Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball}

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball} - Page 2 Empty Re: Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball}

Post by The Odinson Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:23 pm

It was indeed so that The Odinson had brought Lenneth along with him. Afterall, why put off for tomorrow what you can do today. Perhaps the gods would meander about the field in the forest and ponder the future of their people or something.

"Good Eve once again Madam Venis, Sir Kahn. I have returned with our answer... This is Mistress Valkyrie Lenneth."

Pausing to motion to that rather tall statuesque woman with him before eyes were back on Venis." It is her decision that the halls of Valhalla are to remain locked and barred to those not of the Honored dead... As it is, The spirits dwelling within the great halls wish not to be disturbed..." his voice was level, words spoken flatly, just as he always spoke. Maybe a bit more diplomatic then usual. He was trying to be nice to the gods of this plane.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball} - Page 2 Empty Re: Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball}

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:38 am

Venis was a little saddened by their decision, but she would not loose her temper as she spoke. "Well, I understand your choice, but please let me say this. Here in Rhy'Din, it is my husband's job to transport souls. As his wife, I help him with that. So he and I cannot do our job if we are locked out of Val Halla. That being said, pending the review of the battles, we will be receiving multiple souls that have earned the right to be placed in Val Halla." She squeezed Kahn's hand to draw from his ice to calm her flames.

She took a deep cleansing breath, more of a habit than a necessity. "I know that Scottish Brujah Vampire, who fathered my son, would not be upset if I had a talk with him while we are there delivering souls. But if he chooses himself, not the choice be made for him, to stay at rest, which is not his style, than I will honor his wishes. After all, he is the father of my son. But I want it to be his choice." That was nice and calm and polite. She was keeping her cool very well for someone who was considered a hot head just as much figuratively as she was literally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:37 am

"Then you and your husband can transport those souls unto me." Lenneth spoke up from her place besides Thor. As she saw to the souls she did not believe that he would look down upon her for speaking out of place. Her voice held no malice or discontent for the people who they gave their presence.

"Surely you will understand that our home has suffered a great turmoil and, as the All Mighty Thor has told you, I'm sure, the gates are locked. Though this does not mean that the souls of the honored dead will be kept from their eternal resting place." She kept a steady gaze as she spoke. "That is why I ask that those souls be delivered unto me. As for your husband, I know personally that he has requested not to have audience with anyone. Not even yourself. You may request to see him at another time."

Until then there were surely other ways that she could think of reaching her deceased husband. If the matter were so great then the soul of Krownar would have told her to let this meeting happen, but as it now stood the answer was no and the Valkyrie wished that this was understood and the request honored.

Neither this, or entrance into Val Halla, was something that would waiver.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:53 pm

A brow rose in question of the goddess before him. gaze unwavering even as the woamn with him spoke up in defense of her duty. Thor need not worry of losing his own temper, he kept such things completely outside of himself until the proper moments.

" I do believe that the responsibility of deciding who resides within My great hall will sit with the Valkyries as it was deemed to be so since the beginning of all."Thor put emphasis on the word my there, mostly because with his Father gone Asgard and Valhalla where under his rule as king. Maybe he felt the need to, constantly under question by his terrible half brother Loki. Maybe he wasnt a big fan of having to justify his decision in who got into or out of the great hall"

His tone did not imply rudeness or hold any malice at all. it was as if he was stating a fact, like he had just confirmed that the sky was blue with all utmost confidence.There was then a nod from the God of Thunder."I am sorry that I have not been able to assist you further... What is a King who does not enforce his own laws... I do so hope that there may be of some way we can be of assistence in the future, fair evening Madam Venis... Sir Kahn."

A polite bow to the woman and then a nod to the man before he produced his hammer once again and slid an arm around the Valkyries waist, pulling her up with him as he took off for the nights sky.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 am

Kahn had already turned and started to walk away as Thor was speaking, but he did stop and turn back around to listen for a moment. Venis listened to Thor as well. And when he was done, she took the chance to speak quickly before he was away once again. Kahn did not choose to stay.

She looked at Thor and spoke in calm level tones. "All do respect to you both, you are visitors here in Rhy'Din, and the God's of Rhy'Din did not ask for help with our duties. Being asked to pass one of his duties along to another is one of my husbands pet peeves. He is a proud man who is fully capable of carrying out his duties. We have been without the aide of the Norse God's and the other God's of Earth for a very long time. I wish no ill will to any Earth God's as I was a God before I left Earth myself. We thank you for the offer to assist us in our duties, but at this time, it is not needed." She looked over to see where Kahn was headed.

Then she looked off into the distance to the newly freed Willow. She did a quick tilt of the head to her and the big pink dragon began to follow Kahn. "Our gateway to Val Halla here is a back door of sorts. The guards know us by name, unless new guards have been placed. I can understand your request that I try another time to speak to the father of my son." Who was not ever her husband, but that was semantics that were not relevant to the conversation.

"But to ask my husband to turn his duties over to you is too much to ask. I hope you both enjoy the rest of your evening and when we are able to perform our duties again, the souls will be laid to rest." That was all she had to say on it, she watched them leave and then whistled for Willow to come and take her to Kahn.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:47 am

Thor was not an unreasonable man. In his eyes and his mind he was being completely reasonable. He did not at all find his or Lenneths responses unreasonable. Which is why when Venis had to say what she said, The God of Thunder stopped his ascent to the heavens and lowered himself once again to the vampire goddess.

"Valhalla does not exist with out us Madam Venis, and I'll thank you not to insult the great hall as such.I do fear you are mistaken in your thoughts of what the great hall is... perhaps it is that you sit in ignorance... or even so, The Valhalla you speak of is not the one and true great hall..."

His tone maybe had a bit of bite to it now, she had offended him a bit with what she said."I would also ask that you understand, that I did not ask that you attempt to reach this man another time... we have simply denied your request. Know that I speak for all of Asgard when i say that the Halls of Valhalla are closed to all! who have not properly earned their place to be chosen by the Valkyries... Should you desire a place to deposit the souls you choose gather... The fortress Helhiem and its Mistress the Goddess of death Hela are far less selective..."

And once again did the great and all mighty Thor turn to leave. though before he did."You will find this back door of yours sealed should you try to defy my word Madam Venis... furthermore, the guards of the great hall will be instructed to stop all who attempt to breach its walls..." Thor was not happy. and he certainly would have to share words with the former guards of the great hall.

Flying off now, back to Asgards home in the clouds along with the Valkyrie Lenneth, Thor was silent for a great long while. finally saying simply."Perhaps it is time that your sisters are returned to us..." it was an open statement, meant to imly a question of the Goddess.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2