Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Visiting Fabrications by Design

2 posters

Go down

Visiting Fabrications by Design Empty Visiting Fabrications by Design

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 pm

(Took description of shop from post by Leo)

Cassie waited a few days before she decided to go visit the Marques' shop for two reasons, she needed some time to think as well as not wanting to seem overly excited.

She took great care in her aperance today (even more so than usual) it took her several hours to get ready because she soked a bath smelling of lavander and roses .and made sure to use a soap in the matching fregrance on her hair when she got out she rubbed lotion into her skin and put on a dressing gown to sit before the mirror.

She picked up her brush and used it on her hair untill her hair both looked and felt like silk she used a simple gold clip to keep the front of her hair pulled back and left the rest long and flowing down to the middle of her back.

She walked over to the dressing area and opened the closet, she pulled out a plain white shift made out of a really good cotton and a corsett that was made useing real whale bone, along with that she chose a dress made from pale green silk. Removing her dressing gown she put on the clothes she had carefully chosen and ran the brush through her hair. Looking one last time in the mirror she smiled satisfied with the look and pulled her cloak out of the closet she fastned it with the diamond rose and went to the stables.

"Please place a side sadle on my horse." She said adressing the stable handHer horse was a huge black stalion he looked like he was bread for racing not being ridden by a lady but he winnied softly when he saw his mistress. Cassie had left Kjay in the room today she did not think she was going to run into any trouble. When he was ready Cassie used a mounting block and when she was as comfortable as she could be riding side sadle she urges Windrider into a walk and headed to the Marques' shop.

She dismounted at the store and straitend her clothing before going inside. "Well he does have good taste" She whispered to herself. When she walked in the first thing that cought her eye was that the purple of the curtians matched the dresses all the workers wore. The gold courdsing used to tie back the curtians really made them look good. she steped softly on the gray marble floos that she noticed had flecks of purple in them matching the curtians. The cream coloring of the walls made the room really bright and airey the dark wood of the baseboards giving everything a really sophisticated look.

Moving from the entry way further into the shop her eye was cought by a beautiful jewel toned green satin that was really soft she walked over to it and reached out to touch it.

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Visiting Fabrications by Design Empty Re: Visiting Fabrications by Design

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 am

From the moment Casandra entered the shop she was being watched. Not outwardly and noticeably, though an employee nodded in her direction out of courtesy, but watched nonetheless. They employees needed to know when they were needed.

A few people were in the shop: a man being measured for a suit, another browsing cloth, a lady being fitted in a very elaborate gown, her gaggle of friends around her giving their various opinions or doting praise.

There was something to note, and that was the absence of any form of cash register. Emily came from out of the back room with a structured bag in her hand, purple silk ribbons for handles. She took notice of Casandra while handing the bag to a shopper. The lady had good taste. A quick judge of her clothing, even the way she held herself, and it was apparent this was not someone playing dress-up. When that was taken care of she approached .

"Good day, can I help you with something?"
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:57 pm

She looked up and smiled softly.

"My name is Casandra Lightheart; Marques del Stry sent me.He told me that he had some fabric that was so light as to feel like I was wearing nothing; he also told me the girls here do amazeing work."

She turned to the fabric she had been looking at, "I love this color and would like to see what you can designe for me, I also need some sparing leathers made they need to be form fitting and soft for easy movement, also if you have them I could use some boots for the leathers and shoes for the dress."

She knew the Marques had good taste and would trust the women here to design her something that would look perfect on her. She would also need acessories.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:41 am

This was the lady that she had been told about; she looked as was expected. "He was right. Your eyes are lovely. "

Emily reached out to take the material that had attracted Casandra's attention. Pulling it from it's spool, draping it over an arm so the fabric would have give. "This is part of silk collection. This particular one is a special type in which the threads are individually twisted and bound together in a harmonizing bond that makes it very light. With an added touch it is also durable." Taking a portion to lay it over Casandra's hand so that she might be able to feel the weight, or lack thereof, of the fabric.

Moving on to the next another green was taken for observation, slightly darker. "This is a cotton. Be that the weather is turning I assume you will be wanting to be warm. A perfect compliment to the other you liked Mi'lady."

"We will create something for you. He will be pleased. Do you have any requirements?"
Once she was done speaking she raised her hand to motion some of the other employees who then started setting up mirrors around one of the stages. Emily ushered Casandra towards the stage.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 am

She smiled so he thought her eyes were lovely.

