Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

((Follow the Braid everyone)) The Arival pt 2

+2
Epiphany
Nephalei
6 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

((Follow the Braid everyone))  The Arival pt 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: ((Follow the Braid everyone)) The Arival pt 2

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:08 am

She followed Dre into his room. She knew something more was wrong than just his physical pain from the missing scales. After all, he had never before not held the door for her and allowed her to enter before him. He was always a gentleman like that. Not that she minded though. It wasn't like she didn't know how to work a door. So she closed the door once she was in.

She saw him tossing things from his bag and even had to duck a few things. She walked over to him and placed her hand on the back of his shoulder. Were it not for her heels, she might not have been able to reach that high, he was over a foot taller than her. "Dre, what is it. You know you can talk to me." She was very worried about her friend. Her voice was soft and calm. She hoped it would put him at ease, if only a little.

Back to top Go down

((Follow the Braid everyone))  The Arival pt 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: ((Follow the Braid everyone)) The Arival pt 2

Post by Beastie Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:22 am

He felt her hand on his shoulder, that was werid. he was not use to people being able to do that. "You are loving those heels right now aren't you?," he said. Then he crouched down and stared off.

"It is Mother Tasha. She treats me as if I am a nobody or as a child still. She just ups and leaves me and everyone. Then poof her she is, and all is suppose to be okay. Seleen says she tried to call for me. I do not think that is the case or else she did not try to hard. I just think she did not want me by her side because I am not Kahn or Gawain." He shook his head, "My mother does not trust me to do what is right and just left so that she did not have to be around me. I am an embrassment to her. I know this."

Before he knew it, he was telling her all he had went through. Everything, bearing his soul to her because he knew she would not judge him. He even told of what happened at the Keep, leaving out only a few things like Seleen crying and such. When he was done he had been talking a good two hours about everything.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:42 pm

"Some things are hard for people to understand. Then there are times when people don't want to understand something. It makes things easier." Venis was crying. Again.

Epiphany thought it odd when people displayed such emotion all the time, or even now and then. Sure, she got emotional over things, sad, angry, but it was never her thing to let others see her cry. Never let them see you cry, or if they did, never let it give them a edge. A host of other things went with that too.

"No use in beating yourself up over what has happened in the past, or what people think of what happened in the past. It's in the past." Trying to say that without sounding heartless. She cared, even if it seemed otherwise.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Venis hated to cry, but at the moment it was the only outlet she had. "I know, I'm sure we'll get past this. I'm just not used to having to deal with my own pain. It's usualy lost in the madness of the pain of others. When my pain is this stong, it kinda catches me off guard. And this time, my pain stems from guilt. I'm definately not used to guilt." She tried to calm down, she hated having to deal with her own pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:13 am

As he began to speak she ran her hand down his arm while she walked around him to sit upon the bed. When her hand reached his she held it in her own as best she could. She crossed her left leg over her right and watched him as he spoke, listening to everything he was telling her.

She never interrupted him and never let go of his hand. She just listened. Some of the things he told her shocked her, but her face never gave that away. He wasn't trying to shock her or scare her, he just needed her to listen, and that what what she was going to do.

Hearing about the things his wife had done made her mad, and to think, she once called that woman her friend. Hearing about him being enslaved and used as an animal and descaled, all that pain. It angered her, but it broke her heart too. She listened on in silence, almost wanting to cry.

When he got to the part about Seleen out at the keep he closed her eyes for a second in a slow blink. She had some residual trust issues with Seleen. After all, she had been serving Vlad all these years. She wondered if Venis was right in bringing her to Rhy'Din. Elixir or not, ring or no ring, Seleen was what she was. But she didn't say anything. She didn't need to give Dre anything else to worry about.

When he was done talking he sort of lowered his head. Without releasing his hand she kicked off her heels and turned on the bed. She brought her legs up and rose to her knees. From there she stood and only then did she release his hand. With her left arm placed his head against her body and held him to her while her right arm encircled his shoulders to the best of her ability. She wasn't sure if he was going to wrap his arms around her or not, but it didn't matter. She just felt the need to hold him and thought he might just want to be held for a moment.

There was to be no yelling or lecturing. She had very little in fact to say. "Dre, she is an overprotective mother who feels guilty for missing such a large chunk of her children's lives. She loves you. The two of you will work this out, somehow." She continued to hold him, carefully leaning her head down to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:25 am

he crouched there when he was done. Nothing else left to say really. he then snorted and shook his head.

"Thank you, but enough of this. No time for petty emotions. Let us get the Goddess back up and running. To do that I have to go and and get healed up. Ot at least enough to where she will not smell the blood. Besides I have some mortals i owe a drink to when they get back." He chuckled, "Should have seen their faces though. You would have laughed."

