Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Quite Diner Evening

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Quite Diner Evening - Page 3 Empty Re: A Quite Diner Evening

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:09 am

"Oh my God, that had to be cold. Especially for someone as warm as you. So did you like stay awake and everything, or were you able to sleep and stuff?" She was so curious. She took the last bite of her food and smiled. She had never met anyone so interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:19 am

"Yes I was able to sleep and things like that but to me I think when I slept I slept longer than normal taking a couple of years here and there. Waking up still seeing the ice on front of my eyes than going back to sleep. It was weird though because I never had a single dream nor nightmare while in the ice block. Finally from what seem like centuries in the ice started to melt and I was able to finally melt some of it with my fire. Slowly but surely I was able to get my self out. Freedom I thought the whole time I was up to try and get this block off of me. Then finally with a final crack the ice broke off of me. I knelled on the ground gasping for air even though I know I do not need it to survive. Then I fell and went to sleep."

I do not know how long I was out for but when I woke up again I looked about the cave finally figuring out why the dragon attacked me not just because I landed on it back. It was fighting to keep its horde safe. There were thousands of thousands of gold, silver, copper even platinum I just became very wealthy. "

"So what did I do I went over to the skeleton of the dragon looking at it knowing for it to be bone that a long time has passed and then went to pick up a handful of gold and silver pieces. I spent another 2 days trying to find a way out of the lair when I finally did I found out that it was down by a coast with a city near by."

"When I first got there I went to an INN got some food and drink people were staring at me because I was eating like a mad man I had them keep bringing food to me but they did not care they were getting paid. Then I found out from other people talking that while I was on ICE so to speak that 50 years have pasted."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 am

She chuckled. "No wonder you were so hungry." She drank some more wine as she listened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:32 am

He laughs at that remark. "I guess you could say that. I spent the next 2 years going in and out of this city putting more and more coins into the bank. They didn't care where I got it from they were just happy that I was putting it into their bank. When I finally got done getting all the coins and selling off things were of no use to me I finally was able to sit and relax for a while. Or so I thought, I got bored of the while just sitting and living a really happy lifestyle that I decided to go wondering again."

"This time after three years of walking the roads and things like that, I found a temple in the middle of nowhere. I was curious about it so I went up and checked the place out. What I found was incredible people there living off the land, no fighting with each other. Just nice and peaceful."

"Needless to say while I was up there just looking at everything one of the temple priest came up behind. I had no clue how he got there but he did and when I tried to draw my sword I was already on my back with my sword and sheath off of my belt and into the priests hand."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:59 am

Once again her eyes widened as she was shocked. A priest was that fast and that stealth. And Seleen thought she was good. "That's amazing." She was impressed. She took another drink of her blood wine not taking her eyes off of him for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:11 am

He laughs. "That is what I thought. I spent over the next 150 years there being taught the ways of the martial arts and other abilities. Yes yes yes I know I know I said a 150 years there and its true and the funny thing is they did not mind me being an immortal they welcomed it."

"They say at on the rare occasion when an immortal comes to the temple they try and keep them there for as long as possible teaching them things. Well that and the fact that the priest that made me go on my back was my teacher for many many years. He saw things back within me so that was why he taught me so I would be able to control what ever dark energy that was within my body."

Last edited by Shuda Darkite on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:18 am

She seemed shocked. "That does seem like a long time in one spot. I'm glad you were welcome and not shunned." His life was so interesting to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:26 am

"Well I would have stayed longer but one night while I was meditating out side of the temple there was a raid on it. I heard the noise to late so when I got there a lot of the priests that I have become to see as family were laying down in their own pool of blood. I do not know what happen after I saw that. All I know is that when I woke up the temple of destroyed beyond believe and again I was homeless."

