Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Dinner is Served (Open)

+6
Epiphany
B.D. Adams
Emilia
De'Ryanna Aybara
Madeline Cauthon
Armandeus
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner is Served (Open)

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Madeline gave a simple nod at Andrew, The she lead Benjamin to the punch bowls. She turned around and looked at him with a devlish grin "That was rather naughty of me, I do hope you wont think less of me for that. So Benjamin, what may I fix you to drink?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:15 pm

"How can I think less of you . . . " Trailing of the sentence with a wolfish grin.

On the way to the drink section noticed more people had made their way to the dinner. A group of men had arrived - those must have been the gaggle Emilia had said was coming for half of them flocked around her. He watched for a moment and laughed internally. At times people were such a joy to watch, especially when they sought to engage in acts of machoism for the attention of a female.

No doubt she was enjoying the attention. Then there was Epiphany. Seeing her gave him an unsettling feeling, but he knew that she wasn't there for him and he wasn't there for her. The two of them should be able to co-exist.

The guy spoke to Madeline and then had left her alone, that could have meant a few things judging by the way he had touched her. Another grin and he traced down the center back of Madeline's neck with his left index finger. He stood close. "Surprise me."

Last edited by B.D. Adams on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing a typo....)
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Emilia smiled as the men came around her yes she did like the attention two she knew by name.

"Hello Joseph and Shamus."

She looked to the others.

"My name is Emilia."

She smiled at Andrew as he excused himself and turned back to the other four men.

"What brings you all over here when there is food to be eaten?"
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:09 am

Seleen and Shuda had finally made their way down to dinner. Surprisingly they made it before even Venis. Shuda held the door for her and she walked in with a smile. Her hair was curly and half of it clipped up making it look about an inch high off her head. Her hair clip was diamond studded and sparkled in the artificial light.

Her gown was a lovely shade of burgundy, it looked lovely in contrast to her jet black hair. Shuda wore a black tuxedo with a white dress shirt and a band instead of a bow tie. He looked very handsome.

They walked in and were all smiles. They nodded salutations to various people, most of whom were the employees. Seleen chuckled as she saw how they were swarming that one woman. She saw Epiphany, she was where Seleen figured she would be. Talking to her friend Manny.

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 2 Moonlight-Mariposa-Q-15-Quincean-1Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 2 TuxA

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:39 am

Inion and Juliet were returning from some shopping when she noticed the muffins and the little note at the front desk. A shurg of her shoulders and a quick glance at Juliet they dashed upstairs to freshen up.

It wasn't long before they were entering the hall. Inion looked around at all the fancy dressed people and looked at her and Juliet and rolled her eyes. Her memories of the day was causal and so there they were in jeans and stylish blouses. Inion wasn't one to dress poorly to anything outside working n the garden, but this dressing up seemed a bit much for thanksgiving. Juliet gave her a worried look and she leaned a bit and whispered to her, waiting to see the relaxed look on the girls face.

Inion pointed out the food and before she knew it Juliet had a little bit of everything one her plate. Her gentle laughter filled the air around her as she guided the young girl away from the dessart table with the promise that she can return for them later. They came to a quiet table and sat watching the rest of the room.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:28 am

Krys had freshened up after the whole gym incident. Appearently her Mother was going to be Ok. She went to her room and changed into the gown her mother had got for her.

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 2 Kryssthanksgiving

She finished fixing her hair and made her way to the meeting hall

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:41 am

Joseph chuckled. "We didn't want you to get lonely over here all by yourself Emilia." Shamus smiled and the other men nodded that they agreed. Shamus made the next comment. "But, if you would like for us to leave?" He winked at her then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:59 am

Tasha Hadn't had a chance to talk to Dre since that day in the Gym. She had collected all the blood from Venis, changed out all her bottles of blood wine, and searched her entire room. She made sure that every drop of that blood had been destroyed. It was now Thanksgiving.

She pulled a purple gown out of it's garment bag and looked at it. Her favorite color was green, but with two other red heads running around in green, she liked to be different, so her second favorite color was purple. Besides, it seemed to capture someone else's attention as well.

Her hair was in loose curls cascading down her back. She didn't feel like doing much else with it. It was all about the gown. She slipped into the gown and her heels and headed for the meeting hall. She wondered if Dre was going to show up. She had honestly hoped he would. The two of them had been getting closer lately. She hoped it was not because of the drama his mother had about her. But she wasn't sure because she hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks.

She went inside the meeting hall and looked around. She didn't see Dre, but she did see others. If anyone wanted to talk to her, she would talk to them. But she wasn't going to interrupt any conversations.

