Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The dinner out in town

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The dinner out in town Empty The dinner out in town

Post by Ha'Ruil Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 pm

He was walking around his room making sure he had everything he needed. He looked at his bed with his cloths on the bed.

"OK the outfit? check, The shoes? check, ok everything is good."

He takes off his cloths and then puts on the new cloths making sure they fit.

"Great they fit."

With that he gets his shows on and takes a big breath.

"Ok here I go."

He walks out of his room locking the door behind him. He walked over to the stairs and then went up to the third floor. He got the room that he wanted to go to and knocked on the door with a light tap.

The dinner out in town HaRuilsdatesuit
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

The dinner out in town Empty Re: The dinner out in town

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Tasha was shaking her head. How had he ever gotten her to agree to this? She could not believe it as she started getting ready to go. She pulled a golden colored dress out of her Armour and began to get dressed. She did her hair in a pulled back, cascade of curls to match the dress. She was not as tall as the women the dress had been designed for. So it was cut in the middle just low enough for her belly button ring to show, but not low enough to show her tattoo. The green belly button ring was a wonderful contrast to the gold.

When she heard the knock on he door she sighed. It wasn't that she wasn't going to be happy to see him. It was just that they could have had dinner at the Inn and she would have been perfectly happy. She went to the door and opened it. She smiled at him. "Hi Ha'Ruil." She was happy to see him, she hoped her smile reflected that.

The dinner out in town TashagoldengownThe dinner out in town Product_image_350

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 am

When he say her, his mouth just opened.

"My dear you look amazing. I am going to have to keep all kinds of men away from you tonight at dinner."

He just chuckled before he leaned up close and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"Well my Dear shall we get going?"

He extends his hand to her so she could take it.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:04 am

She smiled and even blushed. "You look pretty good yourself." She returned his kiss and then took his hand. "So, where are you taking me?" It had been two months ago to the day since they had met. So it was an anniversary of sorts. So she understood his wanting to celebrate. She was still just a little leery about it being somewhere in town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:15 am

"Someplace in town that I head about. I believe it is called Italian."

He smiles as he walks with her in hand and out of the Inn. Yes it was a little bit of a walk to the place that he wanted to take her but that was fine they could always talk on the way there.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 am

Eyebrows lifted and eyes twinkled as Tasha got a great big grin on her face. "Italian." To say Tasha was happily surprised would be an understatement. "Ha'Ruil, I love Italian food." She was giddy with excitement. She felt like she was going to jump out of her skin. She was so excited she didn't even give a second thought to the walk into town in heels. She squeezed his hand as she held it in both her hands now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:48 am

He just smiled, yes he had done a good thing picking out the Italian restaurant.

"I would not have guessed from your reaction."

They did not talk a lot as they walked into the town. About fifteen minutes of walking and looking around the place they come to the entrance of the the Italian place.

"Well my Dear here we are."

The place looked normal it was called Capuano. There was a little bit a line to get in but that was fine it was moving rather quickly.

The dinner out in town 01
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 am

Tasha didn't mind the nice quiet walk to the ristorante. She could call it that now that she knew it was Italiano. As they waited in line her nose was filled with the wonderful scents of spagetti, lasagna, and pizza pies. She could smell antipasti's, polenta, calzones, panini, risotto, baccala, pesto. And the wines and cheese's. Her nose was drinking in the fragrances. It was such a delightful treat. "Ha'Ruil, how much do you know about Itialiano?" She was willing and able to help if he wanted her to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 am

He just kind of gave her this look like....um I haven't got a clue.

"Actually I do not know anything about Itialiano as you have called it. I just thought that our dinner should be one to remember."

He just smiles as gets behind her putting his arms around making sure that one hand was one her stomach flicking her bellybutton ring.

"So I guess you could tell me what is good to eat and what not to eat I guess.?"

They were not second in line to get in so it should not be long now until they get a seat.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:09 am

She took in a sharp breath as she placed her hand over his. "Yes, that I could." He was playing with her belly button ring and they had not even gotten into the ristorante yet. She patted his hand in hopes that he would take the hint and stop. All the while she was trying to figure out what she wanted for dinner. But he was making that process rather difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 am

He gave her ring a little tug as he messed with it.

"So my Dear what is good here? Since as I said before I have never been to one of this places before."

He knew that she patted his hand to stop but would he. Nope.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:17 am

She closed her eyes for a moment as he tugged on her belly button ring. He was being a tease while they were in line for a table for dinner? Oh this was so not fair. "Um, do you like pasta or fish or maybe pizza? There are a lot of choices. The meal will start with bread, soup and salad. I can recommend a couple of different breads that wouldn't offend the palate. Um, for soups I like fish soups and minestrones. Those are usually the best. Then we move on to dinner." He wasn't stopping and she was loosing her train of thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:23 am

He just smiles as she told what there was going to be for food at this place. He gave her ring a few more flicks before he lightly moved his hands from her stomach to her sides putting his hands on her hips rubbing each side with this thumb.

"I like pasta a lot, fish I eat on occasion and um.....what is pizza."

Hey he has lived most of his life in the forest, he had no idea what pizza was.

"And as to the other things I will ask you when we see a menu."

He leaned close to her kissing her lightly on the cheek.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:27 am

She chuckled as she placed her hands on his. He was going to drive her crazy if he didn't stop. "Ok, well, we will definitely have to order a pizza. And I can definitely help you pick a pasta. This is going to be fun." She was excited that she almost didn't notice that the people in front of them were being seated. Of course, his playing couldn't have been distracting, now could it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:31 am

He just looks as he sees the people in front of them being seated.

