Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

After Christmas

Go down

After Christmas Empty After Christmas

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Christmas was over and Seleen had all her gifts piled in the chair that she had received. It was all piled in the corner of their room. Yes, their room. She hadn't officially said she would move in with Shuda when he asked. but she had been bringing things over to his room and never taking them back to the room she was supposed to be sharing with Tasha. She had very little left in that other room. And when she brought her gifts up, she just brought them to his room. So yea, their room.

It seemed to her that they were hinting around that they wanted her to start doing hair and nails. She would think about it. But right now she had been sitting in a chair, drinking a glass of blood wine from a marble goblet and relaxing. She had just taken her injection and knew she was getting low. But she figured she would worry about it later. Venis and Tasha had enough going on. Her med's could wait. She looked over at Shuda and smiled. "Honey, whatcha doin'?"

Back to top Go down

After Christmas Empty Re: After Christmas

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:44 pm

He looked over at her and smiled. "Actually I just got done doing your present I am sorry for not having it ready by christmas." With that he went over to a chest that he had in the room and pulled out a box. "Here you go hunny I hope you like it." He walked over to where she was and put a box a the table. With that he sat down on the floor and layed out. "Man that took a lot out of me."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 pm

She smiled as she looked at the box on the table. She set her win glass down and got down from the chair onto her knees next to him on the floor. She had no idea what was in the box, but she didn't care. She leaned over him and kissed him deeply letting her tongue part his lips and explore his mouth for several minutes. Once she broke the kiss she smiled at him. "Thank you baby, you didn't have to get me anything, and it doesn't matter that it's late."

Another chaste kiss to his lips before she pushed herself up from the floor and sat back in her chair. Then she picked up the box and began to remove the paper. She wasn't tearing into it, he had taken so much time to make it look to pretty. Once she had the paper off she sat it on the table, holding only the box now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 am

He kisses her back. After the kiss he smiled and just looked at her. "Well of course I had to give you something silly. Why would I not?" He used his arms to push himself up so that he sat crossed legged on the floor. He saw her remove the paper from the box she just looked at it. It was a wooden box with the top having four hinges, two on left and two on the right with a line in the middle of the top. "Well are you going to open it?" With that he just waited.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Seleen had been running her hand over the box, it was so lovely. She smiled at Shuda. "Of course." And then she opened up one side of the box at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:20 am

When she opened it there was a flicker of light coming out of it. When she looked at it looked like a rose encased glass with a wooden bottom for a stand. If she were to pick it up she would notice that it was not rose but something that looked like a rose. The so called rose was floating in the container. Parts of it were made from fire the other part was made from ice. Two elements that should not be together but they are. The weirdest thing about it is was the fact the fire and ice was moving as in swirling around and there is full detail to the rose.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:51 am

Seleen looked at the glass within the box and her mouth fell agape. She sat the box down on the table and carefully reached into the box and pulled out the glass by it's wooden bottom. She held it up to look at it now that it was free of the shadows of the box. It was a swirl of fire and ice that seemed to form a rose. It was amazing. She had never seen such beauty before in her entire life. "Oh my God's Shuda ..."

How had he done this, how had he gotten those two elements to survive each other, and without oxygen as they were encased in glass. It was just ... Just ... There were no words for what this gift was. She rose from her seat, still holding the glass in her hand. She reached down and picked up the box he had placed it in. She set the box on end on the mantle with the top open to look like doors. Then she placed the glass in front of it. She had a hard time pulling her eyes away from it.

But she finally managed to do so and when she did she looked to Shuda over on the floor. Quick steps closed the distance between them as she slid to her knees beside him. "I love it, it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Thank you baby." Placing both hands in his shirt she pulled him closer as she leaned towards him and kissed him deeply and passionately. Her tongue wasted no time in parting his lips to go in search of his. And she had no plans on stopping there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down