Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Is it green yet

+9
Donovan
Ailylaeli
Madeline Cauthon
Shuda Darkite
Ha'Ruil
Emilia
Casandra Lightheart
Gwendolan
Inion
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is it green yet - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it green yet

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:05 am

Tasha looked at him and smiled. "Deep fried mushrooms with ranch sauce." Her hand rose and one long finger was extended. "And mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce." She wiped away the sauce with said finger and then placed the finger into her mouth. She slowly withdrew the finger sucking the sauce off if it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:37 am

Kyra couldn't help but smile hearing her father's voice in her head. What must he have thought seeing her dressed like this. Yes she knew he was around and watching but she also knew he was doing so from some where close but not visible to everyone. Kyra didn't look around she just sent him a link back to where he could only hear.

"I will be safe and thank you."

Kyra then looked to Maddie as she spoke to them and before she could say anything she was off talking to someone that she thinks she seen before but isn't sure. She sent a link to Maddie the same way she did her father.

"Thank you and be safe. See you later tonight or in the morning."

She smiled because she had no clue what was in store for tonight. For all she knew she would be up all night like the first time she drank with Maddie. Turning back to Donovan she took another drink of the beer and ate a few more nuts which only seemed to make her hungry. Noticing what most others were ordering she got the attention of the bartender and asked him to bring them some fried mushrooms and cheese sticks with ranch and marinara sauce. Others were ordering it so it must be good she wouldn't know she has never had it before. Before long the food was up and she offered some to Donovan before trying it herself.

"Care for something to eat? I have a feeling by the way others are eating it is going to be needed."

She smiled and looked at the food curiously wondering what exactly it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:12 pm

....or in the morning.

in
.....the
.............morning

Those were a handful of magical words. What guy, who happened to be sitting with a lovely lass, didn't want to hear her tell her friend - who she was sharing a room with apparently - that she may see her in the morning. Those were words that put ideas into a mans head. Ideas that all began with a simple bounce on the knee.

These people were amazing. He came in and was gathering all sorts of information and he was doing so without even trying. That was the best part of all. From where he sat he saw that the other guy kept looking at Kyra. Looking but not doing much of anything else. Was there a point for him to be concerned? Hardly. He was over there, and Donovan was over here.

And there was food. He picked one of the cheese sticks out and, after dipping it, took a bite. "Are you afraid that they are going to eat it all up?" Another glance taken around the room and he scooted his chair closer. "You say you stay here, at the Inn." He took a glance around to see if there was a window before his eyes found their way back to her. "Have you thought of joining a different type of party?"

Donovan
Donovan

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:52 pm

She took one of the mushrooms and dipped it in the sauce and took a bite but made a face as she forced herself to swallow the food. Placing the mushroom down and took a drink of her beer and that was tasting better with every drink. She shook her head at his comment and couldn't help but laugh a little.

"They might very well eat it all. I hear that is what people do when they drink too much."

Not sure of how she felt about him moving closer to her but she went with the flow tonight was about having fun and living a little. She slanted her head looking at him curiously when he asked her about joining a different type of party.

"I do stay here yes and what do you mean by a different type of party?"

She was a curious young lady and couldn't wait to hear his answer on that one. She took a longer drink of the beer as she waited for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Aryanna looked at Shamus with a bright smile "do tell me the difference, otherwise I might have to have to find out on my own" a wink was added to the end there.

Fia leaned close to Joseph "whiskey would be a good starter." She grinned as he put the lia around her neck and slipped one around his in return. She had to lean closer to him to reach given her a chance to whisper in his ear. "oh the things I could say about this, but I will behave slightly in all this company." she gave him a kiss before moving back a bit.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:03 pm

"They be calling that the case of the munchies." There were reasons why he didn't go after those fried mushrooms. He never took too well to fried vegetables, it just didn't seem right. Broil them, mash them, put them in a stew, or cake them in cheddar, but to fry them? That just didn't seem holy. Neither did the face she made after she took a bite of the mushroom. "And these here," the man said while pushing around a fried mushroom with the end of another cheese stick, "are not something ya be using to fix the stomach cravings."