"There were a couple of monks that were out doing their own things and when they just saw me moving things this way and that to find the other priests they were not mad at me. But they did tell me there was nothing more for them to teach me. So with that I bowed told them thank you for all the time and I walked away from the temple and never looked back."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:31 am

She reached her hand across the table for his. "Aww, Shuda I'm so sorry." One reason. But she also just wanted to feel his touch again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:14 am

He smiles at her as he puts hands on her hands."Nah don't be. I mean to be quite honest there was very little they could have taught me it nothing at all. That incident just pushed my hand." He uses his thumbs to rub the top of her hands.

"Well after that I spent another 50 years trying to help where I could take up little odd jobs here and there. Guarding a town, being a body guard for very important people when on long journeys. I mean it was just something to do I know I had enough money but I could not just stay in place for to long another job would have my attention and I would leave."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:38 am

She was definitely enjoying his touch. It was so comforting and soothing. "So you don't stay anywhere long huh?" She hid the disappointment in her voice better than she had hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:44 am

He shakes his head. "No not really but then again I have not had anything to stop me from staying in one for place for too long. If there was something for me to stay for I surely would." With that last comment he looks at her and smiles. "Well now where we? Oh yes after doing that I just kept on walking eating when need be using money only when I needed to like for going into an INN and what not. But for the most part I lived off the land so to speak. And that is pretty what I have been doing for about the last 100 years just going from place to place. The one place that go back to once a century is the burial place of my family. Actually I was coming from there. I paid my respects and left again then I found this place. And now we are here to the present. With me telling my life story to a very lovely woman.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:59 am

She blushed again, this man had accomplished something that no other has ever done, even pre-vampire. He's made her blush ... twice. "I'm sure that they feel you there and are happy for it. A hundred years is a long time to just run the streets as they say. Trust me, I know." She wondered what he considered a good reson, but wasn't going to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 am

He chuckles. "To be quite honest I just wanted to see what the world was like from one end to another and see how much people and places change. I mean it is a wonderful feeling seeing a small little village turn into a town than coming back to it years later and see it as a small city than again as a large city. Yes granted there are times when you come a place that you have been to before and the place has but disappeared because of some reason or another."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:09 am

She smiled yet again, was she ever going to be able to stop smiling? "It would definitely make life interesting." She was watching the fire dance in his eyes again. It was so beautiful. She felt like a school girl with a crush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:13 am

Well seeing that the meal was done on both ends he gets up taking her plate and his, he cleans up the area and puts the stuff outside his door before closing it. "Well M'lady it was a enjoyable meal and with very pleasant company. But I think it is time for me to get some sleep." He didn't it want it to end tonight but there was nothing else can he could think of.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:21 am

She smiled as she rose from her seat. "Thank you Shuda. For a very lovely evening. I enjoyed it immensely. Good thing we are so close, we'll definitely be seeing each other again." She slowly walked to he door, she wondered about a few things in the back of her mind, but she remained silent about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:22 am

He got close enough to her and held his hand out. "May I walk you to your room? I know it is not far but still."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:56 am

She smiled yet again. "But of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:57 am

He opens up the door and walks her over to her door. "Good night M'Lady and sleep well." With that he slowly leans as if seeming to kiss her on the cheek.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:02 am

She saw him lean towards her and turned her head to face him better, not used to someone getting that close. "I believe I will." Was all she could whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:07 am

He smiles as his lips connected with hers the kiss was short and sweet. After what seems like a couple of minutes which only was a couple of seconds he pulls away still smiling and starts to head back the few feet to his room. "Sweet dreams and I hope we can do this again soon."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:20 am

Her eyes widened for a second before closing. Her lips met his and she felt like she was going to melt. It did seem like a couple of minutes, but it was only seconds. He walked away wishing her sweet dreams, and she knew that they would be. "Sweet dreams to you as well Shuda. And I look forward to doing it again." Her hand on her door nob she paused, waiting for his door to close ... Why? She was enjoying the view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:23 am

He opens up his door and looks at her one more time before going inside, closing the door and locking it.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:35 am

She smiled when he turned and looked at her. She turned the nob and pushed at the door. That's when she heard it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next