Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Girl talk for Kyra and Maddie

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Girl talk for Kyra and Maddie Empty Girl talk for Kyra and Maddie

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:25 pm

After getting Sheena checked in, she went by te bar, grabbed a couple of glasses and some ice. She then proceeded to her and Kyra's room,and entered. She was happy to see Kyra smiling and a little more relaxed for a change.She also Kyra had set mos of the stuff out. She went over to the table and grabbed the juice and bottle of vodka, and made her and Kyra a mixed drink. She gave Kyra a wink. "Here Kyra try this it's called a Screw Driver, it's orange juice with a kick."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Girl talk for Kyra and Maddie Empty Re: Girl talk for Kyra and Maddie

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:27 am

After setting everything out Kyra waited with a smile as she was sure they were doing something they shouldn't be doing since Maddie said not to let Dre see that bottle she found. She took the offered class and took a sip. Choking a little on the taste but tried a little more to see if it was any better.

"What is this stuff? I think its called a screw driver because it's bad for you."

She made a face but drank some more. For some reason she couldn't help herself after a little while it didn't taste so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Maddie had to smile. She made the drink kind of light, because she knew Kyra probably never drunk before. "It's called a screw drver because, I think, if you drink enough of it, your head starts spinning,. It's just someting to help you feel a little more relaxed. " Back when I was in my early teens I used to sneek into the Society's pub and get a sip here and there."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:17 pm

She continued drinking and started asking questions about people.

"So how many other people live here at the inn and what are they like? Are they nice or mean?"

Kyra rambled a litte but that was the affect of the drink and also her personality at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Maddie thought for a muinute. "A good many people live here. Funny thing, I know the majority of them from the Society from when I was little. Hence why Dre's Mom called me Little One. Everyone all of the Society people are nice. Annd everybody else I've met so far seems nice. It seems like old times." Maddie and went to fix her another drink. "Kyra do you need anything else."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Kyra just held up her empty glass and nodded to Maddie. After handing Maddie the glass she layed on her back looking at the ceiling at all the pretty spots.

"I's glads you founds a nicccceeee place."

Her speech slurring some given this is the first time she has drank this stuff before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Maddie took the glass and refilled it for her. She handed the glass back to her. "I'm glad your feeling better."

Maddie was feeling tipsy herself. "So are you still thnking about that box?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Sitting up Kyra takes the glass and takes a sip. When Maddie mentioned the box she turned her head and looked at the box. She sighed and looked to Maddie.

"I'm curious about what it has in it and why I can't open it."

She shrugs and drinks some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Maddie took another sip. "Have you even shook the box? I don't see why someone would give you a box, and tell you not to open it. Whats the box made out of?."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:59 pm

She set the drink down and pulled the box over to sit in front of her. She examined the box before she answered and shook it lightly. Not wanting to break anything if it was breakable. She looked puzzled and then answered Maddie.

"Well nothing shook in it and it looks like it's made of wood. Think I should open it?"

She waited to see what Maddie thought of the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:53 pm

"Yeah, I think you should, but I don't think we shuld do it here. I know you probably want go for this, but was tinking maybe taking it to the forge, to Dre, if it's someting dangerous, he might be able do something with it. t's your decsion Kyra."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Kyra nods to Maddie and thought it was a good idea.

"Do we go now or wait? But I think it is a good idea since we don't know. It could be something to kill me but if that is so I dont want it to kill Dre or you or anyone for that matter."

She fussed and worried about what was in the box and her wings started fluttering as a result. What to do what to do....

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:02 pm

"Trust me Kyra, Dre can handle most anything like the one he had at the Society, he'll have a special room to do it in. Let's finish our drinks then head to the forge. LOL maybe by the time we get there we will be sobered up a bit." Maddie happened to looka at the clock. and stated laughing.Yep we most definetly need to go. It's almost time for work, and we haven't slept."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Kyra got this look on her face as if to say uh oh..( Shocked - like this). She hurried and got up and changed her clothes not wanting it to seem like they didnt sleep even though she was sure the boss would know they didnt. She was a little dizzy and was stumbling more than she would if she drank alot. After getting changed she looked to Maddie and spoke.