That look on her face had him chortling, that it did, and what a thing it was to see. The young mans face took to lightening up and there was a sparkle seen back behind the emerald eyes. Could there even be a trickle of glow? No. That must have just been a trick of the lights and things about the room. His merriment was silenced with a bite of the cheese stick, making sure he had chewed and swallowed enough of the piece before he made to talk again.

She had wanted to know about a different type of party, he thought she might have known. Donovan took a lean forward with his left elbow bent upon the bar top, fingers curled to a fist and leaning his head against it. "Away from here, 'course." Giving and award winning smile with his perfect teeth. "Ya say ya be staying here, shou'd be partyin' here too. There be different experiences waiting for ya outside these here walls."

Donovan
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 pm

She nodded to him looking at what he was eating trying to figure out if she wanted to take a chance on that or for go eating all together. She finished off her beer and considering this was the first one she ever had she was feeling pretty good right at the moment a little loopy. Her eyes swam just a touch as she looked at him. Her head slanted again as she saw what she thought was a glow in his eyes and was it her or did he seem to keep getting closer to her. Not that she minded she thought though her mind was starting to play tricks on her. Smiling back at him as she spoke again.

"I don't know of any parties away from here. I pretty well stick around here or....."

She cut her words off deciding it not best to talk about her father's home. The pause was only for a few seconds as she changed the subject a little.

"Do you know of any other parties to try out? New and different experiences could be fun."

The most innocent smile and look crossed her face as she talked with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Venis head Isah whisper to her and she nodded. She looked down and realized that she hadn't brought a purse with her. How was she going to do what Isah had asked her for? She had no pocket's either ... But Kahn did. "Honey, come here for a second." She reached into Kahn's front left pocket and pulled out what was inside that had not been there before.

She opened her hand and showed it to Isah. "Will this work?" He smiled and nodded. The took the offering and kissed her cheek. He even offered up a 'love you' before he took off to deliver his gift. Venis just smiled and returned to her drink and her husband. They had started talking to William and Paul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:42 pm

It was good to meet people who were open to doing new things and not saying with the same old routine. That's how you got stuck in a rut. Now Donovan was no green boy from the bottom of the hill, he could see that the lass he was talking with was new to a handful of things, it showed in how she didn't know how to handle her beer or what food to eat. Nothing wrong with that at all, sometimes it only made for making things a bit more interesting.

"As a matter o' fact, I do be knowin' o' a place where ya can be experiencin' new things." Being close was good for this next part as his hand reached out towards her. Might think that he was about to grab at her face for that's how his hands looked. Closer they went and almost brushing her cheek before they turned up and he plucked at the outside brim of that hat she was wearing on her head.

"But, if ya want to be gettin' there, ya 'ave to be takin' off yar hat and follow me."

Donovan
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Isah returned to Kyra's side. He smiled at the man who was keeping her company as he snatched the hat back from him and put it back on her head. "Excuse me for a moment sir." He looked at Kyra and leaned in to whisper in her ear. He wasn't exactly trying to keep the conversation from other ears, he just was a soft spoken man and wanted to be sure to be heard over the music.

He moved her hair back from her ear as he spoke. "Sweety, this is not normally a gift giving holiday, but I felt your beautiful outfit could use an accessory." He opened his hand and there was the diamond and emerald bracelet that he had gotten for her. "May I?" He gently lifted her hand and placed the bracelet on her wrist. He then kissed her hand and then her cheek. "Enjoy your conversation. We can chat later." He smiled at the man and then at her before he walked away again.
Is it green yet - Page 3 Diamondemeraldbraceletbig

Last edited by Employees of The Goddess on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Kyra was a bit shocked that Donovan had taken the hat off her head but before she could even think of getting up Isah was standing next to her taking the hat back and placing it on her head. She listened as he whispered to her and a smile crossed back on her lips as he gave her the gift he got for her. She looked at the bracelet as he placed it on her wrist before giving her a kiss on the cheek again. She was a bit surprised that he was leaving her to talk to Donovan and she placed a hand on his arm before he could leave.

