Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

After the Green Party (closed)

Go down

After the Green Party (closed) Empty After the Green Party (closed)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 pm

(This log was posted with permission of both muns that participated in it.)

Isah put his hand on her back as they walked, but it was a rouse, he wanted to make sure she was stable and wasn't going to fall, not just maintain contact with her.  "Are you going to be ok sweety?"  He wondered if she was going to make it or if he should carry her to get her to her room faster.

-She didn't say much on the way back but she did nod to him to let him know she was ok.-  I’m just not used to drinking that much.  Two beers in a pint size body and no food is not a good combo.  -She looked up at him a little scared of his reaction at the fact she didn't eat before drinking.  The look was one of those did I really say that out loud.-

He nodded.  "You're right.  Not a good combo.  Let's get you to a shower and a bed, we can chat while you lay down and relax." He would find a trash can or a bucket or something for beside her bed while she was in the shower. "Do you have your key?"

-Kyra gave a smirk at the thought of a shower and bed and yes her thoughts weren't clean but hey she is a drunken teenager for crying out loud.  She looked down and realized that is the one thing she forgot tonight was a purse to keep keys in.  She looked up at him and gave a smart arse comment at that question.  Holding out her arms so he could get a good view of her in that outfit.-  Does it look like I have keys hidden in this outfit?

He laughed and kissed the top of her head.  "No, you're right, maybe Maddie left it unlocked" They got to the door and what luck, it was unlocked.  That meant that he didn't have to go back down to the desk for a spare key, or disturb Maddie for hers, or even pick the lock. He opened the door and let her step in. "After you." He smiled.

-She walked smiled and walked into the room and sat on the bed to take those shoes off.  After taking off her shoes she looks up at him.  Not sure how to start the talking she just blurted something out.-  So how have you been?

He smiled at her.  "I've been ... Ok, I guess.  How about you?"  He helped her with her shoes, putting them aside for her then looked to see if she had any clips or anything in her hair that needed removed.  "Let me run you a shower."  He walked to the bathroom, he could still hear her if she said anything.

[color=darkblue]-She shrugged at his question.-  Been ok have had a lot of time to think and learn about myself.  My mom has helped me discover more about me and my family. -She stood up and walked into the bathroom behind him as he started the shower for her.-  Thank you.

He checked the temperature of the water and when it was worm, but not hot, he moved away from the tub and turned his back so she could get out of her dress and get into the water, he would wait until he heard the shower curtain close before he would turn around again. "That's good to hear, I'm glad you have them." He honestly was.

-She took of her dress and laid it neatly on the sink before getting into the shower.  She was getting that queasy feeling again but she refused to throw up so she sat on the edge of the shower to get the feeling under control.-  Why does beer make you feel like this? -If he turned around he would see her look rather pale and unclothed-

He would not turn around as he had not heard the shower curtain close. "It's not all beer hon, it's the green beer.  When I was a kid I thought it was just beer with green food coloring, boy was I ever wrong.  Not everyone learns to like it. Might want to try a shot of whiskey." He thought about that right after he said it. Maybe that was a bad idea too, but then again, he had heard tale of her and Maddie and the Screwdrivers.

-She just looked up at him...what did he mean it wasn't all beer.  She was a bit confused by that and then he said something about whiskey and she perked up.-  Is that anything like vodka?

He laughed. "It's a bit more harsh than vodka, it kind of burns more.  But it is an Irish drink.  Luckily for you, St. Patty's only comes once a year" He still hadn't heard the shower curtain close. "Are you ok sweety?" He hadn't heard her hurl yet either, so he was starting to worry.

-She made a light groaning sound but stood up as the queasy feeling had passed and she thought she was safe to get that shower now.  Stepping in cautiously she closed the curtain and stood under the shower for a minute before answering him.- No but I will be.  This is so much worse than the time me and Maddie stayed up all night drinking screwdrivers and went to work drunk the next morning and getting yelled at by my dad.