He shook his head and tried to truly become the Beastie he was labeled. "How shall we do this?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:28 am

She was kind of hurt by his reaction, but she let it slide. She hopped down off the bed and grabbed up her bag. "I have ointment and bandages. You want the natural ointment or the stuff your mom made that can heal you faster?" She got out both tubes in one hand while pulling out bandages and tape with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:33 am

"I do like things that are all natural. You know that. The more natural it is the better Ilike."

It was then that he got Seleen's message, grumbles about a being a beast of burden but nods. ~Sure Seleen. Make sure the mortals are gone. hate to scare them again. Will bring them all here. Shadows and all that you know. Where do they all go?~

He spoke to Tasha next,"Guess this will have to be a quickie hun. Seems I am needed to play with some boxes. You can take your time with me later, promise."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:17 am

Tasha giggled. "Oh you sound so upset over being a big strong strapping male. Who's got the boxes? This might sting in spots. And I just might hold you to that offer to take my time with you later." While she spoke she rubbed ointment on spots. Then as she put ointment on each one she covered it with a square of gauze and taped it to the scales around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:22 am

He was use to the pain, so did not even flinch. He chuckled "Promises Promises. Seleen needs mom's money moved. Seems to have for her and the others. So I will do it. Least I think it is all mother's. Though maybe it is all your toys and your boy toys and all taht as well." He smirked at her a little with that.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:31 am

She laughed and smacked him on his rear. "I don't have any toys or boy toys at the keep thank you very much. In fact, I don't have any at all. I was always a one man woman. Of course, now ..." She shook her head and went back to bandaging him up. "Now you're sure you aren't missing any under here?" She reached for the front of his loin cloth playfully and leaned over like she was trying to sneak a peak. She needed to derail her train of thought before she got ran over by the train again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:37 am

"If you are sure then inner thigh only. Surely not taking scales from there..." he chuckled. "And I know you are Tash. Was picking with you. Can not both be depressed. Now Seleen needs to hurry up and tell me how many I am bringing back. Need to plan this. Shadows are fun cause you never know what you may see, but do not want tot spend all day in them."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:54 am

She grinned, inner thigh meant no loin cloth. "I know you were just picking on me hon. So left or right. Oh hell, I swear I am doing this as a medical professional." And the loin cloth was gone. She found the places missing scales and began to treat them. She was very careful where she put her hands. She had a feeling that if she wasn't then quick would no longer be an option. She just had to smile though. "Why did you remove so many scales from so many spots?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:03 am

He nodded as that was a good queestion. "Each one is a different toughness and some are more resistant to fire then others. Then you add in the size of scales and focal points and all that. "He tried not to thik of what she was doing, so instead he went on explaining how the scales are all different and could be used for different things, even healing. He talked about how some were tougher, like his tail, and some softer....like where her hands are now. he even shared with her the few secrets he knew to break down the scales for healing burns, even acid burns, and that scales from different dragons did different things.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:27 am

She listened to him as she worked, it was a nice distraction from her wicked thoughts. Of course, her wicked thoughts were a nice distraction to keep the train from running her over again.

She bandaged up the last one. "Ok, all done. Now do I need to kiss them and make them better?" She smiled and even winked so he knew she was playing with him and not trying to patronize him. She was just trying to keep them both from being depressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:34 am

He wondered what all was going through her head, but he did not asked. He chuckled at her comment and shook his head. He leaned down and kissed her cheek, "Only if you want to." He smiled and stood back up standing there as he awaited for Seleen to answer him. Looking at Tasha, a sudden wave of lust would emit from him before he could stop it, hitting Tasha full force. Course it would be hard for any to know it came from him.
He stood there flexing his scales, so that the created like a rippling water effect.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:18 am

She smiled as she stood up to put her stuff away and get her heels back on. "Maybe later I will." She laughed. As she was sliding her foot back into her shoe something hit her like a wave of energy. She grabbed hold of the bed to keep to her feet. It was a very pleasurable sensation. "What the ..." She had no idea what it was or where it came from.

She went back to trying to put her shoes back on but she was suddenly very distracted. There were thoughts racing through her mind that she had never had before. She kept closing her eyes and rubbing her head trying to at least figure out where they came from. All she knew was that they involved Dre and they were very happy thoughts. But there just was not time to give into those thoughts, they had other things to do.

She looked over and saw his scales ripple and smiled. "I take it you are happy with my work?" It was all she could think to say that didn't give away her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 am

He nodded his head, "Nice work indeed. Just do not forget what I told you and please keep it a secret." He had been watching her put back on her heels and an even bigger bolt of that pleasureable lust leapt from him.