"Thank you this is a very lovely gift. But you don't have to leave you are welcome to stay."

She was being sincere and hoped he didn't feel he had to leave just because she was talking with someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 am

Isah stopped when he felt her hand on his arm. "Are you sure sweety, I don't want to be a bother." He smiled at her. "Just let me get my beer off the table." He had already been standing lose, and his beer wasn't very far away. So he stepped forward a few steps letting her hand slide down his arm until his fingers hooked her fingers. He leaned slightly and reached his beer. He didn't release her fingers.

Once he had mug in hand he moved closer to her once again. But he still didn't release her hand. As he moved behind her her hand was beneath his in his grip. He laced his fingers down between hers and held her hand just like that. He left their hands hanging down beside her as they were both facing the same direction now. If she wanted to put her hand in her lap, his hand would go with it.

He set his mug on the bar beside them and offered the newly empty hand to the mad across from them. Reaching over her shoulder he spoke.
"Name's Isah." He always had manners. It was just a question of how many manners one would get from him. So if there was a hand shake then Isah would return his beer mug to his hand after.

Andrew smiled when Maddie came up to him and said hi. She wanted to know how he was doing. He couldn't help but smile.
"I've been ok, I never got the chance to tell you how sorry I was about your friend. But let's not dwell on that tonight. What's the blonde bombshell drinking tonight?" He put his hand on the small of her back to lead her back to the bar. He needed a refill on his green beer and Maddie needed a drink.

Keven chuckled at Emilia. "As you wish Goddess." He was glad Emilia didn't mind hanging out with him. He had been enjoying seeing her around, but they had yet to have quality time together. Maybe they would get some of that time tonight. "What can I get you to drink Em?" He tapped a waitress as she walked by. There was only so much room at the bar. With so many up there already he thought it best to just order from a waitress.

Manny smiled and flagged down a waitress. "Dos cervezas verdes faltan por favor." He smiled at the lady. she looked at him like he had been smokin' some green, not just askin' to drink some green. Manny chuckled. "Two green beer's please miss." He chuckled more as he patted Gwendolan's hand that rested on his arm. He barely noticed the woman walking away. Gwendolan had his undivided attention.

Joseph chuckled as he tapped a waitress on the shoulder. "Two shot's a ye best Irish Whiskey lass." He looked back at Fia. "Please, don behave. I wish ta see the wickedest ye got." His accent coming though more and more as the night progressed. He had no reason to hide it, but tonight was a hell of a good reason to let it come out shinnin' like a new penny

Shamus chuckled. If Aryanna thought she would throw him with that comment, she had no idea about this Scotsman. He whispered in her ear.
"Maybe later I can show ya." There was a wink and then he heard it. He knew why the band was playing the song. It was done by the Irish Rovers. Joseph had to have picked this song, and it caused Shamus to shout out. "Everybody knows this one, so sing along. Well, a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar one evening fair ..."

The rest of the men took a minute from their conversations to sing along. All nine of them.
"And one could tell by how he walked the he'd drunk more than his share
He fumbled 'round until he could no longer keep his feet
And he stumbled off in to the grass to sleep beside the street

Ring-ding didle idle i de-o
Ring dye didley i oh
He stumbled off in to the grass to sleep beside the street

About that time two young and lovely girls just happened by
One says to the other, with a twinkle in her eye
'See yon sleeping Scotsman, so strong a handsome built?
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt.'

Ring dye didley i oh
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt

They crept up on that sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
Lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see
And there, behold, for them to view beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth

Ring dye didley i oh
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth

They marveled for a moment, then one said 'We must be gone.
Let's leave a present for our friend before we move along'
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon tied in to a bow
Around the bonnie star the Scot's kilt did lift and show

Ring-ding didle iidle i de-o
Ring dye didley i oh

Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled towards the trees
Behind the bush he lifts his kilt, and gawks at what he sees
And in a startled voice he says, to what's before his eyes,
'Lad, I don't know where ya been, but I see you've won first prize'

Ring dye didley i oh
Lad, I don't know where you've been, but I see you've won first prize"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 am

Gwen looked to Manny, she normally did not drink any alcahol but it seemed to her that that was what everyone did on this day, so she took the beer when the waitress brought it and took a sip. She made a face as she swollowed it.