"Well I guess we are next Dear. And thank you for helping me in advance."

With that he lightly kisses her neck before he puts a finger on her neck lightly touching her.

"You know you look beautiful tonight right Dear?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:35 am

Tasha blushed at his compliment. "I wanted to look nice for an evening out. I know you haven't seen me dressed up since our first dinner." She was trying so hard to ignore his touches and his kisses. It was a good thing they would be seated across from each other at the table. Though, this being an Italian place, the tables for two would be rather small.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:27 am

They were finally in the front of the line. It took about 10 minutes but he was with Tasha so he did not care. When they finally got in. It was nicely lit with a lot of tables. But each table to spaced apart evenly to get a lot of people in there. The place was sectioned off here and there. When they finally got seated it was in a place that was dimly lit in a corner area with a candle in the center of the table.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:52 am

She smiled at the padrone as he seated them and gave them their menus. "Grazie padrone." She took her offered menu and then settled back in the booth. She waited to see what Ha'Ruil was going to do, it would be rude for her to order even the drinks at a place like this, in this setting. So if he asked for help she would, but he would have to make the order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:18 am

He sat down next to her smiling. He put a hand on her knee lightly touching it before giving her leg a squeeze.

"So tell me dear what should I get."

He moved his hand up to her stomach touching her ring again. He did not know why but he liked messing with it. Maybe because it was his color.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 am

She smiled as she placed her hand on his hand that was upon her knee. "Well, we should start with drinks. And the bread, soup, and salad come first." She opened her menu and looked over at him to see if he was going to open his. The bread list was in the upper left hand side of the first page.

She looked the list over and smiled as she read the list to herself first. Yes, she could read Italian, even speak it some. "We should start with a water or a soda until we figure out what we're going to eat, the wine is supposed to go with the food and compliment it. So it's best to order it with the main course. For bread I would recommend cheese Focaccia which is soft and chewy. It's made with Parmesan and rosemary. Or a Ciabatta bread, though that one is a little sour." She looked over the list a little more.

She was enjoying this already. "Oh, Strombolli is good too, it has a lot of meats baked into it and it is soft with a wonderfully flaky crust. For soups, I am going to have Zuppa di Pesci made with red snapper. It's a soup made with fish. And for salad I'll take a lobster salad. They make it with crab as well, I'm not sure what kind of soups and salads you like though, I can help you figure out what you would work for you." She smiled over at him ready to help him pick a soup and a salad. She just had to know some of his favorite things to eat and things he hated to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri May 01, 2009 1:28 am

He heard her list off things on the menu, he has never eaten in a place like this so might as well go with what she said.

"For drinks right now I would have to go with the water, since I do not know what soda is."

He thought for a moment before he responded to her bread idea.

"I like soft and chewy so I would have to go with the cheese Focaccia. And I guess I would have to go with the Strombolli since it sounds good. As for the soup and salad."

He chuckles a little.

"I am from the forest so plain and simple will work for me Dear."

He decided to give her ring a little tug before flicking it again.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:09 am

Tasha smiled. "Soda is carbonated water with flavored syrup diluted into it. I like it. My Favorite is Root Beer." She hadn't thought that he might have never had soda before. She should have though. "Ok, so if you want to go simple on your soup and salad, might I suggest a shrimp salad? It's mostly leafy greens, some shrimp, a few chunks of things like tomato and egg, of course olives, you can get ham and turkey added, they usually put cheese on it. It's very good." She smiled more. She hoped he knew her well enough by now to trust her with such things.

For his soup, she would have to consult her menu. "For your soup I would suggest Minestrone. It's basically vegetables in a broth. It's simple and delicious. I think you would definitely enjoy it." She thought that perhaps he might like all the vegetables in it. She knew that if he didn't like something he could send it back for something else or just not eat it. She wondered if he was going to try soda though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue May 05, 2009 1:38 am

"I do not know if I would like soda then to be quite honest. Hm...The shrimp salad sound O.K. to me I mean I have not had that much seafood except for the occasional fish. And all the vegetables are fine. As for the soup that actually sounds really tasty thank you dear."

He just smiles as they look at the menu. He leans up close to her barely letting his lips touch her ear as he whispers.

"I want to thank you again for going out with me into the town dear and thank you for helping me with the menu. The whole thing looks a little confusing."

And with that since he was there he lightly bit down on her ear lobe before leaning back the way he was, His finger still messing with her belly button ring.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 2:27 am

Tasha smiled as he spoke. "There's not a lot of shrimp on the salad, it's just enough for a hint of flavor." She was glad he liked her suggestions. She did however have to slowly close her eyes for a moment as he just kept on playing with her belly button ring. While her eyes were closed and she was trying to maintain her self control, he whispered in her ear. She smiled. But then he nibbled on her ear as well. So she whispered in return as he was withdrawing from her. "Ha'Ruil, dear, you do realize we are in public, yes?" Then she realized what she had said and blushed. She had never called him by anything other than his name before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sat May 09, 2009 2:16 am

He just smiles as he looks at her. He leans up close kisses her lightly on the lips before pulling back.

"Yes, I do realize that we are in public. What you do not like public display of affection?"

With that he gave her belly button ring a good tug.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next