He chuckled as he finally turned around. "Did he yell at you for getting drunk or for still being drunk when you got to work in the morning?" He found her a towel and sat on the lid of the toilet to wait.

-She was just standing there letting the water run over her mostly because she didn't want to move at the moment but shortly she would start washing her hair and would slowly feel the affects lessen but not fade that much.  She laughed a little remembering that day because it was also the day she showed him the box she was given which was from her mother but she didn't know that at the time.-  He mostly yelled at us because we came to work drunk still.

He chuckled. "Yea, I was drunk when I went to work one day.  That was bad." He wasn't going to go into details, she was never very comfortable talking about Venis.

-After she was done she peeked out not sure how he would feel if she just flung it open and she knew they were having issues and didn't want to make things worse.  She canted her head and looked at him as if to say and? She stood there watching him before she spoke.-  And?  How was it bad?  -She didn't know the boss was Venis and it was probably safe enough to tell her if he didn't mention who the boss was.-

He thought for a moment, he wanted to explain, without causing a problem. "The boss liked to have kicked my tail up between my ears.  I was supposed to be serving a formal dinner, and I had forgot.  So I went out drinking with some friends.  Well, the night carried over into the day and I was barely back to being able to walk by the time of the dinner.  She yelled intentionally, offered me sunny side up eggs to eat.  It was bad, and she kept trying to make me puke and wouldn't let the pounding in my head stop." He smiled, it was a fun night with the guys though, he liked remembering the fun part.

-Her face went pale again as he mentioned the eggs.  She started to say something but before she could she turned back into the shower and it all came up.  Luckily for her she didn't eat at all that day so it was mostly liquid.  She groaned as she leaned over in the shower.  She spoke briefly before more came up.- Remind me to never drink again.

He felt bad for making her barf, but it would help her feel better. He debated if he should reach in and hold her hair back or not. "Sweety, you ok in there?" What else could he ask?

No...I hate throwing up it is so disgusting.  -Once she was sure she was done she turned the shower back on and took another one hair and all and made sure her feet never touched the throw up and how might she have accomplished that...she carefully stood on the seat that happened to be in there.  Having already made the shift back into her faerie form once she was done she flew to where she was hovering in the shower and opened the curtain to get her towel.-  Can I have the towel?

He quickly covered his eyes, stood, and handed her the towel. "I'm sorry I made you puke, but do you feel any better?" He waited until he felt her take the towel before he sat back down on the seat.

I feel a little better less like I’m going to puke and my head isn't as foggy. -Seeing his reaction she took the towel and couldn't help but laugh a little.  Placing the towel around her she grabbed another and put it on her wet head.  She figured she knew the answer but was going to ask anyway.- Have you never seen a naked woman?

He chuckled. "I have, yes. trying to avoid upsetting you." He removed his hands from his eyes. "I didn't want you to get nervous or anything." He smiled at her. "Although, that towel is a rather appealing look for you." He winked.

-She blushed at his comments before getting a very serious look on her face.  Still being drunk enough to let her thoughts flow out of her mouth with little restriction.-  Being around you makes me nervous.

He blushed. "Why?" He felt a little odd that he made her nervous.  He had never tried to.

-A soft sigh coming from her as she let herself land on the floor to stand in front of him but a "safe" distance away...maybe a foot if that.- Because I feel things when I'm around you.  -Oh how was she going to explain this one.- You pay attention to me more than any other man has ever before and its not negative attention.  The negative would be something I could deal with because I've dealt with it all my life.

He lowered his head. "Kyra, I am not a mean person.  And I pay attention to you because I like you" He looked back up at her. "But that does not mean that I am not upset with you." He took a deep breath, he would not yell at her.

-Her head lowered she expected that he was not happy with her but she refused to cry over it or at least not in front of him.  She spent enough time at the castle crying because of everything and that’s another thing she won't tell him.  She looked up and she was sure even if her words didn't betray her that her eyes would.- I'm sorry for upsetting you...it was never my intention.