"It tastes strange."

She heard people begin to sing and listened to the song. She turned bright red but clapped along because she didn't know the words.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:47 am

As they were singing along with the band Inion nodded ot Fia and Aryanna, who slipped away toward the stage. Inion whispered to the band. She opened a box and pulled out a fiddle while Fia and Aryanna picked up thier Man Bodhrans (handheld drums) and joined her on the stage. Fia and Ary encouraged people to pick up some drums and join in. Fia stopped at Joseph and gave him a hip bump while Ary did the same to Shamus. Inion danced around encouraging those that pick up drums to clap or even dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_imLJAjXMiA (since this is an all musical song this was the only way i could figure out to do it.)

Inion was enjoying playing, it had been a long time since she had played in front of people. They nodded to each other and played one more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIxUXjJL4mk
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 am

Emmy smiled at Keven as he called her goddess.

"Well sexy lets start with a green beer"

She waited as they were delivered and chugged her beer when it was gone she slammed it down on the bar.

That was when Shamus started singing The Drunken Scotsman song. She added ther alto voice to the mix. She knew someone was going to sing this song tonight and she was ready. She took one of the drums and began to use it.

They marveled for a moment, then one said 'We must be gone.
Let's leave a present for our friend before we move along'
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon tied in to a bow

As she sang that verse she held up a blue ribbon and walked over to Shamus. She tied the ribbon around his wrist and kissed his cheek. She went back to Keven and slid her arm back around his waist.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 am

She was smiling when he said he would stay and talk with them. She missed talking to him it seemed like so much was going on between them lately and in her life in general. Her hand didn't leave his as he got his beer and even when he sat down. Kyra placed her hand with his in her lap and looked to the bar tender and asked for another beer. It wasn't long and she had one in her had while everyone was singing. Once the song was done she spoke to him.

"Thank you again for the bracelet it is lovely and thank you for coming over and talking."

She took a sip of her beer feeling the affects a little more with every drink she took. She looked up at Donovan with a smile.

"So are you going to stick around here or is there some other place you stay at?"

She was curious because she liked making new friends and wanted to get to know him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:12 am

Maddie smiled at Andrew. "Thank you for that. It means alot. As far as what I want to drink. Ummmm something with lots of alcohol."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:16 am

Walking the grounds, debating what her next move was, now that she knew Airtia was here, Az paused when she heard what sounded to be a rather large gathering in the bar. The hem of the white gown hitting her ankles, as bare feet covered the ground, pausing near the threshold of the bar. Perhaps she should not step inside, but if she did not how was she going to meet more people to decide if this is where she wished to stay. A soft shrug of shoulders, as curiosity won out, as she knew it would. Besides if the party was in full swing, perhaps she could just enter and blend in. Though she wasn't usually one to just, blend, she could try it right?

Pushing open the door, feet would slip over the threshold, slowly she would move further into the bar, away from the door. Perhaps she should of worn green, was the first thought that would cross her mind at seeing the decorations in the place. She had half a mind to change into something else before anyone saw her. Slowly a delicate hand would lift and a single finger would press itself for a moment in a small tap to the corner of her mouth. Before slowly lowering itself and along with the rest falling back to her side.

Oh what the heck, after letting her baby blues adjust to the room and taking everything in, she would attempt to make her way towards the bar. Long silver and golden locks would move almost as if they had their own mind brushing against her, with every swaying step.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 am

Cas was in high spirits, this was a night to let loose. As the waitress walked past Cas asked for three Irish Car Bombs, she was skipping the green beer and going right for the fun stuff. As they were delivered she looked at the two men.

"You think you can keep up with a woman?"

Yes she was chalanging them. She picked up the glass.

"Drink it quick."