He then did something not many saw. His eyes began to glow redder and his body became blacker then the new moon. Soon he was just one black mass of shadow. He winked at her sending her a thought ~Now you know never to wear a dress around me~ and with that he sunk into the floor ~Please lock up my room and keep the key with you. You are always welcome here.~ His laughter filling the room.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:46 am

She fell to her knees with the gust of energy that hit her. Exactly what she had been trying to avoid the first time, but this one was stronger. She smiled and shook her head at his dress comment as she ran her hands down her skirt and tried to stand back up.

~Your secrets are always safe with me.~ She was amazed as she saw him turn into what amounted to a shadow. She tried to get up again after he left. As she pushed herself up off the floor her mind was racing with happy thoughts. It was then that she noticed it. Dre had forgotten to put his loin cloth back on.

She snatched up the loin cloth and put it in her bag with her medical supplies. Then she got the rest of the way off the floor. She grabbed up her stuff and headed for the door. She grabbed the key off the desk and hoped that he had the other one somewhere. Out the door she went, locking it behind her, and she headed back to the basement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:34 pm

He moved through the shadows carrying all he could. This was a wee bit harder then he thought, but at least it wa working. Arriving back to the Inn, he found Cad's room- by smell mostly. He came up and set Cad's chest in the shadows. It would not appear until he himself came in the door. He was tempted to play a joke, but thought better of it. He sent a link to a couple of the men, the ones he had bought casks for, and asked them to stay outside Cad's room until he arrived. He assured them it should not be too long.

Moving back through the shadows, he came into the basement. Now throughly out of breath. He set the handtruck in front of his mother. At least this time he remembered to stay clothed. He was breathing heavy but spoke to his mother, "Seleen said you needed this."

With that he went to a corner to catch his breath. Crouching down, his eyes closed, he was in a tance like state soon enough. His eyes poping open at the slightest sound, hands going for his blades and a weave of lightning and wind around him.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am

Gawain blinked. Not with his eyes, but he seemed to shimmer slightly. He was there, but yet not there at the same time. Curious. Anyway....

"So....what'd I miss this time? That is, is there anything I'm needed for?"
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 am

Tasha had gotten back about half an hour or so before Dre. Venis was still sitting in her spot on the floor, Tasha was back in her chair, Epiphany was playing with her watch, Angel had been carried to her room for her own safety, Kahn and Gawain were just sitting there quietly, Manny had gone to make sure the men were ready, and then Dre came back. It was almost time.

"Thank you sweetheart, I take it that Seleen will be back soon then." More of a statement than a question. Dre walked over to the corner so she let him alone to relax. Gawain said something and it caught her off guard, not to mention the odd energy that flowed through her cloud of air she was using to rest her arm on his leg. "Huh, oh, not yet babe, soon though. Seleen will be back soon. So, how did you like my former Lt.?" She winced as she made a movement with her hand giving his leg a small squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 am

"She seems like good people, although a little nervous. What can I say? I seem to have that effect on humans." He chuckled quietly, and leaned closer. "So, what do I need to do to get you back up and running all over our collective arse?"
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:15 am

She laughed. "She's not human anymore dear, as I'm sure you gathered. I fixed that a long time ago. She was nervous because she thought she would be in trouble because you were here and I wanted to heal before you all saw me with these horribly disgusting scars over half my body. You she trusted, it was me she was scared of."

She found it kinda funny in a way, usually it was the other way around. "And as far as getting me up and running again, No matter what, do not let my soulless arse out of this room. If I die because I escaped I'm gunna be more than a little ticked off." She laughed again. There were three people she trusted to accomplish the task at hand, and they were all three in that very room with her. Her husband, her son, and her best friend. She was sure she would survive this ordeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:46 pm

The trip back was relatively quiet. Cad and Vesta sat on one bench together, she on the other. She closed her eyes but was still awake, drinking from the bottle of blood wine.

What had taken them half a day one way was over in only a few hours on the way back. They were pulling up at the Inn in what seemed like no time at all.
"Nothings faster than Transylvanian Horses. I will see you guys later, I have to run." She hopped out of the coach and headed inside

The guards were no longer at the door. She never even stopped to say anything to anyone, she headed strait for the basement. Bounding down the stairs she dropped her clothes that she had picked up onto a chair by her coffin. She flung open her coffin and pulled out a surenge. She stabbed it into her leg and pushed the plunger. As the fluid filled her veins she sighed with relief.

Then she pulled it out and placed it back into the pouch in her coffin. "Ok, I'm good, what's next?" She sat down in an empty chair to await further instructions.

((But I'm getting Venis healed within the next few nights if I have anything to say about it. Que the furball.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next