He looked up at her am pressed his lips together. "Let's get you ready for bed." How was he going to talk to her about this without getting mad or making her cry.  He was going to have to try.  Problem was, was she too drunk from the green beer to remember it tomorrow?

-She nodded and turned to head off to the room getting a pair of shorts and a night shirt.  Drying off she got dressed and laid the towels in the bathroom over the sink. She looked at him again and held out a hand to him.  Surprisingly she would remember all of this in the morning and may very well not like the things that are said by either of them but the discussion has to be had.  Might be easier now that she is loose in the lips and free of mind to do so.-  I'm ready..… -that can be taken both ways...ready for bed and ready to talk.-

He had turned around when she dressed.  When she said she was ready he turned back around.  He took her hand and walked with her over to the bed.  But he chose to sit in a chair beside the bed.  And he also placed a trash can beside the bed for her, just in case.  He smiled as he looked at her.  It was now or never.

-She sat on the bed with her legs crossed Indian style and looked at him with a smile and stared at him for several moments contemplating the discussion.  She never had a discussion like this with anyone before especially not someone she cared for.  She also wondered if after this he would ever speak to her again or if this would change things that were starting to grow between them.- So.… -clueless at how this was supposed to go she just sighed.  She felt rather stupid for not knowing such things.-

Isah was feeling a little, no, make that a lot clueless too.  But he had to have this discussion with her. "Um, Kyra, you know I care about you, but we have a problem sweety." There, that started the ball rolling.

-She nodded sitting there with a slightly blank look on her face.- I know and I know that I'm the cause of the problems.

He looked at her and tried to smile. "It is not completely your fault.  I ... I could have done something differently.  Somehow." He had no idea how to say what he wanted to say.

Last edited by Kyra on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

After the Green Party (closed) Empty Re: After the Green Party (closed)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 pm

-Shakes her head- You didn't do anything wrong. -in her mind she was the one to blame but then again maybe she was just trying to make him happy not to say she was not being truthful with him.  She had a feeling that something was on his mind so she figured she would ask.-  What else is on your mind?  I'm a big girl I can handle whatever you have to say to me.

Could she? Could she really handle what he had to say.  He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  Here goes. "Well, like I said, I care about you, but I ... I ..." Get it out. "I have to admit, I hate it when you take off on me all the time." Yes, there you go.  Start there and the conversation should flow.

-Still looking up at him she listened and tried her best not to get upset but her wings fluttered as she listened.  She wasn't upset but where this is going she was bound to be or he was bound to be.-  The only thing I can say is I'm sorry and I have every intention of not letting that happen again.   -She sat there and took a deep breathe trying to get her words together because everything she is thinking sounds like a cop out or an excuse.-  You deserve better than someone always leaving you because they are scared, young and naive.  I've never been close enough to a man like I am with you and that scares the hell out of me.  I don't know how to handle things like older women do.  Maybe that is where our age difference is going to keep us apart.  You lived and I'm not naive enough to think you lived without women before me but I can say I've never had anyone up until now.  I didn't even have family to rely on or to learn from.  -She paused trying to regain her composure because she could feel the tears starting to well up but she refused to let them fall.-

He reached over and touched her cheek.  It was true, he did have a past.  He wouldn't bother trying to deny that fact, it would be a lie. "I think we both deserve to be happy, and with the exception of you taking off all the time, you make me happy.  Don't I make you happy?" Now he had done it, he had asked a question that he was scared shitless to hear the answer to.

-She laid her cheek on his hand as he touched it and looked into his eyes.- You do make me happy.  I don't leave to hurt you.  It's like a defense thing.  I've always ran when I got scared or close to someone.  Like if someone tried to get me to do things that were wrong. -she hoped that made sense.-

He blinked at her. "Have I ..." He couldn't even bring himself to ask.  The thought that he could have tried to get her to do things that she didn't want to do or that were wrong. He was terrified now.

-As if to read his thoughts she answered him.- No you have nevver done anything to me that I wouldn't want you to do.  You have been nothing but nice to me since i got here and even tried to protect me at all costs.  For that I can only say thank you.  You and Maddie and my father have shown me what friendship is like.

