Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

((Follow the Braid everyone)) The Arival pt 2

+2
Epiphany
Nephalei
6 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

((Follow the Braid everyone))  The Arival pt 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: ((Follow the Braid everyone)) The Arival pt 2

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm

He looked up at Seleen as she bounded down the stairs. That weave he had prepared going into action immediatly. He barely stopped it when he saw who it was. He chuckled and cocked his head to the side as he saw he jab herself.

When she asked her question, he snorted and jerked a thumb to Venis.

"Her show now, but I think we are in for a hell of a ride."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

((Follow the Braid everyone))  The Arival pt 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: ((Follow the Braid everyone)) The Arival pt 2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Venis was so happy to see Seleen, that meant they could get on with the show. Time to be rid of these cursed scars. "Are you alright Seleen, you sure you can do this?" Seleen nodded to her. Manny and the men were standing at the top of the stairs to listen because they had seen Seleen arive.

"Ok, I need the six Rangers posted just outside the door with the wooden stakes. Behind them I want the other nine men armed with crossbows. Seleen, you will be behind them with your gun. If I get out of this room before Epiphany and Tasha have returned to it, aim for my heart. Do not let me loose in this Inn. There will be nothing good about me."

Her right hand went to her forhead, she had just ordered their men to kill her on site. It was hard to issure that order. "Tasha, you're with Epiphany, you can get the link from Gawain or Dre, I'm not sure Kahn will be up to a mental link when we are through. Epiphany, you will have the diamond cross. Please, guard it with your life. Without that cross, there will be nothing left of me worth saving."

She bit her lip for a second. "Dre, Gawain, the two of you cannot let me out of this room under any circumstances. No matter what I say, no matter what I do, do not let me out. Because you both know all to well, that those men up there will follow my orders, and they will kill me."

She swallowed hard. "Kahn, baby, you have to be sure you can do this. Tasha has the paste ready, if you want to wear a glove to protect you from the ingreedients that's fine. But the spell, honey it's a whole lot of dark magic. You have to be sure you can handle it. I was as specific as possible to protect everyone who will be in this room from the dark magic. But baby, there's always that chance ..."

She looked at him, having to turn to see him better. He looked her in the eyes for a moment. She saw the the love in his eyes as they stared at each other for a moment. He told her quietly that he could do it. That there was no risk too high for her. She smiled and nodded, she was sure he could handle it.

"Seleen, you smell like cigarettes. That really helps." She chuckled. "I am going to go outside and have a cigarette while you all mentaly prepare for this. I need to be alone for a moment, there's something I need to do." She got up off the floor and carefully walked on the pillow of air to go up the stairs. No one needed to know that she was going outside to have a short conversation with God.

((I will be on as fast as possible tonight. If someone is not going to be able to be on I need to know. I need Pip-mun, Dre-mun and Gawain-mun on all together with me for this to go fast. If we need to take more than one night I need to know. I want my girl back guys. I know not everyone can be up all night, I also know that you three are amungst the best RPers I've ever played with and I know how fast we can zoom through a SL. So let's get this done guys, and Dre-mun, Gawian-mun, please do not make me kill my girl off.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:57 am

(I might need more than one depending on how late 'late' is....)

Everything seemed to be in place, at least all the players were here. Epiphany had made sure to not in be Dre's way, though she was watching him and the movements he had been doing with his hands.

When Seleen came in Epiphany rose from where she was and decided to lean against the wall. It helped to put her 'away' from the others in the room as well as prepare her for when her part in this production came. For now she stopped playing with the pocket watch, letting it go to hang at her side.

Now, she would wait.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:15 am

Manny ordered his men to their places. As they all got into position there was white noise from all the talking. Manny was the first to speak up. "Come on you guys, you know that they are not going to let her escape, have some faith in Dre and Gawain and Kahn. They don't want her dead any more than we want to have to kill her. But if anyone here feels like they are unable to follow orders they are more than welcome to leave now and go home. Just remember, you might not have a home or a job once the Jordianthans find out you disobeyed a direct order."

Everyone got quiet. No one wanted the fall out from disobeying a direct order. So the men got into position. They were armed and ready. Of course there was still a small amount of small chatter amongst the men, but they were paying attention to the door non the less. They were all thinking the same thing though ... Please do not let her come through that door before they are done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 am

Seleen walked out of the room rather solemnly. She was not prepared to kill her sire, after all, to do so would kill her as well. It was not a task she wanted. The death of Venis would be the death of her. She sighed as Manny handed her gun to her. She checked it to see if it was loaded and then took a position at the doorway that lead from the kitchen to behind the bar.

