Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Stranger walking through the forest.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Stranger walking through the forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stranger walking through the forest.

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:08 am

He smiled as he walked with her.

"A corner room would be lovely my lady. I will be able to see the sun and forest through the window."

He put his hand down to were his coin purse was and it was not there. He looked down and starts to pat his body.

"Now where could it have gone to."

He starts checking everywhere on him through the every pocket. Then his head popped up.

"Oh no she did not."

He starts to walk back out the inn and then started to walk over to the stables.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

A Stranger walking through the forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stranger walking through the forest.

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:19 am

Maddie smiled. Maddie had picke up the key for the room and was going to ask the handsome elf to follow her, but then she saw him looking for something and heading towards the stables. She followed him. "Excuse me Sir, is there a problem? Perhaps I could help."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:36 am

"Not at all my lady I think I can handle this."

With that he walked over to Rapture sticking his hand out.

"Ok give it back."

The equine shook her head.

"I know you have it. I need it to get a room."

Still the equine shook her head. He sighed and put his hands on his hips.

"Now look here missy, I need that coin purse so I can buy stuff and rent a room. So if you please hand it back."

The equine neighed at him nodding her head up and down. He gasps with his eyes open.

"Excuse me. You want me to what??? That is not very lady like dear. I am do not want to sleep out in the forest again....At least not for a little while anyways I want a soft bed to sleep on."

She just neighed shaking her head.

"No I am not going to sleep in the stables just because you say that the hay is soft to lay on. Now if you please hand it back."

The equine looked at Ha'Ruil before kicking something with her hoof towards him, it jingled as it rolled to his foot.

"Thank you my dear."

With that he bent down and started to pick up the purse and the next thing he knew he felt her snout on his head and then a sharp push. And then he was on his butt. The equine pounding her hoof on the floor neighing loudly. He chuckles as he slowly got back up.

"Very funny dear. And yes I will bring you an apple the next I come around the stables I promise."

With that he turns around the lady next to him. He opens up his coin purse. He put his hand into the purse before quickly pulling it out.

"Eww equine slobber."

He put his hand back into the purse pulling out a gold piece and rubbing it on his pants getting the slobber off it.

"Here you go my lady I think this will be enough for a little while."

He hands her a somewhat slobbered gold coin.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 am

Madeline couldn't help but laugh. She walked over to Swifty's stall and got out a few sugar cubes, annd an apple. She then walked to the elf's horse, after she gave the elf back his coin purse back. She gave the beautiful animal and the sugar cubes and rubbed her cheek. "That's a good girl."

She returned her attention back to the elf, and took the coins. "Perhaps she doesn't want to sleep in a strange place with no one she knows. What's her name?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 am

"Oh no no no. This is Rapture, she is not mine, she was already here before I got here perhaps she is owned by another person at the inn....Well that is what I am thinking since Lady Tasha knew her name."

"Now then my lady shall we go back inside so I can sign the paper?"

He bows allowing her to walk in front of him.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:06 am

Maddie looked shocked. She should've known that was Venis's.

She then took the invite and walked back with the elf back to the inn.

"Yes let's, then I can show you your room." Once inside Maddie handed him the paper, and got the key to his room.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:23 am

He walks behind Lady Madeline as he signed the paper. He handed her the paper back with his full name "Ha'Ruil Aleaneplith "

"There you go my lady. Now then where do I go for my room?"

He has not been in a Inn for a long time so it would be good to get settled and probably just lay in the bed for a little while.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Madeline got the key and led the elf behind the desk, and led Mr. Ha'Ruil to his room on the second floor. On their way there she pointed out the bar, and the lounge. "We also have a gym if you'd like to work out."

Once they reached the end of the second floor hall, she opened the door to the suite, and let him walk in. "I hope everything is to your satisfaction."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2