A sigh of relief as he removed his hand from her face then. "Then why?  I mean, I haven't tried to force anything from you or on you.  I don't understand what I have done to scare you so." They were making progress. He was happy about that.

-He might laugh at her for this one but she was going blurt out what makes her so nervous with him.- You kissed me not once but twice now and let me lean against you and all that relationship type stuff.  I mean what if I don't kiss good.  For some that is a deal breaker and I don't want you to go away.  -Yes she was a little hyper at the moment.-  Things that don't scare normal people sometimes scare me.  Like I said before I've never been with anyone else never kissed anyone else never got paid attention to by anyone else.  -Ok she was going to stop before her mouth overloads her besides she thought he might have a clearer picture now.-

He didn't laugh, but he did smile as his features softened. "Kyra, if you didn't kiss good, I would have never kissed you a second time.  And I loved it when you leaned against me.  It felt nice." He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers again, softly in a chaste peck to her soft lips.  Had she not just been getting sick in the shower, the kiss might have been more.  The reason it had not been more before was he was afraid she didn't feel the same.

-She smiled just before he leaned in to kiss her.  She felt the butterflies start fluttering in her belly but she refused to move away from him.  She was going to  show him she was serous about not leaving.  Listening to his words she leaned up and kissed him gently on the cheek her mouth feeling icky from the getting sick. She started to get up but thought she might want to tell him where she was going first.-  If you will excuse me a moment I have to use the restroom.  -A rather bashful look crossed her face.-

He smiled and moved back to let her go to the bathroom.  He thought it was very cute the way she asked to be excused.  Was it because she didn't want him to think she was leaving again, or was it because she needed an excuse to get out of the room for a moment?  He leaned back in the chair and waited for her.  He trusted she would return.

-She ran off to the restroom and took a few moments to use the potty, brush her teeth and calm her nerves.  Mostly she needed this time to calm herself once again.  Her asking to be excused was a combination of both not wanting him to think she was leaving plus she needed to get out for a moment or two.  Once she was done she returned to the room and went back to sit on the bed but first she was going to do something correctly this time and maybe shock him a little.  She kissed him on the lips softly letting him choose if it went further.-

He could smell her breath as his eyes drifted closed.  She had not been the only one drinking, he had tossed back a few himself.  He found himself reaching out for her as his lips parted hers.  His tongue entered her mouth slowly, tracing along hers.  He could taste her and it was wonderful.  His hands went to her sides as he pulled her closer, she could have sat in his lap at this point.  But he wouldn't do anything more than that long passionate kiss unless he knew it was ok.

-She let herself relax as his tongue entered her mouth and he pulled her closer.  Feeling as if her legs would hold up much longer she sat on his lap and leaned into the kiss returning her hands fell to hiss hands at her sides holding them in place not wanting him to move them.  She was content with the kissing and more was not needed at least not tonight.  Breaking the kissed she leaned her head against his and spoke softly.- Are we going to be ok?

He smiled as he placed a few more chaste kisses upon her lips. "We are going to be ok." He would leave his hands where they were, she was happy with them there, and so was he.  Plus, bonus, she had sat in his lap. "And you are an awesome kisser." He smiled.  He still had something else to tell her though. "I do have one more thing to say." It could be good or it could be bad, it was up to her witch it would be.

-She sat back a little not sure if she should get up or stay where she was.  She opted to stay where she was.  Nearly holding her breath she asked.-  What is it?

He looked her and sighed. "I am headed to your Grandmother's castle for a week. Well, home anyways.  Part of it was to get somewhere so that I could clear my head, but also, Jason, Derek's son, he has a science project that is due after he get's off of spring break, so he is going to be here to get her help and fill in for me while I go fill in for him." He looked at her hoping she wasn't going to be mad. "You are welcome to join me.  If you want." He wasn't sure how well that was going to go over though.

