Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Urgently seeking her mother and sister

3 posters

Go down

Urgently seeking her mother and sister Empty Urgently seeking her mother and sister

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:49 am

Maddie ran as fast as she could back to the inn, having Jono's life force in her enhanced her speed considerably. She tried to sense where De'Ryanna was, and where Airtia was. Airtia was in her room, and De'Ryanna was somewher. at least she was with Armandeus, if he couldn't help her, Airtia could..she hoped. She sent Armandeus a mental link. ~Armandeus this is Madeline Cauthon, De'Ryanna's half sister, please tell her I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.~

It didn't take Maddie long to reach Gawains and airtia's room. She knocked on the door. Normally she would have knocked once and waited for Airtia to open the door. But this situation was completely different. She banged loud on the door. And called Airtia something she never had before. "MOM I need you, please open up!! I need you."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Urgently seeking her mother and sister Empty Re: Urgently seeking her mother and sister

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:18 am

Even though Airtia had been in her room, this did not mean that she did not know what was going on. Being bonded to De'Ryanna made her aware of when Benjamin had touched her daughter, for she felt the crackle of emotions, but she didn't worry. If there had been an urgent need she would have made action and she knew Ryan could take care of herself. It wasn't until her daughter had started to loose control that she had gotten worried.

After that many things had happened. Gawain had shot out of the room and then the knot in her head that was him became an explosion of anger. So much anger and rage that it threatened to over take her, her only saving grace was that she was wearing a bloodstone around her neck and it was acting as a conduit for the rage. All the emotions he was feeling and everything boiling in his head, someone was going to far and, if that someone was still there when she got to him...

Airtia had been ready to leave the room and, when Madeline knocked, the door opened quickly. "Blood and ashes child, pull yerself t'gether." There was a determination in her voice and an odd calm. "We walk, ye talk. Go."

What else was there to be said? Exited out and started down the hall. Depending on what Madeline said would determine where she went once she reached the stairs.

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Urgently seeking her mother and sister Empty Re: Urgently seeking her mother and sister

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Maddie went on to explain that she had her De'Ryanna yelling at the top of her voice at Benjamin, telling him not to touch her, and that she had tried to help out by putting the dagger Gawain gave her in his back. She also told her about the fact that Benjamin had took her own soul, and she had been dead, and how Jono gave her his own life so that she may live. She wasn't really sure but she thought Venis and Tasha, had tried to revive her.

"Venis, Tasha, Emilia , all tried to help. Daddy, and Dre are going to find Benjamin now. I was sent back here to tell you, and find out how De'Ryanna is doing. I have never seen that wild look in Daddy's eyes before. It worries me because he was bleeding from his arm, like someone had bit him. I don't what caused it though."

"Anyway have you seen Armandeus or De'Ryanna. He was suppose to bring her back here."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:32 pm

(Teamwork! It's a wonderful thing. )

In another part of the Inn....

Turning a death ear to De'Ryanna's unconvincing words that she was fine and perfectly capable of walking under her own power, Armandeus carried her all the way into the Inn and only let her down once they reached the kitchen. Sitting her upon the counter he started a more thorough investigation on seeing if she was hurt.

The anger was slowly ebbing away, it had started when he had come to take her away. Hopefully, now, the both of them would feel more at ease. Even if she was feeling completely drained. Being angry took a lot of energy. In vain she tried to brush away his hand while still keeping a hand to her head. "I feel like I've been slapped in the face." Indeed, her right cheek was slightly red, but she hadn't been hit.

"Did he hit you?" That was sure to spark anger in the elf's eyes. "And what's this? He put a chain around you?" Armandeus said as he indicated the silver chain around De'Ryanna's waist.

Clearly she had to hear him wrong as her mind was still very foggy and confused from the anger. "A..chain?"

"I don't know. I . . . I don't know." Not knowing made it worse for she always liked to think she had a handle on things, especially when they concerned her.

Armandeus helped De'Ryanna off of the counter, and even considered picking her up and carrying her again. "I'll protect you." The two of them left the kitchen and proceeded up to his room on the second floor.

Once he had Ryan settled on the bed he heard the sound of many people moving around in the hall. Whatever it was, he was not going to let it bother him.

He had to leave his room to get something out of hers, and that's when he saw what was probably the cause of the earlier commotion. There were guards at De'Ryanna's door. Well, they weren't going to stop him from going in.

He spoke as he approached, "Is all this force truly necessary? It has been my experience that so-called guards are more for the outsiders protection than the ones on the inside. De'Ryanna is perfectly safe within my room and need no further protection than myself."

Looking at each of the guards before he reached for the door knob. "Excuse me."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Though the generalities of what Madeline was telling her, Airtia already knew, it was good to have the picture drawn out. Listening to it all as they reached the end of the hall and the stairs. "I will take care o' yer Father." Daddy? Hearing that - even hearing herself being called Mom, sounded strange in her ears.

Giving Madeline a quick look over she started down the steps, she didn't rush but it wasn't casual either. "Iffen yer looking fer Ryanna ye had best check in the room o' Armandeus. That tis where she mostly stays."

It didn't bother her that her young daughter chose to spend many nights in a man's room. It was called trust. "As fer ye, ye just had yer soul ripped out and 'ave been given another. Find her iffen ye must, but ye need tae rest and adjust. Off with ye now."

Yes, it was a dismissal, sometimes Airtia wasn't the most sociable or understanding person. As she continued down the stairs, she took hold of the Source. Though she didn't display it on her features, this was not a pleased woman.

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Maddie was too wound up to rest. She wanted to go join the hunt, but she knew her father had told her flat out no. The knowledge that De'Ryanna was with Armandeus made her feel better. she was feeling week, but she had to see with her own eyes, De'Ryanna was ok. She went downstairs,and found out where armandeus's room was, and headed that way. Once there, she knocked on the door.

"Armanedeus? De'Ryanna? It's Maddie are you guys there?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:03 pm

There had only been two guards out in the hall, the rest had moved on, and they were just getting ready to knock upon De'Ryanna's door when Armandeus came up behind them. They heard what he said and smiled. "Of course Armandeus. We were just coming by to see how she was feeling, JonLouis has changed our orders as the situation has changed. We will not be bothering you. If you need anything, please do let us know though." When Andrew had finished speaking they turned, ready to leave.

Madeline came up before they even moved a foot from the door. Derek spoke to her as Andrew smiled. "Your sister is in Armandeus' room Maddie, he is in her room for a moment. Have you found your sister Epiphany yet? We will be at our assigned posts." They headed out to where JonLouis had told them to be. They knew that they were only being put on duty and armed for show. It was in hopes of offering peace of mind to the guests of the Inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 pm

. "Maddie looked at Derek, and Andrew. No I haven't. That was next on my agenda. I wanted to make sure De'Ryanna was ok. But if she's with Armandeus I know she's in good hands. If you speak to her, tell her I was asking about her."

Maddie then set out to find Epiphany.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down