"Make sure that the door to the outside is covered as well. If she gets out she will be looking for the diamond, but we can't chance her getting outside." She was used to giving orders, and for a moment she forgot that this wasn't her army to command. But she went for it anyway, it needed to be said just to make sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:47 am

Tasha simply sat there waiting. She looked over to Dre and smiled. She knew that he would keep her friend from getting hurt. Him, Furball and Kahn. The best chance V had at surviving this ordeal. She wanted this to be over fast. She knew what she had to do, and was going to do it. She was as ready as she would ever be. When she realize she was staring at Dre she looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:18 am

He looked over at Tasha and flashed her one of his smiles. He crouched there abttling his own deamons inside for the moment but realized he could do this. No matter what his problems with his mother, this needed to be done. The rest? Well that be dealt with at its own time.

He was sure the others could do their part, but if not he was ready to pay the price and make sure he got some payback as well. He felt someone staring at him and looked to see Tasha still looinkg at him. He stared at her for a moment then shot her a wink.

He could not help but to make some smart arse remark,"You know once she is healed maybe she will quit complaining so much." After saying that, he remembered he had something else. He dug into his bag and then went upstairs tot he men.

He handed them each something, a crow's feather. Then he spoke, "My father believed that even from beyond folks could help us. As his name was Krow a crow feather seems to be the best answer. Draw on his strength, draw on his courage. I know what you all face is hard, and though Seleen may really like hard things,"he chuckled as he said that," I knowthe rest of us do not. Hells, you folks have it easy." He smiled, "I am one of the ones that has to wrestle her and we all know how well she does in a Dance. Simply put, stay focused, stay hard, stay dutiful and if you feel you must pray to someone above. Lend us whatever luck you have, and after this we will all get rip roaring drunk. On my mother and Seleen of course." He chcukled and then did something odd. He stepped to each man, looked him in the eyes and shook his hand. Learning each man's name and whispering softly to each man that his father would guide them to do what must be done.

He took Seleen's hand and did the same. Sending a small burst of lust to help ease her mind and hel her get refocused. "Good to see you made it back. Now quit being an old worrying hag." He then popped her butt and headed downstairs. Stepping to Tasha, he gave her a feather; as he did Kahn, Gawain, and Pip as he past them. He leaned forward and whispered to Tasha, "She will be fine. I seem to have it on good authority her time is not right in Val Halla. Seems Odin has not cleaned up the mess from her last trip there." He kissed her cheek and chuckled, then went to his corner. Readying himself and saying in the Darkmane cant, "Father give me and us all strength. It is not her time yet. Help me do what is right, I beg of you."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 am

Gawain nodded silently, a grim look affixing itself to his face. You could say he had his game face on now as he moved toward one of the entryways and initiated the change. Hybrid would do, he thought. Eight feet of fur, teeth, and claws ought to be a sufficient substitute for ADT, after all. "Ready when you are, "hot stuff"." He grinned, which, in his hybrid form, showed a -lot- of teeth, and winked. "Let's get this road on the show. Or show on the road. Or.....ah, bugger it, let's rock."
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:45 am

They each took an offered feather. Most of them simply attached it to themselves somehow. Some put it in their hair, others a button hole or eyelet. Some of them placed a hand on his shoulder as they took the feather. There were thank yous murmured and nods given.

Manny was the first to speak up, of course. "Dre, she will be fine, she is in the best of hands with the three of you down there with her." He hoped that instilled confidence in them all. The only other who spoke up was Isah. "Dre, we know that this is going to be harder on you, I mean, she's your mother. No worries though, we have faith. And when this is all over, she will owe us all a few rounds."

The men were at the ready, they knew she would be coming back in soon and headed down stairs for everything to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 am

Dre took her hand and gave her a feather. That was all good. But that extra burst of lust was a little unexpected. She closed her eyes and stepped back with one foot. "I am not a hag kido."

