Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Dinner is Served (Open)

+6
Epiphany
B.D. Adams
Emilia
De'Ryanna Aybara
Madeline Cauthon
Armandeus
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner is Served (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:11 am

Manny chuckled and leaned down a few inches to kiss her cheek. "Lady Epiphany, it would be my pleasure to be your Santa Clause. I would have said yes even if you hadn't said you would wear the dress. But I would be lying if I said I can't wait to see how lovely you are in it. I will kill them later for you though. Maybe we could find you a caplet or something to wear with it to the orphanage." He winked at her. He was thrilled at the chance to play Santa for the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:39 am

He was walking Along the road, but he was having fun going from place to place. When he finally got to the Inn, he just stopped and looked at the sign smirking. So this is where they have been at. Seems quite cozy. With that he takes his hand out of the suit he was wearing moving his hand left to right letting the doors of the Inn open. As he walked through the threshold he put his hand behind him doing the same motion as before making the doors close by itself.

His clear blue eyes scanning the main area. This place looks pretty nice. As he was walking around the main floor he heard a commotion coming from the meeting hall. He smiled. I guess I should introduce myself. With that he decided to walk to the metting hall.

As he gets in there he saw people mingle around talking. He scanned the people there, the women that where there were very beautiful to say the least. Yes he was going to have fun in this place. With that he sees his daughter with someone, he smiled at that thinking. Thats my girl always having guy next to her. He decided to let people know he was there by sending a small burst of lust into the entire inn.

He just stood there by the door leaning up against the door frame smiling. Well well well isn't that just like you having a man entangled by your wiles.

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 3 Jaymes_V_in_a_suit
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:01 am

She had not been sitting far from the door when she felt a very farmilier preasence.

"Hello father."

She didn't have speak very loudly or turn around she knew he would hear her.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 am

He just smiles. He did not need to move from that spot. He just kept looking around. Seeing what the other people were doing.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:41 am

That was a bit unexpected. Not the kiss on the cheek - they seemed to be getting in a habit of passing those back and forth - but the reaction she received from it. To Epiphany it felt as if an electric pulse ran through her body and it caused her to shiver and exhale slowly. Where did that come from?

Epiphany looked away from him, biting her bottom lip. Maybe it was the things he had said that caused the sudden reaction. "I'll have to wear something to cover my shoulders." She couldn't remember if she knew what a caplet was or not. Her head was a bit fuzzy but it was clearing. "You're very sweet."

Her hands fidgeted on the dress but not in a way to make it seem awkward. "I should probably go put this away."
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:52 am

Venis had taken her food home that she had eaten. She put him in a shower and got him dressed in a clean pair of pants. She put him in a collar and a leash. She took him down to the first floor and tied his leash to her daughters door. She gave him three bottles of blood wine. "Michael, wait here for my daughter. She will be along. She will take care of you. If either of you need anything you can ask. But I need to go get ready for an appointment." She kissed his cheek and left him there.

She went back upstairs and showered herself. She went to where her gown was hanging. She put on the metal bikini bottoms. Then she added the top, but she removed the chains that went from the medallions on the front to the chain in the back. Because her gown was strapless. She had gotten someone to put the diamonds in her gown one at a time so they were perfect. Her gown almost wasn't ready in time. But she had it now, and the black silk was sop perfect against her flesh.

She thought about her hair after she had the gown on. She pulled it up in what was called a banana clip. The clip was lined with diamonds as well. She slipped on her black satin heels and headed out the door. She was headed down the stairs when she felt a burst of lust fill her body.

This was not her son's doing. She knew who it was. And the lust caused her to feel the new tattoo like it hadn't been healed for hours already. She nearly dropped to her knees on the stairs and her hand went to her back to touch the tattoo. She was worried that it would start to bleed. But there was no moisture.

She had a death grip on the railing of the stairs as she slowly rose and continued her descent. She made her way to the meeting hall and walked through the door. "Shame on you, you almost made me fall down the stairs. How ya been sexy?"

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 3 Thanksgiving

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:56 am

A tingle passed through Inion as she sat there watching everyone. A glance to the door and sighed. Shaking her head she leaned over to Juliet who made a face and popped the last piece of her pie into her mouth just as Inion stood. Taking her hand she led the young girl out of the hall, last thing she needed to do tonight was explain that tingling feeling to her young charge. She bumped into the man who had entered.

A nodded of her head, without looking him in the eye "pardon us"
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:19 am

He just nods at the lady and her daughter as she bumped into him. That is quite alright my dear. He removed one of his hands from his suit pocket as he wipes the area that she touch. It was not that he was being rude he just did not want to have marks on the suit.

