Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Is it green yet

+9
Donovan
Ailylaeli
Madeline Cauthon
Shuda Darkite
Ha'Ruil
Emilia
Casandra Lightheart
Gwendolan
Inion
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is it green yet - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it green yet

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 am

Is it green yet - Page 2 Jesse1
Jessie had been crashing in Tasha's room. He hadn't come out to play in public yet, he was spending time with some of his 'family' on the third floor. He hadn't seen Alaro yet either. So he figured that given the residents of the Inn were celebrating Saint Patrick downstairs, he would dawn a Irish T-shirt and head down to the party.

The T-shirt was ripped up the back so that his wings could protrude. then he tied knots in the back to close the tears making them more like holes. He wore his black leather pants and his spiked collars. Yes, that's right, he was in his street clothes. Dressed as a man the way anyone would see him if they came to the club that he managed for Venis.

Tasha had left while he was in the shower, but once he got out and was dressed, he headed down. He entered the bar area and scanned the room. He didn't see Alaro, maybe he wasn't going to show. But he headed to the bar and ordered an Irish Whiskey. He chuckled when he saw the shot glass. So how much whiskey did it take to get an Angel three sheets to the wind?
Is it green yet - Page 2 A8741F-lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 am

Tasha had just walked over to the bar right before Ha'Ruil walked up. She was leaned over the bar with her hands folded in front of her. She was leaning on her elbow's. This position managed to close the front of her dress so the bartender couldn't get a free show. But it also shortened her already very short dress in the back. She remained covered though ... Barely. She was just there to ask for a green beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 am

As he headed to the bar he saw a rear that looked familiar. Then his eyes scanned upward and he realized why the rear looked familiar it was Miss Tasha's. So he went over next to her and tapped her lightly on the shoulder.

"Hello Miss Tasha, how are you? And um may I ask what the occasion is?"

He had a look of bewilderment on him.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 am

Long waves of red hair fell over Tasha's shoulder as she turned to see who tapped her shoulder. "Oh, hello Ha'Ruil." She looked over at the bartender and asked him to get her friend a green beer too. Then back to Ha'Ruil. "This is a party to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. It's an Earth holiday, Irish I believe." The green beers were served in mugs with Leprechauns on them.

She took the two beers, thanked the bartender and handed one of the beer's to Ha'Ruil. She looked back at the bartender. "Could I get some cheese sticks and fried mushrooms too when you get a chance. Ranch and marinara sauce please." Then she stepped back from the bar. She was rather fond of pub grub.

She motioned with her head for Ha'Ruil to follow her as she placed her hand under his arm to rest on his bicep. "Come on, I'll show you." She lead him over to the sign that Joseph had placed by the entrance. "This tells the tail." She chuckled and then took a drink of her green beer. That was her favorite part of this holiday, green beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:04 am

Kyra was a bit startled when she felt someone placing objects on her but quickly calmed when she looked up and it was Isah. A bright smile crossed her lips that would make one wonder if something was going on between the pair. After he kissed her cheek she whispered to him before he walked off.

"Thank you."

She left it there as she noticed he was looking at the man sitting in front of her. This made her wonder what was going through his mind but in hers Isah gave her hope that not all was lost with their friendship. She kept that smile as she turned back to the other. A giggle escaped her when he told her what crime she had committed.

"I guess he came over just in time and I will have to thank him for keeping me from such a horrible fate."

She couldn't help but look over to where Isah had gone and gave him another smile and a look that she would hope he would take for what it was which was she was sorry for upsetting him. She let out a breathe and turned back to the guest. She extended a hand feeling a bit rude for not having done this before now.

"I'm Kyra."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Cas was over talking to Ivan when she saw Jesse walk in. She smiled and waved him over. When he made it over to them Cas wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

"Hey Jesse."

She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 pm

There were a lot of lovelies making their way into the bar area and this man was a lover and appreciator of lovely things. All the lasses in green apparel. Trying to catch the eye of the blonde in the white tights to give her a wink. He did have two knees, the man was skilled, he could bounce more than one lass at a time and not break his rhythm. Not to point out the fact that and she hadn't come with anyone so the picking was fair.