She opened her eyes and smiled. She looked into his eye and her smile turned into a wicked grin. She wasn't sure if she could capture him fast enough but she tightened her grip on his hand and sent him a mental image of her on her knees in front of him, not a stitch of clothes between them. Then she ran her tongue over her lips and released his hand. Giving him a chance to get away. "To be continued?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Venis came in from having her cigarette. She had a conversation with God while she was out there too. They had come to an agreement. She walked over to Seleen. She puts one hand on the back of her head and puts the right side of her head against Seleen's.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I left you with him. You should have been asked to come with me and Manny when we fled. I'm sorry Seleen. But I want you to use that anger, because I want you to be able to pull that trigger. When this is over, we will find something to do, I'm thinking a bar full to snack on somewhere? We need to make up for some lost time. I love you, But if you have to, pull that trigger Seleen. Swear it to me."

Seleen nodded and a blood tear fell from her eye. She kissed Venis on the cheek and said she loved her too. She released Seleen and walked over to the men. She put her right arm around Manny's waist and laid her head on his shoulder.

"No matter what happens, I love and appreciate all of you. I have trusted all of you with everything that is important to me, my family, my lands, my life. You have all served my family and me well over the years, so do not worry. If anything happens then provisions have been made for all of you. Any who do not stay in Jordianthan employ will still have a home on Jordianthan lands. And if we all walk away from this unscathed, drinks are on me."

She released Manny and walked through the middle of the men. She saw the feathers and stopped. "Crow feathers?" One of the Rangers nodded. She looked up and smiled and winked knowing Krow was watching over them and her.

She headed through the door and down the steps. At the base of the steps she looked around the room. Gawain was in hybrid form, which made her smile. Kahn was ready. Tasha and Dre were waiting patiently. And Epiphany stood ready as well.

She walked over to Gawain, hearing what he said and smiling. She wrapped her right arm around him for a half hug then reached up to scratch him behind the ear. "Furball, you are my best friend and I love you. You let my hot ass out of this room and I will singe your fuzzy ass from the here after." Up on her tip toes, she kissed the side of his face. She chuckled and walked over to Epiphany.

She leaned down to whisper to her. "No matter what happens here tonight, you are one of the bravest women I have ever met. And I have begun what you asked of me. God and I will get things straight soon enough. I thank you for helping us, even though we are but strangers to you. You are truly a noble soul and I will forever be in your debt." She chose not to touch her not sure if either of them was in a state for physical contact with the other right then.

She walked over to Tasha then She leaned down to talk to her too. "Furgirl, no matter what, just remember I love you. And you will always have these three bruits even if I don't survive this. So if I don't see you again, take care of my boys for me, will ya?" She kissed her cheek and walked over to Dre.

She hugged her son, squinting from the pain of her scars touching his scales. A blood tear fell from her eyes. "Son, no matter what I want you to know that I love you and I am very proud of you. You have become a truly great man. If I don't make it, take care of Krys and Alex and Terran for me. And keep Tasha close, she'll need you. I swore once to watch over her as her pack alpha, and as my son I trust you to be able to do the same if it comes to it. You have made your father and me very proud son. No parents could ever ask for a better child. And thank you for the feathers. They are very comforting. Do whatever you have to do to protect the Inn and the people in it." Up on her toes to kiss him as well. Even at six foot four the men around her were always taller.

It was time to talk to her husband. She grabbed up the diamond cross and the blade they used for blood letting and walked over to him. "Kahn, honey, I love you so much. And I forgive you for things that happened while I was gone. Nothing will ever change my love for you, no matter what we do when we are apart. You know what goes to the kids and what goes to the employees and Gawain and Tasha. I made a few changes to accommodate Seleen. If you need it, my will is in the side pocket of my coffin lining. But I trust them to keep me here. Kahn, I love you, for eternity."

Up on her tip toes again she pressed her lips to his and kissed him deeply and passionately despite the pain of the scars. she unzipped her cloak and let it hit the floor. With her body pressed to his she reached up behind his head and pricked her finger.

Tasha walked over and waited. Venis broke the kiss and with his arms around her she began her spell.

"Xuil nindol vlos qualla plynn tarthe. L' bwael mendel zhah wund uns'aa yallt. Ser ol wund nindol diamond ji pure. Ji usstan shlu'ta receive ussta olath faer cure. Sslig'me jal bynen dal sharing ussta ap'za. Grant uns'aa mendal nin whol usstan shlu'la'naut kyorl."

She removed her arms from around his neck and handed him a piece of parchment from the table beside them. "Here it is love." She dripped the blood on the diamond and reached out for Tasha to take it before she passed out in his arms.