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 2 Night-Moves-2009-Prom-Dress-5878

Back to top Go down

Post by Delivery Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:05 am

The delivery guy entered the Inn carrying a large box. He saw the basket of muffins on the desk and the note. He grabbed up a muffin and headed for the Meeting Hall. He had made a delivery or two here before and had been given a semi-tour a few times. It didn't take him long to find the Meeting Hall.

Once inside he looked around. The first person he saw he spoke to, she was a gorgeous red head in purple. "Scuse me ma'am, I be lookin for a Miss Epiphany. Would ye happen ta know her? Is she by chance in here?"

Delivery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:09 am

She looked to the man who spoke to her. She smiled at him when he asked her where Epiphany was. She looked around for a moment. She saw Epiphany over by the table talking to Manny and some of the other men. "She's right over there sweety, the blonde in white." She pointed in Epiphany's direction and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delivery Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:16 am

He smiled and looked where she had pointed. "Thank you ma'am, and may I say, you look lovely in that dress." He smiled at her and headed to where she had pointed. He walked up to the blonde in white. "Scuse me, are you Miss Epiphany? I have a package for a Miss Epiphany."

Delivery

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:13 am

JonLouis had been hanging around the Inn with Venis. He had found out about the Thanksgiving dinner in the meeting hall. He sent his man to town for a tuxedo. He waited for a few hours and his man had returned. So he changed clothes and headed to the dinner party.

He wondered if he should get a room in the Inn, Venis seemed to be doing better. She hadn't slept yet, but she was resting. And she was letting others help her more as well. He figured he might not have to stay much longer, so he probably wouldn't get himself a room

His man servant was with him as he headed towards the door. he stepped inside and told his man servant to go get himself something to eat. He began to mingle. He stopped off and said hello to Tasha. He saw Shuda and Seleen, he went over to them and said hello as well. His attention was then captured by a breathtaking woman with black hair wearing gold and white.

Some of Venis' employees were over with her entertaining her. He strolled over to introduce himself and say hello. He tapped Isah on the shoulder so that he could get through. He knelt down beside the woman and smiled. When he spoke his voice was soft, barely a hint of bass, and he whispered into her ear.

"Bonjour Belle, Me pardonner, mais seulement une déesse vraie pourrait être aussi ahurissant magnifique que toi. Svp me permettre de vous joindre et de regarder fixement sur votre beauté parfaite. Pour moi n'ai jamais vu qu'on si parfait en toutes mes années sur cette planète ou durent."

He took her hand in his and pressed his lips gently to the knuckles on the back of her hand. "My name is JonLouis, Belle, and your name must be perfection." He never released her hand, he just waited for her to respond to him. She had a certain something about her that was just amazing.

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 2 JonLouisTux

((Hello Lovely, Forgive me, but only a true Goddess could be as breathtakingly gorgeous as you. Please allow me to join you and gaze upon your perfect beauty. For I have never seen one so perfect in all my years upon this planet or the last.))
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:28 am

Dalia showed at the dinner party to fix herself something to eat, she was willing to get Zeph something as well if he had asked her to. They had been spending a whole lot of time in her room. And she planned on taking the food back to her room as well. She had gone to the last social gathering and no one but Zeph had paid much attention to her. She was not willing to do that again so soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:19 am

She smiled at them.

"No I don't want you to leave."

How often was it that she was surrounded by this many sexy men. She winked at Shamus and then leaned forward as she talked and laughed with them.

She took note of the people entering and remember she had seen most of them at the halloween party. She saw the man that came with a delivery stop and talk to Tasha and move over to the woman that was talking to Venis' other employees.

So she saw when the new man entered and took note of the way he moved through the people already there.

Her attention came back to the men around her as Joseph said something funny and she let out a laugh that had a musical ring to it.

That was when the tall dark stranger was there kneeling at her side and whispering in her ear. Oh and he was french. Now it was hard to flater her but he was doing a great job at it whispering that to her in the language of love was helping.

Then he took her hand and kissed it she felt the cool press of his lips then he spoke again he was asking her name. She locked her icy blue eyes to his and smiled. Before giving her name she was going to respond to his first coment in kind.

"Vous savez vraiment attraper mon attention que vous me flattez avec vos mots JonLouis de sorte. Peux je dire que vous êtes aussi beau que la lune se reflétant outre de l'océan est belle."

Yes she spoke perfect french her father had insisted on her learning it and now she was glad that he had. She knew what he was the moment he neared her so her comment made perfect sense.

Now she did something that she so rarely did but he had said her name must be perfection so she gave him her full elven name.

"My name is Gilraen Silmarwen Telrúnya, the common translation is Emilia Elizabeth Tyson."