That was when he heard that voice that he has not heard in quite a while, He smiles as he turns his head. Venis my dear I have been doing great as always and how have you been young one? He takes his other hand out of the other pocket opening up his arms.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:06 am

He smiled at her and moved from his kneeling position to the chair beside her. "Merci, that was a very nice thing to say. And may I add, your name is the loveliest sound I have ever heard." He finally released her hand and smiled.

"You simply must allow me to take you out on the town some time soon. For I fear that if I do not, I will leave this planet in a total state of misery, and may never find happiness again." He was leaned in close to her. His eyes never wavered from her beauty.

They sat there engaged in small talk for a moment before her father entered the room. He knew him to be her father as she proclaimed him as such. He felt touched by lust, and it was rather powerful. He had a very hard time not answering that lust with an attack upon the Goddess at his side. But his body reacted, he was a man after all.

She had already caused a stir within him, the lust heightened that. And moments after the lust, came Venis. He then looked around the room to see who else felt the lust, he knew who Eros was, though they had never been introduced. He knew what that lust was meant to do. So he was curious to see how others reacted.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:21 am

"Thank you"

She put her hand in her lap as he sat next to her.

"I can't have you miserable of course I will go out on the town with you."

Her father was a piece of work leave it to him to send lust through everyone in the room including her when she was sitting with a man she bit her lip and placed her hand on JonLouis' leg.

"You will have to excuse my father he has a wicked sence of humor."

She too looked around to the others in the room.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:47 am

Manny's eyes widened as he suddenly felt a new found lust for her. He had never felt that way before, for anyone, not even his dearly departed wife. He turned so red he thought he was going to light up the room. "I ... I look forward to ... seeing you in that gown, as well as playing Santa for the children. Um, would you like to, uh, help me shop for them? In town that is."

The other eight men felt it too. They knew that it had to be something more than the thought of Mrs. Clause in her new gown. And it couldn't have been just the presence of Emilia either, especialy not for all eight of them. A few of them felt the sudden urge to go home to their women, the others wanted to go disturb Emilia and JonLouis. Suddenly eating dinner was not important. They were searching the room for women who were willing and able.

Andrew excused himself and headed over towards Maddie. He suddenly felt the need to speak with her about the date they had yet to go on. Some of them saw Tasha over getting herself something to eat. It was a thought, she did look fabulous in that purple gown. But if there was a relationship developing between her and Dre, did they want to risk their heads? They chose no.

Keven saw Krys and he excused himself to head to her side. He knew that she would be happy to see him. And he was suddenly very happy to see her. He felt the need to adjust his pants before meeting up with her.

The other men were rather at loss for what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:30 am

Tasha was putting some food on a plate when she was hit with the lust. This felt different than before. There was something odd about it. It felt, less familiar. She wondered if that had anything to do with Dre telling her about the waves of lust. But this didn't feel like a wave.

She had to wonder what was going on. The lust was definitely effecting her. She felt the sudden need to sit down, her knees were very weak. She grabbed the edge of the table and held on tightly. She felt the need to look around and see if Dre was around. She was going to be very upset if that was Dre, but if it wasn't, then who in the world was it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:43 am

Seleen didn't see Dre around anywhere, but suddenly she went from being very happy to be sitting with her boyfriend eating dinner, to wanting to take him right there on the table. She placed a hand upon his thigh under the table and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Honey, as soon as we are done here, we need to go get me out of this dress." She smiled then. She knew it hadn't felt like what Dre did, but it was still having an effect on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:49 am

He felt the lust enter his body. He shivered slightly feeling the lust effecting him. He heard what she said into his ear and smiled as he turned to say something into her ear. "I cannot wait my lady. I think it would be fun." He puts his hand over hers.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:07 am

She turned to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. She then kissed his cheek. "I have been well. Went out for a little adventure last night. It was .. fun." A wicked grin spread across her face. "And you know, anyone else ever calls me that because they heard you say it, and I'm going to slap them and you both." She winked at him and then brought her arms down from around his neck. "Oh and, next time, try not to nearly send me careening down a flight of stairs love." She smiled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:15 am

He smiled at her as he took her hand from his lap into his hand. He kissed the back of it again, but while his lips were pressed to her knuckles he let the tip of his tongue dart out and make contact with the soft flesh between her index and middle fingers. She smelt good enough to eat, and when he had gotten hit with the lust, that had apparently come from Eros, he almost did eat her, right there on the table. "No worries Belle. I am capable of maintaining some dignity and control. But I would be lying if I were to say that I was not very tempted right now, more than I was before." He placed her hand back upon his thigh.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 am

