dear friend. She raised her glass and shouted out. "To Krow." Then she took a large swig of her beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:45 am

The beer's were refilled and the eight basket's of hot wings were ready. Venis turned around and there was another person at Casie's table with her. She asked for one more basket. They had made enough that she didn't have to wait. She placed the beer's in the middle of a large tray and then placed the nine baskets of wings around them.

She slid the tray off the bar and balanced it on the fingertips of her left hand. She lifted the tray high above her head. She was tall enough that the only person she wouldn't have cleared would have been Isah. But he wasn't in her path. So she wasn't worried. Especially after Jesse sat down.

So she walked over to the table and sat down the baskets of hot wings for Casie and them. "Here you go guys." She made sure that she took the baskets from around the tray and not just one section. She didn't want to drop anything. She chuckled. "Your wings ladies and gentlemen." She smiled and headed back to her own table.

She set down the baskets of wings and the beers. Then she set the tray aside. She was drinking some of her beer when she was asked for a Shalaylee. She nearly spit her beer all over Kahn. "Well, who said I had to get it from Kahn's pants?" She set her beer on the table and pulled at the belt loop of William's pants. She reached two fingers and her thumb in the waist of his pants.

When she pulled her fingers back out she was holding the head of a Shalaylee. She grinned as she held the item up for him. "Is this what you wanted?" She waved it back and fourth in front of him. When he took it from her she laughed. "Don't hurt anyone now. Or you'll get it used on you" She winked as she returned to her hot wings and beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 pm

It was while Azlin had her back to the bar, as she lifted the juice to her lips, taking a nice deep drink. Yeah so what it was just juice...you did not want to see her drink alcohol. Really you didn't. Fireballs and lightening everywhere! Plenty for all and such!

Baby blues made a quick and quiet study of those in the bar. It would be then that she noticed Gwen and Manny, whom she had met earlier. She looked thoughtful, debating on weather to go and chat with them a few moments, or stay watching the rest of the room.

Eh what was the point of attempting to join the festivities if she was just going to stand and not chat with anyone? That wasn't what she was there for! So, she would press away from the bar and make her way towards Gwen, Manny and those around them.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:19 am

He just looked around when Tasha was naming off people nodding about this person and that person. He was making mental notes about who they were and how they were related to each other.

"I have to say that is one big extended family."

With that he finished off his beer raising it up for the bar maiden to get him another one. He was slowly starting to feel the effects of the beer on him but he would slow down now.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Wasn't this a crying shame. Sit down with a pretty lass, knock back a couple of drinks, and then she has to go. It wasn't too bad. She was new to drinking and so it might not be sitting right in her stomach. Someone was going to be holding her back tonight. Maybe he should suggest she take a bucket to bed with her, though the hat could be a good enough substitution.

Then there was the lady in white who ordered apple juice, but first.... "'Course Kyra, if I be staying at the Inn - I still may be doing that yet - I'll be needin' a pro'er tour." The place looked a bit large, wouldn't do to get lost.

"Be 'round I shall." Donovan leaned back in his chair to look at the lady in white. "Someone has to be givin' this lady some attention 'fore the day heads out."

Donovan
Donovan

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Cas laughed as she heard the elf.

"Yes it has been four long years since I got flowers."

She placed leis around the elfs neck and then around Ivan's and Jesse's they each got a kiss to the cheek. Then V brought them hotwings and green beer.

"Thanks V"

She took picked up her beer just in time to hear Tasha.

"TO KROW"

She lifted her beer and then drank it down.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am

Ilϊvλnis, still invisible made her way to the bar. She wasn't sure if Nat and DJ would come, but her six year old curisoty got the best of her. She saw the fairy dog, and thought about the best way to distract him. with a flutter of her wings she made a skunk appear in front of the dog, and he ws soon chasing it. This bought her enough time to flutter unnoticed, or so she thought, in the room.

There were alot of folks there. Some she knew and some she didn't. All of a sudden she saw her mommy with her arms some other man tha wasn't Mr. JonLouis.

Ilϊvλnis did not like this at all, and she felt she needed to do something to seperate the two. So she fluttered her way down behind her mother's shoulder. She produced a small handful of sneezing powder. Ilϊvλnis, still invisible made her way to the bar. She wasn't sure if Nat and DJ would come, but her six year old curisoty got the best of her. She saw the fairy dog, and thought about the best way to distract him. with a flutter of her wings she made a skunk appear in front of the dog, and he ws soon chasing it. This bought her enough time to flutter unnoticed, or so she thought, in the room.