-Her mood changed slightly as she realized he didn't mean Sheena.  She tensed some but she wasn't mad at him.  He had a right to leave the inn when he wanted to but as for her going that was out of the question.  She smiled there was the hint of her being unhappy but she tried to make it stay back.- I think I will pass on that but it should be fun for you.  You need time to yourself.  When do you leave?

He frowned.  Venis wouldn't be there, and she was supposed to be getting her own room in the castle anyway, just like the rest of the family.  He had thought maybe she would have fun playing in the castle all day. But he wasn't mad. "I leave tomorrow." He was suddenly worried that while he was gone she was going to find someone else to spend her time with and that when he got back, she wouldn't want to see him any more.

-Her mood would change even more then but still she wasn't mad she was sad really.  She had questions running through her head at that moment but kept them to herself.  Whether Venis was there or not it was still Venis' home and a part of her family she still had no desire to know.  Besides she had a castle to explore if that is what she wanted to do.  AS for finding someone else to spend time with while he was a way she was making friends but not like he might think.  Then again she didn't know what he was thinking at the moment.-  That is soon.  Would you have said goodbye to me if you weren't in the room with me or if I didn't go to the party tonight?

A look of shock on his face instantly. "Of course I was going to.  Did you honestly think I could leave without telling you?" He was hurt.  Did she honestly think that of him?

-Oh boy here she goes her mouth overloading her.- I don't know.  I know we have been having the issues and I..… -She got up to sit on the bed she felt she was messing everything up again.  She wasn't sure what to think but she would hope he wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.-

He looked down, mostly to hide the look upon his face.  He was a man after all.  But perhaps as he spoke, his voice would give away his pain. "Kyra, I would never leave without saying goodbye." He meant it.  He couldn't imagine anyone ever doing that to someone, or at least why they would.  He knew that sometimes people did do it, but he never understood it.

-She pulled her knees up to her chest and laid her head on her knees staring at him.  She believed what he said to her but she was still a tad upset that he was leaving just when they were working things out.  It was going to take time she knew but how were they supposed to work it out if he wasn't here.  Maybe he found someone while she was away but she wouldn't dare voice that thought because the way he kissed her told her that wasn't the case at all.  Yawning a bit and her eyes getting heavy she still stared at him.-  Will you stay here tonight....with me?  -She meant in the bed with her to sleep and maybe even hold her.  She wanted to feel close to him without moving things forward in the other ways.-

He smiled at her as he reached up to caress her cheek. "Of course I will.  Would you like me to sleep in the chair?" He wouldn't dream of sleeping in Maddie's bed, though he figured she would probably get a different room with Andrew for the night.

-Kyra smiled shyly as she shook her head.  Sitting up she scooted over and patted the bed next to her.  The bed was big enough for them both- I was thinking you could sleep next to me.

He smiled and nodded.  He then joined her on the bed jeans and all, though he did remove his shoes.  He was going to be itching in the morning from the jeans, but it could be worse. "Sure." He smiled at her again.

-She smiled and stood on the bed folding the covers down so they could cover up.  Plopping down on the bed flat on her back she giggled as she sat up.  She waited for him to lay down so she could cover them.- Thank you.

He chuckled as he climbed in under the covers and rolled over onto his side to face her.  He fluffed the pillow a bit and then laid his head down. "You are very welcome." He smiled at her, it was one of those smiles that made the eyes twinkle.

-She covered them up and laid next to him leaning up to kiss him before she curled up next to him.  She was actually happy she chose that outfit and decided to get drunk tonight.-  Oh before I forget can you drop some things off here before you go tomorrow? You still owe me some presents. -A giggle escaped her at the thought of what gifts he owed her.-

He returned her kiss and smiled. "I planned on it my dear." He had, he was going to bring them when he came to say he was leaving.

-She smiled with a yawn.  Before she knew it she spoke one last time before she fell fast asleep the beer having taken hold of her finally.- I'll miss you while you're gone and I hope you come back to me.  -Out of all she says tonight that might be the one thing she won't remember given when she said it.  Beer induced sleep can do funny things to a person's mind.-

He smiled and kissed her temple before he too fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Isah woke the next morning to the rising of the sun. Which was normal for him. What was not normal was the fact that he had Kyra in his arms. He had one arm under her, one arm over her, and her body pressed to his. Which would make his morning shower, when he got back up to his room, that much colder.

