Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Talk with Mother (closed)

Go down

A Talk with Mother (closed) Empty A Talk with Mother (closed)

Post by Beastie Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:27 am

(this topic is closed to all but Sheena. Others might be added. One never knows.)

He had thought about what his mother had said, that she needed to talk with him privately. Well there was two problems with that. That night he was dead tired, which led to the second problem. He had know clue where she was staying. Not like he could go knocking on every door in the inn. Could he?

He sat there in the early morning, throwing some regular apple into his mouth and looking out into the hall. He wondered where she would have chosen to stay. He doubted the third floor, so that left two floors to worry about.

Last edited by Dreconis on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

A Talk with Mother (closed) Empty Re: A Talk with Mother (closed)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:54 am

-Sheena woke up early and prepared herself for the day. She had plans to go visit Dre at the forge before going around town and doing a little shopping. After getting dressed and ready to leave she opened her door and started to head out when she noticed Dre's door was open. She locked and shut her door and walked over to his. Knocking lightly as she called out to him.-

Good morning Dre. Sleep well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:48 am

He came out of his stupor as there was a knock on his door. He saw his mom there and smiled, tight before he hit himself int he head with an apple. He chuckled and picked it up, popping it in his mouth, and eating it.

"Good morning mothers," he said. "Yes ma'am I did sleep well. I hope you did too. Please come in and close the door. You have helped me from searching the entire inn for you. Please close the door to."

He waited for her and then smiled again, "Now what was it you wished to speak to me about mother? I am very intrigued."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:23 am

-She took a deep breathe and walked in smiling as she sees him hit himself in the head with an apple.-

I did not mean to startle you dear. I am glad I could make things easier for you and not sending you one a wild goose chase to find me. I am just across the hall from you. Thought that would be best for us to catch up that way.

-She came fully into the room and closed the door behind her. She stood there thinking for a few moments before she started to tell him what she wanted to talk to him about.-

Besides coming to see you about your father I was coming because I had a lead on a package for Arcadia and I think you actually found it dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:05 am

He looked at her and shook his head.

"Okay mother, that is the second time you have been cryptic. Time to start explaining things."

He offered her a place to sit and some apples. He waited to hear this story knowing it was going to be good.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 am

-She took a deep breathe and sat down. She shook her head at the offered apples. She just came out with it.-

You know that Arcadia had two children...twins a boy and a girl. I am not sure if you remember but her ex-husband took them to live with him and vowed she would never see them again. And so far she has not. In the mean time she was upset and went out looking for a way to relieve the pain. During this time she met a man and they had "fun" (using for lack of better PG-13 word).

-She paused a moment and took another deep breathe.-

She only saw him a couple of times before he disappeared on her. She searched high and low for him with no luck. Her efforts to find him grew stronger when she found out she was with child and she had a healthy baby girl.

-She paused a moment letting that information sink in to him.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:25 am

"Whoa, Arcadia went out and vithed a man just to get over her ex? And people say I am bad." He chuckled. "How drunk was she? Who was the man? have to shake his hand and find out a few secrets."

He sat there smiling and thinking and then his eyes popped open. "Kyra?" was all he could say.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:32 am

-She shook her head at his first comment.-

From the story she told me they were both pretty drunk and she does not know his name. All she said was a drow. And yes dear, I believe Kyra is Arcadia's daughter. I can not be 100% sure but I sense Arcadia in her.

-There was more to the story that she would tell him but not right now she wanted this to sink in.-

We need to be 100% sure before we tell either of them. Something she also told me was that she came to care for this man but did not get the chance to see what would develop. She knew from what he told her that he was hurting over a loss of a loved one who had hurt him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:34 am

His own mind began to whirl. Kyra was a faerie. So how could she be Arcadia's daughter? How could he find out one-hundred percent for his mother. What the hell was Arcadia thinking.

'Still',he thought to himself, 'that is one luck ellg'caress.'

"So what is the plan?" Is all he would ask aloud.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:40 am

-She shrugged a little and shook her head before speaking again.-

I'm not sure how we are going to find out but we have to for her...for both of them. A bit of information I do not think you knew is that Arcadia is part faerie. Which is one reason I believe Kyra is hers. I am hoping Kyra has something that belonged to Arcadia and then maybe that will lead us to the truth.

-She looked at him with hope filled eyes.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 am

"Whoa! What?! Arcadia is part faerie? Since when?"

Now that took him back. Could that have been....

No. No way. Could not have been.

"How old would the daughter be now? And I will keep my eyes open. Beyond that, that is all I can do as you know mother. Kyra is working at the forge, so will see today."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:48 am

-She nodded to her son and was curious what was going on in his head.-

I do not know if you recall a faerie named Rekra...

-She paused not completely sure of the name but thinks that was correct.-

She was brought into the faerie world and was granted the ability to become part faerie. I do not know all of the details but they became sisters. Her daughter would be 17 years of age now. She would have just recently had a birthday. Perhaps this afternoon I will come by and we will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:47 pm

"You best mom. Always needs work and such you know. So always open to ideas. Hate to have to drag you there."

He chuckled to show he was so kidding, while digesting the information. It could not be, but if it was. well there was going to be some. Still he wondered. He moved on to talk about other things as well. rattling off questions like mad.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:54 pm

-She chuckled at his joke. He of all people should know she would want to see the place he built and the work he does. She just sat there and listened to his questions and everything he was rattling on about. She interrupted him momentarily.-

When would be a good time to come by the forge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:00 pm

"Maybe this afternoon. Mom, would you mind making an ad for me and placing on the corkboard, announcing the opening? I really appreciate it."

Sees where the sun in and curses. "I have to go. Can not work if I am still here." Chuckles and gives her a huge hug.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:46 pm

-She returned his hug and sent him on his way. She went back to her room to write out the announcement of his opening. Once she had it the way she thought it should be she went to the corkboard and put it up.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down