Right now the lass with the pretty eyes was giving him her name and offering out her hand. He took them both and replied with a smile to show off his pearly whites, his emerald eyes a captivating hue. "Kyra. Now thar's a name I cou'd roll 'round with. Donovan's me name." His accent was holding up and that was fine. It wasn't from any specific area, though some argued that it was Scottish others said it hailed from the Welsh lands. At which point he let her hand go and rattled on the bar.

"Shar' a drink and ya can let me in on why a lass like yarself be sitting all on the lonesome."

Two glasses of beer is what he ordered.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Maddie saw her best friend walk in and was going over to speak to her when the gentlemen she was talking to was winking at her. Maddie wondered what that was about. So she made her way to where the two of them were standing. She gave her friend a warm hug. "Hello Kyra."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Time for another Earth holiday.

Ailylaeli wasn't sure if they celebrated all the Earth holiday's here, but she knew that today was one. All she could remember of this one was that you were supposed to wear green and drink green beer. So she dressed in her freshly dried clothes that she had washed out by hand the night before. Then she headed down to the bar.

When she got down to the bar she was definitely glad she wore a green shirt. Though she figured people might be getting tired of seeing her in the same clothes day after day. The bar was filled with a sea of green. It was quite a sight to behold. She could get lost in this crowd rather easily.

Time to dive into the green sea.

She stepped into the area. There was a box of t-shirts for people to take. She saw a few people had them already. She took one for herself. At least now she would have two shirts to wear, she could alternate them. She walked over and saw tables of party favors and bags to put them in. She helped herself as she made her way to the bar. There were just so many choices, and there seemed to be more than plenty. She had seen some taking things at the same time she was, so she figured it was going to be ok for her to take what she wanted. She even liked the music.

There were so many neat things to be had. Most of which were holiday specific, but some she could use other times. There was even a Celtic cross, she put that on. There was a cute little fairy wand and some dice, hat's and boa's, just so much to choose from. Some of the beads she could wear other times as well. She liked the v shaped one with the green and white beads the most. And then there were those beads the size of grapefruits and ones the size of billiard balls. She took a strand of each as she collected beads to put in her bag.

A green sequined fedora looks cute on an elf.

She put the fedora on her head and a green and orange feather boa around her shoulders. She made it to the bar and asked for a green beer. It was served to her in a green beer mug. She saw the Angel with the black wings. She was right, he was male. She walked over to him and saw that his friend was there with him. The lady with the wolf. She stopped for a moment wondering if she should interrupt.

She stepped forth slowly and held her hand out to the wolf with caution. She would let him smell her hand to ok her before she would move forward any further. Once that had occurred she chose to speak. "Hello again, Jesse right?" She smiled at him and his friend. She didn't want to interrupt, just say hi.

Maybe while she was here she could make new friends.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Kyra smiled as he took her hand and offered his name. The comment he made her blush as the first thing that popped in her head was something that shouldn't have but she won't let that one slip out by any means. She laid her hand on the bar as he ordered drinks. She started to speak when Maddie came up to her and hugged her. Kyra returned the hug and her smile got brighter it has been a little while since they seen each other and she missed her friend. She spoke to Donovan before she said anything to Maddie.

"I would love to have a drink."

She looked up at Maddie with a grin that said please do not say anything about age. She spoke to Maddie also.

"Hello there stranger. Glad to see you again. Thanks for not changing the locks on me."

She laughed a little at that knowing Maddie wouldn't change the locks on her. She looked back to Donovan to see if their drinks had arrived. She thought about answering that question but not sure what she was going to say so she sat there for a moment thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Look at that, see how it works? Spot out a pretty lass, give her a wink, and before you know it she walks over. The fact that the two lassies knew each other probably helped a lot with that. And look at that! They were hugging. Well then, they were friendly with each other, if he could get both of them to bounce on each of his knees the three of them would be in for a good time.

Thoughts for later.

Thoughts for later.

Right now the barkeep was placing a pair of drinks before him, taking one of the glasses he heard Kyra's comment and grinned. "Wou'd be quite a shame for ya to be gettin' locked out . Ya'd 'ave no choice then but to be stayin' with me. Yar friend to. Make a right ole' party out o' it we wou'd."

Three of them in total, to drinks. Normally he'd never give up his beer, but this was for a lass. One glass was offered to Kyra and the other to her friend while he gave his name. "Donovan. Who might ya be?"