(("With this blood please take away. The good that is within me today. Keep it within this diamond so pure. So I can receive my dark magic cure. Protect all others from sharing my fate. Grant me this now for I cannot wait." I warn you all now, there will be a lot of cussing in the posts that follow.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Tasha had been moved to tears when Venis walked around talking to everyone. She told her that she loved her too and was happy to know that she was not to be cast out if Venis was gone. When Venis began to cast her spell she knew it was time. She put Epiphany's chains on the bed and walked over to be near her.

When Venis reached out to her with the diamond cross she grabbed it. It was warm to the touch and seemed to be getting warmer. She saw the blood soaking into the diamond and knew she had to give it to Epiphany before the blood touched her.

She walked over to Epiphany and handed her the diamond. "Let's get out of here before there's a reaction to the separation. I'll follow you." She grabbed her cloak in case she might need it and followed Epiphany out of there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:45 pm

All the while Epiphany had remained quiet and stoic. Thinking, concentrating and focusing on what she was going to have to do. Internally battling against the other part of her which had it's own ideas in mind.

When Venis came over to talk to her she merely gave a nod. Not that she was being rude, she simply did not trust herself to say anything. Hands at her side she watched as Venis transferred the good part of her into the diamond and Epiphany felt herself twitch and she clenched her hands into fist.

Then there was Tasha standing there, holding out the diamond cross. Epiphany took it, remembering that Venis had said about not letting anything happen to it and to take good care of it. Taking care of it wasn't what she was worried about - it was putting the soul back in.

"Let's go." Outside. She would go outside. Up the stairs Epiphany silently crossed the floor and headed to the front porch. The air would do her good. If the diamond was warm, Epiphany was warmer. Now she only had to retain herself.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:33 am

((For those who do not know, Kahn-mun is away for a while. Given Kahn is Venis' husband I am to NPC him until either he comes back or I send Kahn home from the Inn. Occasional for the sake of the SL Dre-mun or Gawain-mun could possibly NPC him as they have my permission. And yes, there will be cussing, violence, and implications of adult situations. We will keep it as PG13 as possible. Enjoy.))

Kahn swept his wife up in his arms and laid her on the bed. He looked at the parchment and read the chant she wrote out for him. Drow, that figured. He had to smile about that. At least her directions were in English.

He got the bowl of paste that Tasha had made and the mass of cotton. "Should we tie her down even though she's unconscious?" Dre's response was a simple yes. He sounded rather distant and cold. Kahn grabbed up the leather straps and began to tie down her right wrist. Then he tied down her right ankle.

He grabbed the chains and cuffed her ankle and wrist with those as well. He sighed, as he walked around the bed and climbed up beside her. He looked to Dre and Gawain. "Here we go." He dipped some cotton in the paste so he could start with her hair. He was to go from the scalp out, he began to chant.

{1} "Oleth faer, karliik ussta lar, drewst nindolen scars, drest mina jal." He repeated the chant again as he touched the cotton to her scalp.

Her eyes shot open and she screamed out from the pain. The garlic burned as bad as the holy water. {2} "Ce qui la baise! Cette baise brûle." She tried to move her right arm and couldn't, she was tied down. She tried her leg, again tied down. But her left hand and foot were both free. So she hit Kahn in the chest with her left arm. Again she screamed in pain.

He felt her hit him but he didn't stop. She didn't hit him too hard, the scars prevented that. He did sit up a bit but then got back to his task. He continued to chant and wipe at her scalp and hair with the paste. He couldn't stop chanting no matter what.

She rolled over onto her right side and flung her left leg off the bed trying to get free and away from the burning paste. {3} "Kahn, m'a laissé vers le haut, je suis votre épouse dans l'intéret du Christ." Yep, she was trying to plead first.

Kahn never missed a beat. He grabbed her by the burnt arm and pulled her back over. He continued to chant and quickened his pace working the potion into her hair. Going over spots that were already covered to wipe it off at the same time.

She was getting angry. Her own husband not only wouldn't let her go, but stopped her from getting up and was continuing to burn her. {4} "Très bien, vous ne voulez pas me laisser vers le haut, l'un d'entre eux." She tried to sit up and struggled. She looked to Dre and Gawain. {5} "Mon fils, mon ami, svp me libèrent. Il me torture."