She looked like such an angel when she slept, so beautiful. He laid there and just looked at her for a moment. How could he not? Sometimes Kyra was like a spoon full of sugar for Isah. She made the harshness of the day go down a lot easier. If he ever told her that she would probably punch his lights out. But at this moment, that was how he felt.

But it was time. He very carefully slipped his arm off of her. He rolled to get out of bed and as he did he pulled his arm out from under her. He grabbed up his shoes, leaned over the bed to kiss her temple and then headed out of the room making sure to close it behind him, but not lock it. He would need to get back in before he left.

He headed up to his room as fast as he could, not even bothering to put his shoes back on first. He got into his room and headed for the shower. He didn't even turn on the hot water for the first few minutes. He got cleaned up and then got dressed. He stuffed his dirty clothes into a bag and put it with his other bags.

He carried his bags down to the carriage that he was going to take to the keep and Jason was going to bring back. Then he headed back into the Inn. He retrieved a key and a note from his pocket. Then he headed to a closet in the same hall as the Lounge and the Meeting Hall. He unlocked the door and went in.

There were four stacks of boxes in this room. Epiphany had given them permission to store undelivered Christmas gifts in these couple of closets until they could be delivered. This room housed gifts for Dre, Arcadia, Sheena, and Kyra. He walked over to the stack of gifts for Kyra. He was looking for a certain gift. It was a small box that contained a smaller box.

Once he found it, he grabbed it and left the room, locking the door behind him. Then he headed back to Kyra's room. He snuck back in quietly. He went over to her dresser and placed four things upon it. The small Christmas gift was one. Then there was a small Valentine's gift, about the same size. Then he put the note on the dresser, and placed the key to the closet on it.

He went over and kissed her temple once more before he left. The note read:

Kyra,

Sweety, I couldn't bare to wake you, you looked so peaceful. The key is to a closet in the hall downstairs, across from the Lounge. You will find the Christmas presents for you, your dad, your mom, and your Grandmother Sheena in there. I am off to the keep. If you feel the need to come by, your dad knows the way. If you just want to talk, but not come all the way out to the keep, there is a shell phone at the front desk, I've seen people use it. My personal number, to my cottage is. (745) 555- 2736. I am sure someone can show you how to use the shell phone, I don't know how myself. Otherwise, I will see you when I get back.

-Isah

When she opened the box from Christmas, she would find a turtle shaped trinket box. And inside of the turtle she would find the yellow gold and diamond butterfly necklace her got for her. When she opened the other box, from Valentine's Day, she would find a rose shaped trinket box. And inside of that were the earrings that matched the necklace.

After the Green Party (closed) NovBoxTurtle1After the Green Party (closed) ButneckAfter the Green Party (closed) NovBoxRose1After the Green Party (closed) Butear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Kyra finally woke up with a huge headache patting the bed beside her to see if it was a dream that Isah spent the night with her. She nearly cried when she sat up and seen the bed was empty. She looked around and didn't see any sign of him having been there which made her head hurt worse and she did start crying. She hadn't seen the items that were left on the dresser. Finally she stopped crying she got up and went to take another shower and stayed in there for quite a while. Once she was done she got out and dried herself off and got dressed in a pair of pants and t-shirt. She finally looked up on the dresser while she was getting clothes and saw the letter and boxes. Getting dressed quickly she grabbed the items and sat on the bed to read it. Her heart melted when she read the letter and saw the presents. The key was in her hand so she would go down later and get them out of the closet. She sat there looking at the gifts and started crying again because she just realized it wasn't a dream and that he was there with her that night. She nearly thought about going to her dad and asking him how she could get to the keep to thank him in person but she wasn't willing to go to Venis' home. She laid back on the bed just looking at her gifts and a smile crossed her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 pm

Isah had really wished she wouldn't have said no when he asked her to join him. He tried to explain to her that the keep, while belonging to Venis, was not Venis' home. She lived in a three story house, a lot closer to the Inn than the keep was. She lived there with Kahn and his four kids, four of their kids. She considered his kids hers and vice versa. But as far as the keep went, Venis had only ever slept there once, ever. She had entertained there a couple of times as well. But otherwise, the keep was a place for the employees to live and the castle was mostly storage space at the moment.