(You truly know how to catch my attention you flatter me with your kind words JonLouis. May I say that you are as handsome as the moon reflecting off the ocean is beautiful.)
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:33 am

Epiphany was talking to Manny and a few others that were there while trying to take note of the people who had come to the dinner so far. Imagine her surprise when a delivery guy came up to the small group and was looking for her. Who would send her something? There might be a person or two who would if they knew where she was but that was neither here or there are the moment.

"Excuse me," she said to the guys she was speaking with. It would have been rude to simply turn from the conversation. "Yes. I'm Epiphany. You have a package for me?" Obvious confusion as well as curiosity in her voice. The package wasn't small either and she bet that she could fit in it if she pulled her knees in enough.

What was in the box?
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Madeline turned to the table and wondered what he would like, She decided on a vodka martini, shaken not stirred. She turned back around to Benjamin. "Here you go Sir. Perhaps there is something else I can get you."

Madeline raised an eyebrow. Maybe she had misjudged Mr. Adams, he might be fun after all.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Delivery Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 pm

He smilked having found who he was looking for. "Yes ma'am. Tis a box for ya. Could ya sign here please?" He produced a clipboard and laid it atop the box. The box was about three feet in length, a foot and a half wide and about a foot deep. Yes, she was rather small, she looked flexable, she might have been able to fit into the box. "It says open before December 24 ma'am." He smiled at her and handed her the box. "Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season." He turned around and took his leave, munching on the pumpkin muffin.

Delivery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:30 pm

Isah had stepped aside for JonLouis and that is when he caught sight of the delivery guy bringing Epiphany her box. He tapped Shamus on the shoulder and soon they were all looking her direction. Joseph spoke up. "Emilia dear, won't you please excuse us. JonLouis will make good company for you. We have something to tend to, and we need to get something to eat as well." He kissed her cheek as they all got up and headed over to Epiphany and the other men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:53 pm

She smiled at Joseph as all the men stood from around her.

"I'm sure JonLouis will be perfect company for me."

She kissed his cheek as well then turned her attention back to JonLouis.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Manny was as curious as she was. He had no idea what was in the box. But the other eight men seemed to suddenly be waiting with baited breath and enormous grins for her to open the box. So Manny watched on as well. Something told him that he was going to want to kill all eight of them for whatever was in that box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm

The last time Epiphany had gotten a box this size it was full of the personal affects that given to her in someone's Will. Surely this wasn't anything like that. It said to open before Christmas - December 24, same thing. What else was odd was the fact that it had attracted the attention of Venis' employees.

She had signed in the right place and the delivery man was on his way, leaving her with the box. Curiosity won over the need to take the box to a more private place and she hefted the box over to a corner of the room and set it down. "Hmm.." Looking over the box she pulled at the taping and opened it. Another good reason why she hadn't worn anything too fancy - might have ruined the dress.

Now, what was in the box?
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by The Box Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Inside the cardboard box was a smaller box, though only by a inch or two. It was wrapped in a lovely classical Christmas motif paper. It had a big red bow on it. There was also a card. The card read "Merry {early} Christmas Lady Epiphany." and it was signed "The Goddess' Employees."

Once the paper was torn off and the inner box opened there would be red satin with white faux fur trim. She would have to lift the contents from the box to see it in full and when she did she she would find ...

Dinner is Served (Open) - Page 2 EipiphanyChristmasDress

The Box

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Out of all the things she's ever gotten, she's never gotten a sexy dress from a collection of men. This took her quite off guard. She couldn't merely look at it from within the box so, of course, she reached in and pulled it out, holding it up in front of her. It defiantly was pretty and she hoped that her face wasn't as red as it felt.

"I'm afraid I'll give all the boys at the orphanage a heart attack."
Not to mention the Nuns. Did her voice sound nervous? She hoped not, though a bit of it may have poked through. She drapped it over her arm and felt along the fur. "Now all I have to do is find my Kris Kringle."

Smiling she turned and smiled to the Employees that had gathered. "Thanks you all. It.. really was unexpected."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 pm

The men were all smiles. There were several 'You're welcomes' coming from them all. Manny heard the word orphanage and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "Epiphany, did you say orphanage? And you need ... a Santa Clause?" His heart was racing at that point. Manny loved kids. Nothing made him happier than a room full of kids enjoying a visit from the big man himself, and Manny lived to be that big man. "Epiphany, can I play Santa for the kids?" His voice was soft and almost pleading. It was like he was ready to cry tears of joy at the mere thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:37 pm

What was that? She actually got a volunteer to play Santa, and on top of that it came from Manny. Epiphany lowered the dress and held it too her as she looked at him. Head tipped to the side she gave him a smile. She didn't know he liked kids, that made things even better.

"Manny?" Careful not to smile too broadly she pushed her hair back behind her left ear. He was taller than she was so she had to tip her head upwards a tad since they were standing near each other. "Would you be my Santa Clause? I'll wear the dress..."
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next