Donovan
Donovan

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Kyra took the offered glass but couldn't help but slant her head to the side and wonder. She spoke out loud before you she couldn't think about what she was saying.

"What makes you so confident I would come to your room if I got locked out? For all you know there could be someone else."

She smirked at the thoughts going through her head but let them pass as she took a sip of the beer and she tried desperately not to make a face since this was the first time she tasted beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm

In that small span of time he was able to get the attention of that pretty barkeep and order another beer for himself. He wasn't going to sit there and not have anything to wet his whistle. Sure, he would have preferred something else, but the time for that would come later, for right now he would contend with this. The day was still young, his legs were strong, and the ladies had just begun to drink.

At Krya's comment he wagged her finger at her while taking up his delivered glass. After taking a swallow he eased down the mug. "Ah, but I didn't be sayin' ya'd be goin' to me room now did I?" He hadn't, just that she would have to stay with him.

Catching the look on her face said that perhaps she never had the green beer before. "Don't I be rememberin' me first taste o' the green beer." A small cup of nuts is what he pulled from the bar and slid in front of her. "Pop a few o' these buggers. Help ya settle the taste."

He paused.

"Are ya visiting this place for the party like me?"
Donovan
Donovan

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Kyra blushed from her mistaken in what he had said...perhaps it was wishful thinking but maybe not to go to his room though. She put thoughts like that out of her head for fear she would hear the thoughts again that she was too young those sorts of things. She took a few of the nuts that were offered and ate them. It did help a little so she took another sip and it wasn't so bad this time. She was looking down for a moment before letting her blue eyes look up at him again. Kyra shook her head slight before she answered.

"No, I live here. I came here before the Earth holiday Halloween."

She was about to give him some more information that he didn't earn just yet. The type of information that you have to be friends with the person before you give it away. She looked around for a moment to not only see who else was there but to see if he was still there. Spotting him she for some reason felt safe and turned back to the conversation at hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 pm

He had heard the rumblings something was going on. He had no desire to be around a lot of people as of late, and tonight was no different. But he wanted to make sure his daughter was alright. He knew the best way to do that.

He slipped into the world of shadows and headed for the party. He decided it would be best just to watch. His red orbs almost burst as he saw the dress his daughter was wearing. There was no way...he stopped though and calmed himself. He had to trust her. He had to let her make choices for herself.

He watched her interact with one gentleman...strange he had never seen him before. Ah! There was Isah. No way he just did all that and left. He shook his head. It was then he decided it was best to leave before he was discovered. He sent a mental link to his daughter telling her to be safe, and headed off.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 am

Manny and Gwendolan were standing slightly away from most everyone. They were keeping pretty much to themselves, after all, Gwendolan was not comfortable in groups. He was just happy to be there with her. He was still in shock over her kissing his cheek. He hadn't expected it.

Keven took a moment to lean over and whisper into Emilia's ear. "Thanks for the loincloth dear, maybe later I'll show you how it fits?" He chuckled as he put his arm around her waist for a moment and kissed her cheek. He was hoping that she would like that idea. He wanted to show her his totem as well.

Andrew had noticed Maddie and watched her, waiting until she was done talking to whomever that was so he could go and talk to her. She had been on his mind a lot lately. He thought maybe he could get some time with her to chat and catch up. But he didn't want to disturb her conversation with the fox in black.

Speaking of the fox in black. She had Isah's undivided attention. He had never seen her dressed like that before. And seeing that other man pay her so much attention was eating him up inside. He had never seen this man before and his gut was telling him that he shouldn't be trusted. His gut had been wrong before, but not very often.

His eyes only left Kyra and the stranger for a brief moment. Long enough to scan the room for Venis. Once he saw her he headed her way, but he kept watch on Kyra. He had to talk to Venis though, he just had a gut feeling. When he reached Venis and Kahn he cleared his throat. *Ahem* And then he spoke. "Venis, can I ask you for a favor?" He spared her a glance before looking back to Kyra.

Shamus placed an arm over Aryanna's shoulders and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Tell me lovely, do you know the difference between a Scotsman and an Irishman?" He chuckled as he winked at her. He wondered if she would take the bait.

