Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Stranger walking through the forest.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Stranger walking through the forest. Empty A Stranger walking through the forest.

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:24 am

It was a few days after Valentines day. He was walking through the forest looking at the trees and the bushes. His hands were lightly grazing the bushes as he came to them. His steps were light as he walked along the forest floor. He to notice to the animals around him and he smiled. He knelled down putting his hand out as a deer came up to him. It looked scared as it approached him.

"Its ok little one I will not bite."

He chuckles a little, the only way he would kill an animal was when it came to eating but even then he did not like to. The deer licked his hand before running away. He got back up and starting walking away again. He started to walk into the clearing, as he looked around in the clearing he saw a building. As he walked closer to it he saw it was an inn. He chuckled again, It has been a while since he has been at a place like that. He has been sleeping out under the stars for a while now so a comfy bed would not be so bad. So He started to walk to the inn.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

A Stranger walking through the forest. Empty Re: A Stranger walking through the forest.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:55 am

Tasha was looking around in her room. She was grumbling and griping about not having something she needed. She went to her Armour and got out some clothes. She couldn't exactly go out in public in sweats and a men's shirt. So she put on a pair of tight black leather pants that hung low on her hip. She added to that a black leather bustier with beads and lace. Slipping her feet into a pair of black mules with a four inch heel.

She ran her brush through her hair and grabbed her purse and then was headed out. She was headed to the stables. She was going to have to go to town. She hated having to leave her room, but she wasn't going to bother one of the employee's to take care of this errand for her. She would have to just go herself.

So out the door towards the stables she went. She was frustrated and a bit crabby. She was in a hurry, she wanted to get back to her room. So she wasn't even looking where she was going and was moving a little quicker than normal.

Back to top Go down

A Stranger walking through the forest. Empty Re: A Stranger walking through the forest.

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 am

So he was about to head into the Inn and as just as he was about to go into it he stopped. He looked around and then he decided to walk around the Inn first to see what kind of things that were around it. He got off the steps and then started to walk around the Inn. He went around the inn and he was looking around. He saw the garden and walked into it putting his hand on the flowers.
Gods they were beautiful, So he did his rounds around the garden and then when he left there he saw the stables with the horses. He smiled again going to them. He walked along them just in front to see what kind there was. He was about to leave when he saw a beautiful horse. He grinned as he turned around to walk back to it. He did not hear the footsteps behind him and then he was on the ground rolling.

"What the world?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:37 am

"Oh God's, I'm sorry." Tasha hadn't meant to bump into anyone. She was on her way to saddle her horse and head into town so she should have been paying closer attention. "You're not hurt are you?" She went over to offer the man a hand up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 am

He looked up at the the lady and shook his head.

"No no I am fine."

He puts his hand down and starts to lift himself up, once he stood up he patted his pants from the dust and dirt.

"I am perfectly my lady, I was just not looking at where I was going."

He smiles as the lady and extends his hand.

"Were are my manners. Hi my name is Ha'Ruil."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 am

Tasha gave her best fake smile as she took his hand. "I'm Tasha, nice to meet you." A small shake before she took her hand back. "And I believe I was the one not paying attention. Are you a guest here at the Inn?" She could take a few moments for pleasantries with a man she had just basically ran over. She noticed he was an elf, she hadn't spent much time with elves, unless you count Drow. She knew a few more Drow than she did elves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:51 am

He bows as she removes her hand from his.

"My lady Tasha."

He comes up from the bow and shrugs.

"Honestly I do not know yet. I was thinking about. I have been in the woods for a long time, and it would be nice to sleep in a bed since I have been sleeping on the floor of the forest. And my lady what are you in a rush for anyways?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 am

"I was headed out to run an errand." She didn't think that further details were needed. "My mind was elsewhere. You should get a room, the forest is nice, but a bed can be so much better." Yes, she had slept in the forest before, on the ground. Though, usually when she had to sleep outside, she would sleep in a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 am

He chuckles as he looks around.

"Yes a bed would be nice. The floor of the forest can be rough on the spine."

With that he put his hands on his hips and bent backwards and a loud crack would be heard.

"Ahhh much better."

He starts to move this way and that.

"But anywho, am I distrubing my lady?"

Like he said before she looked like she was in a rush.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 am

Tasha chuckled, and even smiled. "No, you're not disturbing me." She knew what it was to crack like that when you moved. Sometimes when you slept somewhere like on the ground, you felt a little froze up and everything wanted to crack and pop. "There are some nice rooms in the Inn. The beds are quite comfortable." At least the ones on the third floor were, she had no idea about the other floors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:12 am

He smiled as he looked around.

"Well that good on both acounts."

He started to walk over to the horses. He walked up to one of the unicorns, it perked up its neighing a little bit.

"Sh sh its ok lovely."

He put his hand out walking slowly to it. The unicorn put its snout on his hand to sniff it before coming up to give a slobbery kiss to his face. He laughs.

"There is nothing better then getting a sloppy kiss from a Unicorn."