With her other hand she turns his face to look at him. She gently placed a chaste kiss upon his lips. She couldn't resist. "You are so wonderful Shuda Darkite." She kissed him again before returning to the few items she had chosen to try and eat. She had taken her injection before dinner and had even taken some clothes over to his room for once. So there was no need for her to go anywhere after dinner other than to his room with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:21 am

He puts his arms around her and kissed her cheek. And what makes you think I would not like the slap huh? And if I knew that you were on the stairs I would have made sure to make it a little bit stronger just to see what would have happened. He smirks knowing that that would get a rise out of her. He looked around still holding her seeing what the other people were doing, a lot of the men were about to loose their heads and the women were just about to loose to heads. Granted he only sent out a small burst but with him a small one could be a big one, like he cared.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 am

She chuckled and playfully slapped his rock hard chest. "You are encourageable." She gently turned in his arms not wanting to cut him with one of the diamonds on her dress. She leaned her back against him and watched her employees and the others react to his handy work. She was still feeling some of the effects of it herself, especialy now that she was in his arms. But she had a touch more will power than the others who were about. After all, there were only three God's currently in the room. The rest of them were pretty much at his mercy when it came to the burst of lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:09 am

"I try to be dear." With that he kissed her one more time. He looked around the room before putting some of the food on his plate. He then noticed the guy with his arms around Venis. "Love who is that guy?" He nodded over to where Venis stood with the guys arms around her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:20 am

She loved the fact that he was so affectionate in public. She looked over to where Shuda was looking and arched an eyebrow. "You know honey, I have no idea who that is. Perhaps we should go over there and say hi, maybe find out who it is. I know she went hunting last night. But I thought that was for food, not for a date. So I don't think that's what that's all about." She was curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:40 am

She had been watching the reactions of the others and wanted to just start laughing but she controlled herself she knew how they felt. Then JonLouis had her hand and she closed her eyes when his tongue came out and licked her skin a shiver went through her body.

"You know I can produce the same effect but on a lesser scale, if you ever decide to leave dignity behind just say the word and we can leave."

He had placd her hand back on his thigh she smiled and leaned in very close to whisper in his ear.

"Not many men know how sensative that spot is makes me wonder what else you know."

She nipped his ear before sitting back just a bit to look him in the eyes her hand squeezed his thigh.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Vodka martini in his hand he stood there and watched Madeline. She was a pretty girl, and she seemed willing to please. Just as before, he couldn't help but wonder how far she would go to please someone. It was one thing to get a guy a drink - or even drink it if asked - but somethings were more complicated. The way in which she held herself gave him the opinion that she was an inquisitive innocent.

That type was fun because they were always so curious and wanted to learn; and they were always willing to please. "Tell me Madeline, are you always on duty, or do you simply like giving people what they want?" It was a perfectly harmless question, even if it did have layers of implications.

Then there was that feeling, a sudden brush that lead towards influencing actions and he rolled his shoulders while turning his head to the side. A few new scents had entered into the room. With a quick glance he saw a guy he hadn't seen yet and placed the foreign scent to be his. Emilia had a new man at her feet and then he saw Venis.

For now, he turned his attention back to Madeline for the answer to his question. Fully aware that the guy who had spoken to her earlier was making his way towards her once again.

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:17 pm

He just smirked seeing what was going on in the meeting hall. He leaned down and whispered into her ear. Well my dear since I am going to be here for a few days would you like to show me around? He knew what the answer was going to be but he could not help himself but to ask it. He loved hearing her say yes.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:38 pm

She had chuckled slightly as she watched the madness that had ensued. She remembered a walk in the woods with a Lych. She was scanning the room to see that her family and friends had come to get something to eat. Her son was not there. he would show if he wasn't too busy. After all, Eros was not the only old friend she had felt around lately. But she wasn't going to search them out yet. They all seemed to be preoccupied with things.

She saw Maddie, and she was talking to ... no she was flirting with Benjamin. She had not a single feeling of worry for that situation. Something told her that she was not his type and he wouldn't bring her any harm at the moment. She was safe.

Benjamin was looking around the room, no doubt collecting scents again. She hoped he was enjoying the raspberries and strawberries. Those were the oils she had put in her bath before she came down. She loved the way the two smelled together. He looked at her for a moment. She brought the right side of her lips up into a wicked smile and slowly blinked as she barely tilted her head to him. It was only another part of a second after that when he returned his attention to Maddie.

She returned her attention to other things in the room as well. It was then that Eros whispered in her ear. He caught her off guard for a second. "Hmm? Oh, yes dear, of course I will." She hadn't looked at him, but she did bring her hand up from atop his and placed it on the side of his face. "After the dinner is over for the night, give me a chance to change though?" She placed her hand back over his, where they were still wrapped around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next