Joseph chuckled when Fia hip bumped him. "Well, of course, and what is m'lady drinkin' this glorious day?" He gave her a quick wink as he bumped her hip back. He reached over and grabbed up a light up lei and put it over her head. That made him laugh even more.

Ivan was chatting with Casie while nursing his green beer. He always nursed the first few because he hated the taste. But once he had his buzz on, he could knock them back with the best of them. While he and Casie were talking Jesse came in. Ivan smiled and walked over to him with Casie. He reached out a hand. "Jes, how ya been brother?" He hadn't seen Jesse in a while.

He saw the little elf lady walk over. He smiled at her. "Hi, I'm Ivan." He offered her a hand. He looked back at Jesse for a moment. "So why has the fruit fallen so far from the tree?" He laughed and then turned his attention back to the elf for a moment. "So are you new around here?" He was rather new too. He had barely switched to duty here a few weeks ago.

William saw Tasha and about dropped his teeth. He nudged Paul and Paul mouthed the word wow. Then he saw Venis and his eyes just about popped out of his head. But William was not as shocked by Venis as he was by Tasha. Except, it wasn't just the clothes that shocked him, it was the fact that she was with a guy. He had never seen this elf before, it was not like her to pal around with new people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:16 am

Gwen was looking at everyone but she all but had a death grip on Manny's arm. She was trying really hard to relax and for her this was good. This was a rather small area for some many people. She was looking at everyone though and smiling. She was thirsty but she didn't want to go to the bar, there were to many people over there.

"Manny, can we get a drink?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:23 am

Keven came over to Emilia, she smiled at him and slid her arm around his waist.

"I think I would like to see that."

When he went to kiss her cheek she turned her head and kissed his lips insted.

"What do you say we have a few drinks first."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:48 am

Cas still had her arm around Jesse when the elf from the front desk came up to them.

Kjay sniffed at her and wagged his tail.

Cas turned to her with a smile and an outstreched hand.

"I'm Casie."

She heard Ivan's comment and laughed.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:50 am

When she put her hand on his arm he did not know what to think. And then she gave him something that looked like an ale but it was green. He did not know what to think, so he just when with the flow. He took a sip from it, it tasted different from the normal ale that he drank but he did not mind it much. When she brought him over to the sign he read over it.

"Ah I see. So we are celebrating this St. Patrick's day by getting extremely drunk. Well I can do that."

He chuckles lightly.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:21 am

Tasha saw William and Paul looking at her and she smiled. She also waved. She found that her drink was once again empty, and maybe her pub grub was ready. She chuckled when Ha'Ruil said that he could get extremely drunk. "Cool, I need a refill." She motioned for him to come with her as she headed to the bar for another green beer. She would stick to the green stuff tonight, shouldn't mix the hard with the soft.

She got to the bar and the bartender set two baskets on the bar and two little bowls. Tasha grinned and handed him her beer mug. She needed a refill after all. She picked up a deep fried mushroom and dipped it in the ranch sauce. "Here, try this." She offered the fungus to Ha'Ruil. She then turned to get her beer. She was in a bit of a good mood at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:31 am

He was already through half of his first glass when she went to get another refill. He walked with her and just looked at her. He had a smile on his face the whole time. Then she gave him a mushroom and he took it. He looked at it for a second before popping it into his mouth. It was tasty but the sauce that she put on it he could do without but he would not show that or tell her that. So he took it with stride, after he chewed it he swallowed and looked at her.

"Its a different taste but I like it."

He just smiled at her and he took another sip from his drink.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:38 am

She smiled and picked up a cheese stick. She dipped it in the marinara sauce. "Try this one." She then ate a mushroom of her own. She was bound and determined to have a good time. Food would slow down her alcohol absorption even more, making the party last longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 am

He looked at her again and took the item from her hand. He took a bite out of it and to his surprise it tasted great. He did not even chew it all the way before he swallowed it.

"Miss Tasha what are these as you would say pub grub. I especially like the last thing you gave me."

He licked a little of the marinara sauce off his fingers. But since he did not have a napkin he had a little of the marinara sauce on the edges of his lips.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 am

Maddie could see Kyra was having fun with this guy, so she decided to make the rounds. "If you two will excuse me I need to get me something to drink."

She sent Kysra a mental link that she would keep her secret. With that she made her way over to Andrew, and gave him a warm hug. "Hello Andrew, how are you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next