The establishments that rested behind those grand walls of the keep, were ran by employees of Venis, for employees of Venis. In fact, the Inn that was there was almost always completely empty. They mostly only got guests when an employee had family come and visit and they needed the space to put them up for a night or two. In fact, that was why Venis always had so much paperwork to do, the keep was a money pit. She seriously had to get around to going through all that storage and get her shop open to give the employees something to do so that they are actually earing the money they are paid. Isah was always on her case about it. And maybe, if Isah had explained all of this to Kyra better, she would have joined him.

When she finally went down to the closet, she would find that that particular closet is full of the undelivered gifts for the Darkmane family. In one corner would be the gifts for Dre. There would be a sign with his name on it. In another corner would be gifts for Sheena. Hers would also be marked with a sign. Another corner would have the sign that read Arcadia. Her gifts were stacked there. And in the other corner was Kyra's gifts. Once again, marked by the sign.

Kyra would have a few options at this point. She could take just her gifts to her room, one of the other employee's would help her if she asked them to. And she could return the key to the employees when that was done. Or she could take all the gifts to her room for her family to get them. She could still get another employee to help. If she did that she should return the key to Epiphany. She could take her gifts, and give the key to her dad so he could get the other gifts, that could work too. It was up to her how she dealt with things. Just as long as the key was either given to an employee of her Grandmothers so it could be put back with the rest of them, or returned to Epiphany when the closet was emptied.

But once she opened her gifts she would find a ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew.

There was also A beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis. It was a good thing that all the food items were sealed air tight, but if she didn't eat any of them, it would be understood. The last box was from Santa Clause. It was an AM/FM stereo system with dual cassette and a five disk CD changer and some CD's. If she didn't know how to use any of her gifts, she could always ask. If nothing else, Isah would be able to show her when he got back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Kyra finally made it to the closet and a little bit at a time started taking things to her room. She took her stuff first and looked through it and set it up where she wanted it and looked at the thingy that had buttons and seemed to with these other flat disc looking thingys. What in the world were these people thinking getting her something that she had no clue what it was or how to use it. She just set that one to the side thinking she would find someone to tell her what it was later. She also made notes of who got her what so she could thank them either in person or send them a note. Once she was done she went back to the closet and began clearing it out with her families things and placing them in her room and she would deal with them later and get them where they belonged.

Once it was all cleaned out she went out in search of one of the employees of Venis not that she would know who they were she vaguely remembers any of them from the party or Valentine's Day. Out in the hall she looked from right to left to see if there was anyone that could help her find one of the employees. She stood there for a while pondering where to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:57 am

Andrew was on his way to drop something off for Maddie when he saw Kyra. "Hey, aren't you Maddie's room mate?" He figured if he was right he could give her the envelope and not just leave it on her door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 am

Kyra looked to the man that spoke to her and nodded.

"Yes I am....did you need something?"

She wondered who he was and why he was looking for Maddie but she would find that out from Maddie later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:21 am

Andrew smiled. "I'm Andrew, her ... Friend. I work for Venis. Could you give her this note for me?" He hated to ask, but he had some things to do, and the note was just a simple note to say hi and ask her when she was going to have some free time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 am

She nodded and took the note from him. She held the envelope in her hands and looked at him curiously at his pausing...were they just friends or was he trying to figure out what they were. Kyra gave a smile and spoke.

"I will give it to her once I see her. And I'm Kyra by the way, it's nice to meet you."

She wasn't sure where Maddie was at the time but she would leave the note for her anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down