"Yes that will be perfect to complemnet the silk" She loved the way it felt against her skin. "No no requierments just something that will look beautiful."

She watched them with the mirrors and moved to stand on the stage. She removed her cloak. "Please make sure that rose pin is taken care of it can never be replaced." She was sure she didn't need to say it but it made her feel better.

"Now please create me something that will make me a vision of beauty."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:03 am

The ladies set off doing what was requested. Special care was taken of that rose pin. Emily took care of it personally, taking the fabric it was pinned to and folded it neatly and set it off to the side. It had to mean something special.

In the meantime the ladies busied themselves with undressing Casandra - how were they to get proper measurements if she were dressed? It was not anything to worry about for the knew how to keep a person decent. There was the occasional man walking about.

On the outside of the circle of women was another, sitting within view of Casandra with a pad and pencil, making a sketch. This lady was mocking up designs for what type of dress which was going to be made.

"You are going to be beautiful. He will be pleased."

"What sinful work are you creating now?" It was the voice of the Marqués. It was his shop so it was only right that he would visit it. His question was asked because he saw the artist. Then he saw Casandra.

"Mucho gusto Casandra. How delightful to see you."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:43 am

She watched Emily satisfied that her pin was safe she was used to having people attend to her and the ladies undressing her was not a new experience, one she had not had in a while but not something that made her uneasy, She held her arms up so they could pull the shift over her head and then droped her hands to her side and smiled at the lady.

"I hope he will be plea...."

Her answer was cut short as she heard his voice she became lightly flushed but was not going to embaress herself more by trying to cover herself she had afterall been openly flirting with with the Marques about her being in this state she had just not expected it to be this soon or under these conditions.

"Good morning, I decided to take you up on your offer and get a dress and some sparing leathers made."

She smiled still a very light shade of red but her voice and that way she stood reflected none of her slight embaresment.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:36 pm

He retained his position, standing there while the ladies worked. When he made the statement days ago about coming to see him if she wanted to be naked, in it there was some truth. Even though the ladies knew how to keep the patron overall decent, there were elements of the leg, arms, and shoulders to be seen. It even was noted the way she blushed.

The Marqués retained his distance and another man, short and round, came and handed him a few papers. "Sparring leathers?" A tone of interest in his voice, his head was down as he looked through the papers he was given. "Is that how you are keeping your figure? Battling others on the field?" The last he had said looking up from his work and catching her eyes. There was a smile playing upon his lips. At another time he would have stepped forward, but the ladies were working and, though it was his shop, he knew that his ladies were trained to keep men away while the customer was indecent.

Instead he moved around to the sketch artist, passing the papers back to the round man. Bending over the sketch he held out his hand. "Lápiz por favor," and was handed the pencil. With it, he made a few markings of his own. "I am afraid you will have to wait a few days for your items for them to be made. Where will you wear such clothing too I wonder."

He handed the pencil back to the artist. The women were done with the measuring and began to redress Casandra.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:49 pm

She smiled feeling a bit better seeing as how she was kept at least partialy shielded from him and the blush started to leave her skin.

"Sparing yes." She looked at him with a half smile on her face. "Perhapse you would care to come spar with me." She then had a full smile on her face. "You know they have turned the basement of the in in to a sparing arena if you would care to find out just how I keep my figure."

She glanced at the other man but her eyes remained on Marques as he made some adjustments to the design that was being done.
"I can wait a few days, as to where I will ware the dress too I have no idea I do not even know what it looks like, I just told them to make me beautiful."

Being dressed she stepped from the platform and moved towards him as she aproched he would be able to smell the oils she had soaked in before comeing.

"Since you know what it looks like perhaps you will be able to recoment some jewlery to match the dress. I do not want to see the sketch I want it to be a surprise."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:49 pm

Casandra stepped forward and he straightened in posture. When he stood he was six feet in height. He was dressed as he often was for work in a double breasted suit, black this time, with a dark purple shirt. His tie was white, as were his cufflinks. His hair was combed back from his sight. Some people joked that he did not know how to not dress-down. Perhaps they were right.

The ladies and the artist moved away. Their task done the information was to be given to the seamstress'. Emily stayed in case she was needed.

She looked nice, and smelled nice as well. The color was a compliment of her eyes and lavender was a natural relaxing scent. How could anyone not feel a sense of ease around her? The Marqués was openly looking her over, taking in the aspects of her form and before he put his hands together behind his back.