"We ready?"

Her shirt was turned inside out and backwards and her clothes well just didnt match at all. She headed back over to the bed for the box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Maddie changed into jeans and a sweat shirt."Yeah let's go. Just um lets make sure we acted like we slept last night."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:21 pm

She started to head out and looked down and something didnt feel right so she looked to Maddie and asked curiously.

"Does this outfit look ok? "

She couldn't quite put her finger on what was wrong but she knew something was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Maddie nodded a bit,well um the top don't really match the bottom. Just grab aother top."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 pm

She turned and put the box back on the bed before grabbing a shirt. She grabbed a shirt that matched her pants and put it on correctly this time. After fixing herself she grabbed the box and headed back toward Maddie.

"Ok this feels better...now maybe we can get away with this."

She grinned even though she was sure they were dead meats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:16 pm

When they got back to their room she shut the door. "OK OK, calm down what's wrong what happen."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Kyra was pacing the floor when Maddie shut the door. She was ranting and raving to herself her wings were fluttering like mad. She couldn't get herself to calm down for the life of her. She spoke quickly to Maddie.

"I can't....I just met both of my parents and....."

She stopped there for a second and took a deep breathe and started again just as fast.

"You know my mother is Arcadia and you know my father too....its Dre."

She continued pacing and waited to hear what Maddie had to say to this news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 pm

Maddie had an almost a surprised look on her face. She remembered seeing a drowl at the All Hallow's gala with Tasha, and later Krys was telling her it was Dre.

"Well that explains why Dre knew what to do when you went into the shadows. It also explains why you are soooo strong. Well I will say you got one hell of a family. It also makes us cousins, in a way. See your dad..Dre, and my dads wife, Airtia, who you met at the forge, are what some call battle siblings. Which would make us battle cousins."

"How are you handling all this Kyra?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 pm

She stopped when Maddie said they were related in a round about way. She kind of missed hte other stuff of how and all that because of her nervousness and building anxiety. She staried at her for several moments before she spoke still rushed.

"Well it's cool that we are related in a round about way. But as for the rest how do you think I'm handling it? I go from having no parents to instantly after this long on my own to having parents. What if they want to start making me live by their rules? Don't you think I'm a little too old for their rules...done just fine on my own. Oh and I didn't even tell you the best part....they want me to go to some castle for a funeral of that man that the memorial was for. Why should I go? I didn't know this person and what if he was a mean person or the people at the castle are mean?"

She stopped right there wanting some answers and others she knew may not get answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Maddie thought before she answered. She was happy that Kyra had Arcadia and Dre as parents. They would look after Kyra.

"I don't think they'll do that. I've known both Arcadia, and Dre for a long time, and I don't think they would. You know how laid back Dre is, thats not going to change. If anything it will make him love you more. Same with Arcadia. Knowning Arcadia, and Dre I'm sure they both have their reasons."
"And Yes I think you should go. Lord Krownar was a very fine descent man from what I knew of him. He always treated me like a member of his family, and it's important to know where you come from. This will give you a chance to get to know both Dre, and Arcadia, and learn exactly what happen and why. Plus learn about your ancestors. "

Maddie gave Kyra a hug. "Trust me this is a good thing. You have two incredible parents. "

Maddie started to ask Kyra if it would help if she went with her, but she had her own deamons to deal with. She almost got a sad look in her eyes. "Go Kyra have fun, and learn what you can..."I'll be here when you get back."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:33 pm

Kyra nodded as she plopped down on her bed and listened to everything Maddie was saying. It made sense but she was still nervous and a little scared. She waited till she was done talking and spoke.

"I wish you could go with me. I'm a little scared to go off with them by myself. Thanks for talking with me though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Maddie was starting to have second thoughts about not going. With everything she learned about Benjamin. She didn't want to take a chance on getting caught up in his web again. She was pretty sure Gawain had healed her from that.

"You know if it's ok with Dre and Arcadia I wouldn't mind tagging along, it wouldn't hurt to ask."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next