She slamed back the guinness and cought the shot glass in her mouth and slamed it back too and placed the drink back on the bar. It had been years since she had drank like this but tonight she was going to have fun.

As Shamus started singing she picked up one of the hand drums that were bing handed out and began to play it her saprano voice ringing out loud and clear. She even began to move with the music. When she saw Emmy tie the ribbon around Shamus she laughed.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:10 am

His eyes just follow her finger as she moved it closer to his face. "I wonder what she is doing." He said in his mind. Then when she put it on his face and moved it around the egde of his lips. He saw some sauce that he must have got on his face. His eyes got wider and she took the finger and sucked on it, he just smiles.

"Ok then Miss, I would have to say that I like the mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce better than I like the deep fried mushrooms."

He just looked at her smiling as he took another drink from his green beer. He then heard some people singing and looked at them for a second moving his head along with the song before looking back at her.

"That is a nice catchy tune."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:32 am

Tasha laughed and clapped her hands before they go round to the songs Inion wanted them to play. She was singing along as well. "Ring-ding didle iidle I de-o Ring dye didley I oh Around the bonnie star the Scot's kilt did lift and show" She loved that song for more than one reason. She smiled as she sang, she was glad he liked some of her pub grub. When the song was over, before they started playing the songs that Inion wanted them to play, she had a chance to talk. "I'm glad you like the cheese sticks, and yes, the song is very cool."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 am

Venis, Kahn, Paul, and William were all joining in on the singing. There was beer and whiskey and music all around. "Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled towards the trees
Behind the bush he lifts his kilt, and gawks at what he sees
And in a startled voice he says, to what's before his eyes,
'Lad, I don't know where ya been, but I see you've won first prize'"

Venis picked up a Headband off the table and stuck it on her head. She headed for the bar. "Hey Casie." Called out across the room as she walked. "Hot wings?" She got to the bar carrying four mugs for refills on green beer and ordered eight baskets of hot wings. She had three people talking with her and Casie had three talking with her.
Is it green yet - Page 3 55546a

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 am

Cas looked at Venis, she thought that the hot wings would be a good idea. She smiled.

"Sure I want some wings."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Seleen laughed as she sang long with the song as well. "Ring-ding didle idle i de-o Ring dye didley i oh Lad, I don't know where you've been, but I see you've won first prize" The last word in the song was held out for a long breath. And at the end every one hit there glasses together in a toast of sorts.

Seleen laughed as she tapped a waitress for a refill. "Honey, you need another beer?" She was having a good time. She picked up a big green hat and put it on his head. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his for a moment. But she didn't let go after the kiss.
Is it green yet - Page 3 Stpatt40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Jesse smiled. "Yep, that's me." He bent over and gave the little elf a hug. "Ailylaeli, right" He chuckled. "This is Casie and Ivan. They's good people." He took Ivan's hand for a bit of a shake and hugged Casie. He was in a very good mood. "Guys, this is Ailylaeli, she's new here. And the fruit has fallen so far from the tree 'cause I'm on vacation babay" A little swivel of his hips.

He held onto Casie, he knew no one would mind. "So, Casie, can I keep you tonight?" He thought she would know what he meant. After all, he knew she had a bo, but he was away on business So he figured he would keep her company. Besides, he was as gay as the day was long, her bo would never think anything straight was going on, right?

He grabbed up a hat and put it on his head. Then he added a feather boa. He picked up three lei's and put one on Casie, one on Ivan and one on Ailylaeli. He laughed. "See, and you guys thought you weren't getting leid tonight." He drank some more of his green beer, but put it aside for a moment. He was being given a car bomb. He chugged it back and licked the inside of the shot glass before he dropped it back in the mug. "Diva, I am an Angel, good luck out drinking me. I don't absorb alcohol easily." He looked at Ailylaeli. "Mommy, you need a beer. Or would you like some whiskey? Let Poppy take care of you?" He tapped the waitress and asked her to bring two shots of whiskey and a beer.

Is it green yet - Page 3 HornyhatIs it green yet - Page 3 Boa10

Last edited by Vacationers on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next