There were alot of folks there. Some she knew and some she didn't. All of a sudden she saw her mommy with her arms some other man tha wasn't Mr. JonLouis.

Ilϊvλnis did not like this at all, and she felt she needed to do something to seperate the two. So she fluttered her way down behind her mother's shoulder. She produced a small handful of sneezing powder. She waited for the man to stop kissing her mother, so the sneezing powder wouldn't affect her and lightly blew it in his face.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 am

Gwen saw her granddaughter as soon as she came into the bar, She had spent enough time arounf the fair folk that thier little magic tricks. If you knew what too look for you could see them when they used thier powder to be come invisible. She also saw two other children following her. Thoes would be Lady Casandra's children.

She was watching and smiling till she saw that look on her face when she saw Emilia with Keven. Gwen started moving towards her but was to late, just as she reached Ilϊvλnis She blew something in Keven's face from over Emilia's shoulder.

Gwen reached for Ilϊvλnis' wrist, as soon as she touched her the illusion was broken and everyone could see her.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Andrew smiled at Maddie. "Of course I will hon." He waited until the waitress brought back her shot of Whiskey and then asked for another green beer. He didn't do well with the hard stuff, but this way he was still drinking with her.

Manny asks the waitress for a white wine and gives her back the green beer. As he was standing there with Gwendolan, Az walked over to them. "Hello Az, how are you today?" He released Gwendolan when she needed to go take care of something and stayed to chat with Azlin. He saw Gwendolan bust the kids. He chuckled and nodded for Az to turn and look thinking she might find it funny too.

Isah got a look of worry on his face. "Sure Sweety. Donovan, would you excuse us please sir? Enjoy your stay and hopefully we will see you around again sometime." He held Kyra's hand while he waited for her to get down from the stool. Once she was down he would watch for a moment to see if she was stable on her feet with those killer heels on.

Shamus laughed when Emilia said she couldn't put it in the right and proper place at the moment. Then Aryanna asked him about a drinking game. "Certainly lass." He grinned at her and winked as he joined her. He had to wonder if the little fairy could keep up with a Scotsman.

Keven chuckled as Emilia tied a bow on his wrist with a blue ribbon with gold trim. "Ha, see Shamus, I told you." Of course making reference to some male locker-room type joking that goes on between the men at various times. He ordered another round for himself and Emilia, and returned her kiss.

When the kiss was broken he had the sudden urge to sneeze. He tried to hold it in. He tried twice in fact, but the sneeze won. He did manage to cover his face quickly enough to keep from spraying Emilia with the saliva spraying from his mouth. He opened his eyes after the sneeze and saw Gwendolan standing behind Emilia before he sneezed again.

This time when he opened his eyes Ilϊvλnis was there too. He sneezed again, still covering his face, with both hands pressed together like a book at this point. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what had happened. But he couldn't say anything. All he could do was keep sneezing.

Ivan chuckled as he sat down with Casie to start her drinking contest. As Cad walked up, Ailylaeli introduced them. "I've met Cad actually, helped take care of him when he was sick. Glad to see you're out of bed man. Doc give you the ok for food and drink?" He offered Cad his hand for a hand shake before motioning for him to join them.

Joseph grinned at Fia when she returned with the bottle and the shot glasses. "Aye, I can keep up wit ye Lass, question is, can ye keep up wit me?" He laughed, the more he drank the less he sounded like himself. He knew better than to revert to his old ways, but he was sounding more and more like the old Joseph. As long as there were no fights, he'd be ok though.

William took a bite out of his wings and his eyes got as big as saucers. Venis had ordered the hot, hot wings. He took a long swig of his beer and shook his head. But then he dove right back in He just hadn't been prepared for the heat.

Paul told the lady in white that she was welcome for the green and then returned to the table. He smiled at Venis, Kahn and William as he took a bite of his wings. He wasn't as shocked as William was, he just happily at them and thanked Venis for getting them for him.

When Tasha had called out 'To Krow.' All the men raised their glasses and called out in kind. "To Krow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:48 pm

She would smile to Manny, "I am doing well..." And then her attention would be moved over to watch Gwendolan, as she stepped over to take care of that small matter. A small laugh escaping from her, as she watched, she remembered causing a bit of mischief when she was younger as well. And impishness always was a bit funny!
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next