"Before my first trip here I would have had something to say about women who sparred." He may still have a thing or two of an opinion. "I have no objections to a lady knowing how to defend herself." He had seen women fight the same as men and this brought forth another opinion. Perhaps she was the same, or she could be different. "We shall go a round or two."

Crossing over to the right he circle halfway around her. "I hope sparing is not the only activity that engages you."
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:21 pm

She openly looked at him too and smiled. Both times she had seen the Marques he was nicely dressed. She definatly prefered his hair in a natural state but coulden't help but think he would look good no mater what he was wearing or not wearing.

"Lets just say that with the furball you met the other day as adopted family I had to learn to defend myself, not against him but trying to help when people came to attack him"

She stayed still as he circled around her a slight chill went up her when he stoped behind her.

"You would not be disapointed I have many activities that engage me, some more entertaining then others."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 am

"Many activities you say?" It caused him to smile even if she was not able to see it at the moment. From where he stood he took a moment and placed his hands upon her shoulders. "It is no doubt that you are a strong woman who probably can hold her own in many situations. The men must follow you wherever you go."

Brushing his hands down her shoulders he gave the slightest of nods to Emily. She returned it and turned to head off. The Marqués smiled once more and turned back around to facing Casandra.

"Perhaps we will find that some of our activities are the same." He believed that one or two of them were for people often had at least one thing in common with another. "I would be interested in learning a few. I can give you occasion to wear one of the items being designed for you."
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am

Another chill went up her as he touched her shoulders and then a tingling sensation as moved his hands down them she saw Emily leave out of the corner of her eye and then when the Marques moved in front of her she tilted her head up and smiled at him.

"To find out what activities we share you would have to spend some time with me talking, I would be more then happy to tell you what I enjoy doing."

She looked at his lips and then quickly back up to his eyes, she should not be thinking these things of a man she barely knew but coulden't help it all the same.

"What item would you like to see me weare first?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:25 pm

He laughed softly as he thought of the answer, then he said what first came to his mind. "If I brought you the jewelry would you wear only that? If it is what I wanted to see?" It is what came to mind, be the thought wicked or otherwise. It could be that he was only passing a joke.

"When the items are done I shall personally bring one of them to you." A slight downward tip his chin as he spoke to her. She was tall, and her green eyes and red hair gave him the impression of fire. Surly, she was a bit of fire herself.

"The item that I bring is the item I want you to wear." There was room to protest if she wished but, as he told her before, he was a man who got what he wanted.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Well this was a sensation she had not felt in a long time a man that could catch her off guard and leave her not kowing what to say, everything in her past made her want to run but she had to quit dwelling on that .

"I may, I may not wear just the jewlery we shall have to see."

She smiled softly ane tilted her chin up just a bit as his came down.

"It depends on what you are wanting to do, I would not wear sparing leathers out of the ring."

Her voice was barely above a whisper his lips were so close...
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm

“There are many ways to spar Casandra.” They were close and his hands were itching for contact. “If we were sparring now,”” the words were said slowly, fingers reaching up in an attempt to push back a stray strand of her hair if she did not object and move away. “I wonder who would be winning.”

Bringing his hand down he took a partial step backwards. “I would not have you wear anything that was inappropriate for the occasion.” Whatever the occasion may be, though he could think of a few.

There were quite a few thoughts running around in his head. “There is work that I must do and if I continue to look at you it will never get done. I would like to see you off safely. Shall I arrange transportation?” He did not want to get rid of her, but he did not want to appear to dessert her while going about activities either.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm

She kept her eyes locked on his and they closed when he touched her hair. They opened when he asked her the question.

"Some how I think it would be a draw we both win and lose something."

Her voice was soft again she fought to take a step forward when he steped back.

"I am sure you are telling the truth in that mater."

A lot was running through her head as well none of it very ladylike.

"I will let you get back to your work and no I do not need transportation but thank you for asking."

She smiled at him

"I brought my stalion Windrider with me. Maybe when you get sometime to yourself we can go for a ride, maybe have a picnic."

She headed for the door

"You know where my room is."

She knew that was leaving an open invitation that could be concidered very forward but right now she didn't care she tossed him a smile over her shoulder and pulled herself up on to Windrider and urged him into a quick trot heading back to the inn.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down