(({1} "Dark magic, heed my call, remove these scars, remove them all." {2} "What the F*&k! That f*&king burns. {3} "Kahn, let me up, I am your wife for Christ's sake." {4} "Fine, you don't want to let me up, one of them will." {5} "My son, my friend, free me please. He's torturing me.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:00 am

Standing there, he had gone inside himself. It would be easier to hit her or hurt her if he did not have the emotions. There would be time later for them. He watched all this, cringing a little as Drow was spoken. he never understood why, if his mother hated Drows and Lloth's so much, all her vithing spells would be in that accursed langueage.

He watched kahn get hit and chuckled softly. Never underestimate a woman. He watched on, what in the nine hells was his mother speaking. It sounded like a frogs mating. Maybe it was part of the spell or something. he did not know and really did not care. his job was to make sure that she stayed right where the vith she was and he was going to do that.

He saw her look at him and speak more froggy mating langueage and stepped forward. He understood one word out of that and that was torture. He grabbed her foot and looked at Kahn.

"How about we get this vithing leg so the old hag can be restrained fully. I lick my heart where it is. Block the emotions Wind Blast it," he had to stop there and chuckle. If only his friend the Stormbringer heard him say that.

He looked at his mother and grinned, "Quit yer complaining. You and your husband have done worse in private."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:15 am

She screamed again when he grabbed her leg. The scars were more painful without her Godhood drowning out the pain. In fact, for the first time in two hundred years, her mind was silent. The only pain she felt was her own. And it hurt like hell.

{1} "Laissé vont de moi fichu il. Cette baise blesse. Dre, vous me blessez" She tried to pull her leg away but that made it hurt worse. She tried to sit up again swinging at Kahn as she did.

He grabbed her arm and slammed it back down on the bed. He began to notice something as he was chanting. Her hair seemed to be growing back and her scalp healing. He moved the hair that was growing back to get to the rest of her scalp.

He looked up at Gawain and back down at her head. Gawain came over and held her head down on the bed. Kahn began to apply the paste to her face.

She screamed even louder. It hurt even more than her scalp. She flailed her arm, swinging at both Kahn and Gawain. She kicked at Dre as well. {2} "Baise d'Oh, arrêt de baise de l'OH il. Cette baise blesse."

She was flailing and screaming trying to get free. She pulled with her right leg and one of the leather straps snapped. So she pulled harder, pulling with her right arm as well. She was still bound, but she was working on it.

Kahn did exactly what her directions stated. He kept chanting and kept applying the paste. He would wipe some on, and then some more, then go back over what he wiped on first and it would wipe away scars and all. Her hair was almost all fully grown back. He began to wonder just how strong the dark magic was that he was calling to for this.

(({1} "Let go of me damn it. That f*&king hurts. Dre, you are hurting me." {2} "Oh f*&k, oh f*&k stop it. That F*&king hurts.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:33 am

He looked at his mother and spoke softly, "Listen woman, I do not speak the mating chant of the frogs so in Common or shut the Vith up. Now screaming like a red-headed step child is not going to vithing work." He nodded to Gawain, "See that tangled rat's nest of fur there. BEVITHINGHAVE or he will pop your head like a pimple."

He growled as she snapped one of the straps, he felt her kick him and a few ribs cracked. He grabbed her foot and slammed it back onto the bed as har as he could, talons pinching the nerves to stop it from moving. He saw how slow this wa going and grunted.

"Be like my mother to make this go as slow as possible just so she can get her free licks in. Notice Furball that Kahn has the 'easy' part. Figure he be use to wrestling her in bed." As he jerked his head at Kahn he saw more straps in a chair. He sure as hell was going to use them, and a hell of a lot tighter then normal. He had seen his father in pain and knew the strength of a pissed off Kindred, especially one in pain.

He saw the look on Kahn's face and snapped, "Quit thinking about what it is you are doing and the magick. Knowing mother it is as dark as my scaley arse. Chant and get this done. Next vithing time we are throwing her arse into a vat of this stuff and getting it over with."

He was using everything he had to hold her down and to keep Kahn focused: threads of wind, mental smacks, and other mental things he had learned. He looked at her and grinned. "Mayhap we need to gag her and cork those vithing fangs. All we needis a bloodsucking Furball and a Scaley Arse running around here. Got more vithing teeth then they have. By the vithing Gods, how much vithing longer?! She is not that vithing weak you know."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:11 am

More straps. Why would they use more straps on her, didn't they know how much pain she was in already. She tried a different approach. she tried to turn towards Kahn. That was much worse. So she pulled hard with her right arm.