He put his hand to his face to get some of the slobber off it.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:21 am

Tasha was shocked. This elf had to be very trustworthy to be able to just walk up to Rapture and Empyrean and even be able to touch Rapture without Empyrean getting upset. But what was even more amazing was he saw what they were. Agrarian was right next to them in his stall. She got some sugar cubes from the bucket that Venis had kept there and gave them to her Thoroughbred. "You see her for what she is?" She was watching him with her.

She got some more sugar cubes and gave them to Empyrean and then reached close to the elf to give some to Rapture. "Those two do not trust easily. Especially Empyrean here. Rapture, the lovely lady who just gave you a kiss, she's a bit more trusting. But Empyrean is overly protective of her." She went to get her saddle for Agrarian. It was on a rack close by. She was impressed by the elf's ability to see them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:30 am

He chuckled a little bit.

"Yes I do. I come from a bloodline that loosely translates into the Noble line of the forest. Meaning that pretty much most animals trust us with their lives and us them."

He pats Rature on the neck.

"Thats a good girl."

He backed away from Unicorns before going to the horse that she was about to take. He put his hand out like he did before and the horse sniffed it before putting its head down and bring it back up knocking into his chest. He laughs again.

"Ok ok ok I think your horse would like another sugar cube."

He puts his hand on the neck of her horse patting it.

"And by the way this is a lovely horse you have here."

He then heard from Rapture neighing and he chuckled again.

"Yes yes and so you are my dear."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:38 am

Tasha was chuckling. Empyrean was being quiet, but he was more of a woman's mount than a man's anyway. Agrarian was quite fond of sugar, so it was no surprise to her that he wanted more. "I'm glad you like him. He's a good horse." Yes, he was her baby. She spoiled him almost as much as she spoiled Leviathan, who was still back in the room. She hadn't wanted to go to town. She laughed when Rapture was trying to get his attention again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:01 pm

"It seems that he is, even if he has a sweet tooth."

He then went into his bag and got a green apple out of it and held it up to her horse. The horse sniffed at it before taking a big bite out of it and when it was done eating the apple it started to move up to get into the bag that had the apples. He laughed again.

"Hey now no more for you that is my lunch I am sharing."

The horse started to shakes it head.

"Oh so its your lunch huh?"

He replied back with a smirk. As Tasha's horse nodded its head.

"Well to bad its mine."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:15 pm

She watched as Agrarian tried to get another apple from the elf. "Be have boy, we have things to do today." She smiled another fake smile at the Ha'Ruil. "So have you decided to stay?" She was just wondering if she was going to be in danger of running him over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 pm

"I think I will stay for a little bit."

He walked over to Tasha and smiled.

"Well my lady is it to much to ask if I can join you for a little while?"

He was just asking, It has been a while since he has talked to another person so it did not hurt to ask.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Now Tasha was faced with a problem. Her errand was of a very personal nature, that was why she had not just send an employee. She hated to be rude, but a strange man was not exactly who she wanted accompanying her on this. So her choices were to not run an important errand to be nice, or to be a bit rude and send him on his way.

Well, given the nature of this errand, rudeness had to be excused. "Um, I have a rather private matter to attend to. But I should be back later and will be around." She took a step back from the elf and went over to put her saddle on her horse. She pulled the straps on the buckle and walked over to get the bridal and reins. "I am sure you know how it is with women, some things they just don't want a man around for." She hoped that was enough of an explanation to keep him from being offended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:48 am

"Ahh I see.....Well actually I do not see. But because it is a woman thing there is no need for me to know."

He just pats her horse on the side of the neck.

"Ok I guess I will talk to you again some other time when you get back."

With that he bows at her again.

"Have a good day my lady."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:43 am

Tasha chuckled, yes actually chuckled again. The elf had made her laugh. She shook her head as her laughter died down. With a left foot in the stirrup she pulled and swung her right leg over the horse and put her right leg in her stirrup on the other side. "I shouldn't be gone longer than an hour or so. You could go get a room and maybe we could meet in the bar later when I come down to get some dinner." He bowed to her. That made her chuckle again. So formal. "You have a nice day as well Ha'Ruil." She began to walk her horse from the stables then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:30 am

He turns his head and nods.

"Very well my lady I will see you then."

With that he saw her leave, and with that he walks to the front of the building and opened the front door. He walked inside and took a look around.

"Cozy"

He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Hmm...I wonder where I am suppose to check in at?"

So he just walked around looking around.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:50 am

Once Tasha was clear of the stables she kicked her horse up into a full run. She wondered, while she was on her way to the drug store, if she had made a mistake when telling him that maybe they could meet for dinner. But she shrugged it off and headed into town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:44 am

Maddie saw the elf wandering around. She walked over to him with a warm welcoming smile. "Hello there. I'm Madeline, is there something I can help you with?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:12 am

He looked at the lady and smiled. He bowed before her and then stood back up.

"Actually yes, I would like to get a room if there are any openings."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 am

Maddie giggled at the jester she wasn't used to such kindness. She walked over and looked at the books. "We have a nice corner suite on the second floor."
She handed him a peice of of paper. "Just sign here, and I would be glad to show you to your room."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next