He was down to her neck and shoulders now, going as fast as he could. He just kept chanting and applying the paste. He leaned her to her right side so he could reach her back.

She used the turn to her advantage. Gawain was still holding her head. He turned her head while Kahn turned her body. But the turning gave her extra leverage. With a scream and a couple of snapping sounds her wrist was free of the straps. She pulled so hard she started to bleed.

The blood gave her the lubrication needed to slip the cuff on the chain. She pushed Gawain back and got up on her elbow trying to pull herself away. She grunted from the effort.

Kahn grabbed her arm again. He was going to remove the scars from it anyway. He tried to pull her back, no, she definitely wasn't weak. Dre was right, he had slightly underestimated her. But he kept chanting, he was told not to stop under any circumstances.

((We are pausing for the night, furball, feel free to jump in here anytime. Everyone is getting last posts for the night up.))

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:30 am

The snapping sounds made his head jerk up, his breath a little ragged fromt he cracked ribs. Of all the, he thought and shook his head. He saw the Furball get pushed back and nodded.

"Okay Old Woman you vithing well asked for it." He growled and with that he concentrated. She would feel a slap in her third eye and then a pushing sensation. He hated using the mental things he had learned from some old dragons, but at times one could not be to careful.

He kept it up and finally was growling at his mother, not in Dorw...no he was not that stupid. But in the Darkmane cant.

"You hopped-up all-high-and-mighty prideful woman. We are trying to help you and you fight us. What you want to rip and rend and look like some monster? You no longer wish to be the woman that men flock after with tongues a hanging and...well you get the picture. I know you are still n there somewhat so THINK. I know it is not a strong suit always Miss Rash choices. But Think. Your HUSBAND is healing you. Your Best Friend is rish fur and limb to help hold you down. Me, your own flesh and blood Son am here holding you down and trying to be the voice of reason to a babbling froggy mating chanter who rather look like a Nosferatu then herself. You sure you are not part Venture? All high and mighty and not needing anyone's help. You sit there and fight us. HE wins. You want that? You want him to have the final victory? What would Krow say of one that was quick to let her enemy win. "

He kept holding her down and motioned for Gawain to get more straps as well. Inside he was falling to pisses. He can not believe he did that. His head was hurting fromt he exertion, and he kept a shimmering wave of heat around him to dry up the blood before she could smell it. Stupid no. Crazy maybe.

He kept it up and honestly felt like this would be the time he would be going to meet his father. He had done to much the past few days and had not recovered. So okay maybe he was stupid after all. That brought a smile to his face. He prayed to Krow that this would hurry up and be over before he fell over.

(( To the Admins. I apologize for not adding my own warnings to my post. I thought Venis mun\'s was a blanket one. If not I will edit each one and add it. For those that might think I am godding, I am not. Dre learned about his fire drake skills from a dragon named Khirst in the United Blades of Destiny. Also, as those who have seen me RP Dre for all these years will atest, I never make his skills as strong as a full blooded being. My characters always have a weakness. Yes the character has quite a few abilities but as we have seen in this post he admits he does not like using the all. Anyhow I digress. Again I apologize to the Admins and if any of my posts need to be chaged or edited, please feel free to let me know. Thank you and Happy gaming. ))

Last edited by Dreconis on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:34 am

Meanwhile, on the front porch . . . .

Epiphany and Tasha had managed to make it to the front porch without incident - or if there had been anything then she had been blind to it. All she wanted to do was get to her destination, which was outside. This location had fresh air.

She didn't say anything to Tasha for a moment or two. Though she wasn't there in the basement, she could feel the energy that was taking place and it was unsettling. Her fingers flexed around the cross and she tried to focus there. It wasn't working. With a sigh Epiphany stuck it into the front pocket of her jeans.

"How long is it going to take? I don't know how long I can hold out with all .... that going on." She was doing as good as she could. Though her hair had already turned into a lighter shade.

"She's a good person. A good person."
Moving to the railing she clamped her hands down on it and exhaled deeply. Epiphany could have been talking to Tasha, or she could have been talking to herself. "She deserves a second chance." This will be twice that she struggled to keep her second half at bay and it was wearing her down.

"Strength. It's all I need."
She would feel a lot better, would have some form of relief, if she would only let her wings go. Stop fighting the other side and work with it. "Strength to put the innocent soul into sin."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:15 am

Tasha didn't mind the silence. She was worried about her friends. She knew Dre was already injured and knew it was dangerous for him to be down there doing what he needed to do. She hoped he was going to be ok.

Once they were outside she took a deep breath of fresh air. She hadn't been out in the fresh air since before they had gotten back to Rhy'Din. She looked at Epiphany and a look of worry shone upon her face.

"Epiphany ... you gunna be ok?" She didn't look too good. This was taking it's tole on her too. "I'm not sure how long it's going to take. Shouldn't take too long. Is there anything I can do to help you?"

She put her cloak over the back of the chair. She stepped closer to Epiphany, but not too close. She didn't know how her being a lycanthrope would effect Epiphany right now. But she didn't want to chance it being something bad.

She heard Epiphany speak again. "She is a good person. She didn't choose to be born of a witch and a warlock. She didn't choose to be turned into a vampire. But she did choose to risk her 'life' to save humanity from extinction. If that's a good person worth a second chance then I don't know what is."

She was worried for Epiphany now too. She couldn't wait for things to get back to normal. She understood Epiphany's point of view. How else was she supposed to see things? "Epiphany, without that soul, she has no reason to live. Her entire existence is to protect innocents from the things that go bump in the night. And who better to do that than one of those very things."

She wondered if a distraction would help. "The guards left some cards out here, would it help to distract you if we played Gin or something?" She honestly wanted to help her feel better.

((Ok, I'm done for the night. Be back as soon as possible tomorrow night. Furball post something please.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:39 am

Why could things never be simple? Nothing was hardly ever black and white, there was always that area of gray. Even in her own life. To do what she was suppose to do often went against the things she believed in doing and therefore she always compromised.

Epiphany tightened her grip on the railing before removing her hands from it an scrubbing her eyes. Then she stretched her arms up, rolling her head and her shoulders, quite grateful for having worn baggy clothes today - didn't need anything showing through on her back.

"Cards. Cards. I know games." That can be accredited to her time at sea with gambling sailors. Playing cards would give her hands something to do and having something to do, was better than waiting.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:12 pm

Gawain, meanwhile, was reflecting on just how hideous the smell of burning hair was, especially to his super-heightened olfactory sense. "Been awhile since we danced this dance, huh, scaley-arse?" He snickered loudly, and tried to ignore the coarse language that was emanating from his old friend. Then, a thought occured. "No more straps, old laddy-me-boyo. Got me a knack."

[Now, if this is considered moding, I apologize. Well, sort of. My char's powers have been, and are, clearly defined. I know of at least two players who are fans of Robert Jordan (RIP), so I feel no need to explain my next actions. At any rate, enjoy!]

With a sound not unlike someone trodding on an old boneyard, Gawain changed back to normal. It's easier to think human in a human skin, after all. His hand just barely left his side after the change, and he seized the Source tightly, weaving tight bands of Air around her shoulders, waist, knees, ankles, and midriff. Seeing as how she was, and is, strong as Hela herself, Gawain almost instantly began sweating. "So, Doctor Dre, how long should this take?" Heis teeth were gritted, but you could tell he was just trying to lighten the mood. After all, it'd been years since he'd been in one of these sitches. He was feeling more alive than he had since.....well, that's another story entirely, ain't it?
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:06 am

Tasha was happy to hear that Epiphany knew some card games. She knew she could use a distraction and had figured that Epiphany could as well. So she pulled the chairs up to the table because the guards had moved them.

She picked up the cards and sat at the table. "So what's your pleasure? I know a lot of card games. I had to find something to do to occupy the last few years. So I learned card games from the different servants." Tasha was happy to be able to try her new skills against someone who probably wouldn't let her win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:28 am

There were only two of them, so many games that she knew were canceled out - unless they were going to ask a couple guards to play along but they were busy with an important task.

As she sat at the table she ran through the games she knew until she found one that was almost ironic. "What about, we play War? Only two of us, and the game can go pretty fast." A fast moving game could be good for the both of them. A slower thing might cause her mind to think of things it should not.

"In the future, perhaps we could sit and have a game under better circumstances."
As she waited Epiphany took a deep breath and scratched the side of her neck. And no, Epiphany hardly ever threw a game.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next